MooGoo Scalp Cream

MooGoo Scalp Cream

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (9)
  • Smell
Bronwyn

BronwynPerth, WA

Amazing ! Only need to once or twice !

Used on both my babies two applications and all cleared - the tube has been passed around my mothers group and come back ! Great stuff!!! Highly recommend this product for cradle cap

Kel

KelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Absolutely love this! Easy to rub on, absorbs into the skin, eases itching and flaking of cradle cap. Will buy again and will recommend to everyone with a young bubba!

Purchased in August 2020 at Moogoo.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged
Causes IrritationNo

Caused Eczema to flare up, severely

Bought this under the recommendation of multiple parents, however I made the mistake of not patch testing on my 6 month old and he broke out in severe sores all over. This may work for some but I don't understand how a product created for dermatitis can have such sensitising ingredients such as lavender and rosemary included. My mistake for not patch testing but I was desperate to fix his cradle cap.

Purchased in August 2020.

Causes IrritationYes

It really works!

This is honestly the most amazing product. My 2mo had terrible cradle cap. My 3yo has also always had cradle cap. I have tried numerous products and home remedies to no avail. I read the reviews of this and was skeptical but purchased to give it a try. 48hrs later and its almost completely gone. My only regret is not taking before and after pics. You wont regret this purchase.

Purchased in April 2020 at MooGoo for A$17.99.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

made me so happy!!

I have a bub who has very sensitive skin, he has skin issue due to the parents :( but this product helped me! this was prescribed by our family doctor and I was amazed at how my bub's skin looked after he used this. his skin is glowing and there are no itches.

Shan

ShanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So good!

I had been using Moogoo bath wash and moisturiser on bubs as we knew he would be prone to sensitive skin due to genetics and have loved it. When he got cradle cap he got it really bad and all over - behind and in his ears, nostrils and eyebrows as well as his scalp. I was told to use a cream prescribed by the doc for a few nights before switching but actually only used that cream for one night as I wanted to use something more natural so switched to the Moogoo scalp cream which has not only gotten it under control but kept it away and bubs skin looks amazing, the cradle cap has completely cleared and his skin is glowing!

Purchased in December 2019.

Lisa W.

Lisa W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifesaver!

Purchased this for my daughter's cradle cap but ended up using it on me when pregnant & itchy AF! I had ended up with hives in pregnancy #1 so was desperate to avoid a repeat in pregnancy #2. I used the cream regularly on my trouble spots (legs, underarms) & it WORKED!!! Itchiness alleviated & no hives at all throughout my pregnancy!

Purchased in November 2018 at MooGoo.

Hair TypeNormal
Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent results

MooGoo Scalp cream soothes, protects and helps heal red, dry and irritated skin, resulting from yeast mediated and inflamed skin conditions, also helps to gently make it soft.
what an amazing product!! I came across this when trying to buy sunscreen for my 10 week little miss, who was also suffering with cradle cap. I tried olive oil, baby oil and coconut oil but nothing worked. But the scalp cream has worked and gotten rid of the cradle cap in 24 hours!! AMAZING! Thank you so much MooGoo for making this fantastic cream
Also My little girl had awful cradle cap, after 2 days of using mooGoo scalp cream its Completely gone! So After both my daughter experience i can say im in love with MooGoo

Claire B.

Claire B.

Works perfectly on itchy scalp and redness around nose

I am never turning to another product to manage my chronically itchy scalp - this product is a godsend and it is suitable for curly hair (curly girl method!) I also use this to relieve the red, irritated dermatitis around my nose crease. This product is extremely gentle and has an oily consistency, due to being coconut and olive oil based.
The only minor letdown is that the tube is hard to apply to the scalp, avoiding thick hair coverage. A more nozzley applicator would make it easier. Still, 5 stars as I have repurchased this over 5 times and will continue to do so

Purchased in February 2019 at Go Vita for A$23.00.

Hair TypeFrizzy/Damaged

Anne

Anne

Best product for cradle cap and baby acne

At 4 weeks old my baby developed severe acne on her face and neck; and also cradle cap on her scalp and behind her ears. I tried several other products and nothing worked until I was recommended moogoo by a friend and it was the best thing ever. Within 3 days of use the cradle cap and the acne cleared. I continued to use it on my baby for a few more weeks and now that I’ve stopped the acne and cap never returned. Thank you moogoo!

Courtney D

Courtney DPerth, WA

Great Product

Used this for both husband and daughter due to dry scalps ! One of the only thing that has worked for them both - good consistency good price . Gentle for kids also

Purchased in February 2019.

Hair TypeOily
Xe1

Xe1

Worked wonders on my daughters cradle cap!!

After trying numerous products (including a prescription) to try and clear my babies cradle cap, I finally tried moogoo and there's no looking back. It's completely gone! I couldn't be happier with the results.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hair TypeNormal
Jodie R

Jodie RSydney, NSW

Amazing product!!

I brought the MooGoo Scalp cream after stumbling across it in my local pharmacy. My 8 week old had as my GP put it ‘next level’ (REALLY BAD) cradle cap that we had tried everything on and nothing was working. I put the scalp cream on twice a day every day for about 5 or 6 days and on the 6th day the thick scales literally just wiped off with a wash cloth when I was washing his hair. I wish I took before and after photos as I can not believe how great this worked (and that it actually worked!!).

Purchased in April 2019 for A$17.99.

Burnt baby’s scalp

This had been recommended to me in a mother’s group and after checking it out online. I patch tested on my sons head and by the end of the day there was still no reaction. I put it on all his cradle cap last night and he’s woken this morning with a bright red scalp. It looks burnt and irritated

Purchased in February 2019 for A$17.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Amy

Amy

Not good for baby

I bought the cream after seeing such good reviews and recommendation from the chemist. But it made the cradle cap much worse, almost looked like the ingredients had burnt his skin a bit. I am sticking with olive oil and brushing now.

Shannon

ShannonMooloolaba

Amazing!

Cleared my dermatitis in my hair after two applications, used it as a leave in conditioner. Did make my hair oily if not washed out.
Also cleared up my 4month old sons cradle cap by just massaging and rinising during every bath.

Amazing

My son had a very itchy scalp and after months of trying various shampoos and creams l bought this cream and also the shampoo. After one week of using scalp cream and shampoo he has no red scalp and no more itching.l highly recommended for anyone suffering with an itchy scalp.

Claire

ClaireMelbourne

Worked a treat for cradle cap

My 4-month-old had mild cradle cap, which I’d tried a few things on but it wouldn’t budge. One application of the MooGoo scalp cream all but cleared it up literally overnight! A second application and my bub’s head is cradle cap free! And as a bonus, it smells lovely!

KCheck

KCheckPerth

Miracle cream

I bought this for a family member with chronic seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea. He had lived with the conditions for over 10 years and tried everything prescribed by the dermatologist (coal tar, steroids, etc), but nothing worked. After a week of applying Moogoo scalp cream it was gone. No more itching, redness or flaky snow storms, just a beautiful face and head with beautiful hair. It is a life changing product for some. Thank you Moogoo x

E jane

E janeSydney

LIKE MAGIC!

i bought this product after my 3 month old baby got cradle cap. at first i tried olive oil which seemed to only aggravate the cradle cap, then i tried coconut oil... same results, aggravated red scalp. After reading reviews online for this product i bought it in hopes that it would finally give my little one some relief. to my shock it worked overnight. she still had cradle cap but it was no longer red or inflamed. after a week of use her cradle cap is gone!!!