4.6 from 5,007 reviews

5,007 reviews

happy customer

happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stellar Carpet Cleaning Brisbane

An upholstery clean on dining chairs and a large lounge chair was organised quickly through Stellar Carpet Cleaning. The cost quoted was realistic. Geoffrey did a great job and we are happy customers. Thanks Geoffrey.

Julieanne B.

Julieanne B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Account and home maintenance

All the quotes and companies that contacted me me were very professional and I would recommend this app to any and all people in need of a grade services. 2 Tax returns were completed 1 was very difficult and went back 5 years . Very happy with all aspects

Ronald

RonaldPerth, WA

brilliant house painter

SHAHAB PAINTING quoted to paint my house internally,gave an excellent price ,and did a brilliant job.Would highly recommend Shahab to all my friends and will certainly use him in the future.Ron 3rd June 2020.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Building and pest inspection

Instant response using oneflare app with local information, very handy. Easy to use. Follow up was consistent with work request. Plenty of choice given with any communication messaging system with the Business.

Emma Marney

Emma MarneySouth West, WA

Great job

Today I had Jayden from pascoe carpentry came and installed a front screen door
I found jayden to be a friendly and efficient young man
Who has done a Great job
Much appreciated

Alison A.

Alison A.Western Australia

Perennial Cleaning Company

Perennial Cleaning Company cleaned my Mum's gutters today.
The job was booked in quickly and they turned up on time, actually arrived early.
Professional job at a reasonable price.
Would have no hesitation in recommending Perennial!
See attached photo's.

Neelen

NeelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moving job

Vishu Makkar and Baldev Singh Sandhu did a perfect job . I will recommend them again for the moving process thank you so much for helping out me in this time thanks.

User TypeI did work for someone

Expedient service. Would use again.

We used Oneflare to get some tradesmen to quote on our bathroom renovation. We were promptly contacted by and we arranged 3 to visit our home. I recommend this site.

User TypeI posted a job

A great service. Easy to use with quick responses to our request for a removal. Thank you to Moush’s Removalists for completing the job within 24 hours of submitting the request and for doing a great job

Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fantastic service

Nunan Electrical were fabulous. Prompt, efficient service that went the extra mile. Two power plugs were installed so our ring doorbells are now operational. We are delighted. would recommend Oneflare and Nunan to anyone interested

rachel briggs

rachel briggsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience with oneflare

i was very impressed with the quick responses with a wide variety to pick from. it took me only one hour to find the right person for my job. so much easier than searching the web.

Carolyn

CarolynPerth, WA

New bathroom

I used Oneflare to contact Insight Bathrooms.Thankyou to Oneflare for providing a clever service and Thankyou to Insight Bathrooms for giving me a brand new,super luxurious bathroom.The whole process was effortless and stress free.

Philip

PhilipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Response to quotes

Extremely happy with responsive quotes from concretors, selected concretor that I was extremely pleased with who performed all works to my full expectations, great job,This way you can select the trade who is responsive to your requests.

Tracy1969

Tracy1969Illawarra, NSW

Great website

I found One Flare great and easy to find a good removalist who were fast and efficient. Easy to find a removalist quickly. Without wasting time, when you work and trying to move. You don't have time ringing around getting quotes.

Robbers

They rob businesses with fake leads. Charge 10's of $ per lead, and despite commitment for a refund on unresponsive leads, 90% of times they simply reject your refund claims.
Cheaters & Robbers!

Anthony
Anthony
Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Anthony, I'd be happy to have another look at how your account has been handled. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au

Lea

LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Found service to be quick and easy. Plenty of quotes came in and I was able to choose from a good selection of businesses. Would highly recommend to anyone seeking quotes to get the best service at the best price.

FeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Many con men posing as Tradies on this website

In 2018, I enlisted a bathroom tradie to do my bathroom from OneFlare. He ran off with my deposit without completing any work.
His name was [name removed].
OneFlare allowed him to set up multiple pages on OneFlare and is verified within minutes without any official checks.
I recently found out that he is still conning people out of their deposits under a new business name after I reported him and his several business listings on OneFlare.
Then OneFlare don't allow you to post negative reviews as it does not meet their reviews guidelines.
What a load of crap.

OneFlare and [name removed] are representing honest hard-working Australian tradies poorly and it is disappointing.
DO NOT USE.

Fee

I already have and failed to get a response.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Fee, I'm sorry to hear that. I've reached out to you via private message on product review so I can look into this.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great platform

Used OneFlare to locate a cabinet maker on the Mornington Peninsula. Found Divine Joinery who did a great job. Arrived on time, excellent finished job and left the place loooking great.

User TypeI posted a job

Bad customer service and make you pay for giving customers advise.

The only person that helps me is Yass and I give him 5 stars .Yass got me refunds and helped me a lot. Without Yass I would not stay with Oneflare.

Wayne Rowe

Wayne RowePerth, WA

Job well done on time and on budget

We had patio light flitted from Leading Way electrics ,Steve was very good .This website was so easy and helpful,definitely be using Oneflare again when needing quotes for work.Regards Wayne