Bodum Bistro Electric Hand Mixer

Bodum Bistro Electric Hand Mixer

MPN: 11520-01AUS

See the Best Handheld Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

wintrsun

wintrsunAU

Bodum Bistro Electric Hand Mixer Model11151

Date PurchasedMar 2017

kalongcratcrit

kalongcratcritLaunceston, TAS

Bodum model 11151, nice design, bad cord retraction system

Very elegant design with tidy cord storage. A hand lever winds the mains cord inside the base of the mixer. Precaution has been taken NOT to allow the cord to get twisted when winding it in. Unfortunately after less than a dozen uses the cable was short circuited at its beginning (I dismembered the item) most likely due to poor workmanship. A $15 basic blender from Kmart completed the wife's cooking task.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Peta

PetaFremantle

Faulty hand mixer

I have been using this mixer for the last 6 months regularly for family baking
The blades do not fit snugly into the housing and are constantly falling out within a minute of mixing up. Very annoying I would not recommend buying this product to any one. I purchased it after reading a favourable choice review

Date PurchasedMar 2017
FiddyPJ7

FiddyPJ7

Motor burn out after 5 uses

Don't buy Bodum. Motor burn out after 5 uses. Poor customer service. Bodum claim to make quality products. The hand mixer motor is not designed to be durable or last like our retired Sunbeam ( lasted 17years under all conditions). Might look ok but very very disappointing. Will never buy Bodum again.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

KCC

KCCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looked great but Dangerous! Tiny flecks of metal coming away in food.

I only use this sort of appliance a few times a year. Puchased late last year and probably the third time it was used (whipping soft cream cheese & condensed milk together), I noticed little shards of metal coming away from the bottom of the beaters as I was rinsing them off afterwards. Actually I nicked my finger with it. Bought online, so couldn't be bothered with the rigmarole of return/refund (luckily I purchased heavily discounted anyway). Certainly wouldn't want an exchange. Won't trust another the same. Was my first Bodum purchase and I thought I was getting a premium brand. Very disappointing.

Anna

Annaasked

Bodum Bistro Hand Mixer 11151. I was given a replacement by Bodum for a fault with the attachment of the beaters. Now 6 years on the rubberised covering of the mixer has deteriorated and is very sticky to the touch. Is this to be expected after 6 years? I thought Bodum was a very good brand. It is inexcusable that something as simple as the covering is not chosen to last. Apart from the fault noted above these beaters have continued to work well.

Get an answer from our members and Bodum representatives