Bondi Boost Elixir Oil

Bondi Boost Elixir Oil

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

Softens and smooths hair
Tames frizz and flyaways

Amazing results!!

I noticed results from my first use! I used pre-shampoo and my hair was so soft after blow-drying. It takes two washes to wash out completely - but it's totally worth it.

Red99
Red99South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product- Elixir oil.

I was sceptical at first small bottle for the price. But you don't need a whole lot at all.
You can use it for a pre treatment before washing your hair or mix some on with your conditioner or miracle mask.
This doesn't leave my hair greaves or weighed down.
Feels so soft, strong and shiny.
Love love this product.

Kristle
KristleIllawarra, NSW

Omg the Elixir oil is amazing!!! ❤

It is the best pre shampoo treatment among all its other uses Your hair ends up so soft and shiny and don't even get me started on the amazing smell! Thankyou Bondi Boost for making such a amazing product i will forever be a customer!

Purchased in for $30.

cmt
cmtSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good!

The Elixir Oil, Repair Serum plus the original Shampoo and Conditioner all smell and feel amazing. My hair is already healthier looking. Highly recommend if you’re prone to dry split ends!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Elixir Oil compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Lazypanther
LazypantherSouth East Queensland, QLD

My all time favourite hair repairer

I love this Bondi Boost Elixir Oil. My hair had been bleached and was looking and feeling like straw. After only one use it's already feeling soft and looks like hair again. An extra bonus is the smell of this oil, it's like a lovely bonus aromatherapy session while it's working it's magic. Highly recommended!

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $59.90.

Shan
ShanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Results after only 2 uses

Haven't found any product that's manage to make my hair smooth and soft as much as this one. My hair has been pretty stubborn with products over the years but so far I'm seeing results with all the Bondi Boost products I'm using (Curl Boss Shampoo+Conditioner & Elixir Oil)

Jas
JasIllawarra, NSW

Great for the scalp - snells divine!

I use this once a week - quicly massage it in my scalp and through my dry ends, then I pop on a swimming cap and go do my ocean swim before washing my hair.
It smells divine, has greatly improved my scalp (no more scurf) and brings out the natural wave in my hair.
I love it.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
sogand
sogandsydney

Very oily and fake advertising

Hi girls...I want to share my experience...I bought Elixir oil which is I am not happy with it, too oily and oil stays. I wanted to return it, so they said I have to pay the postage fee, which is ridiculous, so it's fake when they keep advertising 30 days refund. So I bought this product for $29.95 then if I want to return about $10 for shipping to them.

Mel H
Mel HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Improves scalp

My son has long term issues with PSORIASIS etc (sores etc). The Elixer has worked better than all the medication he sometimes used and the recommended shampoos. We rubbed the Elixir into his scalp, and let it stay in over night (sleep on a towel), then wash out in morning.
It’s not completely gone, but so much less than before. If I could get him to treat his scalp each week then I think it would heal better- but I have to convince a teenager!
Definitely impressed.

Sue M
Sue MMurray Mallee, SA

Flyaway no more !

Love this product !
From the first use my fine hair was no longer flyaway crazy but not heavy and limp like it was with other products..
Looking forward to longer & stronger hair !

Emma.M.
Emma.M.Southwest, VIC

Amazing product

Absolutely love this stuff, my fly always & frizz is less noticeable & easier to control. My hair is smoother, shinier & much more manageable. Only wish it came in a bigger bottle!

Kim
KimNorth Queensland, QLD

Elixir Oil

Wow!! What a fantastic product. This system works! I have pretty frizzy hair and I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I already have noticed my hair is much nice, less frizz and so easy to brush. Love it!

Belle
BelleBrisbane

Hooked on this brand...!

I already use the Bondi Boost shampoo and conditioner products, which have improved the condition of my hair as well as the speed it is growing! I've heard good things about the Elixir Oil so thought I'd give it a go - so far have only used it once, so would like to see if it noticeably improves the condition of my hair in the coming weeks. After the first use my hair felt nourished and there was less frizz... stay tuned.

Love!!

I wanted to get something with castor oil as I've used 100% castor oil before and it works but its so sticky. This smells amazing, feels amazing, its the best! I put it on at night and wash out in the morning. Leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have quite a widows peak but after 2 weeks its already grown so much more hair on my hairline.

Amazing products

My first purchase was the growth package and at first I didn’t believe It would work as my hair has always been thin. But since using the products and re buying items I have loved it, my hair feels amazing and now I have had 3 friends buy Bondi boost bundle packs and they are also feeling the difference. I have finally found a product that works with my hair without damaging it. 100% in love and recommending to everyone I know!