Bondi Boost Heat Protect Spray

Bondi Boost Heat Protect Spray

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Mish P
Mish PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Light Spray with no residue

I bought this spray to use when straightening my hair, perhaps once a week. It’s a very light spray that certainly doesn’t leave any sticky, greasy or stiff feeling to my hair. As far as preventing damage it’s hard to tell how effective it is on its own as I combine it with the whole rapid repair range, however my hair is certainly showing less damage since using the range.

My only criticism is that i tend to go through it quite quickly as it is so light, and it’s hard to tell by feel if you’ve covered all of your lengths.

Purchased in January 2020 for $26.99.

Cait
CaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded my expectations! Beyond happy with my purchase.

Cannot recommend enough. The complimentary heat protectant is a totally must have. I now use this product prior to heat styling, religiously. After my bi-weekly wash, I apply the heat spray then blow dry and to finish of use the mermaid wand - heat tool, to give my hair an effortless wave that is quick and easy. I was so skeptical, but beyond happy with my decision to commit to the purchase.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ali
Ali

It’s great!! It leaves my hair soft and shiny after straightening.

Since using the BB range, my hair is left feeling fuller and longer and has been so much healthier too. The products are easy to use and a great price point!

Purchased in March 2019 for $28.