2Maple & Wattle Hair Custard

69% · 4217 · 28%

Jasmin1
Jasmin110 posts

Won’t be buying again

I tried the hair custard and fairy locks on my daughters hair and it did the opposite of what it said, they all have bum length hair and it made it like straw, won’t be purchasing again.
Maple & Wattle   DM

Hello Jasmin, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see that our products were not suitable for your daughter. We hope you find the perfect fit for your family :)

Chanchal M.
Chanchal M.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Horrible product delivery experience

Looks like a scammer company. I have ordered my product and they sent it to different address and after follow up they blamed it on me for providing incorrect address which I have never heard of and is under construction . And later they charged me another delivery fee which I denied paying and asked for cancellation to which they debited half of the product price stating courier refund and restocking fee.
Worst customer service and arrogant staff.
They won’t even bother giving a call just sitting behind an email. I wouldn’ recommend any purchase from them. I have received only around half of my money paid for product. Looks like they earn money this way. Show details
Stephanie

Jennifer J.3 posts

Melinda
MelindaPerth6 posts

Don't believe the hype!

It's a tub of conditioner with a subtle scent. It's one of those Facebook ads that hopes to work wonders. It doesn't. I wish it did, infact it seemed to make my daughter's hair even drier.

Please don't purchase this if you are looking for a miracle

Kayla
KaylaIllawarra, NSW2 posts

I will never shop for products like these from anywhere else!

Second purchase for me, as I couldn’t believe how amazing the custard and fairy locks have changed mine and my daughters hair with only one use! I have the carpet powder - domestic goddess and warm vanilla sugar - my house and mattress smells fresh and amazing. The domestic goddess makes me feel like I’m sleeping in the freshest sheets straight out of the wash! Definitely secured a long time client from me from now on ❤️ Show details
Kayla
KaylaIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified
Stacey Zadow
Stacey Zadow2 posts

Awful lingering after smell of vinegar

Ordered x2 fairy locks in Alice and Wonderland and pink coconut frangipani. Firstly one of the pump sprayers did not work (had to put into my own sprayer to use). Upon application both scents smell ok (very subtle and not as strong as reviews made out to be) after a few minutes of trying both scents I could smell this awful lingering smell of what I would describe as vinegar. It was so bad I had to check the bottles for a used by date or a manufactured date(which there are none displayed on the product) except all I could find was a 6 month shelf life printed on the bottle.
Very disappointed and definitely would not recommend. Show details
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

Horrible smell and sticky hair

I was so looking forward to using these products on my children’s hair, but unfortunately the Paradise Palm scent smells like a toilet spray, and the fairy locks not only doesn’t help detangle their hair but makes it sticky and leaves it with a greasy type of coating. Not impressed sadly. Show details
Tanya G
Tanya GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Bloody Game Changer!!!!

I have 3 girls who always walk out the door with horribly messy hair or I spend 20 mins convincing them to get their hair brushed and another 20 mins of crying and screaming (not an exaggeration) while I slowly lose my patience. I just tried it out on my 3 girls and not even a whispered “ouch”. My oldest (7) was the most excited about this as she likes her hair to look good but doesn’t like the pain she had to go through to get it. Absolutely an investment! Show details ·  1
Caity
CaitySouthwest, VIC3 posts

Not for me :(

I so desperately wanted to love these products. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner - and whilst they do smell absolutely amazing - unfortunately they do not suit my hair. Since I started using the shampoo and conditioner my hair has been dull, frizzy, tangled and knotty. I guess it’s not for my hair type :( Show details
theresa
theresaVictoria35 posts

Not suitable for my daughter's hair

Bought this because of good reviews. Unfortunately the product doesn't work for my daughter's hair. After shampoo or even after conditioner or both, her hair is just soooo sticky.
I thought maybe I didn't wash it properly. But it's always the same, like I put a cake icing on her hair which makes it tangled. Lovely fragrance.. unfortunately it doesn't really work for her. I switched to palmolive purple detangled her. It works much better for her.
K Rowe
K Rowe2 posts

Product faulty

Very disappointed in this company. The brush broke after 7 wk use. Company won’t replace it even though explained situation. A very sad 10 yr old!!! Will not be recommending this company!!!
L.Brunel
L.BrunelSydney, NSW3 posts

3 week delivery and counting

I wouldn’t know. I ordered it to Sydney 3 weeks ago and still not here Show details