BorisDoes

BorisDoes

3 reviews · Statistics

100% · 30%

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taras C.
Taras C.NSWSydney, NSW

Excellent service for finding specialists!

BorisDoes helped to solve my problems around the house :) My performer answered me quickly, we discussed the details with them, after that I paid for their services. They came the next day and completed my order.
Christine R.
Christine R.4 posts

Better than Airtasker

No fees and super easy to use highly recommend people try this alternative to some of the more established platforms. Still young but always trying to improve. appreciate the great service!
Daniel D.
Daniel D.NSWSydney, NSW

Great new Web Site- Easy to use

great site! easy to use and a lot of potentials, its free to compare to other ones.plus its tradie orientated. We have registered for few months now and we get 1-2 leads per day absolute free.