georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

Really loving this hair care line!

This mask is so amazing and I love the smell. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and nourished afterwards. Would 100% recommend. Keep in mind that this mask does not contain silicone which is the main cause for making hair “feel” soft, so when finding it out, you’ll find your hair doesn’t contain a large amount of “slip” however when you get out of the shower, brush your hair and style it etc that’s when you’ll notice the difference in your hair’s health. So glad I came across these products.

WOW !!! Amazing !!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $49.99.

Krissycannizzaro

KrissycannizzaroGippsland, VIC

AAMMMAAAZZZINNNGH

I bleached my hair so badly that is was dropping off when I touched it, and it would not dry, it took FOREVER!
So I decided to grab Georgie Mane and try it, my hair came back to life, I actually couldn’t believe it, I can now use heat tools on it again, and he soft and shines like ive just been to a salon, and my ends are AMAZING ! Love love love

Purchased in March 2021.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Mandie

MandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer sceptical!!

My hair is really softer, feeling fuller, less breaking and finally growing. Love this!!

I had hoped it would encourage hair growth where I had a skin cancer cut out on the top of my head. I have a bald spot, as the hair never grew back after the skin cancer was removed.

This product didn’t grow hair back in that area, honestly I knew it probably wouldn’t because of how deep the skin cancer was (a girl can dream though right ☺️) however because my hair is now thicker around that area you can’t notice it as much.

Over all I’m really happy with this product! Will absolutely be buying it again ☺️☺️

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.99.

A Life Changing Hair Mask That I can not live without it

I have been spending a lot in the past few years looking for the right product for my hair, but still no luck.. UNTIL i found Georgiemane hair product, for the first time i use it, I already seen the improvement in my hair! I have purchased the Ultimate Bundle from Georgiemane as I had a really bad hair condition with really really damage hair and hair loss.. So After few weeks of using I have seen that my hair falling has stop and my hair has been starting to growing.. I really love this product that its cheap but they did a magical job to my hair that it doesn't disappointment me.. GEORGIEMANE works magical and gives you what your looking for

Purchased in February 2021 for $103.50.

Angela A.

Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful hair mask

I love this air mask. It help me a lot. I have seborrheic dermatitis and already in the first use of this mask I have no more flakes on my scalp. It works wonderfully as a conditioner, I use to spend half an hour to comb my hair also with a conditioner but with this air mask the comb slide easly. Also I am loosing much less hair from the first use. I already bought 3 times. Now I have received the box of 3. I will buy this hair mask for ever. Thank you Georgiemane ❤❤❤

Purchased in April 2021.

Thicker hair

I have just brought one combo for my daughter and they love it
The smell is refreshing
I will purchase for my mum also as it help with growth and repair

Purchased for $98.00.

Unbelievable product!

This is bar far the best hair product I have EVER brought. I'm 44, have always had thin fine hair that struggles to grow and stay in good condition.
This hair mask has made it a lot healthier and shinier, I love it so much, I will buy it forever.

Also the customer service is great, they emailed to see if I liked it, and gave me a discount coupon, so I was impressed.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Not sure what the fuss is about

I couldn't wait to use this product based on the reviews but I really can't see any difference in my hair. It's not shiny, it's still frizzy and my hair hasn't grown like others suggest. For the price I will just go back to buying hair masks from the shop.

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.95.

Tereska Scott

Tereska ScottPerth, WA

This is amazing I love it❤️

After using this hair mask my hair feels
silky and soft and very smooth
I use the mask three times a week
I have noticed since using the hair mask my hair has grown
I love this product
I am a hairdresser and I have recommended it to all my clients,
friends
And family
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Purchased in February 2020 at Instagram .

Amazing!

The best hair mask I’ve ever used! Leaves hair soft and manageable! I also have seen some growth, but more importantly my hair feels super healthy.The packing is beautiful too. Shipping is fast and through DHL.

Sereena

Sereena

Shiny and smooth hair

The mask is lovely, after use of the mask,my hair is shiny and feels very smooth. It also leaves hair feeling less damaged. Worth the money. Great to use about 2 times week for helping damaged brittle hair.

Purchased in December 2020.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Getting my beautiful hair back

My hair was really damaged from bleach broken and dry.
Sine using Georgiemain
My hair is coming back to life couldn’t be happier.
My daughter has also used it and loves it.

Thank you so much for a great product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $50.00.

Michelle F.

Michelle F.Queensland

Second purchase - best hair mask ever

I’ve just purchased my second lot of two tubs as I’m so impressed from my first two tubs! I put my hair through a lot colouring wise and this works!

Purchased in January 2021 for $49.96.

Sally

SallyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Hair Care!

This is the best 10 minute hair mask! Its smells amazing, leaves your hair feeling refreshed and soft :)
Been using for about 4 months, and now i also use the shampoo and hair growth spray which are amazing! Never looking back on these products. :)

Purchased in August 2020 at georgiemane.

Love love love!

Love this hair mask, I’m on my second pot now and also purchased the shampoo to try and they’re both great. My hair is growing quickly and I have less fall out too.

Purchased in December 2020 at Georgiemane for $49.99.

An awesome Aussie product

Since using my mask the condition of my hair has improved dramatically. The softness and shine is amazing as well as new growth of hair that I lost with my pregnancies. Love my Georgiemane ❤️❤️

Purchased in November 2020 for $49.90.

The best product I absolutely love it

I had damaged hair before I tried other products never work to repair my hair. I saw georgimane on Facebook and read the comments and I thought il give a try and I absolutely love it my hair feels healthy and shiny. Thank you Georgiemane

Purchased for $49.99.

PatleySa, 5018

Good for the older hair

I am in my seventies and was feel up with my hair. Despite my asking the hairdresser not to cut it too short, she left me with very short hair. It takes ages to grow, and then I saw the ad for Georgiemane and sent away for a jar. In two months my hair has started to grow, and feels soft and looks shiny and healthy. I only use it a couple of times a week, but it’s doing what I’d hoped for. So it’s great for young and old alike.

Purchased in February 2021.

Patley

I meant I was FED UP - not feel up! Sorry!

Trish stewart

Trish stewart

This mask treatment is the best

I first bought this not knowing what to expect. I forgot to take a before photo but my hair was short on top and not doing well. It is now healthy and long all over and half way down my back with only 3 jars