Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask

Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask

4.9

Kylie

KylieHunter Region, NSW

I was shocked I actually LOVE their products!

I was sceptical as I seen it on a Facebook ad, but I will not use anything else! What a difference it made. Super happy with the results, I use the shampoo, conditioner, hair growth spray and oil daily. I use the mask after conditioner once a week. I purchased a full kit.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$145.00.

This mask brought my dead hair back to life!

After years of using heat products and bleach my hair was really suffering, to the point where my hair dresser refuses to put any more blonde in my hair as it just can’t handle it. I ordered the Miracle Mask and after using once a week my hair is finally getting the moisture it needs. It has literally rescued my hair and I am in love! I will be ordering the rescue shampoo and conditioner ASAP as I have heard this is amazing for damaged hair.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$39.95.

Casahn

CasahnPerth, WA

I will be buying for all my friends!

I have always struggled with lackluster hair, (breastfeeding 3 years and pregnant again!) I thought that given ISO I would put some much needed attention towards this! I read the reviews of Bondi's hair mask and have been in love with it since it arrived!

My daughter, my son and I like to do the hair mask together, it smells incredible and we enjoy the TLC. It is 5 star from all 3 of us! Usually my hair lasts about 24 hours after a wash before it is flat, dull and oily, but after this hair mask I can go the whole week with soft, silky locks! You don't know how much you need it until you try it, I will be gifting and raving to my girlfriend's!!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$39.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Growth Miracle Mask compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Love from first use

Ordered the Growth Miracle Mask in pursuit of healthier and stronger hair and have found improvements from my very first use!! The mask smells beautiful and has left my hair feeling soft and stronger. Really looking forward to the results to come as I continue to use it weekly. Thanks, Bondi Boost for creating such a great quality product.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$39.95.

Krissy

KrissyIllawarra, NSW

Hair has never felt better!

My hair is long and thick but has had damaged and frizzy ends. Because of restrictions within Australia I have not been able to go to the hairdresser so I decided to try Bondi Boost Hair Mask and Elixir Oil to try to regain moisture back into my hair! I have been using these products for a few weeks and my hair has never felt better!! My ends are visibly less frizzy and feel moisturised and strong! The best thing is that the hair mask smells absolutely amazing! Next I would love to try the Shampoo and Conditioner!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$100.00.

Nadia B.

Nadia B.Tasmania

Amazing!

Received the hair mask the other day. Was skeptical as to if it was as good as claimed. Wow! My hair felt and smelt amazing after the first treatment! Usually my hair is frizzy the next day after washing it but it wasn’t even frizzy. It was lovely and soft and easy to style. Definitely recommend! :)

Purchased in April 2020.

Khush

KhushPerth, WA

Love this product

This was my first Bondi Boost product I purchased and I just love everything about it the smell the texture the way my hair feels after using it, everything. As a result I bought my first full hair growth range and am awaiting delivery can’t wait to try the whole range and see my hair grow. Thanks Bondi Boost.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for A$39.00.

Mish P

Mish PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Frizz Reduction

I’ve used this mask 4 times now, and I love how “well behaved” my hair is afterwards. I have wavy to curly hair and after using this mask it’s smooth with no frizz with just a quick blow dry, no straightening necessary. I think I expected the hydration to be a bit richer, I find my ends aren’t quite as nourished as I thought they would be, however I use the rapid repair serum which takes care of that.

The product spreads really well and I don’t need to use a lot for each application.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$35.96.

Love it.. smells Devine

This hair mask is the best. I’ve only been using it for about a month now but I love how it makes my hair feel. It states to leave on for 15mins once a week but I use It probably twice a week at this stage and leave on for approx 10 mins.

Purchased in February 2020.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Less breakage, softer hair!

I've been growing my fine hair out for a few years and have found that the longer it gets, the more prone it has become to split ends and breakage. I've been using this mask once a week for 4 weeks now and have already noticed such a difference. I leave it on for a minimum 8 hours, either all day or overnight, and my hair has started looking and feeling so much healthier. Less knots, less split ends, and less breakage. I'm looking forward to trying the new pooch wash for my pup next!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$39.95.

Emma Rose

Emma RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed My Hair

• +3

Purchased for A$39.99.

Amazing hair mask!

The best hair mask Ive used. I have tried out many hair masks over the years to repair/moisturise my blonde curly hair, this would have to be the most amazing one! Extremely happy!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$30.00.

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wearing the mask as we speak!!

Purchased the hair mask and serum for my daughter. Her hair is looking healthier with every use. I’m currently wearing the mask as I type. Can’t wait to see how it feels in the morning when I wash it out

Purchased in August 2019 for A$100.00.

This is perfect to boost your natural hair

I’m using it regularly for the past few months and I can see my hair is more manageable, getting back to the natural curly wavy hair, moisturised & frizz free texture.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bondi boost online store for A$105.00.

Darcy

Darcy

I am obsessed with this!

I sleep with the mask in and my damaged blonde hair is always silky smooth and soft the next morning after washing it with the shampoo and conditioner, it's really helping it grow! Its all i use on my hair now and i recommend it to everyone cos im obsessed with the results

Purchased in March 2019 for A$40.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Saved my hair from the hairdressers

I purchased the repair range, as well as the hair mask and spray and in 3 weeks I have noticed such a difference! It’s so much healthier, softer and doesn’t tangle as often. I have such long hair and started noticing my split ends getting higher up and refuses to go to the hair dresser so decided to give Bondi boost a go and it’s exceeded all expectations!

Purchased in March 2019.

Claudia

ClaudiaCentral West, NSW

ACTUALLY INCREDIBLE

I have been using the Bondi boost hair mask for a few months now and I can honestly say it makes my hair feel SOOOO soft and healthy. It looks like I had a hair cut yesterday because of how healthy my ends look! Can’t recommend it enough!

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi Boost for A$39.99.

Mollie

MollieHunter Region, NSW

This product has changed my life.

Since starting my Bondi boost journey my hair is in the best condition it has ever been in!
It is constantly silky and smooth and smells amazing. Not to mention how much it has grown. I am on my second tub of the intense mask and have also just finished my first bottle of the growth spray and I will never use any other products except Bondi Boost again. I recommend it to all of my friends and family. I’m kicking myself that I didn’t take a before and after photo of my results. Absolutely love it!!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$40.00.

Steph

StephSydney

Smooth as a puppy’s ear

Purchased in March 2019.

Marlena

MarlenaPerth, WA

My favourite hair product ever!

I use the growth miracle mask to help condition my blonde hair and I have noticed a big difference with stronger hair and less breakage. My favourite hair product ever!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$39.95.