Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Serum

Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Serum

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

4.9
Kirsten
KirstenSydney, NSW

My curly hair has never been so amazing!

The rapid repair shampoo, conditioner and serum has been the best thing I've ever done for my hair! I have a big mane of typically uncontrollable curls and was constantly having to get trims for dry ends. Now my hair is longer, softer and more voluminous than ever. I barely need to use styling products any more because my curls have been so perfect since switching to Bondi Boost. I've got all my friends and family onto their products and I'm only sorry I haven't used them all my life! As well as feeling amazing all the time my hair smells gorgeous and i no longer have dandruff or a dry scalp. These products have honestly fixed every single hair problem for me, I'm in love

Purchased in April 2019 for $130.00.

Kylie B
Kylie BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can feel the difference

I have only just started using the bondi boost rapid repair serum for my spilt ends.my hair already feels healthier and softer with the serum. I have blonde hair which can feel brittle and damaged but not anymore. Totally recommend

Purchased in February 2019.

Honey
HoneySydney, NSW

This changed my entire life!

Purchased in March 2019 at 247deals.com.au for $100.00.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Serum compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Really helps my split ends and hair falling out

I take medications which make my hair fall out and dry out, and this really helps and has made me feel good about my hair again! Will continue to buy this product

Purchased in March 2019 for $39.99.

Rosie Briggs
Rosie BriggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product,

This product is so good have been using with the shampoo and just conditioner and I cannot believe the results. I went to my hair dresser two days ago and she could not believe the difference in my hair. i told her what I am using. Bondi Boost is becoming the talk of Australia!!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $39.95.

Absolute life changer!

The rapid repair serum has completely changed my life, my hair used to be so dry and brittle it would snap when brushing it, my hair has grown about 3cm in a month!!

NattyCat
NattyCatParalowie

This is amazing!!!

I was introduced to this product from a hairdresser friend and I cannot imagine using anything else now! This stuff loves my hair and I love it loving my hair. Years of bleaching/ombre and it finally feels lovely and soft again. Even my kids have noticed!!

Im amazed

I have only used this product a couple of times
So far and am impressed by the results already. Would definitely recommend this product that has split ends or damaged hair. Cheers Jan

Alana A
Alana ANewcastle

No more split ends!

Highly recommend the new rapid repair serum, I’ve used it the last 3 washes and my hair is so much smoother, less frizzy and with no more split ends. So happy with it!

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Amazing!

Ive purchased 4 products from bondi boost. All of them are AMAZING! My hair has improved so much in the 6 weeks I've been using them. It's gone from dry and damaged to shiny and healthy.

Get an answer from our members and Bondi Boost representatives

Features:

• The Bondi Boost Rapid Repair Serum is a hair serum that’s designed to repair split ends and other types of hair damage.
  • Moisturising and nourishing properties in ingredients like aloe vera, coconut oil, and macadamia seed oil work together to make your hair visibly softer, shinier, and healthier.
  • It’s a leave-in treatment that can be used daily on your ends to help mend and seal your frayed and brittle hair.
  • The serum has a non-greasy formula, meaning you don’t have to worry about excess sebum buildup.
  • Being vegan and cruelty-free makes this serum a great hair care pick for animal lovers.
  • It’s safe for those with coloured and bleached hair to use, and is free from sulphates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, and artificial colours, so there’s a reduced risk of skin irritation.