Bookabin.com.au

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bookabin.com.au

1.4
  • Job Satisfaction

Lynnbisi
LynnbisiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered on the day. Picked up after 3 days. Best price.

I was very happy with the service from this company. Best price, corteous, positioned bin exactly where I wanted it and picked it up when I asked to be picked up.

Not Refunding me

I booked a 14-yard skip through this website, and then they said they don't have 14 yards so we agreed they send me an 8-yard and refund me the difference. It's been a month and they still didn't refund me despite all the emails i sent to them.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY - NOT RECOMMENDED

Shaiful
ShaifulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wrong size bin delivered...Damaged the driveway, Customer service never got back to our communication

Last bin I booked the supplier send the smaller size bin and the P plater young driver they sent he didn't know how to get the bin unlocked, bumped on my painted driveway few times, until I requested him to stop. Contacted customer service they never replied!

R G.
R G.Perth, WA

Useless jokers. Do not use. This is a scam

The company make third party bookings with suppliers that consistently do not deliver, as evidenced below, and take no responsibility nor do they respond to emails or phone calls - and charge you a booking fee for the privilege of being ripped off.

Bec G
Bec GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bin never delivered, impossible to contact for refund

Our booking details were never passed on to the supplier, bin was never delivered, have been absolutely impossible to contact for a refund via phone, email or their website. DO NOT USE! Would give a zero if I could.

Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible inefficient service

Bin should have been collected on the Monday. Then promised by 6pm on Tuesday.
We were moving house on Wednesday and the removalist could not get their truck in our driveway and we couldn’t get our car out. Many unanswered calls and excuses and no offer of compensation for all the inconvenience and terrible service.

Ben Perth
Ben PerthPerth, WA

Scam artists -DO NOT USE

Paid for a skip the week before Easter for delivery on the Thursday. SKIP NOT DELIVERED. Rescheduled for the next Thursday and AGAIN SKIP NOT DELIVERED. They did not call me or let me know either time. They took (stole) $327 and have not delivered anything or let me know. They are not contactable. Pay a little more for a genuine site. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.

steven P.
steven P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheaper isn’t always better

Noticed my usual company’s prices had gone up I decided to try bookabin. Bin scheduled well in advance for delivery Monday. Bin did not arrive until 6pm! Emailed my complaint which was met with silence. Filled the bin Tuesday with all the junk from Monday. Called the supplier to collect bin. Bin wasn’t collected until Friday. Won’t use again. rather pay the extra $100 for better service with my other provider

Worst part was being lied to on 3 separate calls during the Monday delivery saying bin was on way in “next hours”

Catherine G.Perth, WA

• Incentivised Review No
James
James

Worst skip company

In order to get to the skip they had to move my bins from the verge that were due to be emptied today. They did not put the bins back on the verge following collection so as a result my bins did not get emptied. They have also caused damage to the tree on the verge.

Charlie B.
Charlie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off no bin no refund

worst service i have ever come across do not use this service
my bin got cancelled and still waiting for reply. called the supplier easy gardener and kept hanging up on me .

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.auSend a private message

Your refund has been processed as per the emails to you and the conversation you had with your bin supplier, You booked the incorrect waste type. As you booked the wrong waste type on the website we issued you with a refund.

Avoid at all costs

Booked a bin for 1 day, company debited my account that day, then called at 4pm the day they were supposed to deliver to say they were fully booked. No apology or explanation for why they took bookings they couldn't fulfil and no refund. DO NOT USE

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.auSend a private message

If your skip could not be delivered you would have been advised that you would get refund.
Can you please let us know what the booking reference number is for us to follow up on. If skips cannot be delivered we 100% refund it back.

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service - Do not use

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.auSend a private message

We are sorry this has happened. Did they return your deposit?

Ray

No, they did not return the deposit.

Steer clear

The bin was assigned to WMP. I received confirmation of dates and made payment. When the bin didn’t arrive and I called to clarify they said it wouldn’t be delivered until the following Day and didn’t provide any reason as to why. The following day the bin never arrived. I called and emailed the company multiple times they didn’t answer the phone or return emails. When I contacted book a bin they said they would follow up but there wasn’t much they could do. The bin eventually turned up and was taken a few days later. Complete disregard for the customer and could care less that we had paid up front.

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.auSend a private message

we are sorry this has happened, skips can be delayed, but your supplier should notify you and keep you updated