Vitel Water Set

4.9

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Interesting product

Product arrived 2 days ago . 5 minutes after it was ready to use so filled it with tap water and let it stay for 24 hours . Tested the water and it was amazing ! Taste of water reminded me of those pure fountain waters and felt like a light ! then tried the tap water and it was like I drink my pool chlorinated water .

I am not sensitive on water taste but after trying this I can certainly tell the difference between this product and tap water .

Happy with my purchase .

Sale process was quick . Greg was quick to respond emails .

Purchased in March 2020.

snezanaSydney, NSW

Excellent quality!

Me and my family are very happy with this water purifier. I would recommend this product to everyone seeking to improve their health and well being. Pure pleasure to drink. Thank you Vitel.

WOW!!!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$140.00.

Melissa

MelissaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No fake news here!

Purchased in January 2019 for A$140.00.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney

Very happy and impressed

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Gary

GarySydney

Regenerates the body

Vitel water has less impurities and hence can hydrate the body brain better than most waters . Replaces lost minerals due to sweating and heat loss , energises and heals at the cellular level . A great product and very affordable . Handy source of pure water for everyday use .

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Sarika

SarikaSydney

Refreshing and cheap

I've been looking for water purifiers and couldn't find any on the market that either needed me to make an installation with the water pipes or pay an excessive price, neither of which I can do as I live on a rental property and am a uni student.

I am greatly surprised that the vitel water set works so well. The water tastes lighter, cleaner and refreshing. Now that I've been drinking it a few days, I tasted tap water today and the difference was as clear as night and day. You can taste the metal on your tongue.

I also let three family members and my sister's boyfriend do a blind water tasting test. They all preferred the vitel water, even though both my mum and grandma are sceptical about 'purified water'.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
M83

M83Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total Unprofessional

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Zeats

ZeatsNewcastle, NSW

Great tasting water from terrible tap water

We needed something that would remove the strong chlorine taste from our tap water (it literally tastes and smells like chlorinated pool water!), but didn't want to be forever buying and changing filters. This system definitely achieves those goals. We now have endless great tasting crystal clear water in the fridge, with the added bonus of essentially eliminated chlorine and added magnesium (according to the chemical analysis commissioned by the vendor).

Thanks - love it! Highly recommended. Fast delivery too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

VikiT

VikiTBrisbane

2 years on and still a very happy Vitel water customer!

Date PurchasedAug 2015
carlos

carlosAlbury

Water tastes great, not convinced by the pseudo-science claims

Date PurchasedSep 2017
naomivilliers

naomivilliersSpring Hill

Best system available!

I was recommended this water filtering system by my best friend. It is a once only cost and tastes great and has all the data to support. It looks great on my kitchen counter and even my 2 year old can fill his water bottle from the easy to use tap. Yummy healthy water every day without the upkeep costs and effort of most systems. Also, the service was really good at pick up point.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Beth

BethBrisbane

I think it's the best water filter on the market

I did tons of research in trying to find the best water filter for us, as tap water is just terrible and bottled water isn't all that great itself. We found at least most water filters don't really clean the water or make it much better for drinking - but this one, we did the PH test and yes, it makes the water more alkaline.

It tastes better than any water we've had elsewhere (except Savusavu in Fiji, it actually reminds us of the water there!), I also feel better knowing my baby and toddler is getting the best I can give them.

On top of that, the owner of Vitel Water is excellent, is happy to give information and help out in any way he can. I cannot rave enough about this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Anita H

Anita HMelbourne

Highly recommend!

We have had our Vitel water dispenser for nearly 4 years and love it! What we really love is that the beads never need changing. I put them in the sun every couple of months and clean out the dispenser, and that's it! It's so economical and the water tastes great. Well worth the purchase, highly recommend!

Date PurchasedOct 2013
EssentiallyOrganized

EssentiallyOrganizedQueensland, 4272

So easy to use and no more replacing cartridges every few months

I've had my Vitel water set for over 4 years now and it's brilliant. The water tastes great, it's so easy to use and I'm no longer buying and replacing cartridges all the time. The beads just keep working on and on and on! Each time I've contacted Greg he's replied very quickly and been super helpful. I'm so pleased I found the Vitel water system and now I wouldn't want to be without it.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

It does what it says

It works, the water from the tap taste toxic on the Goldcoast, to much $ spent on bottled water, no more, the vitel water system actually works an taste great, I'm very happy with this product , I'm a sceptic with a lot of things I read, I was looking on eBay for a water filter an took a chance, very happy I did,

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Steve H

Steve HMelbourne

Extremely happy with the product and ease of use

The instructions are clear and concise, with lots of tips for uses I wasn't aware of so within 24 hours I was enjoying the smooth fresh taste of my alkaline water. It tastes a lot like fresh stream water and I find I am drinking more now probably due to the routine of refilling.

I'm in metro Melbourne and have had no issue re-filling with normal tap water, the alkaline water produced is very consistent and doesn't change in taste at all.

Will have to wait to see if it is the fountain of youth but can testify that cut flowers and herbs do last a lot longer.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Dez

DezAnna Bay

Soft and clean to taste

Joy

JoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic - you've got to get one!!

Love this product! Wish I knew about it years ago instead of spending a fortune on water filters, Water tastes so much better than even filtered water. Owner Greg is very helpful & will answer phone calls or emails any time.
Can't live without - always take on holidays too - saves a heap instead of buying bottled water.

Taste Funny After 24 Hours

I have had the Vitel water system for around 6 months, I find the water only taste good for 24 hours after refilling, after that it isn't very pleasant to drink. I find I don't drink water as much as I should because of this or I'll just drink tap water instead.

Greg W.Vitel Water

In the instructions it states, that if there is a problem to call the number provided. It also has a money back guarantee. If there is a problem please contact us.

Greg W.Vitel Water

I challenge the person that wrote this review to contact vitel water, so we can rectify the problem you are having.