Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask

Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

Repairs damaged hair
Reduces frizz and knots
Moisturising formula

Ursula
Ursula

WOW!! Silky and soft hair that looks like I just left the hair salon!!

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $39.95.

Lee-Ann
Lee-AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Hair mask ever!!

Wow this product is amazing, especially for my thick, curly hair. The mask instantly softens and detangles my course hair. I leave it on for about 15min then rinse out and my hair immediately feels soft and moisturised. I'm very happy with this mask and can't wait to try the other Bondi boost products!

Purchased in .

Please if you have curly hair, use it!

Recommend this product with any with really curly. Holds the curls exactly where you want them without leaving your hair too oily or dark and safe to leave in. 100%

Purchased in at Thr1ve.

It’s nice, but expensive!

I have been using the HG range, I haven’t noticed any difference in growth though it does make my hair feel lovely. It is very expensive, I have used much more affordable products and have it has felt the same.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Gabby
GabbyIllawarra, NSW

Pamper perfect

The mask is a really lovely pampering product for your hair. Use once a week,popping on hair after shampooing leave on for 15 minutes then wash out. Your hair will thankyou, feeling so,so soft

Purchased in at Bondi Boost.

Tiahn L.
Tiahn L.Sydney, NSW

Amazinggggggg

I’ve been using RR range for over 2 years and I would never go back. Worth every cent and the products go a longggg way. And you won’t get better customer service than you will with this company. LOVE IT!

The name speaks for itself!

I purchased the mask not long after I started using the BB HG line (shampoo, conditioner and elixir oil). I wash my hair twice a week and I alternate the mask and conditioner. First the smell is amazing, I love it. Second, I don’t need much of it and I have long hair (to my waist), a little goes a long way, so the product will last longer. I follow the instructions as they come in the label, and my hair feels really soft and silky. I always had healthy hair but since I started using BB I get compliments all the time.

Purchased in for $39.95.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Maddi
Maddi

Long, soft, and strong hair

This hair mask is so great, I got one for mum who has dry, frizzy and thinning hair and its made such a difference for her, so I bought one for me too, and I love it I have thick frizzy hair. Its such a great product for all hair types. The products are ethical, great for your hair and the company is so amazing- the customer service are so helpful and kind

Mel
MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My favourite hair mask ❤

Brought my dead hair back to life after only using about 3 times. Entire HG range has saved my hair for sure. I recommend this to everyone I know. Would definitely buy again.

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

It is really a miracle mask

I can’t live without This precious mask, it really fixed my hair from roots to ends. not just it helps my hair grow, also it restored the moisture that my hair lost over years of using heat tools and boxed dyes.
Thank you BondiBoost for such amazing quality products.

Purchased in .

Will NEVER use anything else!

A million baby hairs growing where there was nothing before. My hair has filled in so much. I tried Regaine which did nothing but this stuff works! I purchased a full HG package and the difference in length, thickness and new growth is amazing!! My latest purchase, the salt scrub made my scalp feel so clean, and removed all traces of flakey skin, love it!!

Love love love

Beautiful smell and makes my hair smell amazing and feel absolutely amazing m. Definitely wanting more products to make my hair stay this amazing through winter and summer yay yay

Sofia
Sofia Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hair feels so smooth

This mask leaves my hair feeling so soft! The biggest change was the reduction of flyaways from all my post parting hair loss regrowth. Would definitely recommend, smells amazing too!

Purchased in .

I love Bondi Boost it really works !!!

I use this to style my short hair after cancer and I love it !!! I love the shampoo and conditioner my hair is so think even on cancer medication which is meant to thin hair - I have a lot of hair

Purchased in for $159.

Louise S.
Louise S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous, Amazing, Wonderful

This product was a game changer for my hair. It restored my frizzy mess into bouncy, moisture rich curls. Now a weekly ritual it’s worth every cent. Don’t hesitate to purchase.

alison b.
alison b.asked

Is it a protein treatment?

Asma M.
Asma M.asked

I want to order this mask but i do not know how and where

Naomi
Naomiasked

It’s a beautiful mask but can I leave it on overnight?

Dee
Dee

Yes! I had leave this mask and elixir oil
Overnight , my hair felt amazing,thicker and stronger

cute2883
cute2883

Yes you can.

See all Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask is a weekly treatment that’s designed to hydrate, strengthen, and defrizz your hair.
  • The mask’s main ingredients are argan oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, and abyssinian oil, all of which are natural and have moisturising and nourishing properties.
  • The product is free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, phthalates, and artificial colours and fragrances, so you can have some peace of mind knowing that you’re not damaging your hair.
  • It’s 100% cruelty-free and vegan, meaning no animals were harmed in making the product.
  • This product is recommended for use once a week instead of conditioner, and should be left in your hair for at least 15 minutes for the results to be visible.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair mask repaired damaged hair, with many mask-wearers finding that it left them with less breakage and split ends
  • They also found that the product visibly reduced frizziness and knots.
  • According to reviewers, the product formula was moisturising and nourishing, making it great for those experiencing hair dryness.