4.6 from 8,794 reviews

8,794 reviews

Grim

GrimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Perfect. Logged my job request for a gardener.
Got multiple texts/emails from local tradies. Had a guy round the next day, in my budget and ready to start this week.
Awesome, no mucking around.
Highly recommend this service....
Will be using again for any trade jobs I need.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Fast!

Quotes came in so quickly and it was great to be connected directly with providers. Also great they have a 'pause quotes' options if you've got too many coming in. Would definitely recommend.

User TypeI posted a job

Very simple service to use.

Within minutes of completing questionaire about my job posting. I got 9 replies from local tradies to install 2x.ceiling fans. This was after 10pm! Very happy with the quote and very happy with responsive community. I did make a point to let the other tradies know the job was filled as a courtesy. Would use again.

Lynette K.

Lynette K.Perth, WA

Fast service, will use again

Posted a fencing and gate job and received first call 2 minutes later. 5 cheap quotes in 24 hours. Job booked for next week. Really impressed with this site. Excellent

Amazing service!

Service Seeking was so helpful. I got about 6 quotes within the first hour! Will definitely use again. It was extremely user friendly, quick and the quotes just came on through!

Scott M.

Scott M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great app for finding the right tradie

I used other service apps, but Service Seeking app was just right. I was looking for a tiler, the waterproofer just finished his job and said to me use Service Seeking,I thought ok, I used the others and wasn't happy, so Service Seeking to the rescue, now I'm back on track with my bathroom reno.

User TypeI posted a job

This has made moving house so much easier. I got quotes for all things I needed in moments.

Garden maintenance, bond cleaning and removal truck quotes very quickly. Easy to reply and get everything sorted. It has made moving house so much easier. I am very grateful to have this when my time is so precious

Quick Response

I got 3 responses in less than 24 hours. Very easy and comfortable user interface. Would definitely use serviceseeking.com.au for future jobs. Win win for both the users and executors.

Fantastic response

I got five quotes within 24 hours, and alerted via text. What a great way to get the 'shop around' job done in only one submission. Will definitely use this service again

Bree

BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service - Highly Recommend

Within 2 minutes of posting the job I had 4 quotes. One of these offered to come and do the job immediately. (3pm on a Saturday.) Work was first class!

Miguel M.

Miguel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick job response

Posted a concrete job for my side yard and within minutes, I had concreters replying eager to provide a free no-obligation quote. Happy to use Service Seeking from now on.

Stump / Tree Removal

I engaged the services of Bluesky Worx through ServiceSeeking.com.au to remove 3 tree stumps he called me the very next day asking for a pic of tree stumps which I send the next day and to my amazement the job was completed that same day amazing service and a job well done. I would recommend Bluesky Worx to anyone wanting a similar job done very happy

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Barbara N

Barbara NPerth, WA

prompt

had a phone call within minutes, his price was ok so got the job. Job done within the hour.
Very happy will keep their number for future reference. Thank you for making it easy

Tina M.

Tina M.Sydney, NSW

Aircon showing E6 error

Wow so quick to get responses. Everyone of them have me advice via text. They could of easily charged me $100+ just to come out and look. Thankyou so much.

Audrey B.

Audrey B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great stuff!

I posted a job on your website and within minutes I had received Responses from quite a few potential candidates.
It was a pleasant surprise, thankyou for making my life easier.

Help

Help

Excellent service

I contacted Service seeking after my Daughter used the service.
I needed repairs to a facia board. Placed the ad. recieved 6 replies with references. Had the job completed by RenoPro which did a fantastic Job at a good price. I was very impressed with Micheal.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Very easy to use, no sign up needed

It was great being able to post a job and get quotes without having to sign up for an account - made the process very quick and easy.
A lot of the "quotes" I received were not quotes but rather tradies asking me to contact them, which was a little frustrating, but not something the website has any control over, and easy enough to ignore those replies and chose instead to deal with the responses that actually addressed the brief.
It's also good being able to see the trading names of the companies that replied and do additional due diligence (eg: google reviews, etc) prior to committing to a supplier.
Overall , would happily use this website again.

Sabika

SabikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy search

Amazed at how I got quotes from various businesses so quickly. Very efficient way of connecting customers and business who provide the services. I fixed to get the job done within hours. Very happy.

Jeanette

JeanetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the number of trasesmen who made contact

Within a short period of time, I began receiving texts and calls from lawn mower service men. They were all polite and job now done. I would definitely recommend this service to others.

Jesse

JesseSydney, NSW

Just what I needed.

Stunned at how quick the quotes came in. Such a handy way to find who I needed. Cuts out all the fuss of going from site to site. So easy to compare prices and conditions and so forth. Thank you Service Seeking. You are legends.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Wiser Now

Wiser Nowasked

Is it possible to leave negative reviews on your website, when the experience is poor? Some sites only accept 4 or 5 star reviews

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Wiser - absolutely. You can leave negative reviews on our sites. I know our competitors don't offer this but we do.

marcus d.asked

Were do I lodge a complaint for an incomplete job

marcus d.

How do I report an incomplete job

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Marcus - please email us at support@serviceseeking.com.au
We definitely want to know about this. Please contact us.

Adam

Conda B.

Conda B.asked

I have information that a Fencing Contractor - CAM FENCING uses your service to advertise for Fencing work. This contractor holds my 50% deposit money $1,200.00 that I paid him, for quoted work, to erect my fence, which was supposed to start Dec 2019. To date this has not been done and he does not respond to emails, texts or phone calls. How do I make a formal complaint to your Service and submit a poor rating?

Hi Conda
For some reason your question has come to me and I’m not part of the company I was some one who used the service to find a service.
Good luck with getting your money back or work done.

Hi Conda
If you go back into the website
Serviceseekingcom.au
Scroll right to the bottom and there’s an email address where you can contact a representative to let them know what’s happened as they will also want to know if the contractor has not done the right thing by you. They might also be able to help with how to contact them.
Otherwise perhaps you can contact the consumer affairs. A bit of a pain and time consuming but it’s not fair that you’ve been ripped off

Hi Conda
I just googled Cam Fencing, there’s one review that says the same thing as you, took the money and ran

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites