Oneflare
4.6 from 4,071 reviews

Awesome

Very handy and very easy to use, love it! Although it appears to be in NSW times why? I live in QLD where the time does not change to day light savings lol. Not a huge issue, just weird.

easy fast and fair tool to hire a tradie for your next job

easy to post a job, get a wide range of bidding tradies do I get best idea of going rate, then hire the one I feel I can trust to do the job well. saved me money and hassles. definitely recommend OneFlare for your upcoming job.

Excellent service

Very helpful and makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. Will surely continue to use it. I got results very quickly. Keep up the good work.

Really good

Quick replay easy process and good price but I'm waiting until the job finish and i hope all goes well with no extra money but thanks for your help and time

Oneflare does the work for you

Great idea oneflare makes it alot easier to find what ya looking for without you having to ring multiple places. I only got 1 reply for what i was looking for but i was still happy

Outstanding Professional Engagement Service

Outstanding resource tool. Just one professional link up has literally saved me thousands of dollars and loads of grief.
It was so easy to use, and all the trades that quoted for my work were quick to respond , professional and thorough.

Rip Off Do Not Join If Looking For Work

I paid the $99 to join oneflare as a contract Accountant / Tax Agent. I smelt a rat from day one when I bid for work even offering ridiculous prices however not one genuine offer accepted. They must use a call centre in India to make fake leads as usually overnight I get about 30-40 texts with leads. I contract on Airtasker as well and get plenty of work.

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been as successful on Oneflare as you'd hoped. The tax agent and accountant categories are especially popular on Oneflare which will be why you're receiving so many notifications of leads from your selected service areas. If they're annoying you, you can switch them off via your Account Settings > Notifications at anytime. From this page you can also limit the time window in which you receive these texts, as customers tend to post jobs at all hours of the day and night. All of our leads are customer generated and we have a system that detects and filters out any overseas IP addresses, incorrect email addresses or possibly inappropriate job requests to protect our businesses from receiving these. I'd encourage you to quote on 'Verified' leads to increase your chances of having the customer respond quickly. If a lead displays that the email or phone number has been Verified, this means the customer has gone out of their way to confirm their contact details are correct. Please give us a call on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm AEST so we can give you some tips to win more work.Your business model is designed to rip people off. All leads should be verified and genuine as per the Airtasker model where you do not pay a fee until you have completed the job. Airtasker is also very competitive for accounting jobs with dozens of quotes per task yet it cost nothing to post a quote and the money is locked in when a task is accepted. I am warning other free lancers on whatever forum I can to avoid your website to save peoples hard earned. Any business that sells fraudulent leads should be shut down immediately and I am pursuing this matter with the ACCC amd Fair Trading NSW.

Build a new gate

Love my new gate, can't stop smiling, courteous, professional and very friendly.

Kept me up to date and didn't hesitate to listen when l made suggestion and gave me realistic feedback on functionality.

Quick response

Response time was within minutes with reputable companies. Nothing more needed quick responses from companies and prices were practical. The website works well and efficiently, is clear, concise and easy to use.

Fast and efficient

Fantastic site to go on , quick , reliable and easy . Would definitely be using them again for all my needs ... no fuss and I will be recommending this site to everyone

It was great to be able to get some quotes with feed back available. Will use this site again if we need something else done around the house. It was a positive out come for us.

Extremely efficient

I posted a small timing job and within minutes I was able to arrange for a couple of quotes. I’ve not yet had the job completed but so far extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism of the two businesses I’m considering

The service was very prompt

One flare put me in contact with 2 repairers and I used the first to repair the washing machine he done a good job and was prompt with his service

Simple instructions but what do you base your quote on without checking the job

How do you know if you can do the job without checking it out. I like the simplicity of your website but it’s the unknown is what concerns me. I would preferred to meet the people who are coming into my house to do this job

Hi Vai, Thanks for the great question. When you request quotes on Oneflare the businesses see all the details you have included and will quote if they think they're suitable for the job. They may or may not be able to provide a cost estimate straight away. If they don't, they will generally request more information from you and ask to schedule a site inspection so they can come to assess the work before providing a final cost estimate. So, if your quote does not contain a cost estimate, be sure to get in touch with the business to chat further about your job.

First time used, did exactly what they said they would. Can't argue with that.

Quotes came back thick and fast as text messages. First time I've used OneFlare, will use again. OneFlare put forth the information, decision making is all up to me from what is put on the table, which is what I prefer.

Oneflare, Your One Stop Place for Service Providers

I'm very pleased to recommend Oneflare for introductions to service providers. The ability to have up to three quotes from a central place is a boon to people wanting less stress in their lives when dealing with service providers.

Very helpful. Will use again when needed. Had a response for work within 2 minutes of advertising. Job could have been finished within 18 hours of advertising if i chose the original quote.

Too easy

I listed the job I wanted, within 10 minutes I had a quote I was happy with so I booked it in.
Quick and easy to use. Would definitely use again.

gave us the best

Who to choose to carry out the work or where to source them. Oneflare gave us suitable candidates who called to inspect and gave us quotes. No stress. Thanks Oneflare.

Great service with quick repsonse

Very easy to use and provided me with a number of options for the service I required. I was contacted promptly and happy with the service I received. Would recommend.

Ive been a builder using this app and have stopped quoting for over a month now and im still getting money deducted from my account even after i told a representative to stop the premium listing renewal in October?
Hi Ben, We'd love to get this sorted out for you, if you could give us a call on 1300 306 727 that would be great.

Do your members have police checks
I have no police checks what an odd questionHi Leonie, Some of our businesses have had Police Checks and even Working with Children Checks completed. If so, they can submit the certificate to us to verify and then we will display the certificate name on their profile. Keep a look out for this and always remember to request one from the business personally if you'd like to engage a business who has had these checks done.

I have just put in a review and was wondering if you guys can chase this up for me because I haven't been able to reach Pazzo paving to come finish the job its been since may 2017 this was started. I can not get a hold of him through text, call or email. can you help.?
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you able to please PM us with your full name and the name of the business you hired? I will pass on your details to the necessary people to be able to help you with this matter ASAP. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Similar listings