Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

ShazKazRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Relief needed

I purchased 2 bottles of intensive growth spray and a pink salt scalp scrub and tried it straight away to see if it would relieve my itchy scalp. It was instant relief. Hoping for new growth as I have alopecia
Thanks BondiBoost

Purchased in November 2020 at BondiBoost.com for $29.95.

Mia Thomson

Mia ThomsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing results after such a short time

My hair has been dyed, bleached, heat damaged and the rest! This spray has allowed it to start growing again and thickening up. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting growth

Purchased in September 2020 for $27.84.

Louise W.

Louise W.Illawarra, NSW

OMG something that seems to actually be working

I unfortunately take after my father and have very thin, fine hair which is thinning more as I get older. I’ve tried so many different products and most of them just give the illusion of thicker hair and don’t actually fix the problem. I’ve been using the Intensive Hair Growth Spray for 1 week now and have done 2 sessions with the Derma Roller. I can seriously already see new hair growth. It will be long road for me to get serious results, but at least it seems like I’m finally on the right track! Postage was quick and came in such a cute little box.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Shelly

ShellySydney, NSW

I'm Amazed

Intensive Hair Spray. I have a sickness & I started to lose my hair 7 months ago. I came across on the website this spray. So I bought it. I have been using this Intensive hair spray for 2 weeks now my hair has become thicker, stronger it has more growth. I plait my hair every day I can feel it getting thicker in my plait it's also growing longer too. I will be buying more off this stuff. One thing I love is my hair.... Thanks for making this Awesome product Bondi Boost.

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Lee M.

Lee M.South East Queensland, QLD

I love this product, I’m impressed!!

After seeing so many results with my hairdressing clients, I decided to try it myself and it actually also works great as a detangler and defrizz product as well as the benefits of increasing hair growth, which I’m looking forward to seeing the results as I have seen fantastic result on my clients, from what I’ve seen Bondi boost comes highly recommended

shandell w.

shandell w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good!

I haven't had It long enough to see alot of changes but my hair feels great! Hopefully soon I will start to see some growth and strengthening of my hair.

Purchased in February 2020 for $26.00.

Trudipia

TrudipiaSydney, NSW

Really helped sooth my scalp

I am desperately trying to revive my damaged hair and curls so trying to wash less and use more nurturing products. I was finding by day 4-5 after my washing hair that itchy scalp was driving me crazy. Since using this it hasn’t happened once and I’m convinced my scalp is healthier. I am hoping this will translate into healthier hair overall.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bondiboost.com.au.

Jac

JacAdelaide

Amazing results

I started using Bondi boost 8 months ago because I had very fine and damaged hair through bad colouring and hair extensions! The results are incredible! Never before would I receive compliments on how great my hair looks, I get comments all the time now !! It has also given me so much more confidence. I feel like I have normal hair now instead of being embarrassed about it!! I also use the supplements and heat spray !! In fact I won’t buy anything else for my hair!! I tell everyone I can about it !! Thank you so much

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So aesthetically pleasing!

From the packaging, to using the product and the after feel, I am so glad I came across this product! I love knowing that I’m using a healthy product to help strengthen my hair and afterwards I am left with the freshest feeling!

Purchased in March 2020.

Chiara Rovelli

Chiara RovelliSydney, NSW

It’s amazing!!

I really love this product. My hair were really weak and damaged, now after 1 month they are growing much faster and stronger! I suggest to everyone to buy it!

Purchased in March 2020 for $29.00.

Rush

RushSydney, NSW

I love this product

I recently bought my second lot of bondi boost intensive growth spray because after using it for about 2 months i have noticed a considerable difference in the thickness of my hair. I have very fine and thin hair and always have but since using this product i am so pleased to see the thickness improve. Love this product and and will continue to use it.

Purchased in April 2020 for $44.92.

Leesa

LeesaMurray Region, NSW

This is Awesome

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and it is Awesome.. I have noticed a big change in my hair, being a blonde it has stopped breakage and my hair is feeling and looking fantastic!! Highly recommend!!

Purchased in April 2020 for $29.95.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

So far so good, I've only been using this product for 2 weeks but my hair already feels so much stronger and my regrowth has seemingly appeared a lot earlier than before so I can only put it down to the change in my care routine which was the spray.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for $44.00.

It looks very promising!

Ive been using Bondi Boost for the last 2 months, approximately. I'm not sure if it's placebo or actual hair regrowth, but my GP and I recently have noticed what appears to be new growth and an apparent stop of hair loss. This is in a couple of areas on my scalp that have suffered from an autoimmune condition, called alopecia areata - an issue I've been dealing for the last two years. I'm continuing to use Bondi Boost Intensive Spray daily!

Purchased in February 2020 for $29.95.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Intensive Growth Spray

Love this stuff! Does not make my hair oily which is highly unusual for hair products I use. I love how healthy my hair looks using it and hope to see my hair grow the more I use it

Purchased in September 2019 for $15.00.

Georgia Vico

Georgia VicoPerth, WA

AMAZING

I have been using the daily intensive hair growth spray and to be honest I have absolutely no words for it except AMAZING. Makes my hair so easy to brush and feel so soft. Also having the option of after pay is so helpful. Can’t wait to try the hair growth shampoo and conditioner.

Purchased in February 2020.

Nadia H

Nadia H

Hair addict !!

I absolutely love how this feels, absorbs quickly, & not greasy on hair. I’ve purchased a great amount of bottles since end of 2019, using twice a day - so need to buy monthly, but now have reduced to once day, as still works effectively. Baby hairs continuously grow whilst using this spray - can’t live without it!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $30.00.

Carly

Carly

Best hair growth product!

I’ve been using this product since July 2019! I’ve been through maybe 5 of these and will continue to purchase it! I use it religiously every evening and my hair went from shoulder length to a few cm above the bottom of my back. My hair is fuller, thicker and looks healthiest it’s ever been! I spray it directly on my scalp, sectioning off my hair and giving it a little rub in. Thanks for awesome product :)))

Purchased in July 2019 for $79.99.

Working as expected!

I’ve noticed my hair is growing a lot faster after a month of using the intensive treatment spray. I use it daily and as stated it does NOT make your hair oily! I love it :)

Purchased in January 2020 for $45.00.

Taran

Taran

Cannot live without it anymore!

I bought the spray as part of a pack and have never thought twice about buying back ups. The bottle lasted nearly two months and I used it every night.

Purchased in August 2019.