4.6 from 5,040 reviews

5,040 reviews

raj

rajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Building inspection

Quick turnaround in connecting to concerned business. Posted job in the evening and within 12 hours received responses from 3 businesses.
All quoted for the job and selected one results were good

Amanda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful experience as a business owner

No assistance in how to use their platform, didn't refund leads that didn't reply as promised, difficult process to cancel subscription. Leads don't reply, not one job won. Awful customer service.

Amanda R.

I requested that my account be deleted. I've already spent far too long with your so called support people who do NOTHING. You can email me at amanda@headshotz.com.au

Denise Sammons

Denise SammonsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent job

can't fault the process...well done.....keep up the good work....the website was very easy to follow...i will be very happy to recommend this website and service to my family and friends.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is a nice site that helps you when looking for specific services. I used it to find a tax accountant, and am very happy with the results that I received.

Paul

PaulSydney

Good service and useful to get the right vendors for your job. Providing genuine review comments and vendors accreditation is really helpful. A stop platform for all building service needs.

Neil

NeilHunter Region, NSW

Computer repairs

Thanks Oneflare. With your intial help, Thornton IT, a local business has been able to help me out with Computer issues. Firstly installing a laptop screen in February 2019 and just recently repairing a laptop hinge and advice about a laptop fan.

Macmillan C.

Macmillan C.North Queensland, QLD

Search up One Flare and you are there.

Engaging a Web designer through One Flare is flawless, easy and fast. You have multiple of companies contacting you offering services within seconds. Overwhelming at times but just review them and you are there. Easy.

Mitchel

MitchelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers - Beware of giving them your credit card details.

Rwheeler

Rwheeler

Time saving. Does the job for you.

Time saving. I didn’t had to call 10 people to get the right person the do the job. I was contacted with quotes and services including. All I had to do is to select the right one.

Joe

JoeBrisbane

Fantastic

The whole process of locating the selection of services was easy. Having reviews to check was great. I was not disappointed in any way. Glad to employ someone wanting to work.

User TypeI posted a job

A great way to save time looking for tradespeople.

Oneflare saves time and angst for customers looking for tradespeople. Those who answer are looking for work and have as many facts at their fingertips as possible. I have used this system before and find it great.

Bailey

BaileySydney, NSW

Kimbos tiling

Just recently had a tiling job done by Paul from Kimbos tiling. He did a fantastic job and went over and above to make the flooring look really amazing. I would highly recommend his work to all my family and friends and hope to call on him again for future tiling work. Thanks Paul from Sharon and Richard at Killarney Vale

Nan

NanHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely disappointing

Pay huge amounts of money and get hardly any work.
I would of made more if I handed pamphlets instead

Businesses be aware
Most jobs u bid for will not engage and if they do u loose ur credits anyways

Sharryn Sinclair

Sharryn SinclairPerth, WA

Unscrupulous thieves

Do not trust this company!
They will keep deducting and call it a subscription. 3 people in my circle are fighting to get money’s returned.
If they are deducting form your account make sure you take the matter further. Companies can not do this.

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

windows

Very happy with the quality of the window cleaner we selected from 2 options. The quotes came through within 1 hour and Liam did an excellent job. Will use this company again.

Ween Son K.

Ween Son K.Perth, WA

Business model is a Scam & a Rip Off! Do not use!

ros

rosMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Save time & money.

I’ve used Oneflare for various jobs, from lock updates to makeovers to Removalist, which has saved me the time of chasing people up for quotes and whether or not they’re actually available when needed. The reviews and business profile gives you an insight into the company’s background makes your decision easier.

dizzy

dizzyLeumeah

Quality review re Paragon Air

I cannot praise this company anymore
Higher than this
Very helpful. Quality service
Excellent Communication
Turned up on the time requested as asked.
I would gladly recommend these people again100%
This is truly my recommendation for this company

Gaps

GapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It worked well

I had quick response
Quoted within hours and job completed 2 days later
The app I had trouble with for reviews but got round that with a link
Emails continue for quoting

Ridiculous charges for leads

Never use these guys!
Selected a lawn mowing job and was charged $23.00 for the pleasure. Rang the help desk as this was obviously a mistake, but was advised that this was the correct charge.
It appears they want to drive businesses away by charging exorbitant prices. This also doesn't work for potential customers as the charges eventually get passed onto them.
Hi Pages is a far better and more professional outfit for leads and an abundant amount of businesses to provide comparative quotes.