MooGoo Scalp Cream

MooGoo Scalp Cream

Pros

• Treats cradle cap & seborrheic dermatitis

• Absorbs well into skin

• pH balanced

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Smell

Beck
BeckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great results!

My son had cradle cap and although it was not severe it just did not look nice. After patch testing, I used once & the next morning I was able to wash it off! Very happy with the results and know I can rely on it if the cradle cap returns.

Purchased in April 2021 for $16.00.

Smell
Bronwyn
BronwynPerth, WA

Amazing ! Only need to once or twice !

Used on both my babies two applications and all cleared - the tube has been passed around my mothers group and come back ! Great stuff!!! Highly recommend this product for cradle cap

Kel
KelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Absolutely love this! Easy to rub on, absorbs into the skin, eases itching and flaking of cradle cap. Will buy again and will recommend to everyone with a young bubba!

Purchased in August 2020 at Moogoo.

Smell
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how MooGoo Scalp Cream compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Caused Eczema to flare up, severely

Bought this under the recommendation of multiple parents, however I made the mistake of not patch testing on my 6 month old and he broke out in severe sores all over. This may work for some but I don't understand how a product created for dermatitis can have such sensitising ingredients such as lavender and rosemary included. My mistake for not patch testing but I was desperate to fix his cradle cap.

Purchased in August 2020.

Smell

It really works!

This is honestly the most amazing product. My 2mo had terrible cradle cap. My 3yo has also always had cradle cap. I have tried numerous products and home remedies to no avail. I read the reviews of this and was skeptical but purchased to give it a try. 48hrs later and its almost completely gone. My only regret is not taking before and after pics. You wont regret this purchase.

Purchased in April 2020 at MooGoo for $17.99.

Smell
Jennalyn B.
Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

made me so happy!!

I have a bub who has very sensitive skin, he has skin issue due to the parents :( but this product helped me! this was prescribed by our family doctor and I was amazed at how my bub's skin looked after he used this. his skin is glowing and there are no itches.

Shan
ShanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So good!

I had been using Moogoo bath wash and moisturiser on bubs as we knew he would be prone to sensitive skin due to genetics and have loved it. When he got cradle cap he got it really bad and all over - behind and in his ears, nostrils and eyebrows as well as his scalp. I was told to use a cream prescribed by the doc for a few nights before switching but actually only used that cream for one night as I wanted to use something more natural so switched to the Moogoo scalp cream which has not only gotten it under control but kept it away and bubs skin looks amazing, the cradle cap has completely cleared and his skin is glowing!

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Lisa W.
Lisa W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifesaver!

Purchased this for my daughter's cradle cap but ended up using it on me when pregnant & itchy AF! I had ended up with hives in pregnancy #1 so was desperate to avoid a repeat in pregnancy #2. I used the cream regularly on my trouble spots (legs, underarms) & it WORKED!!! Itchiness alleviated & no hives at all throughout my pregnancy!

Purchased in November 2018 at MooGoo.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent results

MooGoo Scalp cream soothes, protects and helps heal red, dry and irritated skin, resulting from yeast mediated and inflamed skin conditions, also helps to gently make it soft.
what an amazing product!! I came across this when trying to buy sunscreen for my 10 week little miss, who was also suffering with cradle cap. I tried olive oil, baby oil and coconut oil but nothing worked. But the scalp cream has worked and gotten rid of the cradle cap in 24 hours!! AMAZING! Thank you so much MooGoo for making this fantastic cream
Also My little girl had awful cradle cap, after 2 days of using mooGoo scalp cream its Completely gone! So After both my daughter experience i can say im in love with MooGoo

Claire B.
Claire B.

Works perfectly on itchy scalp and redness around nose

I am never turning to another product to manage my chronically itchy scalp - this product is a godsend and it is suitable for curly hair (curly girl method!) I also use this to relieve the red, irritated dermatitis around my nose crease. This product is extremely gentle and has an oily consistency, due to being coconut and olive oil based.
The only minor letdown is that the tube is hard to apply to the scalp, avoiding thick hair coverage. A more nozzley applicator would make it easier. Still, 5 stars as I have repurchased this over 5 times and will continue to do so

Purchased in February 2019 at Go Vita for $23.00.

Smell
Anne
Anne

Best product for cradle cap and baby acne

At 4 weeks old my baby developed severe acne on her face and neck; and also cradle cap on her scalp and behind her ears. I tried several other products and nothing worked until I was recommended moogoo by a friend and it was the best thing ever. Within 3 days of use the cradle cap and the acne cleared. I continued to use it on my baby for a few more weeks and now that I’ve stopped the acne and cap never returned. Thank you moogoo!

Courtney D
Courtney DPerth, WA

Great Product

Used this for both husband and daughter due to dry scalps ! One of the only thing that has worked for them both - good consistency good price . Gentle for kids also

Purchased in February 2019.

Xe1
Xe1

Worked wonders on my daughters cradle cap!!

After trying numerous products (including a prescription) to try and clear my babies cradle cap, I finally tried moogoo and there's no looking back. It's completely gone! I couldn't be happier with the results.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Jodie R
Jodie RSydney, NSW

Amazing product!!

I brought the MooGoo Scalp cream after stumbling across it in my local pharmacy. My 8 week old had as my GP put it ‘next level’ (REALLY BAD) cradle cap that we had tried everything on and nothing was working. I put the scalp cream on twice a day every day for about 5 or 6 days and on the 6th day the thick scales literally just wiped off with a wash cloth when I was washing his hair. I wish I took before and after photos as I can not believe how great this worked (and that it actually worked!!).

Purchased in April 2019 for $17.99.

Smell

Burnt baby’s scalp

This had been recommended to me in a mother’s group and after checking it out online. I patch tested on my sons head and by the end of the day there was still no reaction. I put it on all his cradle cap last night and he’s woken this morning with a bright red scalp. It looks burnt and irritated

Purchased in February 2019 for $17.00.

Causes IrritationYes

Shri R.
Shri R.asked

If I use it on my whole scalp. How long do I leave it for before I wash? Thanks :)

Erv K
Erv Kasked

Is MooGoo scalp cream safe to be used as a moisturiser on baby's face? How many times a day is safe? My 6 month-old baby has eczema on his face and needs to be moisturised many times. Thank you.

Anita D.
Anita D.asked

Do I put it (the moogoo scalp cream) on wet or dry hair ???

Many children and adults suffer from red, dry and itchy skin around the scalp, hairline, neck, ears, eye areas and along the side of the nose and mouth. These are oily areas of the skin where yeast can thrive and cause irritation. This moisturising cream helps return the skin to a healthy condition.

Like all of the creams by this brand, it can be used anywhere on the body and doubles as a lovely overall moisturiser.

Features

• A cream for mild cradle cap in infants and mild seborrheic dermatitis in adults
  • For the symptomatic relief of dry and inflamed skin
  • A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into the skin
  • Made with natural coconut & olive oil
  • Full of soothing ingredients such as aloe vera & allantoin

Ingredients

Active ingredients: olive oil 45mg/g, coconut oil 40mg/g.

Excipient ingredients: purified water, emulsifying wax, almond oil, squalane, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, piroctone olamine, aloe vera juice concentrate, humulus lupulus flower extra, Liq.Conc., melaleuca oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil.

Moogoo contains no paraffin, parabens & phenoxyethanol. It is pH balanced and not tested on animals.

What reviewers thought

Overall, reviewers were very impressed with the product which effectively cleared cradle cap in infants. It is easy to rub on and absorbs well into the skin. It soothes, protects and heals red, dry and irritated skin.

It’s important to patch test on a small area to check for allergies and irritation first as some people noted that the product exacerbated the problem.

CategoryShampoos & Conditioners