Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Bondi Boost Intensive Growth Spray

Taran

Taran

Cannot live without it anymore!

I bought the spray as part of a pack and have never thought twice about buying back ups. The bottle lasted nearly two months and I used it every night.

Purchased in August 2019.

J.leeb

J.leebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Toxic products

I had hoped this was a natural product, turns out it has silicone in it. Rub Silicone into your scalp? Silicone is an endocrine disrupter and not natural. Disappointing, I tossed out all Bondi boost products previously ordered.Silicone is almost like rubber and/or plastic. It is used as a sealant against water and even air. It is not a natural ingredient, and its side effects are bad for our hair. It gives the hair the illusion of shine, but it is not the shine we want—it is a fake shine from the plastic. I hope this review gets published, as people need to know, thank you

Purchased in June 2019 for $44.92.

Camille Windred

Camille WindredSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cleansing & Nourishing - a must have in your hair routine!

I recently purchased the intensive growth spray for my damaged platinum blonde hair and WOW I am so impressed! Within a month of using the spray twice a week, my hair was thickening up and my scalp felt so clean and nourished! This is my new holy grail product. Thanks Bondi Boost!

Purchased in August 2019 for $29.95.

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Highly recommend for hair growth

I’ve been using this product along with the HG shampoo conditioner and hair mask for 6 weeks and can notice a definite difference in the thickness and length of my hair.

Purchased in August 2019.

Linda McMahonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More volume and smells amazing!

I have very fine hair which is becoming more wispy as I age. I have been using this product for 4 months now and have noticed a remarkable difference in the texture and fullness of my mane. I highly recommend this product, for the over 40s in particular!

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Harisay91

Harisay91Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!!

I have noticed an immediate positive change to the quality of my hair. It is silky smooth, soft and shiny. My hair feels and looks so much healthier after just 2 weeks.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bondi Boost for $29.95.

Kiirsty

KiirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great - but not sure if I’ve seen hair growth!

I like the feel of it on my hair & it is not oily or greasy. Not sure if there is hair growth, but it adds good volume to my curls.

Purchased in June 2019.

LOVE bondi boost intensive growth spray

Having fine chemically treated hair this is a saviour! Definitely freshens and gives life between washes. Makes my hair more manageable and can't live without it now! Thanks bondi boost

Purchased in May 2019 for $29.95.

Millie B.

Millie B.Perth, WA

Great product

This spray works wonders in softening and defrizzing my hair. Unlike a lot of protectants sprays it doesn't make my hair greasy at all and you can spray it on dry or wet hair. Not sure if my hair has grown a whole lot but it definitely makes a noticeable difference in the look and feel right away!

KayG

KayGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product

Just started using this product but it makes my hair feel amazing and keeps it fresher between shampoos. Looking forward to seeing if my hairdresser notices the difference at my next appointment.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bondi Boost for $29.95.

Tianna

TiannaMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely Perfect

This product is amazing, it smells great and is so easy to use..! Just spay it on and leave in to make your hair feel and look 10 times better.

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.95.

I’m in awe

Purchased in March 2019 for $16.00.

Colb

ColbSydney, NSW

Love, love, love this product!

This product is amazing. It is easy to use and the benefits are fabulous. My hair is thicker and stronger. I can't live without my Bondi Boost ordering is easy and the company are an absolute delight to deal with. They stand behind their products which gives a consumer confidence in purchasing. Keep up the great work. I love it.⁸

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.95.

Sue M

Sue MMurray Mallee, SA

Simple fix for stronger hair

A light spray that refreshes my hair whilst working to strengthen it.
On first use I noticed extra shine which made the coloured highlights in my hair really pop !
Looking forward to seeing the results with continued use.

Purchased in March 2019.

TomMcc

TomMccmelbourne

Good Stuff

I love the way it makes my hair feel after, hair feels healthier... I was hoping it would help with hair growth, not sure yet, but it looks good!

Seems to be helping with my frizzy hair too

Bronte O.

Bronte O.South East Queensland, QLD

Intensive growth spray

Absolutely love the bondi boost intensive growth spray! This product has helped my hair grow so fast and made it so much more healthy than its ever been. Definitely recommendxx

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.90.

Jody B

Jody BMelbourne

So far so good!!

It’s only been a few weeks of using this but I’m optimistic. I love that this product doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy, or dry and I’m looking forward to long luscious locks soon!!
I have to also say that I love the companies approach, using recycled packaging, they have a nice warm fuzzy feeling so I think I’ll be buying more! Thanks guys.

Kstoll

KstollGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Healthy, shiny hair

I'm currently growing my hair which means I'm blow drying it every day. Until using bondi boost products my hair was dry, dull and very brittle. Since using bondi boost products, including this intensive Spray, it is now soft, shiny and very healthy. AND it's growing!

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

The Intensive spray has made my hair so soft and easy to manage! I Love it! I Will definitely buy this product again. I have also been using the Derma Roller.

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.95.

Clarissa S

Clarissa SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Instant results!

My hair felt immediately softer, lighter and smoother. I only had to let it air dry and with no styling it was ready to go out in. Love and bought more products since! :)

Purchased in February 2019 for $29.00.