Oneflare
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oneflare

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Wow tiling.

Gave good advice was neat and tidy job well done.arrived on time easy to. talk to in a professional manner would recommend for any job willing to travel to do the job.

Awesome job best I've seen

Ash from Aussie Style painter was a true gentlemen not only did he do the job he was hired for he also finished the work of the pervasive painter. We are more than happy with his work and would hire/recommended him again

Kate Walker
Kate WalkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A criminal was allowed to advertise on one flare , do they not check criminal records ?

We hired Carlo Ruffo after finding him on Oneflare, we later learned after being scammed by him for $1000, that he had a criminal record, and had scammed other people.

Disappointed

At the last minute the cleaner cancelled a large job before going overseas. No follow up regarding another cleaner. Disorganised administration and I need a cleaning company I can rely on.

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hi Nick, Thanks for your review. I was not able to find your account. Can you please contact Evan at support@oneflare.com.au so I can have a look into this?

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful app - support even worse

I feel sorry for tradesmen who advertise on this app because their client may or may not be able to leave a review if they needed two tradesmen for the same job. Support is incompetent and disinterested in resolving the issue at their end. I’ve spent a week trying to leave a review for a great tradesman but both the OneFlare app and it’s clueless, disinterested support have defeated me. A truly appalling experience. Never again. Back to HiPages.

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hi Emma, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you have had a frustrating experience with leaving a review. I would like to look into this to improve our support team in future cases like yours. Please contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au

Wendy Jury
Wendy JuryHobart, TAS

Excellent work carried out by Silverback, Creative Solutions

Roof painted, many thanks Did a great job fitted in weather and was a pleasure to work with. Job spot on.
A pleasure to have people who cared about what you required, and kept communication open. Excellent provider.
OneFlare made the whole process start to finish easy.

Oneflare removes bad reviews to keep businesses happy - Beware

I have email proof of this company removing my honest review to a company that renovated our bathrooms until they received proof. I provided images and texts of proof to which they agreed to put the review back online as it was accurate to my description with minor adjustments like removing the builders name. After several weeks I noticed this company had all their negative reviews removed including mine, when oneflare assured " Depending on the businesses response we may need to make slight alterations, I will contact you if anything changes." To my surprised this is unethical to the people that heavily relay on reviews to make their decisions. Super disappointed.

Monster jamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unregistered businesses on Oneflare

Oneflare have businesses registered under someone else’s abn numbers and are still on this app trading and doing things against the law. Be aware of these third party websites they can cost you money

Slim K.
Slim K.Sydney, NSW

They lied about everything

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Thanks for your review Slim, I've had a look into this matter and will be investigating your businesses onboarding experience. I will contact you via email when possible to provide feedback on the investigation and to sort the matter out for you.

shack
shackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's a waste of money and time

Being a business owner and an honest observer, this platform is just ripping you off, you will spend time and money with no result at all, most customers cancel their jobs but you will be charged every time. The success rate is not even 10%, so if you are happy with that then you need to sign up no problem.

Cindy.leeBrisbane

A COMPLETE SCAM - Unauthorized transactions & refusal of refunds you didn't authorize.

One Flare runs like a scam, only charging business owners to simply quote a job which is non-refundable. Your credits (MONEY) actually expire after 30 days. They try and set you up on their "guaranteed plan" and charge you without your authorization and refuse a refund.

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear about your experience as this is certainly not something we stand for. I'm happy to have a look into this for you. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can look into this further.

lillie
lillieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

David of IT&M will now be my regular comp. repairer.

David of IT & M was great. Prior to giving him my computer, it was a total mess. I couldn't access websites through my browser or my email links and it's performance was slow. David solved everything. It's now almost as good as new!

Colin G.
Colin G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish! Don't use them to generate leads

Their sales team completely misrepresented the number and quality of leads available through the platform. I've basically donated my money for zero return and zero leads. I've left messages to speak with an account manager and heard nothing back. Stick with Bark.com they system is easier and the credits don't expire and their customer service is 100% better.

Evan A.OneflareSend a private message

Hi Colin, thanks for your review and I'm sorry to see this happened. Please contact Evan via support@oneflare.com.au so I can look into this for you and make sure this is resolved.

ShaheenSydney, NSW

Posted a job

One flare have been excellent with the customer service. They have been very helpful in finding the right person for the job . Certainly have made my life very easy to get a job done .

Shaheen

One flare have helped me with finding a good plumber . A good real estate agent . I am very grateful to them .

prompt reply. but most quoted higher Than it should be...

I have three calls. all keen workers. Last one told me the one I picked to do the job quoted higher. anyway, I will be caucious next time. I don't know how your site work. I did not ask for quote. whoever can do it they can do it sooner on the spot.