Oneflare
4.6 from 4,180 reviews

Excellent service that makes getting something done easy, with reputable service providers coming to you

I found oneflare to be an excellent website to use and was happy to receive quotations which I was able to follow up on. The email & text message comms to let you know each service provider as provided a quote is really helpful, though the email reminders asking whether you chose a provider or not gets a bit annoying. At the time I was just after a rough price to understand my needs. At a later stage I chose one of the providers. After moving and getting settled in I'm able to write a review of the experience. I appreciate the follow ups, but it can get a bit annoying but they do stop after a while.

Happy with service

The young woman who did my makeup was very prompt quoting me. I was very happy with the work I have realised as I needed the job done at a particular time I should have included this in the comments

Great sight

We used oneflare to hunt specific people for our wedding and they product the right one for us by giving us 3 to choose from ...could not be happier and recommend site.

Easy to use

I was contacted quickly by all three companys to organize site inspection. Quotes were also provided within 24 hours. Companys located local and able to schedule work at suitable time.

You found the people and made my life easy

Excellent. Found a celebrants without me having to google them and then making a million phone calls and running around all over the country site.
I’m very happy with the service

Great service to use

Very easy to use and quotes came in quickly. Would definitely use again . Really helps to read reviews to help with getting the service you require .The quotes came in from reputable companies.

Great result in super quick time

Website was easy to negotiate, referrals received were prompt and informative, outcome most satisfactory to my requirements. I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient and easy the whole process was.

A bit disappointing the amount of time it took for someone to quote.

I was just about ready to take my computer and do the rounds of the computer places when I finally had a response to my ad. I was a bit disappointed that it took so long to get a response but happy in the end because the person who responded knew what he was doing and fixed the problem.

Baseball Windup

Fantastic in getting quotes for our function. Were very understanding while the club confirmed dates, once dates were confirmed our club used one of the companies that was sent through Oneflare.The company we used were great! Thank you Oneflare will use you again.

Oneflare well worth it

Promptly provided multiple options and subsequent follow-up. Good to have a site that can not just give relevant options but contact the companies that are recommended. Glad I tried Oneflare

Tree Lopping

When postcode requested I assumed quotes would all be local. Only one was local. Other two were south of the river which meant traffic congestion and at least 2 hrs time involved in just quoting. The company I chose was from the next suburb. This extra mileage would surely add to price quoted.

Great site to search for a qualified & professional local tradesman. I'll use Oneflare again in future. AAA+

Don't know how I stumbled upon Oneflare with all the confusion of other sites on the web but, I'm so glad I did. Isabella @Oneflare Support was such a huge help, considerate and understanding! She is truly a very awesome, and thoughtful, admirable employee! Two thumbs up to you buddy! Thanks : )

Glad i found this

I wasn't aware oneflare existed until i googled the service i needed.
I was pleased to see my job was assigned quickly and i received a call within less than 2 hours. The business we hired was excellent to deal with so that helps.

Handyman service request.

Very quick and good response. Picked the perfect handyman, who did an excellent job. I am a very happy customer. I will be using your services from now on. Thank you.

Excellent service

Quickly got me three quotes for my removals with very professional organisations.

I will be using OneFlare again very soon and would recomend them to any one who is looking to hire a tradie.

Embody natural wellness

I have been training two nights of the week with Dede. The results have been really encouraging. He increases the intensity of the training regularly and listens to your requirements. I recommend this company highly for personal training,

Competitive rate/ excellent result

This is 2nd time I used OneFlare service, and I am 2nd time happy. Thanks very much for matching me with a very talented graphic deisnger. Thanks very much for delivering excellent result at very affordable rate. I will definitely use OneFlare service again.

Roof Repairs

I googled for Gold Coast roof repairs of water leaks. The oneflare site came up and quickly sent off requests to quote to 3 businesses. Focus on roofing was first to contact . All 3 contacted and as expected needed to inspect before being able to quote. No call our fee by any of the 3. As more storms were forecast I went with first available after a phone conversation on approach and how charging based.
No regrets with Focus on Roofing.

Never knew this existed, glad I do now

I found my hair and makeup artist on Oneflare and I had a great experience. Simone from Bella Rae Cosmetics was brilliant, I had a great experience. She was professional, punctual, friendly and the results were amazing.

An accidental discovery that worked out perfectly

I stumbled on OneFlare accidentally while google searching for a mobile makeup artist in Melbourne. Ended up getting three very quick quotes and was able to choose the perfect person for the job after a few quick messages between myself and the quoter. Very helpful when in the big cities. Not so much out in rural Victoria.

how do I find reviews of people who have submitted quotes? hammond@y7mail.com
Hi Maureen, To take a look at reviews of businesses who quoted on your job, simply click on your 'My Jobs' tab in your account, then click on the correct job request and click the name of the business you'd like to check out. This will take you to their Oneflare profile page where their reviews will be listed. Give us a call on 1300 138 827 if you need any help with that.

Ive been a builder using this app and have stopped quoting for over a month now and im still getting money deducted from my account even after i told a representative to stop the premium listing renewal in October?
Hi Ben, We'd love to get this sorted out for you, if you could give us a call on 1300 306 727 that would be great.

Do your members have police checks
I have no police checks what an odd questionHi Leonie, Some of our businesses have had Police Checks and even Working with Children Checks completed. If so, they can submit the certificate to us to verify and then we will display the certificate name on their profile. Keep a look out for this and always remember to request one from the business personally if you'd like to engage a business who has had these checks done.

Similar listings