SYM Jolie

SYM Jolie

See the Best Scooters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

slepax

slepax

Good

Great little scooter. Considering it's just a 50cc, it is very light & quick with decent amount of storage space. Fuel consumption is awesome, you would never guess how far you long you can use it with it's little 5L tank.
Very light, fast, very reliable.
It's still just a 50cc, so sometimes it lacks a bit more power.

belinda4848
belinda4848

Cant find sump plug on my jolie

ALFONSO29
ALFONSO29

sometimes they are on the side of the bike not the sump and they are usually around 17 mill spanner size so take a look at a bolt that size - good luck

barrysakr.sakr
barrysakr.sakr

Where can I ourchase a jolie 50cc carby

Good value

al5251
al5251

Doesn't sound like an independent review but more like a salespitch...

sewgood

sewgoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Merrip50

Merrip50

Good

Great little buy and for $2200 including on road costs (6 months rego) what more can you ask for. As long as you are not intending to go on freeways or into 80kmh+ zones you will be fine with this little beauty.
Great for what I need, I travel close to work (within 15 min walk) and to friends who all live local. It is cheaper for me to run my Jolie then it was to catch buses, and considering the bus only used to cost me $12 a week that is saying something!

Can park it anywhere, does not become intrusive, easily kept in a single garage with a car as well. Easy to clean control on the roads and the speeds of 60-70kmh are all you need in a little 50cc.
My only complaint is my friends think I look a bit silly but I disagree.