Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

LOVE bondi boost intensive growth spray

Having fine chemically treated hair this is a saviour! Definitely freshens and gives life between washes. Makes my hair more manageable and can't live without it now! Thanks bondi boost

Purchased in May 2019 for $29.95.

Great product

This spray works wonders in softening and defrizzing my hair. Unlike a lot of protectants sprays it doesn't make my hair greasy at all and you can spray it on dry or wet hair. Not sure if my hair has grown a whole lot but it definitely makes a noticeable difference in the look and feel right away!

Amazing product

Just started using this product but it makes my hair feel amazing and keeps it fresher between shampoos. Looking forward to seeing if my hairdresser notices the difference at my next appointment.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bondi Boost for $29.95.

Absolutely Perfect

This product is amazing, it smells great and is so easy to use..! Just spay it on and leave in to make your hair feel and look 10 times better.

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.95.

I’m in awe

This is absolutely the best product I’ve ever used! After years of using Wen and constantly dying my hair; my hair looked and felt brittle, rough, and no where near as strong and as full. I lost a lot of hair and it would never be healthy enough to grow past my shoulders. I tried several things (expensive things!) to help my hair and while it showed minimal results, it was nothing like this product showed! Within a week my hair had a shine I hadn’t seen since I was a kid! After 2 weeks I noticed my hair looking healthier and longer! After a month I had people asking if I was wearing extension! I never knew that this would be such an amazing product and how well it would do for me. I was just lucky enough to see someone on Instagram promoting it but now I’m telling all of my friends and family about it! I would highly recommend this product. It’s not greasy, the smell is nice and the results are amazing!

Purchased in March 2019 for $16.00.

Love, love, love this product!

This product is amazing. It is easy to use and the benefits are fabulous. My hair is thicker and stronger. I can't live without my Bondi Boost ordering is easy and the company are an absolute delight to deal with. They stand behind their products which gives a consumer confidence in purchasing. Keep up the great work. I love it.⁸

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.95.

Simple fix for stronger hair

A light spray that refreshes my hair whilst working to strengthen it.
On first use I noticed extra shine which made the coloured highlights in my hair really pop !
Looking forward to seeing the results with continued use.

Purchased in March 2019.

Good Stuff

I love the way it makes my hair feel after, hair feels healthier... I was hoping it would help with hair growth, not sure yet, but it looks good!

Seems to be helping with my frizzy hair too

Intensive growth spray

Absolutely love the bondi boost intensive growth spray! This product has helped my hair grow so fast and made it so much more healthy than its ever been. Definitely recommendxx

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.90.

So far so good!!

It’s only been a few weeks of using this but I’m optimistic. I love that this product doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy, or dry and I’m looking forward to long luscious locks soon!!
I have to also say that I love the companies approach, using recycled packaging, they have a nice warm fuzzy feeling so I think I’ll be buying more! Thanks guys.

Healthy, shiny hair

I'm currently growing my hair which means I'm blow drying it every day. Until using bondi boost products my hair was dry, dull and very brittle. Since using bondi boost products, including this intensive Spray, it is now soft, shiny and very healthy. AND it's growing!

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Love it!

The Intensive spray has made my hair so soft and easy to manage! I Love it! I Will definitely buy this product again. I have also been using the Derma Roller.

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.95.

Instant results!

My hair felt immediately softer, lighter and smoother. I only had to let it air dry and with no styling it was ready to go out in. Love and bought more products since! :)

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.00.

Great for my hair!!

I purchased the intensive growth spray and derma roller. My hair is loving the spray again and I’m hopeful the derma roller will show results soon after a few goes.

Purchased in March 2019 for $45.43.

This has helped my hair heaps made it smoother shiner!

It’s cheap affordable
It works by putting a shine and gloss on your hair. It smells amazing, it has natural products. I noticed a different after the first week my hair was so much healither

Purchased in March 2019 at Raw Pleasure for $29.95.

Best results!

My hubby has been using it for 7 months, and he loves it. He uses the whole range, and the products do exactly what they say. Amazing brand! Totally love it. And now I even stock the range in my hair salon.

Purchased in September 2018.

Early days but seems to be working

Have been using the HG Intensive Spray for just over a month now and seems to be working. I have new hair growth. It makes your hair appear fuller and gives it volume.

Purchased in March 2019 for $29.95.

Literally can’t live without! On my second bottle!

This spray is amazing. I use it daily and spray onto the roots of my hair and massage it in. I have been using this spray for about 3 months and in that time my hair has become so strong and thick, it is super shiny and is growing faster than ever. The results are visible. I would definitely recommend this to those wanting to boost their hair and roots! I will continue to purchase. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Purchased in March 2019.

Best hair products ever

I swear me and my daughters hair have never looked so good!! It is so much stronger, longer and soft! I couldn’t recommend these products enough! My daughter calls it magic spray!

Purchased in March 2019 at Bondi boost for $69.90.

It works!

I’ve always been a bit sceptical about anything that says it can make your hair grow, but this spray is the best - my hair has grown so much! Love the smell and the fact that it’s sulphate and paraben free - been using all the products for a couple of months and have really noticed the difference.

Purchased in October 2018.