Oneflare
4.6 from 4,353 reviews

Great Job.. Quick and Clean

Romeo and Crew completed the job quickly and safely. Cutting and removal of 4 branches of a very large tree.Site was left very clean and tidy. Very reasonably priced, would recommend and use again E&M Star Tree Services .

Laptop back to life.

Did a google search for PC repairers in my area. Looked at a couple then found Oneflare - pleased I did. The process was swift and smooth with a very easy web site to navigate. Well done. Technician came two days later ( my choice) and did an excellent job. I would recommend this service provider, and will contact for any repairs in the future. Thanks.

So convenient and easy

We were looking for a gardener for regular mowing and garden maintenance. OneFlare made this super easy. I filled in the form describing our needs and I received a phone call the next day from a gardening service. We're really happy with the gardener and OneFlare.

Fast service

I find OneFlare to be a very useful site or service to assist in getting qualified and certified tradies urgently for any problems that we may have in the house.

One flare booking

I found one flare's site easy to navigate and they emailed me with updates until the job was done. I have used these people before and they havent disappointed thanks

Waste of money, credits expire

In my line of business not many opportunities are coming in, when they do it’s typically about who is the cheapest. I’ll not be renewing again, credits expire really quickly. Better money spent on google adwords or FB marketing

awesome

super fast, super gardener. responded so fast, came out when he said he would, could not be more helpful, willing to tailor services to fit us. Will be using on an ongoing basis.

I would use oneflare again

I needed a specific job done. I told them what I needed and I waited no time at all before I had the right companies reach out to me. It was perfect

So cool

Never used this site before and it was so easy and effective. They did all the work for me. Hardly any effort on my part. Will highly recommend. Really awesome

So helpful to get instant quotes from a variety of cleaners. Made my research super easy.

I had 3 quotes within 10 quick minutes. Easy to arrange a good cleaner who I will use regularly. I would recommend this service to others looking for a cleaner.

Great website

Easy and quick to use all round great site very happy I'm happy with the easy and quick response from people and quick replies and quotes very happy with who I chose

The site was easy to use, required minimal input of info, but accurate enough to ensure you got the right service. Quick to provide quotes, very satisfied with overall experience! Will definitely use again

Very useful

I found the service to be very useful to hire a trade professional. The tradies called me immediately to give quotes. Have been satisfied with the professionals I have hired so far!

First time to get a quote on internet. Excellent service and promptness.

Within an hour we had a person come to check the job and gave a quote. A great team who arrived today to complete the job. Will use your service again when we need a quote and job done. Our thanks

Easy way to find service you need. ie.Electrician

I found this service very convenient to hire a trade professional. Very easy and convenient for me saved me time to call around to get quotes they called me instead. It’s great!

Great for quotes

Perfect way to get quotes and helps with getting a competitive one. Saves time trying to call everyone only to get a quote that is way off from other suggested sources.

Love this app

I have used Oneflare for a painting job and a tiling job both tradies were fantastic, will use this sight again. I have told my friends how great it is.

Oneflare <3

I use Oneflare every time I need a service and I never get disappointed. Their site as well as app is super simple to use and I always find good businesses to help me out :)

Great service!

I have been using Jacob for a few months now and I am super happy with his communication and how great my house looks after he has been. I would highly recommend his service to anyone in the Hobart region. He has been a lifesaver :)

Got what I wanted within half an hour

I was looking for a dog groomer in my area,and the response was very quick..within about an hour I had found the right person for the job.I found the communication between myself and one flare messages very good.

how do I find reviews of people who have submitted quotes? hammond@y7mail.com
Hi Maureen, To take a look at reviews of businesses who quoted on your job, simply click on your 'My Jobs' tab in your account, then click on the correct job request and click the name of the business you'd like to check out. This will take you to their Oneflare profile page where their reviews will be listed. Give us a call on 1300 138 827 if you need any help with that.

Ive been a builder using this app and have stopped quoting for over a month now and im still getting money deducted from my account even after i told a representative to stop the premium listing renewal in October?
Hi Ben, We'd love to get this sorted out for you, if you could give us a call on 1300 306 727 that would be great.

Do your members have police checks
I have no police checks what an odd questionHi Leonie, Some of our businesses have had Police Checks and even Working with Children Checks completed. If so, they can submit the certificate to us to verify and then we will display the certificate name on their profile. Keep a look out for this and always remember to request one from the business personally if you'd like to engage a business who has had these checks done.

Similar listings