Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by georgiemane

Pros

Leaves hair shiny and strong
Helps repair damaged hair
Promotes hair growth

Victoria C.
Victoria C.Sydney, NSW

It really works!

This has really worked for me! My head is usually sensitive to nearly anything that goes on.

But now I have a radiant look and my family tells me it's looking amazing!

Jody
JodyNorthern Region, NSW

Really works!

Such nice hair products loving the 10min hair mask I have a sensitive scalp and i haven't had a problem using Georgiemane ! Have told all my fam & friends to get onto it !

Amazing hair products!!

Absolutely love these products, my hair feels incredible and have already seen an amazing difference in such a short time! Highly recommend all products as I use them on a daily basis

jacquibuttigieg
jacquibuttigiegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am so in love with this product

I have been using this product for about 4 weeks now and I am so in love with it! My hair feels and looks amazing so far so I can’t wait to keep using it! My fav product is the 10 minute hair mask it’s incredible!!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

This is amazing my hair feels so soft.

I have been using these products for a few months now I was sceptical but these products are amazing especially the hair mask, my hair feels so soft now and is definitely feeling thicker this product has changed my life as my hair felt terrible before .

Purchased in March 2022 for $59.

Literally no different from any other conditioning mask

This didn't do anything for me that any other mask or even just leaving regular conditioner on for longer could do. It does make your hair feel softer, but so does a decent conditioner. Definitely didn't see any improvement in hair growth.

Purchased in February 2022.

Robyn G.
Robyn G.Australian Capital Territory

My damaged hair

My hair was damaged but as soon as I used the mask after a month on my hair is healthy, smells good and has grown some . I have ordered more

Purchased in April 2022 at Amplifon.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Debra
DebraVictoria

10 minute conditioner

My hair was so dry, a tangled mess. The 10 min conditioner has left my hair healthy shiny. I feel confident now to go out and flaunt my locks to everyone !

Purchased for $50.

Avril Delaney
Avril Delaney

This product actually delivers!

My dry, breaking hair has already turned around after only a month using Georgiemane shampoo, hair mask and growth spray. It even has a shine Which it never had before.

Purchased in March 2022.

Kayanne Bevan
Kayanne BevanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

OMG, why I haven't found this earlier inlove

Silky. Smooth healthy hair, you can't go wrong with georgiemaine, I have the full range. Highly recommended. I use the scrub for 5 minutes, then shampoo. Mask for 10 minutes. See the miracle come alive.

Purchased in April 2022 for $103.50.

Broni.C
Broni.C

The Queen of ALL treatments

I don’t do reviews, ever. I only purchased georgiemane cos of their satisfaction guarantee, thought “when it’s a waste of money, I’ll send it back” - boy was I WRONG. If you are considering purchasing, just do it. After years of bleach, a toning foam that stripped my natural oils - I had constant fluffy damaged hair - this queens, has bought my hair back and it’s never felt so good!

Purchased in March 2022.

Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Amazing product!

I decided to try Georgiemane after I'd had hairloss a terrible hairdresser experience that left my hair dry, frizzy and coming out in clumps. I've also had the gastric sleeve which was causing hairloss too. I can't believe the difference after using the shampoo, hair mask and spray! My new hairdresser was blown away by how quickly my hair has been growing, and I'm so happy with the results. Highly recommend!

Best Hair mask

Hair feels gorgeous after using Hair Mask love it great service comes in lovely packaging with a sweet message what more could you ask for more mask of course thank you

Purchased in March 2022 at Georgmana.

Simply Amazing !!

After having thick healthy hair most of my life l found my hair thinning and becoming dry etc …. l read up about Georgiemane and gave it a try! Recommend everyone would do the same with the same issues l had as this product REALLY WORKS ! My hair has thickened and is healthy and shiny again !! ….and it’s ALL NATURAL !

Purchased for $95.

Monica McBaro
Monica McBaroCentral West, NSW

Absolutely amazing!!

Been using georgiemane for a while now and my hair has grown so much, makes my hair feel so smooth and hydrated! Would definitely recommend georgiemane to anyone who asks me! Absolutely love it!

Sharon L.asked

Is it too heavy for fine hair??

Leanne McCarty
Leanne McCarty
Sharon L.

Thank you so much for responding, the reviews are really good, but not everything is suitable for fine hair. Ypu are lucky to have lots...thanks for the response much appreciated.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.asked

Hi, I have purchased the hair mask couple of months a go and I noticed my hair getting longer also finally see more baby hair came out but one thing is a problem, every time I washed and use the mask I have so much of hair stripped out, can you please tell me why and should I continue the use as I just recently purchased my second order.

Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Tracey G.asked

Hi

Can someone please let me know can you use the Shampoo every day with the hair mask.
Thankyou

Lucy
Lucy

The first time I used it I did. Next time I think I'll use the shampoo with my regular conditioner as I think I'll use the mask maybe once or twice a week :)

Excellent Thank you :)

Get an answer from our members and georgiemane representatives

Features:

• The georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask is advertised as being able to help repair dry and damaged hair as well as promote hair growth.
  • It’s labelled as suitable for all hair types, including those with coloured or bleached hair.
  • Ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera, grape seed oil, and abyssinica oil will help leave your hair conditioned, moisturised, protected, and shiny.
  • The product's formula is free from nasties - such as sulfates, parabens, and silicones - so you can have peace of mind knowing you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so animal lovers can rest assured knowing that none of their furry friends have been harmed in making the product.
  • The mask is designed to be used instead of conditioner, so using it doesn’t mean you'll need to add an extra step to your hair care routine.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask left their hair looking and feeling healthier, silkier, shinier, and stronger.
  • Those with damaged or brittle hair also found that the product helped repair their hair, leaving it feeling soft.
  • Reviewers also found that the mask promoted hair growth. Some reviewers who experience hair loss also said it helped their hair grow back.