Boori Urbane Bassinet

Boori Urbane Bassinet

Lovely little bassinet

Got this as a set from Baby Buntings and used it for almost 6 months. It was perfect to keep close to our bed and wheel around the house as necessary. Our baby was born in the summer so the breatheable sides were a great feature. Keeps its value as great quality. Would highly recommend.

Excellent bassinet for newborn

We have shared this bassinet for 6 newborns over 6 years. They have stayed in the bassinet for 6-7 months. The bassinet is spacious for a newborn and still big enough for a 7 month old. The breathable sides are excellent for when baby sleeps close to the sides without worrying about ventilation. Great design and wheels are very handy. My only concern was that once baby was 6 months they picked at the Velcro on the side of the bassinet. It’s never broke but I don’t think it would last long if it continued. This told me baby was too big and needed a cot.

Perfect for our little one

This bassinet has gotten plenty of use. It's got a soft mattress and the fabric holding the mattress up is quality material. We rolled it up and down in and out of the bedroom for day and night sleeping and our baby slept very well in it. It's very convenient and we got a lot of comments on how nice it was. Highly recommended in terms of practicality, cost and quality.

Best thing we bought for our baby

I can say it was really the best thing we bought for our baby. it's safe and steady. Practical and easy to move between rooms in our apartment. easy to assemble and not a bulky thing. you can use it for rocking your baby to put her/him to sleep in a few minutes.

Excellent Bassinet

We love our Boori Urbane Bassinet, we used this for both our children and due to it's generous size they were able to use it until 6+ months. The mesh lining is great for airflow and the firm mattress is very comfortable. It is very handy being on wheels as you can easily move it from room to room.

Ideal for newborn

Great buy, can move from room to room with ease. I worried at first that it would be quite flimsy with the Velcro and sticks but actually really strong and well designed. Breathable mesh. Baby seems comfy and happy. Mesh is easily cleaned with damp cloth. Definitely will use again.

Great Bassinet for peace of mind

We originally purchased a Cot only with a bassinet as a maybe.

Since we spent time in the hospital with mobile bassinets only - we saw the value in this item.
Mind you the RRP is quite pricey and clearly does not last a baby long, we moved our bubba out after 3months.
We absolutely loved the wheel options on the bassinet, had great airflow. Also for our second child the option of changing out the mattress quite easily / at a cheap cost.

Highly recommend! Cant fault anything on this, super sturdy

Great product

I love our boori urbane bassinet, it is a generous size, so can accommodate a larger baby. It comes with a firm comfortable mattress; the mesh basket also gives piece of mind as it is breathable. The mesh basket is also perfect as it has just enough give for a gentle rock when settling baby. We are using ours for the second time and have found it convenient, easy to clean, and easy to put together. It also looks great as it's a very simple design without all the frills that some bassinets have.

Perfect for the early months

We are about to use this bassinet for the second time and it is still in great condition (even my sister has used it for her son). Assembly is similar to other flat pack furniture, but once it is up it is light and easy to move around, doesn't take up much room and looks great. Mattress is firm and the mesh sides are great to allow baby to breathe. Wheels and brakes work fine within the home. I have it in white.

Simple & Safe

The Boori Urbane Bassinet was our choice as it met all the requirements of the Choice safety test. Plus it's simple and elegant.

The height is perfect for beside a bed, making night feeds much easier! Plenty of airflow through the mesh fabric which is easy to remove and clean. The wheels seem a bit flimsy but all bassinets seem to have similar wheels.
Easy assembly, baby is comfortable & safe
Hard to find bassinet sheets.

Safe, comfortable and convenient

Convenient as you can wheel it around the house, easy to move, easy to assemble, mesh sides to ensure maximum airflow for bub while sleeping, perfect height so you can put it right next to your bed and see bub clearly while lying down, sturdy and safe. Absolutely no complaints!
Inexpensive, safe, sturdy, stylish, comfortable and convenient
Nothing!

I'm thinking of purchasing this bassinet but see some people saying about problems getting sheets to fit? can anyone advise on if I should get this or go for a different bassinet?
I purchased mine in January 2017, there are a lot of sheets that fit.. Our Urbane was purchased second hand, we purchased a new mattress from baby bunting & measured up the sides Big W had a huge range of fitted sheets for cheap, you'll be fine & its a great bassinetThanks Tim.il get it then. was going to use it only for through the day but would it bee good also for sleeping at night do you think?

What are the dimensions of the mattress for the Boori Urbane? Has anyone had difficulty finding sheets to fit?
I've had problems too - all the sheets we've tried have curled the edges of the mattress. Now we've wrapped tgwcaheet around the board as well but that makes it hard to tuck him in and keep mattress totally flat.I'm thinking of buying this bassinet but a bit put off about the sheet issue? would you recommend to get this bassinet. ? If so did you find sheets to fit?

The velcro strips at both ends have come away from the basinette and wont stay attached to the surface of the basinette when i try to re-stick them. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you know how to fix it? Do i need to replace the velcro strips (if possible)?
Hi MissyM, I purchased this bassinet 2nd hand (3yrs old) The velcro was coming off so I purchased replacement online (eBay) so you can choose the colours, width & length. Replacing them, you needed to remove the old ones - they had a staple either end and little bit of glue but came off without much effort. Fairly straight forward and much more resilient Be sure to clear the surface & let dry when you reattach the velcro & get the right measurements TimCan I ask, where the Velcro connects to? I bought one second hand and it has the velcro under the timber sections but not sure what pet of the part of the mesh it connects to? TIA

Urbane Bassinet