Boori Urbane Bassinet

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Boori

4.2
Valmorph
ValmorphSydney

Very handy - so much so that we bought second one for downstairs.

Purchased in .

Callie
CallieSouth Australia

Great bassinet

I love this bassinet, our 5 week old baby has slept well in it so far. It’s a good size and height. Being wood, it’s very sturdy. I like the stiff support board beneath the mattress, as you can tuck thin blankets tightly around a swaddled baby and they don’t move. The wheels are a little clunky, and aren’t for rocking the baby but allow you to move it from room to room. Would like it if the mesh was see through for checking baby in the night. I was able to replace the Velcro on either end as it wore (I got the bassinet secondhand) without much fuss after ordering replacement off Boori website.

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW

Boori Urbane Bassinet

The Boori Urbane Bassinet comes in a variety of lovely colours. The bassinet is made with quality timber and reinforced nicely. It's quite a sturdy but not overly heavy bassinet. Like most of Boori's baby products I found this bassinet to be longer than some of the competitors which we found came in handy because bub was in the 97th percentile. The mesh breathes well and is quite supportive. It's a little annoying you can't see better through it. I found the wheels are more for moving the unit rather than rocking baby in the bassinet. The wheels have locks. It was a little annoying this bassinet didn't have somewhere to put some wipes and a nappy if you have a small room.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting.

Natalie
NataliePerth

AAA customer service

We had some issues with our bassinet recently and contacted Boori.
There communication was amazing, replied within a day and sorted out our issue within 2 days.
Thanks again for making the process easy.
Highly recommended Boori to all our family and friends

Purchased in for $300.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Does not roll or rock properly

The bassinet is a good size and the mesh is good. However, the wheels are terrible. The bassinet does not roll properly on carpet, floorboards or tiles. I struggle to wheel or rock the bassinet as the wheels don't grip with the floor resulting in a scraping sound. This is very annoying with a sleeping baby. I got replacement wheels which had the exact same problem. It is a design flaw with the use of poor quality plastic wheels.

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom for $200.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Great & Simple Bassinet

We bought this bassinet as it has breathable mesh & wheels. It makes it easy to wheel the baby around the house when I need to, only thing is sometimes the wheels squeak, which isn't ideal but hasn't been a deal breaker. The size is good, my son is currently 5.5 months old & still using the bassinet comfortably, however this would obviously depend on the size of the baby. I do really like the mesh surroundings, for 2 reasons ; 1. our baby was in summer, so the breathable sides was great to prevent overheating. Secondly our son has a tendency to push him self to one side and plant his face against the mesh and has no issues breathing. The design is also nice and very simple.

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Ratz I.
Ratz I.Sydney, NSW

Squeaky Wheels - Wakes Baby

We move the bassinet and the wheels squeak, it comes and goes, But on 3 occasions in this bassinet the squeaky wheels have woken our baby. Bad cheap wheel design.

Purchased in for $200.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
tcoadel
tcoadelAdelaide

Compact design but a few flaws

Purchased in .

Agnieszka
AgnieszkaSouth Australia

Lovely little bassinet

Got this as a set from Baby Buntings and used it for almost 6 months. It was perfect to keep close to our bed and wheel around the house as necessary. Our baby was born in the summer so the breatheable sides were a great feature. Keeps its value as great quality. Would highly recommend.

Dank
DankSydney

Excellent bassinet for newborn

We have shared this bassinet for 6 newborns over 6 years. They have stayed in the bassinet for 6-7 months. The bassinet is spacious for a newborn and still big enough for a 7 month old. The breathable sides are excellent for when baby sleeps close to the sides without worrying about ventilation. Great design and wheels are very handy. My only concern was that once baby was 6 months they picked at the Velcro on the side of the bassinet. It’s never broke but I don’t think it would last long if it continued. This told me baby was too big and needed a cot.

Mark A
Mark A

Perfect for our little one

This bassinet has gotten plenty of use. It's got a soft mattress and the fabric holding the mattress up is quality material. We rolled it up and down in and out of the bedroom for day and night sleeping and our baby slept very well in it. It's very convenient and we got a lot of comments on how nice it was. Highly recommended in terms of practicality, cost and quality.

armando
armandoBrisbane

Best thing we bought for our baby

I can say it was really the best thing we bought for our baby. it's safe and steady. Practical and easy to move between rooms in our apartment. easy to assemble and not a bulky thing. you can use it for rocking your baby to put her/him to sleep in a few minutes.

Laura
LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Bassinet

We love our Boori Urbane Bassinet, we used this for both our children and due to it's generous size they were able to use it until 6+ months. The mesh lining is great for airflow and the firm mattress is very comfortable. It is very handy being on wheels as you can easily move it from room to room.

Carol C
Carol CPerth, WA

Ideal for newborn

Great buy, can move from room to room with ease. I worried at first that it would be quite flimsy with the Velcro and sticks but actually really strong and well designed. Breathable mesh. Baby seems comfy and happy. Mesh is easily cleaned with damp cloth. Definitely will use again.

Tim
TimMelbourne, Victoria

Great Bassinet for peace of mind

We originally purchased a Cot only with a bassinet as a maybe.

Since we spent time in the hospital with mobile bassinets only - we saw the value in this item.
Mind you the RRP is quite pricey and clearly does not last a baby long, we moved our bubba out after 3months.
We absolutely loved the wheel options on the bassinet, had great airflow. Also for our second child the option of changing out the mattress quite easily / at a cheap cost.

Highly recommend! Cant fault anything on this, super sturdy