Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask

Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask

Pros

• Repairs damaged hair

• Reduces frizz and knots

• Moisturising formula

cute2883
cute2883Northeast, VIC

I like that it’s natural but no better than other products.

Purchased for $300.00.

Mona A.
Mona A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing beyond belief

Purchased in June 2020 for $39.95.

Kylie
KylieHunter Region, NSW

I was shocked I actually LOVE their products!

I was sceptical as I seen it on a Facebook ad, but I will not use anything else! What a difference it made. Super happy with the results, I use the shampoo, conditioner, hair growth spray and oil daily. I use the mask after conditioner once a week. I purchased a full kit.

Purchased in May 2020 for $145.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

This mask brought my dead hair back to life!

After years of using heat products and bleach my hair was really suffering, to the point where my hair dresser refuses to put any more blonde in my hair as it just can’t handle it. I ordered the Miracle Mask and after using once a week my hair is finally getting the moisture it needs. It has literally rescued my hair and I am in love! I will be ordering the rescue shampoo and conditioner ASAP as I have heard this is amazing for damaged hair.

Purchased in April 2020 for $39.95.

Casahn
CasahnPerth, WA

I will be buying for all my friends!

I have always struggled with lackluster hair, (breastfeeding 3 years and pregnant again!) I thought that given ISO I would put some much needed attention towards this! I read the reviews of Bondi's hair mask and have been in love with it since it arrived!

My daughter, my son and I like to do the hair mask together, it smells incredible and we enjoy the TLC. It is 5 star from all 3 of us! Usually my hair lasts about 24 hours after a wash before it is flat, dull and oily, but after this hair mask I can go the whole week with soft, silky locks! You don't know how much you need it until you try it, I will be gifting and raving to my girlfriend's!!

Purchased in February 2020 for $39.00.

Love from first use

Ordered the Growth Miracle Mask in pursuit of healthier and stronger hair and have found improvements from my very first use!! The mask smells beautiful and has left my hair feeling soft and stronger. Really looking forward to the results to come as I continue to use it weekly. Thanks, Bondi Boost for creating such a great quality product.

Purchased in March 2020 for $39.95.

Krissy
KrissyIllawarra, NSW

Hair has never felt better!

My hair is long and thick but has had damaged and frizzy ends. Because of restrictions within Australia I have not been able to go to the hairdresser so I decided to try Bondi Boost Hair Mask and Elixir Oil to try to regain moisture back into my hair! I have been using these products for a few weeks and my hair has never felt better!! My ends are visibly less frizzy and feel moisturised and strong! The best thing is that the hair mask smells absolutely amazing! Next I would love to try the Shampoo and Conditioner!

Purchased in March 2020 for $100.00.

Nadia B.
Nadia B.Tasmania

Amazing!

Received the hair mask the other day. Was skeptical as to if it was as good as claimed. Wow! My hair felt and smelt amazing after the first treatment! Usually my hair is frizzy the next day after washing it but it wasn’t even frizzy. It was lovely and soft and easy to style. Definitely recommend! :)

Purchased in April 2020.

Khush
KhushPerth, WA

Love this product

This was my first Bondi Boost product I purchased and I just love everything about it the smell the texture the way my hair feels after using it, everything. As a result I bought my first full hair growth range and am awaiting delivery can’t wait to try the whole range and see my hair grow. Thanks Bondi Boost.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for $39.00.

Mish P
Mish PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Frizz Reduction

I’ve used this mask 4 times now, and I love how “well behaved” my hair is afterwards. I have wavy to curly hair and after using this mask it’s smooth with no frizz with just a quick blow dry, no straightening necessary. I think I expected the hydration to be a bit richer, I find my ends aren’t quite as nourished as I thought they would be, however I use the rapid repair serum which takes care of that.

The product spreads really well and I don’t need to use a lot for each application.

Purchased in February 2020 for $35.96.

Love it.. smells Devine

This hair mask is the best. I’ve only been using it for about a month now but I love how it makes my hair feel. It states to leave on for 15mins once a week but I use It probably twice a week at this stage and leave on for approx 10 mins.

Purchased in February 2020.

Less breakage, softer hair!

I've been growing my fine hair out for a few years and have found that the longer it gets, the more prone it has become to split ends and breakage. I've been using this mask once a week for 4 weeks now and have already noticed such a difference. I leave it on for a minimum 8 hours, either all day or overnight, and my hair has started looking and feeling so much healthier. Less knots, less split ends, and less breakage. I'm looking forward to trying the new pooch wash for my pup next!

Purchased in March 2020 for $39.95.

Emma Rose
Emma RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed My Hair

• +3Thumbnail

Purchased for $39.99.

Amazing hair mask!

The best hair mask Ive used. I have tried out many hair masks over the years to repair/moisturise my blonde curly hair, this would have to be the most amazing one! Extremely happy!

Purchased in September 2019 for $30.00.

Chelsea
ChelseaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wearing the mask as we speak!!

Purchased the hair mask and serum for my daughter. Her hair is looking healthier with every use. I’m currently wearing the mask as I type. Can’t wait to see how it feels in the morning when I wash it out

Purchased in August 2019 for $100.00.

Kellie M.
Kellie M.asked

The Bondi Boost hair mask directions tell you to put it on after you hair has been washed and dried, when washing out the hair mask does it just need a rinse or does it need to be washed again with shampoo and conditioner?

Leslie S.
Leslie S.

How long can I keep the hair mask on my scalp?

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask is a weekly treatment that’s designed to hydrate, strengthen, and defrizz your hair.
  • The mask’s main ingredients are argan oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, and abyssinian oil, all of which are natural and have moisturising and nourishing properties.
  • The product is free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, phthalates, and artificial colours and fragrances, so you can have some peace of mind knowing that you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% cruelty-free and vegan, meaning no animals were harmed in making the product.
  • This product is recommended for use once a week instead of conditioner, and should be left in your hair for at least 15 minutes for the results to be visible.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask repaired damaged hair, with many mask-wearers finding that it left them with less breakage and split ends
  • They also found that the product visibly reduced frizziness and knots.
  • According to reviewers, the product formula was moisturising and nourishing, making it great for those experiencing hair dryness.