Bookabin.com.au

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helen

HelenVictoria

Unprofessional, Unskilled, Rude, They will Steal your money, They will attempt additional Fees.

Kell

KellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bookabin what a joke

Absolutely disgusting booked a skip for delivery yesterday through bookabin, no show. Advised at 6.30 last night that it would be first thing this morning.... still no show. No contact from company. No reply to any of our messages. Have paid in advance for a service and have not received this service. Waste if time will NEVER use this business again. We will be taking it further to get our money back.

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Hi Kell, could you please post your order number and we can follow up.
Your description doesn't match any of our data.
We are very surprised that nobody contacted you as we answer all calls and emails.

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Hi Kell, could you please post your order number so we can follow up. Thanks you.

Hi Kell,
would you please provide your booking order number by Oct 1 2019 so we can followup on your complaint or we shall request your post to be deleted. Many thanks.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

Booked a bin for 4 days. It arrived on time but 10 days later the bin is still there, in my driveway blocking my garage. The provider keeps making cheap excuses and book a bin takes no responsibility. Recommend you find a provider directly for your area and check the reviews on the particular supplier. That way you will have a better chance of not being able to park your car in your garage.

Hi George,
we are very sorry this has happened. We have been constantly chasing the supplier to get this sorted. It is unacceptable and we apologise. Bookabin are doing everything we can to get the skip removed.

SunCoast Guy

SunCoast GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never had an issue

I've used Book-a-Bin many times over several years. First in Brisbane and now on the Sunshine Coast. I can honestly say that I have never had a problem. Skips have always turned up the day of hire and collected the day due or the day after. I'll be using them again next week after I cut down more trees. The only negative I could think of is that pricing for skips can fluctuate from week to week, which is a bit strange.

Hidden costs

Booked a skip through bookabin, you need to pay for the service before you find out who the supplier is, you need to pay for a permit direct to the supplier, the supplier can charge you anything they like for the permit (in my case they charged double the council fee), if you don't agree with what they will charge you, you have to pay a cancellation fee.

Hi Scott,
we are sorry that you didn't have a great experience. We are always available to discuss the removal of the cancellation fee if there is an issue. The Bookabin Team.

MikePerth, WA

Totally unprofessional no customer service skills

Ordered a small skip to be delivered on small truck in order to get through driveway. Driver arrived on wide truck couldn't get through drivrwsy. Had to pay for wasted fee. Complained to Bookabin who paid Kwikskips and took their fee. Gave me remainder. So I paid over 200 for skip I never had. Wouldn't recommend

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Hi Kike, we have tried to locate up your request for a small truck, however there doesn't appear to be any request on any email or order information.

Steve A.

Steve A.South East Queensland, QLD

Spot on - arranging the skip was the easiest part of the clean up

Bookabin worked as promised. Bin arrived at 630am the following morning. Driver was very helpful in positioning it. They even generously agreed to pick it up a day later at no additional charge. Bookabin was so easy. Im now a bit dubious about all the negative reviews here - a bit fishy I think.

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Hi Steve. Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next booking.
Many thanks - bookabin team.

rockowwc

rockowwcSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Far so Good

Had 2 bins so far from book a bin, different suppliers each time and have bee cautious with the weight limits. Only paid what I was told so far and they have delivered and picked up on time each time.

Supreme

Supreme

Wrongly charged- via online booking

I booked a skip bin via online, yesterday for 2 cubic meter. Website indicated $199 for delivery on 04 March 2019 and pick up on 05 March 2019 for garden waste.

They even have not come and they charged me $440 stating 6 cubic meter on email invoice. This is very scam from online booking.

I called them and left voicemail and emailed but no reply.

How do I get $241 refund ?? Or even $440 if they do not show up tomorrow.

T.J

T.JCastle Hill

DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE PEOPLE

Same experience as previous review. Booked and no show. Contacted the “supplier” as per confirmation email and said it wasn’t his business and he knows nothing about the booking. I’ve contacted Bookabin but business closed until 7th Jan. I will continue to follow up until I receive a refund, take legal action if necessary - these businesses should not be allowed to operate.

LisaAndrew

LisaAndrewLara

Do NOT book through these scam artists

I booked a bin for this morning which still hasn’t arrived. I contacted the supplier - (as per the instruction on the confirmation email)- and they knew nothing about it! They are not even open for business over this new year period which means I will have to pay for another skip - (yay! Another $300 after Xmas!) because the message bank at bookabin says they’re not even available until the 7th of January. So how they were able to confirm and charge for a service which they are clearly unable to provide is just criminal.
They should be deregisteted as a business. Do not use then

Jamie diehl

Jamie diehlBrisbane

Extra hidden charges

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Slow to deliver and even slower to pick up

Booked a bin for 4 days. Missed half of the first day because it wasn't delivered until after lunch. It's now 4 days past the pick up date and I'm still waiting for the bin to be picked. Bookabin admin advice? Contact the supplier, the details are on the booking confirmation. They had my name and address, but needed an invoice number to do anything for me....really!! Contacted the supplier, and the bin possibly will get picked up today or tomorrow. My advice is to cut out the middle man (bookabin) and go straight to the supplier....that's bookabin's advice as well. Not sure how they expect to make this business model work with such poor after sale service.

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Hi Glen. Our apologies for your poor service and will discuss the issue with our team. Thank you for your feedback.

Total ripoff

The information and concept of additional charging is deceptive. Total scam. First and lasr time will be used. Never again....

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

We’re sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail. We regret that the information regarding term & conditions has been missed. We’ll are looking into presenting the information differently.

Foxx

Foxx

The Bad reviews speak for themselves... go elsewhere!

Wish I saw this before I booked.
Worst service ever - Dodgey company that charges extra fees and skims off everyones credit card. Refused to provide Tax Invoice.
Complaint lodged with ACCC and ATO for their dodgey trading practices.
Go elsewhere!!

Scam, scam, scam

Wish I had read the reviews before I booked. 4cubic meter bin. Charged a great price. Came to pick up and was told I had to pay extra $100 as over 600kg. Not even close to that amount. If anyone starts an investigation, happy to help.

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Dear Roula, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies concerning the issue that you have faced. We are wondering if a weighbridge docket provided by the supplier?

Rick L

Rick LSydney

Absolute crooks

I have had the worst experience dealing with this company. They deliver bins bigger than what you ordered and then charge you for it and then threaten you with collection action and other costs if you do not pay for the bigger bin. They need to be investigated. Don't DEAL with them EVER.

Richard

RichardAU

Delivered what was ordered collected a few days late

Bookabin are a booking agent only, and as far as I can tell did a good job of allocating the job. In my case the job was allocated to Roo Bins in Croydon and they dropped of exactly on time. Pickup was late since they had a truck under repair over the new year period (new parts were clearly visible on the truck that eventually came to do the pickup so they were not bullshitting :-)

Dropping a single star from the rating of bookabin because their customer service can be a little useless when I talked to them a while back about whether paints and oils can be placed in a skip.

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

Hi Richard. Thank you. The team here at bookabin.com.au is thrilled to hear such good feedback.

SBW

SBWBrisbane

Weight surcharge scam

We ordered a 4m bin, which had a weight limit allowance of 600kg, with a surcharge levied if the weight of the material is above this allowance. We placed no more than 200kg of paver offcuts in the bin and the remainder was comprised of cardboard from furniture wrapping as well as some polystyrene. I would estimate the total weight at 400kg. After the bin was collected and dumped we were charged an extra $140 (almost the cost of the bin itself) as apparently the contents were weighed at 960kg. This would not have been possible. Someone involved in the chain is doing the wrong thing. If you do decide to use them, either weigh the material you're dumping or take photos as you fill the bin.

don’t Use! Craphouse!

Booked a bin online, paid. No bin and no answer from supplier regarding why. Unable to contact bookabin or the supplier from Roo Bins,!! Put in request to bank to reverse the charges on my card! I should’ve read the reviews first!!

Joanne G.Bookabin.com.au

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. You can reach out to us via email on admin@bookabin.com.au