Verified🏆 2024 Award

95% · 742 · 3%

Taste
Beads last forever
Removes chlorine, bacteria and fluoride
Cost-effective
Easy to use
Takes 2 hours to work on 8L of water

Natalie B.
Natalie B.

Amazing- surpasses expectations!

When I got my Vitel Water filter, I gave my (often cynical) 18 year old a glass and asked what he thought. He didn’t know anything about the filter, so had no expectations. He told me it was delicious and tried to describe it. He told me “I know it will sound strange, but it actually tastes smooth!” I laughed and said that matched the reviews I’d had of the water and couldn’t agree more. We now call this “magic water” and it has increased the amount of water being drunk by my family by at least double! Amazing product! Show details
Happyplace9 posts

Brilliant unit

This is the best water treatment system I have ever used. The difference is immediately noticeable. Strongly recommend. Show details
SueanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC17 posts

Mia O.
Mia O.

Amazing difference in quality of water after less than a week!

I live in the NT and our local water is very (very!) high in calcium carbonate so as a keen tea drinker, the kettle needs to be descaled once per week when using tap or jug filtered water. I've been researching different filter solutions for several months and I'm glad I decided to give Vitel water a try. I've had my water filter set for 6 days now but there are zero traces of calcium in the kettle. Even better, the water tastes soft with little to no smell and feels good to drink again! Very happy with my purchase, highly recommended.  Show details
Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic Water Filter

Love this water! The water tastes so soft and clean. So glad I found the vital filter on this site.

Much better than my $800 filter. After 12 months I was up for another $300 in replacement filter costs, which I was feeling very reluctant to do, as the water from that filter was good, but not great.

My husband and I were really starting to notice a difference health wise from not drinking filtered water (feeling thirsty and dehydrated), so I had to find an alternative.

I read the reviews on here, as I didn't want to spend hundreds per year on replacements and bought the vital water filter. We love the water, feel hydrated, and couldn't be happier with the quality of water and the price. Great service from the company too Show details

M .jones
M .jones3 posts

No going back

Was not sure about this product but after initial set up which only takes a few minutes drop the crystals in the urn,waited 24 hrs for first taste test,I am convinced it was money well spent compared to a under the sink filter was quoted $300 excluding yearly filter change at $96.00.will never go back to Adelaide tap water which taste terrible I use this crystal clear water for drinking everyday now will never go back to straight tap water,just top up everytime it gets halfway down then your set again to enjoy clear clean drinking water. Show details
Emma
Emma5 posts
Bronte70
Bronte70Western Australia2 posts

Love Our Vitel Water!

We have had our vitel water set for around 5 years and we remain extremely happy with it. The vitel water always tastes very fresh and delicious. We love that it was a one off Inexpensive purchase and that we don’t have to replace any filters. The magnesium beads are a simple and efficient system and we couldn’t be happier with our choice.
In addition, Greg has always responded promptly and courteously to any queries we’ve had over the years and his customer service is second to none!
Ali
AliPerth, WA8 posts

Interesting product

Product arrived 2 days ago . 5 minutes after it was ready to use so filled it with tap water and let it stay for 24 hours . Tested the water and it was amazing ! Taste of water reminded me of those pure fountain waters and felt like a light ! then tried the tap water and it was like I drink my pool chlorinated water .

I am not sensitive on water taste but after trying this I can certainly tell the difference between this product and tap water .

Happy with my purchase .

Sale process was quick . Greg was quick to respond emails . Show details

snezana
snezanaSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent quality!

Me and my family are very happy with this water purifier. I would recommend this product to everyone seeking to improve their health and well being. Pure pleasure to drink. Thank you Vitel.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Melissa
MelissaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts
Patricia
PatriciaSydney6 posts
GarySydney

Regenerates the body

Vitel water has less impurities and hence can hydrate the body brain better than most waters . Replaces lost minerals due to sweating and heat loss , energises and heals at the cellular level . A great product and very affordable . Handy source of pure water for everyday use .

Show details

Shaun

Hello, I'm a bit confused about the wording of one of the Features of Vitel Water Set. You have written "Fluoride-free: Vitel water beads remove sodium fluoride and reduce the fluoride content in water". Does this mean that the fluoride content is fully removed or simply reduced, as indicated in the last part of the sentence? Thanking you, Shawn.

Happyplace

The longer you leave the water to be treated the more you fluride will be removed. The instruction sheet will explain the timings better.

Thanks for that.

Tracey Fox
Tracey Fox

What happens if you leave it too long to clean your vittel beads

Happyplace

Water starts to taste like tap water and it reminds one to clean the beads

Chelsea
Chelsea

Can I use the beads in a different ceramic water dispenser?

Sueanne

The Vitel water set uses unique water beads to filter the water. It includes a porcelain dispenser with a 9-litre capacity, 2 bags of Vitel water beads, a porcelain lid, a tap and instructions.

It restructures 8 litres of water in 2 hours. The beads are guaranteed to last forever and do not need replacing.

The beads are all-natural and work by restructuring the water at a molecular level to 8.7 alkaline, remove chlorine and neutralise most contaminants. Vitel water beads contribute no minerals to the water except for magnesium.

Features

• Alkaline pH: Vitel water beads raise the pH of water from acidic to super alkaline naturally. The restructuring of the water with smaller and more molecules of oxygen and hydrogen raises the pH of the water naturally with no buffers and stabilises it.
  • Removes chlorine: The restructuring of the water leaves no room for contaminants to fester in the water, forcing them out into the atmosphere.
  • Bacteria-free: Vitel water beads remove bacteria from your water. When the water is restructured there is no room between the molecules of hydrogen and oxygen for bacteria or lower life forms to grow.
  • Fluoride-free: Vitel water beads remove sodium fluoride and reduce the fluoride content in water. The beads remove anything unnatural and the great news is the naturally occurring trace minerals anything natural remain.
  • Structured water: Vitel water beads change the structure of water for super hydration and better nutrient absorption which is the best carrier of nutrients from organic foods and supplements, oxygenated living water.
  • Lifetime guarantee: Vitel water beads are a one time purchase as they are guaranteed to last forever.

What reviewers thought

Overwhelmingly, reviewers loved using the product and found that their water tasted much softer and cleaner than before. Users noted feeling healthier after using this product. They thought it was a great investment as other water filters require yearly filter changes which can incur additional costs.

CategoryWater Filters