Bondi Boost Scalp Salt Scrub

Bondi Boost Scalp Salt Scrub

See the Best Hair Moisturisers & Serums in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Rachel
RachelCentral Queensland, QLD

BONDI BOOST SCALP SCRUB

The first thing you notice is the beautiful peppermint smell. It is also a beautiful light pink colour. It's a strange sensation putting scrub on your hair but once washed out, it leaves your hair feeling quite clean and soft. I really liked it

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Best scalp scrub ever!

I have suffered with a dry, itchy and flaky scalp for years and have tried so many different scrubs and treatments. The Bondi Boost Salt Scrub is by far the best!! It leaves your scalp tingly clean, it is gentle with small enough granules that is washes out easily, leaving your hair really soft. I hardly need conditioner. My scalp is feeling so much better for using it!!

Purchased in November 2021 at Bondi Boost.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Love this product!!!

I could tell immediate results from this Salt Scrub! Instructions say to massage through your scalp, followed by shampoo and conditioner. Once my hair was washed and dried, it felt smoother and softer. Love this product

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Squeaky clean!

A great product that detoxes your hair and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. With a Lovley scent and a gentle scrub it lathers easily and rinses with minimal effort. Perfect for a weekly treatment and doesn't dry your hair out! Would totally recommend to everyone!

Purchased in November 2021 at Bondi Boost.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Scalp Salt Scrub compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Happily Surprised

I’m going to be honest… I’ve never believed in hair scrubs or anything else other than the basic shampoo, conditioner and occasional hair mask. Although, since trying this mask I have been astounded by how my hair feels and lasts between washes and feels as though I’ve just come out of the hairdresser ever time I wash my hair!! 100% recommend

Anne
AnneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smells and feels amazing

I really enjoyed using the Pink Salt Scalp Scrub by Bondi Boost. Not only did it smell incredible, but it felt great. It also seemed to leave my curls looking more nourished than usual. I really like this product.

Amazed by the result

Although this product says oily hair and mine is dry, I'm amazed it left my hair soft without frizz. I ended up with good shaped curls and also smelled fabulous.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Rikki
RikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incred!

I used this after coming home from 4 days on a houseboat on a murky river. This is honestly a godsend, it cleaned alllll the grime and crap off my scalp and left my head and hands smelling like candy canes. It’s absolutely unreal, 10/10 recommend.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

This is beautiful and was so cleansing

This salt scrub is one of the best I’ve used. It has a lovely smell, I could feel the difference after just one use. My hair felt lovely and my scalp was clean. Terrific product.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Pink Salt Scalp Scrub - Smells divine!

First try of the Pink Salt Scalp Scrub and definitely won't be the last! Whilst I don't have scalp issues, it's important to keep my scalp healthy, especially as a curly girl, for bouncy healthy curls. It's also rich and creamy and not harsh, an added bonus is the peppermint that makes it smell divine!

Courtney P.
Courtney P.Sydney, NSW

Salt scrub to exfoliate scalp

After trying the dandruff shampoo and conditioner which helped my itchy scalp, I decided to try more products including the salt scrub . It does feel like a treat to be able to do this at home, used with the therapy scalp brush.

Purchased in July 2021 for $35.

Helping my itchy scalp

I’ve been using this weekly for about a month now and it seems to have really helped my previously itchy scalp. Was worried it may cause additional hair loss (I’m already battling autoimmune hair loss) but it didn’t make it worse at all. Nice smell. Get a wee bit more root lift after too. Will keep using.

Suemay
Suemay South East Queensland, QLD

This is totally addictive!

Been looking for a good scalp scrub for a while and luckily I found one that actually works! I wear hijab when going out every day hence makes my scalp oily. I usually apply it before I use my HG shampoo and conditioner. Totally love all the natural ingredients! I just wish it comes in a pump dispenser bottle/tube so easier to handle in the shower. Otherwise, it is one good scrub and will stick with it probably forever now :) I highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Jillian Bagnall
Jillian BagnallBrisbane

So far - amazing

Only just started using this scrub but as soon as I opened the product I was in love - the smell and look. I have used hair scrubs before and they are always difficult to apply. This one is whipped into a lovely texture that is easy to use (not grainy as you would expect) - looks and smells so great you want to eat it! Once you start working the product it actually lathers a little. Great results so far -- look forward to using more and more.

Purchased in April 2020.

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Bondi boost salt scrub

Recently used the Bondi boost salt scrub for my hair. I work in aviation so you can imagine how many cans of hairspray goes into my hair and the buildup aftermath. Years and years of searching for the right shampoo to lift buildup, I decided to use the Bondi boost salt scrub which is now an essential for my pre wash. The foam mouse texture makes it so easy and clean to use on scalp and my hair feels so clean and not to forget, Shiney !!! Recommend this product to all those who have been looking for perfect clean scalp

Purchased in April 2020.