Margaret

Margaret Sydney, NSW

Prompt response from my inquiry

The phone calls and emails kept coming in faster than I expected. All the applicants were very polite and I wasn’t hassled. The job was done to my satisfaction and will use Oneflare again

Kerryn J.

Kerryn J.

Very convenient way of finding tradies

Oneflare were able to provide contacts for my job very quickly and thankfully one of the contacts was successful with the quote. I was extremely happy with the outcome of the job.

User TypeI posted a job

Don’t use Oneflare not worthy of even one star!

They accept no responsibility for companies they recommend who take your money and do not deliver goods or services paid for. Oneflare’s response to this is “just write a bad review!”

Cant do without it

One Flare have got us out of trouble on more than one occasion and connected us with the right tradesperson. Their support chat is excellent being able to resolve any issues within minutes.

MOMOS27

MOMOS27Hunter Region, NSW

From a business perspective

User TypeI did work for someone
Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Michelle, We are very sorry to read your experience hasn't been as we would have liked. We will investigate all details on your profile and get back to you shortly. Thanks!

Sereen

SereenSydney, NSW

Convenience

Oneflare has helped me complete many jobs that I needed done in a short notice. Convenient and the ability to work with professionals and pick the best, everything from painting to photography and even a personal trainer!

barbara

barbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

trevor pest control

first time ive used this site got a quote straight away.great guy did everything i needed to be done and more very helpful and friendly very prompt and professional will be using him every year.very reasonable prices highly recommend trevor and and this site

Eileen Edis

Eileen EdisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy!

One phone call, Mark arrived the next day, job was done on the following day! very happy with the end result. Mark is very professional, prompt, did exactly what was needed, and came when he said he was going to.! Can’t ask for more than that.

Shane T.

Shane T.Sydney, NSW

Nice reviews for your businesses, ‘Oneflare’ after being ripped off by one of your referred builders.

Not many good reviews for the companies you represent.
After notifying your website about one of your businesses taking cash deposit and not competing the job they were paid for, then they advise you that they had given deposit back without questioning the validity of their business practices or asking for proof that they paid any returns of deposit. You need to protect the customers as it is your website that promotes shonky untruthful businesses under your name. Untrustworthy operators and website who protects untruthful businesses with previous complaints and reported stolen customers money.
I have more proof if needed and stop deleting peoples feedback to hide shonky operators.

DeltaBega

DeltaBegaCanberra 2600, ACT

Only one reply and they were dodgy

I'm not impressed. I posted an ad for a removalist and got only one reply from a company with very bad reviews.
I'll not be employing them, thanks to the reviewers.

JUDITH B.

JUDITH B.Sydney, NSW

Saves the Day

Very useful site - glad i used them

quotes came back quickly

i was not offered any reward for posting this review

the guys i used were also great

i did a review for them - i was not offered a reward for this review either

Dasher

DasherPerth, WA

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Pre-Purchase Pest inspection - ordered and paid waited for 4 days post inspection and post payment for report - with a known time limitation...Aggressive service provider when requesting paid for report ...3 Days after receiving report received second request for payment received....Abhorrent poor service and customer relations - stay away

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Dasher, I'm dissapointed to hear of your experience with one of the businesses who responded to your ad. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can investigate this matter. I hope to hear from you soon.

Robyn K

Robyn KPerth, WA

Jack Painter

Jack is professional, prompt, and did a great job. Thoroughly recommended. His work is thorough and efficient. We have no hesitation in recommending him for all painting requirements, small or commercial.

Jenny P.

Jenny P.

Excellent outcome. Everything in one go.

Had immediate response and booked everything I needed. From cleaning, to gardening, to landscaping, to paving and Fencing. Everything in one go. So easy and user friendly. Thank you Oneflare

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Morning Windscreen

I've never used a Onefare service previously and was surprised by the prompt response from Good Morning Windscreen. Competitive quote. They arrived on time, were professional and proficient replacing my two windscreens. Would recommend both services.

Skyehawker

SkyehawkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible scam app

User TypeI did work for someone
Jenny A.Oneflare

Good afternoon Skyehawker, Thanks for your review and for taking the time to speak with me today. I've sent you a follow up email to assist with resolving many of your above issues. I hope to speak to you again soon.

I asked for help and received that help within a couple of hours. Well done and thank you.

I asked for help and all my issues were sorted and completed by midday the very next day. Awesome job and thank you. Would recommend Oneflare and would use again

Lyn H.

Lyn H.Launceston, TAS

Great service provided

Great efficient service. Will be my go to first !
Not great if you live out of major cities or towns or if you need a job today or tomorrow done .

Xenia

XeniaSydney, NSW

Great and Easy

Easy to use platform and many different options and services available at your fingertips. Definitely would be using Oneflare again! Anyone having thoughts about services on Oneflare i highly recommend having a look.

Windscreen Replacement

Had no idea who to call. Came across one flare while searching. Heard back fairly quickly with quotes. Repair done quickly. Men polite professional.saved me ringing around. Recommend would use again

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Jo B.

Jo B.asked

Did your company just withdraw $71 from my account

A few hours ago I stumbled on to your website, and asked for 2 quotes on two separate small jobs
Yet now I have noticed I have $71 pending on my account before I have even been offered any job done or a date or time

Im very concerned now

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Jo, Oneflare doesn't charge job posters for using the service. It sounds like you may have been charged by a business. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can help you look into this.

terrir

terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons
Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites