Vitel Water Set

Vitel Water Set

See the Best Water Filters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MelissaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No fake news here!

Purchased in January 2019 for $140.00.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney

Very happy and impressed

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Gary

GarySydney

Regenerates the body

Vitel water has less impurities and hence can hydrate the body brain better than most waters . Replaces lost minerals due to sweating and heat loss , energises and heals at the cellular level . A great product and very affordable . Handy source of pure water for everyday use .

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Sarika

SarikaSydney

Refreshing and cheap

I've been looking for water purifiers and couldn't find any on the market that either needed me to make an installation with the water pipes or pay an excessive price, neither of which I can do as I live on a rental property and am a uni student.

I am greatly surprised that the vitel water set works so well. The water tastes lighter, cleaner and refreshing. Now that I've been drinking it a few days, I tasted tap water today and the difference was as clear as night and day. You can taste the metal on your tongue.

I also let three family members and my sister's boyfriend do a blind water tasting test. They all preferred the vitel water, even though both my mum and grandma are sceptical about 'purified water'.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

M83

M83Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total Unprofessional

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Zeats

ZeatsNewcastle, NSW

Great tasting water from terrible tap water

We needed something that would remove the strong chlorine taste from our tap water (it literally tastes and smells like chlorinated pool water!), but didn't want to be forever buying and changing filters. This system definitely achieves those goals. We now have endless great tasting crystal clear water in the fridge, with the added bonus of essentially eliminated chlorine and added magnesium (according to the chemical analysis commissioned by the vendor).

Thanks - love it! Highly recommended. Fast delivery too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

VikiT

VikiTBrisbane

2 years on and still a very happy Vitel water customer!

Date PurchasedAug 2015

carlos

carlosAlbury

Water tastes great, not convinced by the pseudo-science claims

Date PurchasedSep 2017
naomivilliers

naomivilliersSpring Hill

Best system available!

I was recommended this water filtering system by my best friend. It is a once only cost and tastes great and has all the data to support. It looks great on my kitchen counter and even my 2 year old can fill his water bottle from the easy to use tap. Yummy healthy water every day without the upkeep costs and effort of most systems. Also, the service was really good at pick up point.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Beth

BethBrisbane

I think it's the best water filter on the market

I did tons of research in trying to find the best water filter for us, as tap water is just terrible and bottled water isn't all that great itself. We found at least most water filters don't really clean the water or make it much better for drinking - but this one, we did the PH test and yes, it makes the water more alkaline.

It tastes better than any water we've had elsewhere (except Savusavu in Fiji, it actually reminds us of the water there!), I also feel better knowing my baby and toddler is getting the best I can give them.

On top of that, the owner of Vitel Water is excellent, is happy to give information and help out in any way he can. I cannot rave enough about this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Anita H

Anita HMelbourne

Highly recommend!

We have had our Vitel water dispenser for nearly 4 years and love it! What we really love is that the beads never need changing. I put them in the sun every couple of months and clean out the dispenser, and that's it! It's so economical and the water tastes great. Well worth the purchase, highly recommend!

Date PurchasedOct 2013

EssentiallyOrganized

EssentiallyOrganizedQueensland, 4272

So easy to use and no more replacing cartridges every few months

I've had my Vitel water set for over 4 years now and it's brilliant. The water tastes great, it's so easy to use and I'm no longer buying and replacing cartridges all the time. The beads just keep working on and on and on! Each time I've contacted Greg he's replied very quickly and been super helpful. I'm so pleased I found the Vitel water system and now I wouldn't want to be without it.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

It does what it says

It works, the water from the tap taste toxic on the Goldcoast, to much $ spent on bottled water, no more, the vitel water system actually works an taste great, I'm very happy with this product , I'm a sceptic with a lot of things I read, I was looking on eBay for a water filter an took a chance, very happy I did,

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Steve H

Steve HMelbourne

Extremely happy with the product and ease of use

The instructions are clear and concise, with lots of tips for uses I wasn't aware of so within 24 hours I was enjoying the smooth fresh taste of my alkaline water. It tastes a lot like fresh stream water and I find I am drinking more now probably due to the routine of refilling.

I'm in metro Melbourne and have had no issue re-filling with normal tap water, the alkaline water produced is very consistent and doesn't change in taste at all.

Will have to wait to see if it is the fountain of youth but can testify that cut flowers and herbs do last a lot longer.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Dez

DezAnna Bay

Soft and clean to taste

Joy

Joy

Fantastic - you've got to get one!!

Love this product! Wish I knew about it years ago instead of spending a fortune on water filters, Water tastes so much better than even filtered water. Owner Greg is very helpful & will answer phone calls or emails any time.
Can't live without - always take on holidays too - saves a heap instead of buying bottled water.

Taste Funny After 24 Hours

I have had the Vitel water system for around 6 months, I find the water only taste good for 24 hours after refilling, after that it isn't very pleasant to drink. I find I don't drink water as much as I should because of this or I'll just drink tap water instead.

Greg W.Vitel Water

In the instructions it states, that if there is a problem to call the number provided. It also has a money back guarantee. If there is a problem please contact us.

Greg W.Vitel Water

I challenge the person that wrote this review to contact vitel water, so we can rectify the problem you are having.

Can't live without it!

This is by far the best purchase I have ever made for my family, the water tastes beautiful and is so good for you. The customer service along with the pot and beads, I couldn't fault either of them they both have been amazing. It's so affordable and a great investment in your health, everyone should have at least one in their house.

MelissaMelbourne

Awesome!

Everything Quoted Is True!

Fully satisfied in every way with our newly energised water. Being sensitive to water as a result of chronic health issues I can honestly report that this water fulfils every claim that is made on this site. Not only is it energising, but tastes clean and pure and feels soft in the mouth. Helpful advice and good service were also in abundance.

Anke K.

Anke K.asked

What is being filtered by the beads and how does it work? How does it compare with reverse osmosis? Does it filter out dust that comes off the roof? We use rainwater and when the first rain comes, it washed all dirt from the roof and makes the water look brown. It still tastes ok, but it looks bad and I don't know how good that is for us.
Cheers,
Anke

Hi Anke
I would love to completely understand just how the beads work - but I dont have a chemistry background, so I have to rely on my experience alone. The water tastes better and my plants have absolutely responded to it - dramatically (eg. one plant that I have had for about 10 years has never flowered and it has not only flowered within days of watering it with the purified water, but it has remained in flower ever since).
In terms of handling dust from your roof, I cannot saywhat the impact will be. We use tap water, so the main benefit for us was much improved flavour and 'mouth feel' - definitely a lighter texture (is it possible to pick up on a lighter water tension layer? I have no idea, but I do know that the water feels different; softer and lighter in my mouth (hard to explain, but imagine the different mouth feel between a fortified wine and a crisp white wine - the Port is much heavier. hope that makes sense).
So, while Ive waffled on a bit, I would say that my personal experience correlates with the description on the Vitel website on what the beads do. It explains that the beads act on the molecular level and the molecules are smaller as a result (easier to absorb). Again, while I cannot verify this with my own research, I can say that my experience with the water and the sensation I experience when drinking it correlates with the Vitel description (at least it seems to). The beads are apparently contributing magnesium to the water, making it more alkaline.

You seem to be the sort of person who does their own research and that's great. the last thing I'll say which plays on my mind and adds value to the purified water resulting from the beads is that I have read the value of magnesium to the body lately ... (and please continue to do your own research because this is nowhere near my area of expertise and Im not meaning to tell you anything) ... but my understanding is that most of us are low on magnesium and this leads to osteoporosis (amongst other things). There apparently needs to be a balance of magnesium and calcium in your body and commercial farming has lead to mineral deficient soil - low levels of minerals in soil, low levels of minerals in food grown in it and low levels of minerals in the food means low minerals for us. And, we cannot absorb vitamins without minerals). So, Im pleased to be getting more magnesium in my diet!

I hope my response is helpful. While I cannot respond with the sort of certainty you may be seeking, I can say that for me (and my family), the water purifier does indeed do something very positive to the water. It tastes better and is more enjoyable to drink. We can taste the difference (taste tested friends and they agree 100% of the time - the purified water is much better).

Oh! last thing: I researched many options including reverse osmosis and you found them to all be very expensive. The purified water is very reasonable and provides an excellent result. If money is not an issue, then you'll find many other options and maybe reverse osmosis is for you. For us, for now, the purified water is perfect.

Good luck with your choice!

Trudy

Trudyasked

How is this filter system with tank water? My grandkids live on a farm and only have tank water. They are surrounded by cattle and birdlife. I want a filter system to keep them safe.
Trudy

Saddle Saw
Saddle Saw

Well they claim the organisms can't live ii this water, which might be true, but I'd want a lot more info than they supply. And it concerns me greatly that most of the 5 star reviews for this item have ONE REVIEW ONLY (this product) but haven't reviewed anything else. I would also be wary of GOVERNMENT APPROVED claims because the owner states it started through NEIS so it means government approved. No it does not. The business structure and practices need to be in line with current laws. That has nothing to do with the product itself.

Greg W.Vitel Water

Hi Trudy, you can call vitel water on 0421704861 to get the information you require.

Greg W.Vitel Water

Saddle saw you can call me anytime on 0421704861 you can get a free trial of the product anytime. Why would you come on here to answer a question in a way to bring down an Australian family run business. There is also reviews on Facebook and Google, plus on here the reviewers can be contacted personally.

Chaz

Chazasked

Hi, Apologies in advance if this question has been asked. I haven't used my Vitel Water for 2 months now. How do I go about cleaning my ceramic bowl? Do i just empty all the water out beads out and clean with a dish washing liquid or is there a specific way to go about this? Thanks in advance

Greg W.Vitel Water

Hi, just give the pot a good rinse out, and it should be right.

Get an answer from our members and Vitel Water representatives