MICHAEL M.
MICHAEL M.Sydney, NSW

tree removal & roof restoration

only first-time use but so far has been great will follow up when the job starts, so far the response from contractors has been overwhelming all highly qualified. platform user friendly and easy to follow

Lena C.
Lena C.Perth, WA

Fantastic service!

Very quick responses with detailed quotes which made it easy to make a decision. Very impressed by the responders and I would definitely recommend Oneflare to my family and friends.

Jaime Cook
Jaime CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and friendly service

Quick and efficient. Happy with the service. Would recommend to anyone else needing a quick lock change. Very easy to talk to and was quick to sort out the job same day

Glenda M.
Glenda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect !

Easy to access.. all the work is done for you, love it !! One catering company responded, awesome value for money. I would highly recommend One flare ! their communication was outstanding.

Hedayet Ullah
Hedayet Ullah Sydney, NSW

I get what I expect from oneflare

I post job and wait for quick quotes from the service providers. I usually get the responses within reasonable time. This is much better option than searching for service providers and explain the problem to several people to obtain an optimum pricing

Prue Wade
Prue WadeHunter Region, NSW

Very Good

Had one person give a quote which was competitive and he is licenced which is good. Is painting our fence this week! Thank you for the excellent service. I will use this service again.

Peter J.
Peter J.Sydney, NSW

Very good tradesman. Good customer service.

Very happy with tradesman. Great customer service from flare. Good follow up. Would use this company again. Ben was efficient and courteous and did a great job. Thanks for a good job done.

epolenep
epolenep Sydney, NSW

Very efficient and helpful site.

I have been very pleased with the efficiency of Oneflare and helpful information provided. It has given me the option of searching through a good list of providers and reviews of their services.

A Weeks
A WeeksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy and efficient

I used Jim's hazardous removals and Bas was quick to respond. Reasonable quote and pleasant to deal with. Job done as specfied. Workers arrived on time as stated and area left in great condition.

Judith B
Judith BPerth, WA

Professional Service

I used ( A & B Roof Coaters) of Willeton Western Australia to do my concrete tiled roof... it was 24 years old and had faded and the hips were badly cracked... but now it has given the house a new look,,, Thanks Alan and the team,,, Judith & Kevan Ellenbrook

Wendy T.
Wendy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Removalist Enquiry

Although I didn't proceed with my job to use removalists to do the job, I found all the respondents to my request to be extremely helpful, courteous kind, understanding, professional and thorough. Well done One flare. I would definitely remember and use your service again. Thank you.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality service

Fast, agreed price and clean up after was perfect. Arrived for quote when scheduled and flexible on work to be completed. Chopped up wood suitable for fire.
Thanks all for your hard work

chris b.
chris b.Sydney, NSW

Good platform.

Used Oneflare to source a paver, to lay limestone pavers.
In the past I've used high pages, which seems hit and miss.

With oneflare I had 4 quotes in 3 days, job completed within the week.
The platform works without getting in the way.

It needs a search function, so I can review trades separately to quoting jobs.

Excellent Service

The Lads put in a fence and double gates… Looks Great…. Thank you…. easy going… I found them on one flare … Did everything I asked for… Did the job on quoted price… I would recommend the guys….

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

One of the most frustrating companies I have ever worked with

From start to finish this company has been incredibly painful to deal with.

Staff who do not know what they are doing and have no real understanding of the sale process.

They are misleading and waste your time because they do not understand their own systems let alone what proper business practices are.

I am so glad I did not pay them any money as it would have been a waste.

This is my personal opinion based upon interaction I had with Oneflare staff and their online system.