4.6 from 8,283 reviews

• User Type
    • I posted a job (796)
    • I did work for someone (136)
    • I only browsed the website / app (89)

Tanveer Ahmed

Tanveer AhmedPerth, WA

Got connected quickly

Has a small paving jobs (6m2) and thought I wouldn't be able to get anyone do it. Posted at serviceseeker.com just to try my luck. Got two responses in same day. Will use it often for any thing coming up that I need trades to help with.

Quick Response

I posted a job for the removal of a few trees and I received 9 responses in about 5-10 minutes from qualified Arborists. The response was unbelievable and the work was done on the day to our satisfaction. It was a good experience and work was top class.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow. Very quick responses.

I received several responses from well-qualified people. The whole process was quick and easy.
This is my first time using the service, but I will definitely use ServiceSeeking.com.au again in the future.

PROMPT RESPONSES!

Thank you to Service Seeking for providing suppliers to allow me to compare quotes for carpet cleaning job. Fantastic and prompt responses. Much appreciated. I would definitely recommend your website.

Loretta Puglisi

Loretta PuglisiSydney, NSW

Fast Service

Replies were very fast. I needed someone to mow the lawn at a budget price.
So happy I found this website and I appreciate that I got someone for the price I wanted.
Highly recommend!!!

so easy !!

being new to the area I had never heard of ServiceSeeking, but it turned out to be a godsend. I was looking for a removalist and had my first phone within half an hour ! numerous followed throughout the afternoon ...it certainly save me so much time and angst.

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Contractor Found Quickly

I needed to find a Contractor to trim garden edges and mow my mother-in-law’s lawn. Within one hour of placing the request on ServiceSeeking I had received five quotes and one guy had visited the site. We had it all sorted quickly.
I will be using ServiceSeeking next time I require work to be done.

William C.

William C.

What a pleasant surprise !

On googling to find someone to transport an upright piano for me, Service Seeking, (who I had never come across before, responded and explained that they’ll supply me with quotes. Within minutes, I received a text from a removalist,Gabriel, with a very competitive price and I gave him the job, which he did perfectly.
What I was dreading to do, turned out to be so easy thanks to Service Seeking...who will be the first service I’ll in the future .

Saved a lot of time

I only received detailed quotes from serious businesses, that saved me a lot of time, it has been a positive experience. The website is easy to use both on a desktop computer and a mobile phone.

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and efficient service

Posted a small job to be done - on a Sunday and writhing 30 minutes I had 8 responses !!! Omg how easy job will be fine within 24 hours of posting - wonderful !!!

Richard at Anstead

Richard at AnsteadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great way to connect to suppliers

Received contacts quickly. Some seemed to stay silent after the first contact. Also used suggested contacts to get more quotes.
Not all the respondents had read my requirement so it is worth checking they understand the work required.
Generally happy.

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and efficient

The site was easy to navigate and only asked relevant questions. Within half an hour I had two quotes with more to come. Was great not having to ring around, I would highly recommend.

Bron

BronCanberra 2600, ACT

Quick and easy

I Found it really easy to post my Service Seeking ad, and got multiple responses to the job I posted within hours. Work was able to be completed the next day! Great outcome!

Replacing ceiling board

I hired Justin Gallagher to replace one Gyprock board in my ceiling and to paint the area.He did an excellent job.The price he charged was also very reasonable.Thank you for the service you provide

User TypeI posted a job

Win Win for me and the trades persons

This was a very efficient method to find the trades person I required , I placed my inquiry and 15 min later I received my first response all who responded offered a fee quote and all in all it was a very satisfactory outcome

Eddie

EddiePerth, WA

Fantastic result for my home theatre

Andrew from new tech cabling did a really great job installing speaker cable in my home he was very professional and arrived on time also the price was much cheaper than I thought it would be.

Sue B

Sue BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Helpful Site

Site is very easy to use and I received six quotes within a very short time. I appreciate being able to communicate with the services to make a decision before I give them my contact details.

Tiiu

Tiiu

Only one suitable quote

I used this service to save time. I requested a quote and sent a photo. Yes, many responded, but they either asked me to contact them, or gave a price too high for me. Only one gave a reasonable price.
Annie

Perfect Pete!

Pete from Pete’s Handyman Services was friendly, efficient, well-priced and very professional when he fixed a hole I accidentally made in tile work and installed a new soap dish in my bathroom. Thank you, Pete. I’d definitely use you again and recommend your services.

Bernie

BerniePerth, WA

Fast responses and easy to use site.

I posted a job and had great responses within the day all candidates were professional and easy to deal with. I will be using this service for now and in the future.

Conda B.

Conda B.asked

I have information that a Fencing Contractor - CAM FENCING uses your service to advertise for Fencing work. This contractor holds my 50% deposit money $1,200.00 that I paid him, for quoted work, to erect my fence, which was supposed to start Dec 2019. To date this has not been done and he does not respond to emails, texts or phone calls. How do I make a formal complaint to your Service and submit a poor rating?

Hi Conda
For some reason your question has come to me and I’m not part of the company I was some one who used the service to find a service.
Good luck with getting your money back or work done.

Hi Conda
If you go back into the website
Serviceseekingcom.au
Scroll right to the bottom and there’s an email address where you can contact a representative to let them know what’s happened as they will also want to know if the contractor has not done the right thing by you. They might also be able to help with how to contact them.
Otherwise perhaps you can contact the consumer affairs. A bit of a pain and time consuming but it’s not fair that you’ve been ripped off

Hi Conda
I just googled Cam Fencing, there’s one review that says the same thing as you, took the money and ran

Lisaasked

HI After reading a lot of reviews as business owner looking to come on board my worry is that most clients will only take tradies with a good review so if I am new and don't have a review how do I get jobs if most clients only take business with great reviews

Valerie grant
Valerie grant

I didn’t look at reviews,I Just following my gut . The gardener was very professional.

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Lisa - great question. I am not going to say it is not more challenging in the beginning - it is.... reviews are important. However, what is more important is your professionalism, ability to offer great solutions to customers at excellent prices. The key is to have a compelling Profile Page that shows that just because you are new to ServiceSeeking you are experienced and skilled at what you do. We do have a 'testimonial' section where you can place comments from customers who hired you outside of ServiceSeeking. I am always happy to help you get started - but we generally say it takes around 3 months to start to get traction. If you need any more advice just reach out at adam@serviceseeking.com.au

Lisa

Thankyou also what packages do you have and is there any support offered from unresponsive leads and I'm in Melbourne western suburbs do you advertise for this area

johno69

johno69asked

I submitted a job request after clicking a Google ad that offers concreting for $40-$65 / m2. I want 5.29m2 to be exact.

I've had quotes of $1000, the absolute best has been $850. How does your advertising help anyone to connect?

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi John - generally with low volume jobs there are increased costs as whether the job is 5m or 50m there still needs similar staff numbers (less time of course) - the truck still needs to drive to site etc. So with low volume jobs I can see how the sq metre pricing could be significantly different. We just look at an Australia wide average for average job sizes posted on our site.

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites