Bob Revolution SE

Bob Revolution SE

KAGS17

KAGS17Darling Downs, QLD

My Best Purchase yet!

The perfect all round pram. It's easy to steer whilst running, great wheels for off road and very quick and easy to assemble ( I can even do it one handed)!

Purchased in February 2014 for $500.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Support C.Bob

Hi KAGS17, thanks for taking the time to leave an excellent review and great feedback. If you require any assistance in future, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330.

Katrina

KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything you need in a pram!

This pram is fantastic! So feather-light to steer and you can easily unfold with one hand. It lies almost completely flat for sleeping bubs and the built-in hood comes down nice and low to keep bub shaded and sheltered from the weather. The big, rubber wheels and sturdy sespension make it great on forest trails. Any of my friends who have pushed it cannot believe how nice it is to steer - even those with top of the line prams. It saw me through constant use for two children and is still almost new condition. I cannot recommend this pram highly enough.

Renee S

Renee SCoffs harbour

Love rhe BOB revolution SE

This pram is so easy to maneuver. And it is easy to fold and unfold. Not sure how the weight of it compares to other prams. It is solid. Have had for 4 years and 2 children. It goes everywhere we want to go: the beach, tracks, hills, running. So happy with the purchase. And it is also way cheaper than the luxury brands that are so popular nowadays.

Caryn

CarynDarwin

Finally let this baby go after 3 years

Sarah

Sarah

Great off road pram

Excellent to maneuver. The 3 wheels make it so easy to drive. Fantastic on dirt roads wuth the large wheels. Great farm pram. Easy to fold up too. Only down side is that its not compatable for second seat and tio risk is higher than 4 whe prams.
I recommend it.

Annie

Annie

Awesome pram!

We purchased this pram for our newborn son and are still using it now that he's 15months. It's easy to maneuver, works well on the sand, easy to fold up and has held together extremely well. The only thing I can fault is the ease of using the storage underneath.

Ashleigh

Ashleigh

I love this pram

Worth the money, easy to fold down and assemble.
Great for active parents, as the wheels and frame are sturdy so off road hiking is great for this pram.
Brake near hand is great to have, extra safety as well as the wrist band that's connected to the pram.
Supper comfortable for your precocious one.
I would recommend for any parent!
My partner and I love it!!

Steve

Steve

Sturdy, handles all terrain without fuss, folds easily

The Bob pram handles all terrain effortlessly, from rough pavements to bush tracks to the beach.

It also folds easily into a reasonably small package, and the wheels come off easily where necessary. I like that the wheels are pneumatic so are easy to maintain. You can also sit a second kid on the front of the pram, as long as they're old enough to keep their legs out of the way of the front wheel.

The integrated brake and wrist safety strap works well. We also have the optional drink holder.

Best Pram And I Have Tried A Few!

Amazing pram

Great pram, easy to maneuver, folds easy, lightweight, doesnt tip over. I think I am the only one in my mothers group who has stuck with 1 pram. We got this from day 1 and used the pram supports in it for a newborn. Only downfall is the canopy height, I have a tall child and he has been hitting his head since about 18months.

it's good to start with.

DanDanPerth

Perfect for running

We upgraded our combi pram to the bob, and after a bit of hesitation - I now love it. It's surprisingly light and agile with my 18 month old in it. The basket holds more than you think and has high sides so less likely to lose your things!

I also like the pocket on the back just for holding my phone and wallet.

The harness is easy to use and the seat seems a lot wider than my previous pram.

Most importantly my toddler LOVES it.

I'd recommend it to anyone who did any kind of running as apparently the bob is the only brand that is suitable for anything above 'brisk walk'.
Steering, roomy, serious suspension
Bigger than other prams due to large wheels

TsquaredTownsville

Excellent versatile stroller

I wanted a pram that could be used in the city or for walks/runs so did my online research. Managed to get the Bob at a very good price that also included the extra accessories. Am very happy with it, compared to friend's strollers it is light, has excellent sun protection and drives like a sports car. My daughter is still very small and we didn't bother using the infant seat, she's been in the Bob from 5 weeks of age using a head support and it's been fine.
Light, easy to manouevre, great sun shade
The only included pocket is the open one underneath the stroller. Our drink holder attachments (parent and child tray) were included in the price, otherwise it could get expensive buying all the accessories.

julesh2013
julesh2013

This stroller is fantastic, it's like a four by four for babies! :) Very easy to use, great ride even over the bumps, and my little girl is very comfortable in it.

AP

APPerth, WA

Excellent stroller

flakeSydney, Australia

Great for running and for shopping!

Snowkat
Snowkat

Thank you for your review! I had the same thoughs on summit and revolution and just ordered the BOB off the Babycare site! Where did you buy your adapter from?

flake

Sorry for the late reply, we actually bought the adaptor on Amazon, it turned out to be cheaper than buying it at any other store here in Aus

ElleM

ElleM

Perfect! I couldn't live without my B.O.B

Fussy Mum

Fussy MumSYDNEY

The Best Choice I Made.

I upgraded to the Bob with my second baby and have never looked back. Fantastic to manover on and off road, narrow enough in shopping centers you dont have to look for the wide isles as with many other prams. Glides over uneven surfaces, mud, long grass almost without extra effort. Great sun protection. Drives so well my 6 year old manovers it with out a problem.
There is nothing not to like about using a Bob! it is all good!!!
The worst part of owning a BOB is trying to find one in Australia, I have noticed you can get them online now. A weak point is the rubber on the handle has cracked (I don't have the new 2011 model). That is the only thing I can find!

assilem

assilem

Good

Love this pram. Great price. Good for off road with the suspension. Cool design. Good storage basket and bottle holders. Also has excellent sized foot rest. Good for walking, jogging or running.
Easy to fold and quite compact. Great sun shade. Great suspension. Quiet and nice to push. Good recline.
Tends to have a bowed back and kids tend to slump in it when upright.

georgieandjacksmum

georgieandjacksmumAU

I have owned many, many prams (as I have 4 children) and this pram is by far the best!! It is great for walking and shopping alike. Everybody who has tried my pram has fallen in love with it and it has got to be my best baby buy ever!
Simply cannot recommend it highly enough :)
Everything! Love, love, LOVE this pram. It is the easiest and smoothest pram to steer, it's a super smooth ride for baby, easy to fold, great sun protection. I could just go on and on.....
I find that now my child is 3yrs, her head is touching the canopy - it is possibly not suitable for extra tall children.

i highly recommend this jogger! It has adjustable suspension if you want to run with your baby. Its so light and easy to push. The sun shade viser is huge and protects baby from the sun. my baby loves it! Large back wheels and a front wheel that swivels makes it so easy to manouvre. Also found it hard to buy in Australia, so we had our shipped out from America. It was worth it.
so so easy to push even on rough surfaces (like on bush paths). its narrow (10cm narrower than the mountain buggy). my baby loves it. easy to fold. great sun viser
not suitable for newborns. still quite big when folded

Michelle

Michelleasked

Struggling to find out if my capsule will fit into the Bob Revolution Pro & what adaptor i need. I have a Maxi Cosi Mico AP capsule. Any ideas?

Support C.Bob

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question. The Bob range is only compatible with the Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule 2013 STD. You will need to confirm this compatibility with Maxi Cosi. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Bob team.

Goo

Gooasked

Do these tires puncture often or are they solid tires? Do they still sell replacement tires/tubes for this model?

Support C.Bob

Hi Goo, thanks for your question. The BOB Revolution SE has pneumatic tyres, your local bike shop will be able to help with replacement tyres/tubes. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Julie49

Julie49asked

How is it that this pram is advertised to fit up to 6 years old & yet one review states child has been hitting head on canopy since 18 months old?

DanDan

Hi Julie49, I'm not sure about other reviews, but my son is 3 and doesn't hit his head on the canopy.

sheena
sheena

Doesnt mean because its advertised to fit a 6 year old in it, that it will. My other son has just turned 6 and there wouldnt be hope in hell to get him to fit in it. My youngest is two and you cant even lay the seat back for him to sleep because it hurts his neck. If you like all the other reveiws then buy one :)

Tsquared

I believe it has quite a high weight allowance but as other reviews mention, it is not as tall as other some other strollers notably Baby Jogger brand. I have a tall 2 year old and the canopy gets in the way if it's folded back, however when open it's fine. I still chose Bob as the price difference between this and the most comparable Baby Jogger was around $300 - 400. I'm not expecting my daughter to still be using a stroller past the age of 3.

Get an answer from our members and Bob representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 31.75 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage