Boori Classic

Boori Classic

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Boori

• Safety
Amy M.
Amy M.Perth, WA

Brilliantly simple

Really happy with this cot, I purchased it second had and it's in great condition, a credit to the quality of the product. Well built and sturdy, I know my children will be safe in this cot

Purchased in October 2019.

Boori
Rebecca E.Boori
Abb’s
Abb’sMildura

Fantastic Cot!

Both myself and my little girl love her cot, very sturdy and strong. We bought ours second hand but with the nature of the cot it will last for ever! It was easy to buy a new mattress for which was fantastic. Would highly recommend a Boori Cot especially if you are planning on having multiple children to use it for.

Amanda
AmandaMelbourne

Fantastic well made

We have had this cot for 6 years and it has been put up and down countless times for our 3 youngest kids and moving rooms etc. Still as fantastic as the day we purchased it. As well as the original mattress. Would purchase again my only regret is that I didn’t buy it with my first!

Keren W
Keren WSydney

A well-made, sturdy cot

We've had this cot for over 9 years now and it has been used for 4 children (new mattresses purchased for each child). Apart from the scratches, the cot is still in great condition and continues to be used. Very sturdy and well-made. Would highly recommend Boori to all my friends.

Warning to check side rails!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Spare parts expensive - postage unbelievably slow - no really is laughable!

Don't anyone lose your screws whatever you do, you'll get stung where it hurts for a measly replacement and on top of that you have to wait while they bicycle courier it over ... a touch under $17 for 4 screws sent from interstate ... opportunists and nothing more ... absolutely terrible experience!

Even the first step is a disaster!

We bought a new boori plaza cot and the instruction sheet was really bad! Even my engineer husband find it hard to follow the instruction sheet. And the sliding part wasn't as smooth as we expected. No doubt the workmanship is great but the instruction sheet need a serious amendment!

Katie
KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful cot

I love my cot. The only issues I have had with it was that when it was delivered, the sliding pin was broken. I emailed the baby shop and Boori contacted me straight away. They posted me a replacement sliding pin within a couple of days together with instructions on how to fix it.

The drop side needs a bit of muscle to lower it, and when you slide it back up it makes a loud clicking noise, that sometimes startles my daughter.

One other issue is that standard size cot bedding doesn't fit, as it's a little wider than other cots. Various baby shops do sell compatible linen.

Other than that, I am very happy with it.

chooky82
chooky82

Strong and sturdy

We purchased this for my son 3 years ago and it's been brilliant. He is a super energetic boy who jumps in there a lot. It's held up perfectly! It would easily be passed down through multiple children and still be perfect. We bought through baby bunting and priced matched from an online store so got it at a very affordable price.

GubGub
GubGubMount annan

Looks great, not built well to withstand toddler!

We purchased the boori cot 2 years ago and up until this point it's been really good. We don't slide the side up & down as we're both quite tall. Recently the side slats have been coming apart from the top and bottom railing and tonight, as my toddler leaned on the side the whole side fell apart, it seems the slats are just wedged in. Not the quality you expect for the price you pay. I initially wanted Tasman Eco but hated the handles on the dresser, wishing I bought Tasman and just changed the handles. It seems to be sturdier and a better make.

Flic
Flic

Big, sturdy cot

Purchased the Country Classic cot in soft white for my daughter two years ago. When I first had her in it I though I was crazy to buy such a big cot but now that she's bigger and wants books and toys in there when going to sleep I don't regret it.
It's really sturdy and solid and is pretty much in the same condition as when new and looks nice in her room.
Would recommend.

new mum
new mumcanberra

regret buying boori quality expected for the cost is not there

Vicky_B
Vicky_BMelbourne

Classic, timeless and beautiful

This is a beautiful cot. My mother bought this for us I have to say that it is a wonderful feature in our nursery. It has a timeless and classic appearance, and it is very high quality. This is a good purchase if you want a cot that is neutral and durable. The matching change table makes a great set too.
Appearance (timeless, classic), good quality

EJac
EJac

Have used this cot for both of my boys and I can't fault it. Durable and reliable, I know this cot can withstand a terrorising toddler and still be functioning for my youngest who's still using it now. Bit expensive, but worth the investment for your child's safety. Looks great too and really completed the room. Can also be used as a converting toddler bed which is handy for that stage where they're too big for a cot but not big enough for a proper bed. Well done Boori.
Great design, reliable, strong, secure and safe
Expensive but reasonable considering the costs these days

Peter
PeterBrisbane

Wonderful Quality & Wonderful Company

We've had a Boori cot now for nearly 10 years and is still a beautiful, stylish bed for our youngest child. The longevity of the cot is testament to its design and durability. Even more impressive has been the exceptional customer service from Boori Australia (in particular Angela ) in helping us find/source replacement parts that went missing during our recent house move. This sort of customer service certainly demonstrates the quality company Boori Australia really is. The customer service rep certainly went out of her way and is a credit to the organisation.
Quality finish and style. Excellent after sales support from the Australian company.Peace of mind that the product will last.

Nicole
Nicoleasked

Whats your lows price on cots

Kay
Kayasked

I have a Boori casa cot and the recommended mattress that came with the package from baby kingdom is too small. The mattress moves around and there are gaps where my flat hand can fit easily. Is this a manufacturer defect on mattress size or is this how it is supposed to sit? Worried as these gaps are a SIDS risk. I do have images and a video and happy to PM this to you.

Esjay
Esjay

Hi Kay - I am concerned about this also. Did you ever get an answer in this regard?

Boori
Rebecca E.Boori

Hello Kay, our current cot bed models (including the Casa https://www.boori.com/au/casa-cot-bed-dropside-barley) require a specific mattress size that measures 132cm x 70cm. Older models may need a different size, you can find this information on the base of your cot bed.

If you could send the video to our customer services team, they'll look into this for you as soon as possible. They can be reached via email at services@boori.com.au.

Best wishes,
Rebecca

Get an answer from our members and Boori representatives

CategoryCots