Oneflare

Good if you are a regular user. Beware of credits expiring

The platform is pretty good, although you can no longer pay per quote. Instead you have to buy packs and they expire (which I don't agree with). Some people are not regular users and there are no email notification sent for when credits are about to expire. I had credits expire multiple times and tried to contact support and they kept "passing my enquiry to onto the relevant teams" and then stopped responding. Customer service is great only if you are spending money with them.

Lee Remedial &.

Lee Remedial &.South East Queensland, QLD

I feel scammed

I signed up to oneflare for my business. Straight away I recieved one quote request (first one free). Soon after i recieved a second and thought I'd give this a go. I placed down $20 they took $6.90 for just the one quote. Never heard from either quotes but also that was it. It all dried up. Just seemed a little coincidental that it all stopped as soon as I gave them money.
Way too expensive too. $6.90 for a quote for something that may not happen for any of the quotes seems all too much. If the "potential" client recieved three quotes oneflare recieved $20.70 with most probably no quoter recieving any funds.

shack

shackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A real scammer

Warning for business holders, most leads will connect you to the customers having FAKE contact details or not responsive at all. Oneflare will charge you regardless EVEN you can't communicate with the customers. If you call them to complain you will ONLY waste your time. I attached a job request which the customer never advertised and scammed those details.

Great!

Shanky and Shan were great. So efficient and fuss free. Highly recommended! They were on time and communicated well and were very professional. I’d happily use these guys again anytime.

Joni H.

Joni H.

Steels numbers to charge businesses

This company steels mobile numbers & sends them to trade people. The trades people are charged $10.00 for every number. But I do not have a oneflare account and do not need a service. So I had 5 texts and calls from trades people and did not want any services, oneflare will charge all 5 trades people for my number . They are getting numbers form some phone apps and lots more. Hope this helps. Don't use a service that's spoofing numbers to rip off tradies.

Amazing

Great people made the moving process very pleasant. Made our time moving along less stressful. Would highly recommend they were very polite and lovely people. Very professional in handling my property.

Vinka

VinkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Five stars.

Efficient, careful and super friendly despite many obstacles including lift access, parking and moving on a Sunday. No complaints. No fuss. The guys just got the job done, I would 100% recommend and will definitely be using their services again.

Great delivery!

The job was to move an oversized 3 seater lounge an additional two seater. They were able to move both objects without damaging. And we’re on time and very efficient. Only worry was when issues came up about payment

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly service and very helpful. They listened to our wants and needs and did it all with a smile on their face. Thank you to the two workers who helped.

Ronald R.

Ronald R.

My Moovers

Great job. On time, professional, and helped with assembly of a bunk bed. Would highly recommend again , especially for work on a Sunday. Efficient and friendly at drop off too.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Reliable, experienced, and efficient movers

Communicated early, arrived on time. The movalists quickly and efficiently packed the truck with little input from me and my partner. It was exactly what we're after in movalists. They'll be our first choice next time.

Luke A

Luke AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and cheap service

Move went very smoothly, the removalists message me a day in advance and catered for my time window. The move was very quick and also very cheap. This is my second time with my moovers and would happily use again.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My move

Very good and extremely happy with the move I would recommend my movers to other people they were very good and efficient on time as well again I am Happy

Ingrid C.

Ingrid C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Tree lopping

Got the best tree loppers, All Season Tree Lopping, did a fantastic job, cleaned up after wards and a very good price. Would recommend them to anyone. Will use them again.

Excellent job

On time and did and excellent job and probably the best movers I have ever had and worked hard and easy to get along with Ann would have again a

Royden L.

Royden L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tradies should avoid

As a tradie this platform is garbage. Leads are expensive, clients unreliable, uncontactable, don't return calls or already have the job done once you call them. Unless you go on a plan you're not entitled to a refund by OneFlare for the dud leads either. Unless you are desperate avoid OneFlare as a tradie.

Judi Hunter

Judi HunterPerth, WA

Job well done

Workman arrived on time and completed the work Leaking water is always a worry so I had to turn metre tap off until Tradesman arrived He completed the work quite quickly and left the area tidy Thank you

Boat person

Boat person Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly and efficient.

The movers were friendly and efficient. Were also willing to take items we had borrowed to a friends house for us with no complaints. All items arrived one piece and delivered to the rooms we asked

KETAN S.

KETAN S.Perth, WA

Be careful Businesses its a trap

Hi,
I am an appliance technician, and suggest you to understand and read the t&c carefully. Was having a good enough credit and not able to use without paying every month.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Ketan, Thanks for your review.
It's a little unclear what your issue is but it sounds like you might have had some credits expire, Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au and ask to speak with Evan, I'd be happy to see what I can do to help.

Everything g was great except for 1 little thing...

The boys were great very knowledgeable and professional and worked efficiently. The only down side was that it took them 45 mins longer that me to get to the destination and we left at exactly the same time... the excuse was traffic. On a Saturday.

Shane T.

Shane T.asked

What is your process to assist with fair trading to stop your referrals taking peoples deposit and not completing job.
The businesses have lied to you, and you believe them without asking for any proof or receipts to validate their claims.
You never offered any assistance to have our money reimbursed, even after we went to the tribunal no assistance.
The tribunal found the business guilty and ordered them to return deposit immediately or risk loosing their licence after 28 days.
Thanks for doing nothing from your end.

Evan A.Oneflare

Hey Shane, thanks for the question, When customers raise a complaint about a business we will attempt to mediate between business and customer to reach an agreement. In cases where the business refutes claims made by a customer there's usually not too much that we can do to investigate further without evidence. In cases like this I recommend that all customers seek advice from a relevant governing body who do have the power to investigate and the authority to judge who is at fault in a dispute.

I'd appreciate if you could contact us via support@oneflare.com.au to provide us with an update about your dispute. If the business is refusing to return your deposit despite an official order we can restrict or remove them from our platform until we are satisfied that the business is operating within regulations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jo B.

Jo B.asked

Did your company just withdraw $71 from my account

A few hours ago I stumbled on to your website, and asked for 2 quotes on two separate small jobs
Yet now I have noticed I have $71 pending on my account before I have even been offered any job done or a date or time

Im very concerned now

Evan A.Oneflare

Hi Jo, Oneflare doesn't charge job posters for using the service. It sounds like you may have been charged by a business. Please contact us via support@oneflare.com.au so we can help you look into this.

terrir

terrirasked

Requesting for quote (s) to fix the gas stove knobs which are hard to turn on. There are 4 knobs and also ignite only with the help of a gas lighter.

Denise Sammons
Denise Sammons

I had my lawns mowed and i was very happy with the way the job was done. I can't comment about gas knobs but figure that would possibly be a gas plumbers job??!!

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites