4.6 from 5,030 reviews

5,030 reviews

A great way to save time looking for tradespeople.

Oneflare saves time and angst for customers looking for tradespeople. Those who answer are looking for work and have as many facts at their fingertips as possible. I have used this system before and find it great.

Bailey

BaileySydney, NSW

Kimbos tiling

Just recently had a tiling job done by Paul from Kimbos tiling. He did a fantastic job and went over and above to make the flooring look really amazing. I would highly recommend his work to all my family and friends and hope to call on him again for future tiling work. Thanks Paul from Sharon and Richard at Killarney Vale

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely disappointing

Pay huge amounts of money and get hardly any work.
I would of made more if I handed pamphlets instead

Businesses be aware
Most jobs u bid for will not engage and if they do u loose ur credits anyways

Sharryn Sinclair

Sharryn SinclairPerth, WA

Unscrupulous thieves

Do not trust this company!
They will keep deducting and call it a subscription. 3 people in my circle are fighting to get money’s returned.
If they are deducting form your account make sure you take the matter further. Companies can not do this.

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

windows

Very happy with the quality of the window cleaner we selected from 2 options. The quotes came through within 1 hour and Liam did an excellent job. Will use this company again.

Ween Son K.

Ween Son K.Perth, WA

Business model is a Scam & a Rip Off! Do not use!

ros

rosMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Save time & money.

I’ve used Oneflare for various jobs, from lock updates to makeovers to Removalist, which has saved me the time of chasing people up for quotes and whether or not they’re actually available when needed. The reviews and business profile gives you an insight into the company’s background makes your decision easier.

dizzy

dizzyLeumeah

Quality review re Paragon Air

I cannot praise this company anymore
Higher than this
Very helpful. Quality service
Excellent Communication
Turned up on the time requested as asked.
I would gladly recommend these people again100%
This is truly my recommendation for this company

Gaps

GapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It worked well

I had quick response
Quoted within hours and job completed 2 days later
The app I had trouble with for reviews but got round that with a link
Emails continue for quoting

Ridiculous charges for leads

Never use these guys!
Selected a lawn mowing job and was charged $23.00 for the pleasure. Rang the help desk as this was obviously a mistake, but was advised that this was the correct charge.
It appears they want to drive businesses away by charging exorbitant prices. This also doesn't work for potential customers as the charges eventually get passed onto them.
Hi Pages is a far better and more professional outfit for leads and an abundant amount of businesses to provide comparative quotes.

Karen O.

Karen O.Sydney, NSW

One flare provided an excellent service. Received two good suitable quotes and able to hire quickly. Very satisfied.

Got two quotes quickly both very suited to my requirements. Was difficult to choose but got a great photographer and fantastic photos. Thank you One Flare. I’ll use this service again and will recommend.

Lance F

Lance FPerth, WA

Sunrise Fencing are amazing.

We employed Sunrise Fencing through Oneflare.
The service and product were fantastic.
From quoting our job ,commencement and finishing, Sunrise Fencing were totally professional.I would highly recommend them for any fencing job.
Lance.

Kristina

KristinaSydney, NSW

Great site to get any quotes you might have.

Had to find cleaners for my end of construction clean. Posted the job on One flare and within minutes got companies contacting me for quotes. Great and easy site exactly what I needed to make my search quick and fuss free.

Aaron S.

Aaron S.Perth, WA

Pest Control

Used Extermin8 pest control via Oneflare. Dave was the guy who came out for a job, he did an excellent job, took his time and was very friendly. Spent almost 1hr30min on the property. I was so impressed with his work. Will definitely use him again. Price was very reasonable. Anyone looking for pest control to be done, I would definitely recommend Dave. Extremely satisfied with his work.

Suez B.

Suez B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect......Quick, Fast & Efficient.

Oneflare found the perfect match for me to get the job I needed done.
Quick, Fast & Efficient services with total politeness and who works to your circumstances.
Would definitely use oneflare in future.

Ash

AshVictoria

Professional stuff

Easy communication and professional service. We will call again.
Thanks for everything
I have received different quotes from the job I have advertised in their online website. And boom quick response and job is done

John

JohnAdelaide

Graphite Construction Management = Professional and responsive

I undertook an estimation of renovating my mothers unit through GCM. Michael quickly provided a detailed plan that perfectly suited my requirements which was fined tuned with various discussions to my satisfaction. Unfortunately, I did not proceed as I quickly sold the residence in it's existing state. The unit would have looked amazing. Thanks Michael.

Great so far !

Posted 2 jobs so far and both delivered good result. The response was fast and precise. It is fairly simple to navigate around the site. Will definitely use Oneflare again for future needs. Keep up the good works !!

Angel G.

Angel G.Perth, WA

House cleaner

I had immediate responses to my job I needed doing, and it was done 24 hours later. Saved me so much time posting on here! Cleaning job done very professionally. Can't recommend enough.

R R I

R R IPerth, WA

ONEFLARE ONE SOLUTION FOR ALL OUR NEEDS

I found oneflare on Google, they gave me quotes and choices in less than a minute. I really loved Oneflare. Everything was soooooo smooth because I knew the quotes, reviews and companies. Not just removalists (Monu Kaul and Tharaka-these guys were just amazing) I also booked cleaners and carpet cleaners through oneflare options. Oneflare one solution, love it. Thank you immensely.