4.6 from 4,804 reviews

3,736

Frances

FrancesBaulkham Hills

Quick to get quotes

Unbelievable how quick i received a quote from a removalists. I had just finish entering in my request and within seconds I received a quote! Fantastic! Thankyou so much for a speedy turnaround. Great service!

Brenda K.

Brenda K.Perth, WA

Quick and Easy to use

For all those jobs around the house that you just cant get too. One Flare connects you to reputable tradesman. Within minutes the quotes start coming in. Easy to converse with tradies and send pictures. Very happy.

Tom River

Tom RiverSydney, NSW

Amazing Results

I simply tried OneFlare and received responses from many accountants within a day or two. I could find one suitable for my requirements and affordability.
The professionals registered at OneFlare are well qualified

Di M

Di MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Within a minute of requesting a quote I received a phone call from a detailer. The detailer listened to what I wanted and offered to do the job at a hourly rate which was perfect for me.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend website!

I have found some outstanding tradesman through this using website. The reviews are very helpful to find right person for each job. Highly recommend this website. Will be back again!

Margaret Guthrie

Margaret GuthrieSydney, NSW

Very happy here

Needed to have a tree removed. Placed an order for a quote, received many rapidly. The tree was gone withing in 3 days and the arborist left my place clean and tidy. Very happy here.

KAP

KAP

Perfect clean

My husband and I used By Cleaning and they were fabulous. We were renting a four bedroom, two bathroom house which hadn't been cleaned before we moved in. I did that cleaning but left the end of lease cleaning to them. Highly recommend !!

MBM

MBMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

pre-purchase vehicle inspection ...

excellent service putting customers in touch with services ...
received a response & information within seconds from 2 very good businesses ...
easy process to book as opposed to larger companies who kept me on hold for a very long time ...

Camilla

CamillaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Emma Efficiency Cleaning

Trilled with the standard of cleaning from Emma, all products provided, quick to respond and provide a quote, with a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend her services to others .

User TypeI posted a job

Fantastic way to find a DJ

I was really worried about getting a DJ for our event as we were initially unable to get the DJ we wanted. I contacted Onflare and received 3 quotes which all
Had feedback left. I chose the most expensive but felt great about it.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A job well done.

I was impressed with the repair person's logical approach to solving the leak problem in my dishwasher. At all times he was friendly, helpful with advice, polite and I would not hesitate to hire him again.

kz7

kz7Brisbane

Very easy to use and great responses

Looking for a specific type of trainer for our dog and got a good range of trainers very quickly. Very happy with the outcome and made a big difference. One Flare was a great source.

Saabman

SaabmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Source of unsolicited spam

I have not had any dealings with the organization to date but have Recently received a number of unsolicited Spam sms messages promoting some service they offer. Underhanded marketing practices

K Lee

K LeeSydney, NSW

Fast and reasonable

Prompt response and reasonable quotes. Able to hire installer in no time and job was executed in less than
a day! Very happy with the price. Will recommend Oneflare to friends.

Found someone quickly

One Flare matched me quickly and easily to people willing to do the job I needed rather than having to ring lots of people individually taking up lots of time

Vinod

VinodSydney, NSW

Job done

Got quotes in no time and got the job done with no hassles. Hiring was easy as one flare has done the required checks for you. Reliable website to get your job done

Enviro Skip Bins - Matt

Enviro Skip Bins - MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great commitment

100% clear & accurate with the instructions for the job at hand. They are very quick to send you businesses to quote the job for you and are fast with responses

Rupert

RupertPerth, WA

Quick and Easy

Very good contractors i have used so far. I would recommend one flare to my friends and family.
Some friends will be using you'll in the near future, keep it up.

User TypeI posted a job

Great service, but needs to be more publicity like hipages.

My experience has been great, however, more publicity is needed to ensure we are using a trustworthy service. I found oneflare online and had never heard of it like hipages, I took the chance and hired someone. All worked out well, and I will use the service again.

Des

DesSydney, NSW

Tree felling

Was contacted by 3 companies very quickly re felling trees. Selected company completed the job the very next day very quickly. Will definitely use OneFlare again for other jobs at home.

Trudy R.

Trudy R.asked

Hi,
We are looking at possibly listing our business on Oneflare, would love some feedback from businesses, particularly in the Painting and decorating industry, before we decide. Positive and negative experiences, we would love to hear so we can decide if this is the right avenue for us.

Hi Trudy

I know you're looking for other businesses to speak with, but if you want you can call Oneflare Business Solutions on 1300 441 593 to answer any questions you have in the meantime. Hope to hear from you soon.

CharlieS

CharlieSasked

Hi,
I have a business account and am wanting to check what colour the Notifications buttons should be to email,SMS etc.
Should the button tabs be green or grey to be ON.
They are green but still missing SMS elerts to my phone. (On the $99 contract)

Hi Charlie,

I can confirm that your notifications should be green if you wish for them to be on. If you're not receiving these SMS, please get in touch with us ASAP on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm AEST so we can double check what's going on.

J.O.N.D.I

J.O.N.D.Iasked

I already asked to delete my business account yesterday, and the customer supports stated, both on emails and a phone call, that they have removed my account from oneflare's business directory although they will keep all my uploaded documents and information in their database.

They also said that I won't receive any email from them anymore. Yet I still receive it just now.

So, will I or will I not still receive email from oneflare, even though I already asked for closing my account and they said that I already have my account closed?

Hi J.O.N.D.I,

We are happy to remove all documents you've submitted to Oneflare, close your account so we don't send you any correspondence and remove you completely from the Oneflare directory. There may be a 24 hour delay with some communications being sent out after you've closed everything down.

We do keep your account on file just in case we need the information in the future. An example may be if another person tries to register with your business details or if you decide to re-register we have everything there for you to easily start up again.

Please send us an email to support@oneflare.com if you keep receiving emails so we can double-check that your account has been closed correctly.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

CategoryTrades Comparison Websites