Listing monitored by ServiceSeeking.com.au

Sai
SaiSydney, NSW

It was great to get job done after selecting from many options; a win-win for both side parties !

Got timely quotes from various vendors witt try him an extremely short time of posting the service required that made it convenient and time saving for me. Thank you much serviceseeking.com.au

Very disappointed

I arranged a job with Ergonomical gardens and landscapes to do some work. Scheduled for a Thursday.
Ergin rang on Wednesday to postpone the job to Friday.
He then rang on Friday to postpone job to Saturday.
And finally on Saturday he simply didn't show up or leave a message.
Very disappointing.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

I posted a job on service seeking and have 5 calls on the same day. This is the best platform for seeking services. Beat the other platform hand down. Two thumbs up!

Job done same day

about 5 businesses contacted me for a rubbish removal job. The job was done on the same day with satisfaction. Service seeking is very helpful and gives many options to get your task done.

Find out how ServiceSeeking.com.au compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

R colourfull painting and rendering

Jyoti
JyotiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was so easy to get the job done!

I had a furniture assembly job to be done. About 6 businesses reached out pretty much immediately after I posted the job - Rob came in and completed the job the next day!

Carolyn
CarolynSydney, NSW

Garden cleanup success

I was very impressed with the quick time I received messages about my job. I had five within five minutes. Will definitely use This service again definitely 5 stars from me

Frank
Frank

Very swift responses

Received phone calls and messages within 5 minutes of posting our request for garden maintenance from very polite contractors. I was really impressed. It will be hard to choose which one

G57
G57Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great response!

I needed a cleaner so i placed an ad and within a short space of time the contacts came flooding in and i was able to fill the job quickly. While i have not used the cleaner yet, I am hopeful she will be a efficient as she sounds but if not, i have a number of contacts that i have saved. Thank you Service Seeking.com.au

Skye
SkyeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressed with the range of replies and speed of service!

I put an ad out looking for a painter and within seconds of posting, I received multiple messages from a range of businesses offering quotes. I was really impressed with how quickly I got a response and how many people got in touch!

Lucy C.
Lucy C.Sydney, NSW

very efficient service from Gold Fencing

I required quotes for a fencing job. They came thick and fast. One quote suited my needs. Terrific work done, on time and clean. The couple who did the work were very professional.

Perfect job

I’m very happy with the job done at my place.Very passionate and takes pride in his job.very easy to approach and ready to receive any comments or suggestions.Treats the job he’s doing as-if it’s his own .

Alison N
Alison NPerth, WA

Amazing service I Was inundated with quotes!

We asked for quotes for replacing our fence. I placed a request in the early evening, through ServiceSeeking & within the hour I had six responses. (I had to pause the request, as I had so many responses) We have engaged Western Fences to do the job. This was a quick & professional response, they have been great to deal with so far, very helpful too, the fence is being replaced in two weeks time, would highly recommend ServiceSeeking, if I could give more than 5 stars I would.

User TypeI posted a job

Many responses in very short time. Since I place my inquiry on service seeker I received many emails in responses to my request. All emails I received includes the name of the business and their phone numbers which is easy to contact them

Vasant Bhindi
Vasant BhindiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Response

Required quotes for plastering. Placed a request for quotes in the evening through ServiceSeeking and the next morning got four responses. Engaged one to do the job. It was quick response and it was great.

Brad Burman
Brad Burmanasked

I used your site for the first time this week. I provided a detailed description of the small guttering job (just clean and install mesh). What was good was five quick responses. They all wanted more details, so I gave them all photos and even a plan of the building. Seems none read the ad details, just were in a rush to get my attention most thinking it was new gutters I wanted. None ended up providing an actual quote for the work, I assume as it was only a few hours work. One was "I will get back to you with a price" but after 12 hours cancelled ad and got someone from another source. All very frustration and a waste of a lot of my time and theirs. Frankly, worth a 1-2 star review for the experience (which I wont do for this alone).

My questions: Is your site only good for big jobs? What is the way to work out what sort of jobs to post? I liked quick responses (as you are not 'selling' leads no cost for them to respond), but is there a method to this madness? Did I do something wrong or is there a formula or some guidance as to what your service can help me with?

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.auSend a private message
Jimmy
Jimmyasked

Where can I look at reviews of someone giving me a quote

Jimmy

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.auSend a private message

You should be able to see their Reviews in their Profile.

Narelle G.
Narelle G.asked

Hello please need a home not safe been homeless 8 months have 3 precious cats stuck in a small bedroom. Ive had 90 operations and need urgent accommodation pls as its to the point of given up tooooooooo hard no home no help losing faith in this world help please
Kindest regards Narelle Greenwell
Pls advice???

See all ServiceSeeking.com.au questions

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives