Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

Helps grow and thicken hair
Adds shine and defrizzes hair
Prevents breakage

katiemac313
katiemac313Perth, WA

Ingredients list on bottle doesn’t match website

Purchased in at Bondi Boost.

Great product

I love the smell and how it doesnt leave your hair with an oily residue,

I use it nightly before bed & can confidently say it feels lovely.

I havent noticed major changes to areas of concern though.

Unbelievable results

Purchased for $19.99.

Mel B.
Mel B.Victoria

New Mummas Best Friend

As a new Mumma so many things change as well as with your body.
What I wasn’t prepared for was the hair loss!
I pulled my hair back into a high pony one day and had patches of hair missing, but thankfully I was using the Intensive Spray and it has already started to grow back.
I haven’t had to go for the big Mum chop either, I just get it trimmed and continue to use the Spray to avoid the chop.

Thankyou Bondi Boost for such an AMAZING Product!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Growth spray

I brought the intensive growth spray and procapil spray around one month ago. I brought this to use on a patch that is balding, haven’t noticed any major hair growth in the area however it’s not getting worse.

Purchased in at Thr1ve for $29.99.

ShazKaz
ShazKazRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Relief needed

I purchased 2 bottles of intensive growth spray and a pink salt scalp scrub and tried it straight away to see if it would relieve my itchy scalp. It was instant relief. Hoping for new growth as I have alopecia
Thanks BondiBoost

Purchased in at BondiBoost.com for $29.95.

Mia Thomson
Mia ThomsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing results after such a short time

My hair has been dyed, bleached, heat damaged and the rest! This spray has allowed it to start growing again and thickening up. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting growth

Purchased in for $27.84.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Louise W.
Louise W.Illawarra, NSW

OMG something that seems to actually be working

I unfortunately take after my father and have very thin, fine hair which is thinning more as I get older. I’ve tried so many different products and most of them just give the illusion of thicker hair and don’t actually fix the problem. I’ve been using the Intensive Hair Growth Spray for 1 week now and have done 2 sessions with the Derma Roller. I can seriously already see new hair growth. It will be long road for me to get serious results, but at least it seems like I’m finally on the right track! Postage was quick and came in such a cute little box.

Shelly
ShellySydney, NSW

I'm Amazed

Intensive Hair Spray. I have a sickness & I started to lose my hair 7 months ago. I came across on the website this spray. So I bought it. I have been using this Intensive hair spray for 2 weeks now my hair has become thicker, stronger it has more growth. I plait my hair every day I can feel it getting thicker in my plait it's also growing longer too. I will be buying more off this stuff. One thing I love is my hair.... Thanks for making this Awesome product Bondi Boost.

Purchased in for $30.

Lee M.
Lee M.South East Queensland, QLD

I love this product, I’m impressed!!

After seeing so many results with my hairdressing clients, I decided to try it myself and it actually also works great as a detangler and defrizz product as well as the benefits of increasing hair growth, which I’m looking forward to seeing the results as I have seen fantastic result on my clients, from what I’ve seen Bondi boost comes highly recommended

shandell w.
shandell w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good!

I haven't had It long enough to see alot of changes but my hair feels great! Hopefully soon I will start to see some growth and strengthening of my hair.

Purchased in for $26.

Trudipia
TrudipiaSydney, NSW

Really helped sooth my scalp

I am desperately trying to revive my damaged hair and curls so trying to wash less and use more nurturing products. I was finding by day 4-5 after my washing hair that itchy scalp was driving me crazy. Since using this it hasn’t happened once and I’m convinced my scalp is healthier. I am hoping this will translate into healthier hair overall.

Purchased in at Bondiboost.com.au.

Jac
JacAdelaide

Amazing results

I started using Bondi boost 8 months ago because I had very fine and damaged hair through bad colouring and hair extensions! The results are incredible! Never before would I receive compliments on how great my hair looks, I get comments all the time now !! It has also given me so much more confidence. I feel like I have normal hair now instead of being embarrassed about it!! I also use the supplements and heat spray !! In fact I won’t buy anything else for my hair!! I tell everyone I can about it !! Thank you so much

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So aesthetically pleasing!

From the packaging, to using the product and the after feel, I am so glad I came across this product! I love knowing that I’m using a healthy product to help strengthen my hair and afterwards I am left with the freshest feeling!

Chiara Rovelli
Chiara RovelliSydney, NSW

It’s amazing!!

I really love this product. My hair were really weak and damaged, now after 1 month they are growing much faster and stronger! I suggest to everyone to buy it!

Purchased in for $29.

Barbara W.
Barbara W.asked

Can I use bondi boost procapil tonic & intensive spray together?

Theresa
Theresaasked

Is the intensive spray like water?I bought a bottle and it seems like it's just water in the bottle with a real light smell of peppermint .I was just wondering if this is how it is supposed to be .I hope someone didn't return it with just water.it was the last bottle in the store

Ella
Ella asked

Hi! Does anyone have bad effects from this growth spray?

I got this for Christmas and sprayed it directly onto my scalp as directed for about 5 days. About 4 days later and still my scalp is so itchy and has a burning sensation. I’m thinking I am allergic to the product. Has this happened to anyone else?

Claire P.
Claire P.

No but I have that feeling from the shampoo and conditioner. Makes my scalp physically hurt

See all Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray questions

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray is a leave-in product that’s designed to help boost hair growth, cleanse scalp build up, and strengthen hair.
  • It contains vitamin B5, peppermint, and tea tree oil - all natural ingredients that soothe, cleanse, and keep hair shiny.
  • The spray is free from parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates, and artificial colours, so you can rest easy knowing you’re not putting damaging nasties on your hair and scalp.
  • The formula is cruelty-free and vegan, making it a planet-friendly option for those who consider the environment when they shop.
  • It’s designed to be sprayed on the roots (on wet or dry hair) every day and massaged into the scalp.
  • This product is safe for use on coloured and chemically-treated hair.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray helped grow and thicken their hair. Some reviewers who experience hair loss, including those who have alopecia, noted that it helped in these instances as well.
  • Reviewers found that it left their hair looking more silky, shiny, and less frizzy. Reviewers with bleach or colour damaged hair similarly reported that it left their hair feeling healthier.
  • According to reviewers, the product strengthened their hair and stopped breakage and split ends.