Bondi Boost Salt Scrub

Bondi Boost Salt Scrub

4.4

Helping my itchy scalp

I’ve been using this weekly for about a month now and it seems to have really helped my previously itchy scalp. Was worried it may cause additional hair loss (I’m already battling autoimmune hair loss) but it didn’t make it worse at all. Nice smell. Get a wee bit more root lift after too. Will keep using.

Suemay

Suemay South East Queensland, QLD

This is totally addictive!

Been looking for a good scalp scrub for a while and luckily I found one that actually works! I wear hijab when going out every day hence makes my scalp oily. I usually apply it before I use my HG shampoo and conditioner. Totally love all the natural ingredients! I just wish it comes in a pump dispenser bottle/tube so easier to handle in the shower. Otherwise, it is one good scrub and will stick with it probably forever now :) I highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Jillian Bagnall

Jillian BagnallBrisbane

So far - amazing

Only just started using this scrub but as soon as I opened the product I was in love - the smell and look. I have used hair scrubs before and they are always difficult to apply. This one is whipped into a lovely texture that is easy to use (not grainy as you would expect) - looks and smells so great you want to eat it! Once you start working the product it actually lathers a little. Great results so far -- look forward to using more and more.

Purchased in April 2020.

Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Find out how Bondi Boost Salt Scrub compares to other Hair Moisturisers & Serums

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Bondi boost salt scrub

Recently used the Bondi boost salt scrub for my hair. I work in aviation so you can imagine how many cans of hairspray goes into my hair and the buildup aftermath. Years and years of searching for the right shampoo to lift buildup, I decided to use the Bondi boost salt scrub which is now an essential for my pre wash. The foam mouse texture makes it so easy and clean to use on scalp and my hair feels so clean and not to forget, Shiney !!! Recommend this product to all those who have been looking for perfect clean scalp

Purchased in April 2020.

Caitlin

CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my scrub! Definitely recommend it.

I LOVE this product! It leaves my scalp feeling cleaner, fresh and much less irritated. It doesn’t leave my scalp oily or anything and removes dirt, debris and dry skin. I’d love if the granules were a little bigger to get a stronger exfoliating effect.

Purchased in March 2020 for $25.00.