Bondi Boost Elixir Oil

Bondi Boost Elixir Oil

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Softens and smooths hair

• Tames frizz and flyaways

4.5
cmt
cmtSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good!

The Elixir Oil, Repair Serum plus the original Shampoo and Conditioner all smell and feel amazing. My hair is already healthier looking. Highly recommend if you’re prone to dry split ends!

Purchased in November 2020.

Lazypanther
LazypantherSouth East Queensland, QLD

My all time favourite hair repairer

I love this Bondi Boost Elixir Oil. My hair had been bleached and was looking and feeling like straw. After only one use it's already feeling soft and looks like hair again. An extra bonus is the smell of this oil, it's like a lovely bonus aromatherapy session while it's working it's magic. Highly recommended!

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi Boost for $59.90.

Shan
ShanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Results after only 2 uses

Haven't found any product that's manage to make my hair smooth and soft as much as this one. My hair has been pretty stubborn with products over the years but so far I'm seeing results with all the Bondi Boost products I'm using (Curl Boss Shampoo+Conditioner & Elixir Oil)

Purchased in March 2020 for $29.95.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Elixir Oil compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Jas
JasIllawarra, NSW

Great for the scalp - snells divine!

I use this once a week - quicly massage it in my scalp and through my dry ends, then I pop on a swimming cap and go do my ocean swim before washing my hair.
It smells divine, has greatly improved my scalp (no more scurf) and brings out the natural wave in my hair.
I love it.

sogand
sogandsydney

Very oily and fake advertising

Hi girls...I want to share my experience...I bought Elixir oil which is I am not happy with it, too oily and oil stays. I wanted to return it, so they said I have to pay the postage fee, which is ridiculous, so it's fake when they keep advertising 30 days refund. So I bought this product for $29.95 then if I want to return about $10 for shipping to them.

Purchased in November 2019 for $29.95.

Mel H
Mel HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Improves scalp

My son has long term issues with PSORIASIS etc (sores etc). The Elixer has worked better than all the medication he sometimes used and the recommended shampoos. We rubbed the Elixir into his scalp, and let it stay in over night (sleep on a towel), then wash out in morning.
It’s not completely gone, but so much less than before. If I could get him to treat his scalp each week then I think it would heal better- but I have to convince a teenager!
Definitely impressed.

Sue M
Sue MMurray Mallee, SA

Flyaway no more !

Love this product !
From the first use my fine hair was no longer flyaway crazy but not heavy and limp like it was with other products..
Looking forward to longer & stronger hair !

Purchased in March 2019.

Emma.M.
Emma.M.Southwest, VIC

Amazing product

Absolutely love this stuff, my fly always & frizz is less noticeable & easier to control. My hair is smoother, shinier & much more manageable. Only wish it came in a bigger bottle!

Purchased in March 2019 for $29.95.

Kim
KimNorth Queensland, QLD

Elixir Oil

Wow!! What a fantastic product. This system works! I have pretty frizzy hair and I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I already have noticed my hair is much nice, less frizz and so easy to brush. Love it!

Purchased in March 2019.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Belle
BelleBrisbane

Hooked on this brand...!

I already use the Bondi Boost shampoo and conditioner products, which have improved the condition of my hair as well as the speed it is growing! I've heard good things about the Elixir Oil so thought I'd give it a go - so far have only used it once, so would like to see if it noticeably improves the condition of my hair in the coming weeks. After the first use my hair felt nourished and there was less frizz... stay tuned.

Love!!

I wanted to get something with castor oil as I've used 100% castor oil before and it works but its so sticky. This smells amazing, feels amazing, its the best! I put it on at night and wash out in the morning. Leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have quite a widows peak but after 2 weeks its already grown so much more hair on my hairline.

Amazing products

My first purchase was the growth package and at first I didn’t believe It would work as my hair has always been thin. But since using the products and re buying items I have loved it, my hair feels amazing and now I have had 3 friends buy Bondi boost bundle packs and they are also feeling the difference. I have finally found a product that works with my hair without damaging it. 100% in love and recommending to everyone I know!

Wonderful product. Love it!!

Love the prewash oil that helps strengthen my hair. Gives it a softness and shine too.
Much less trims needed as I don’t get split ends now. Love love love and cannot wait to try the whole range.

Loan
Loanasked

Hi, Can I use the elixir overnight? or it must be washed off after 15'?

Erika
Erika asked

What did I do wrong? Why was my hair greasy after use of the oil?

julz
julzasked

My blonde hair is becoming yellow after using these products . Is it the oil?

Lira
Lira

Don’t know if it’s the oil but just use a toning/purple shampoo on alternate washes

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The Bondi Boost Elixir Oil is a pre-shampoo treatment that’s designed to repair, strengthen, and tame frizzy, dry, and damaged hair.
  • The elixir contains Jamaican black castor oil, coconut oil, argan oil, green coffee arabica seed oil, and walnut oil, which together are packed with the vitamins, minerals, and proteins that nourish and strengthen hair.
  • It’s vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, making it a planet-friendly hair care choice.
  • The formula only contains natural and organic ingredients, and doesn’t contain silicones, sulphates, phthalates, parabens, or artificial colours.
  • Those with coloured and chemically-treated hair can also use this product.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the oil left their hair feeling soft and smooth.
  • They also found that it helped manage flyaways and made frizz less noticeable, making their hair easier to brush and control.