georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

Sandi

Sandi

Love this mask

My hair is so much softer and thickness has returned love love love this mask have recommended to friends who are having hair issues I’m sure they’ll love it too

Fantastic! Highly Recommended!

I love the hair mask so much. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. Even better because it’s vegan and made in Australia.

I will never look at any other hair product ever again. I love my hair mask so much.

The first day I used my hair mask OMG I felt my hair so soft and manageable straight away. It smell so good and it feel so good on my hair. I'm a fan for life I tell you that much. My hair is growing on some parts on my hair line that they were a bit thin before I use the hair mask and also my hair is easy to brush and saw a big change. My hair is heathy and manageable every day. Thank you for the opportunity to use your hair mask and the introduction. Keep up the great work.

Purchased in November 2020 at I ordered it on line for A$38.47.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Son

SonQueensland

This Is Awesome Stuff !

My hair was a mess due to the loss of my son’n’law I loss a lot of hair . I had long hair all my life and I had to cut it off . Then I found this product! Finally something from Facebook that works. My hair has started growing back thicker, my hairdresser can’t believe it! She even asked what have I done , because how can my hair get better in only 6 weeks ! Well Mine Did . I will use this product forever . That I order it each fortnight just to stock up so I don’t run out . Thankyou . Sorry I never took any photos .

Purchased in November 2020 for A$49.99.

Not Impressed

Not ImpressedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

My hair feels great after using this...I havent finished a tub yet but the results have been great for the short time Ive been using it...have already ordered another and ordered the hair growth as well to try..cant wait ..

Purchased in November 2020 for A$49.99.

Cassie

CassieWestern Australia

The best product I have ever bought

I have very curly hair ,mostly frizz since using this prouct my hair is definitely curlier and no Frizz. Love it. I have been using it twice a week even my hairdresser commented on the condition

Wonderful product!

I love this hair product very good for the hair. My hair is normally very thick and frizzy and hard to maintain. But with this hair mask it feels soft and look much healthier too.

Purchased in December 2020.

Absolutely love it

Makes my hair so soft n manageable n has helped it grow I have brought 2 more n now my daughters are stealing it from me absolutely love this product

Sarah T.

Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This product is amazing.

You feel the difference on the very first treatment. My hair was very fine and wirey due to over straightening. My hair is now soft and even starting to fall out less

Purchased in December 2020 at Hear For Less for A$40.00.

Magic product

Omg this has been a game changer for me. The very first time i used this hair mask, the results were very obvious. Before using this product, after shampooing, when i use to diffuse my CURLY hair i used to face the small tiny hair frizz at the roots. But after using this 10 minutes hair mask it has all calm down and gives me more defined and luscious curls. I love my hair more than i did before. I highly recommend this 10 minutes Hair Mask especially for curly hair. Thanks Lauren for prompt replies to my messages and guiding me with the right hair product. I am in love with it. Thanks team.

Halo

HaloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hair mask

Wonderful hair mask my hair is softer growing longer and thicker it’s smells good too I’ve been using it four a few weeks it’s the best mask I’ve tried Georgie mane you are amazing

Purchased in December 2020 for A$49.95.

Amazing!

My hair is constantly dry from continuous bleaching and toning etc, this product has made my hair so much softer and has helped to repair the damaged hair!! Love it!

Purchased in October 2020.

Wow!!!!!

Amazing products! Bought hoping to finally find something that would help my damaged bleached hair and dry extensions. Worth every Penny! Can’t stop touching my hair and looking in mirror

Purchased in January 2021.

Couldn’t recommend it enough!

Georgiemane has done absolute wonders for my hair. I’m so happy to have found a product that actually works and is cruelty free! It has transformed my blonde damaged hair. It works, smells amazing and it is so affordable. So grateful for this product!

Out stand treatment

I have been using this product for months and I can Honestly say I haven’t had a treatment that works as well as this one does. I wouldn’t go back to anything else.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$45.00.

Tania

TaniaSydney, NSW

Wow !

This hair mask has strengthened my hair. Consistency is the key ladies ! And you will not be disappointed. Plus it’s a great KK gift ! The jar is large and it last for a good month or two !

Purchased in November 2020 for A$45.00.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sydney, NSW

I LOVE IT!

Post pregnancy I was losing a great deal of hair. Everyone said it was normal but it didn’t stop. My hair became so thin and weak, it was really effecting my self confidence. So I have Georgiemane a go and it’s the best decision I’ve made.
I use it twice a week instead of conditioner. My hair has thickened, I don’t lose as much and it’s growing faster. I love it!
Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$50.00.

Margie P

Margie PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best my hair has ever been

I don’t usually buy products advertised on FB but saw many favourable reviews for GeorgieMane and liked that it is Australian and cruelty free . My hair was frizzy , dry and every time I brushed it , I was losing so much . After the first use I noticed a difference . I have been using it for about 3 months now and my hair is shiny and so manageable with no dryness . Best of all my hair brush is not full of hair every time I use it . I recommend this fantastic product to everyone . See my frizzy before photo and after GeorgieMane photo

Purchased in August 2020 for A$49.99.

Ness

NessSouth West, WA

This has been a life-changing product

Purchased in July 2020 for A$49.00.

Tash D.

Tash D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

No more tangles!!

This is a great product. It perfectly untangles hair leaving it soft and smooth every time. All it takes is 10 easy minutes to pamper yourself. I love to put this in my hair and put on a face maskand relax and let the hair mask do its job.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$30.00.