4.6 from 4,887 reviews

• User Type
    • I posted a job (591)
    • I did work for someone (172)
    • I only browsed the website / app (86)

Kaz M.

Kaz M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wedding Celebrant

I used one flare to find my wedding celebrant and I found Paul from Unique Celebrants he was fantastic could not recommend him enough for your special day. Just great

User TypeI posted a job

Business don't register with these guys not but a scam

This company is running a scam, don't register as a business thinking you will get any leads. When you quote you don't get a response back and in some cases the customer leads are dummy because they don't even open your quote. Paying for leads that clearly have been given away already in some cases. When you make a phone call and advise them about it they say its a missed opportunity. Stay away from this site and the company.

Prompt service

Very quick to respond to initial email. Car detailing job was quoted and booked in within minutes.
Detailer rang me to quickly to confirm and the whole process was very easy and stress free.

shane oldfield

shane oldfieldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Go To solutions

We have had cause to use Oneflare a number of times in the past year, each time with a speedy and great result. It is a great go to resource.

Peejay

PeejaySydney, NSW

Excellent Referals

Has a good variety of professional IT technicians available in my area, quotes were prompt and the selected tech did a great job for a reasonable price. Oneflare saved me time and effort, Thanks, Peter

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Provided 3 quotes quickly and now job is complete. I just searched online for a computer repair person in my area and Oneflare was there.

So easy anyone can do it

Highly recommend

Landscaping

Luke was a true professional and easy to get on with. He gives great suggestions and his work is 1st class. Punctual, hard working and works to the agreed plan. Thx Luke!

Ellynn

Ellynn

Deep Clean excellent BUT

Some cleaners use a client's ears as a -"Lifestory dumping station-". They tell client everything about their miserable hard life.Clients do not want their PERSONAL DETAILS in work hours..ZIP their mouths please

Van G.

Van G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing response time from local service provider!

Within a minute of posting a job on Oneflare I had one company on the phone and another one leaving me a message.
With other similar sites I've had problems getting quotes for small jobs, I think Oneflare's focus on local businesses seems to eliminate that issue.
I did not expect such a fast response, but the whole process was seamless and very efficient. I would definitely use this platform again.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Van, Thanks for your review, I'm happy to hear we were able to help you find local businesses for your project. I hope we can help you again in future.

Darrellmaureen H.

Darrellmaureen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Immediate response with quotes

Site is very user friendly, fast response from genuine businesses with quotes who are reliable and are able to travel to your suburb. Would definately use again and recommend to others.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Thanks for the review Darrellmaureen, I hope we can assist you again in future!

First time user

I was very impressed with Oneflare. I posted a job on their site and was inundated with quite offers and found and booked someone within minutes. Will definitely be using the site again.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi E Star, Thanks for your kind review. I hope we can assist you again in the future!

Shane H.

Shane H.Southwest, VIC

Made easy to see quotes

Site was easy to deal with simple to get several quotes made life very easy and it was very easy to understand how to place the ad have a nice day

Jenny A.Oneflare

Thanks for the review Shane, I really appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear you found the site easy to use.

Rob (Melbourne)

Rob (Melbourne)Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look No Further Than Oneflare!

I chose Oneflare to assist me in finding a competent roofing professional and they promptly delivered.
A very professional company so consider them when seeking a quality tradesman for your future work.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Thanks for the review Rob, happy to hear we were able to find you an amazing Roofing business. I hope you'll write them a review as well!

Lisa dempster

Lisa dempsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish removal

Got the job finalised in three working days. All trades quoted and followed up. Service was exactly as both provider and I expected. Friendly efficient and done in exactly the time suggested. Loved the experience- even felt guilty not using everyone who quoted- everyone was delightful.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Lisa, Thanks for your review. I'm happy to hear that you found an amazing business for your job.

Bianca

BiancaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service for busy people

Thank you for doing all the hard work and contacting carpet cleaners near me to provide quotes. I was so happy with the professionalism and fast turn around. My carpets look wonderful.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Bianca, Thanks for your kind review. I'm happy to hear that we were able to help you find a fantastic carpet cleaner and hope we can assist you next time as well!

Quick response

Oneflare kept me informed on the progress of finding s cleaner at short notice. Brett from Sunshine Coast Cleaning was first response, great communication and came on time! Thank you.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Susan, Thanks for your wonderful review, I'm happy to hear that you were able to find a fantastic cleaner!

PFS

PFSSydney, NSW

good feedback and workmen got back to me fast.

Good array of current workers for any job. Would use again. Initially sceptical but no hesitation is using for any of my renovation work. Workers get back to you within a day

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey PFS, Thanks for your kind review, wishing you the best of luck with your renovation!

ErikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Window cleaning for the whole house!

Easy to book online, fast service, good work, and friendly people! What else could one want? No fuss, just fast work with a friendly smile. Recommend to anyone who needs help!

Erika

I am very happy with my clean windows!

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Erika, I'm happy to hear you found a wonderful business to clean your windows, I hope we can help you out next time!

MariaT

MariaT

Good unless secondary referral people respond

I have had my windscreen fixed twice (for two different incidents) through OneFlare referrals, I've also found a dog groomer on short notice who was terrific. However, when looking for a plumber, someone answered who didn't want the job, but wanted to refer me to someone else. OneFlare should try to weed these guys out.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Very easy to use and found the right tradie

Used it twice now and pleased with the work. One flare is no fuss and let’s you communicate directly with the tradies. Highly recommend but best to get quotes first

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hi Phil, Thanks for your review! I'm happy to hear that we were able to help you find and compare tradies. I hope we can help you out again in future!

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

After a good and reliable handyman in Cairns that can put in a concrete slab for a 3x3 shed and that also can put the shed together from scratch.

Jenny A.Oneflare

Hey Mary, Apologies that we missed your question. If you're still looking for a business you can post a job request on Oneflare.com.au. To get started you'll need to enter the service you need (Handyman) and then the suburb where you need the work done. We'll ask you a few questions about your job and then send to to local businesses so you can compare quotes. Please let us know if you get stuck, you can email us at support@oneflare.com.au

Sarah S.

Sarah S.asked

How do I remove a picture from my profile

Hi Sarah,

Simply scroll down to your 'Past Work Folder' on your 'My Profile' page and click the 'x' button on the photo you wish to remove. You can get in touch with us at support@oneflare.com if you need any help with this.

Ray

Rayasked

How do you removed someone you hired who didnt turn up and get new quotes

Hi Ray,

If you can get in touch with us at support@oneflare.com we'll be happy to fix this up for you right away. Speak soon.

Get an answer from our members and Oneflare representatives