Bobble Jug

Bobble Jug

See the Best Serveware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My favourite filter jug

I’ve been using Bobble for about 5 years now, but now I will have to find an alternative as they have been discontinued. Definitely won’t be buying Brita, always spilling when I pour it. Not sure why everyone else giving it bad reviews.
Only issue was the plastic ring that has the date on it doesn’t stay put, otherwise I would give it 5 stars. Will miss this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Useless

Bought as a water jug to fit in the door of my fridge. Unfortunately, water takes a long time to work its way through the filter. Even worse, it leaks when pouring...which clearly makes the jug useless

I'm not sure why it still being sold. Waste of space and money so I've thrown it out.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Best use is recycle bin!

This is a product that purely is focused on "appearance" rather than function. A famous Danish Architect, Arne Jacobson quoted "form follows function". This is a product that fails miserably in performance, continual frustration with how slow the filtering process is. Karim Rashid an accomplished designer who designed this should be embarrassed with this product. Even with a new filter, on occasions it will work, but way more often than not, your tap has to dribble into the filter so as the filter does not overflow the jug. Ok if you want to get a haircut while you wait. Don't waste your money on these products. When it comes to pouring from the jug, it tends to dribble.

Awful purchase

This is really really slow to fill this and it spills when it pores, I wouldn't recommend it...awful product :(

Slow, dribbles and spits water out

If by jug they meant display vase, maybe I'd believe it. So so slow to fill, have a spare 10 mins. Spews and spits water out of a non functioning spout. Complete garbage. glad mine was on sale for $11 not $30. Still a waste.

Pretty, but slow and leaky.

I love my jug because it is super cute. I hate how long it takes to filter and fill it up, and unless I unstick the flap it won't pour neatly. I am perservering because it looks great, but will probably go buy another Brita.

Beautiful design just one fault

Bobble jug water filtration
This beautifully designed concept of water filtration fails completely in one important aspect! That is it does not work as a jug, it dribbles and spills all over the work counter such a shame as is is brilliant in all other aspects.

So hard to fill, don't buy

I can't believe I wasted my money on this. Takes forever to fill and some cups end up with little black flecks in the water, the stickers do not come off easily. The only good thing about it is that it looks good, it was too expensive for what you got.
looked good
took for ever to fill, verbs expensive, black flecks in the water

Bobble water filter jug

it takes a long time to fill up jug with filtered water waste of money rang bobble customer service to let them know they said will send out new filters and i was to send in old filters so they can check them still waiting after 2 mths not good enough
design
water and if any trickles through filter, rubbish dont waste you money

update 08/2014 still waiting for replacement filters from company no customer service at all

I don't understand how it could be advertised with "filter fast".

Ridiculously slow flow rate which almost stopped after the first refill. I've found that the only way to fill these is to put on and remove the lid a few times after filling the (almost non-existent) reservoir. The vacuum generated dislodges some of the filtration particles which temporarily increases the flow rate :/
Visual design.
Slow filtration. Very difficult to use.

not even worth one star

it is so slow to fill I waste more water running over the sides of the jug than what goes into it. I am going to target today to buy a Brita which is what I sgould have got in the first place. I wouldn't waste your money on this dud. I got sucked in buy the cute design too
it looks good
ridiculously difficult to fill

Worst filter jug ever

It looks cute. Good colour range. But it takes forever to filter. It filters so slowly, you either have to stand with it for about 10 mins with the tap barely running, or fill the tiny reservoir about 20 times. It says in its advertising "faster filtering". This is not true. Fail.
Shape, colour choice.