ServiceSeeking.com.au

ServiceSeeking.com.au

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Weed cutting and clearing green and hard waste

Tee Tree & Lawn Care Services is a good company to deal with. They are very quick and efficient and very friendly. I will definitely be hiring them again for their fantastic service.

Anne M Scerri

Anne M Scerri Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded my expectations

Posted a bathroom renovation job and had 22 quotes to compare within days. All were good but RN Tiling went above and beyond. Our bathroom is now the nicest room in the house. Best tiling job I have seen. Roumanos took pride in his work and made our budget work. Such a pleasant man and worked tirelessly from start to finish. Thank you so much!

Saskia V

Saskia VPerth, WA

Brilliant 10/10

I have been trying to get a quote on a small job for days then saw this service within minutes trades were answering and the job done at my price the very next day saved $80

She

SheGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shady

Got quotes called company’s they said they didn’t send me a quote and charge 3 x more than the message offer stated were annoyed and some numbers don’t work others offered crazy expensive prices for example $200 for a house clean for 2 hours very dodgy

Dizz Leica

Dizz LeicaSydney, NSW

Excellent land-scaping job

There was a very helpful dialogue with Alexandre Nollis to ensure we were both on the same wavelength, with useful hints on optimizing the outcome and follow up. I plan to use him again to also provide other services.

ian

ianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

bathroom reno

we used flexi dev daniel and saron are terrific guys never complained about extra work their work is first class and would recomend them. they did a fantastic job on our bathroom

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Cyclops

CyclopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I was just looking on google for some help in removing some old sofas.Came across your item, and it sounded like the real deal!!.Tried it!!, and within 10 mins of posting the ad, had 5 replies.Very ompresivey and saved me a lot of personal time looking.Have chosen one , and he has been in touch already, fantastic!!!

Lys

LysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed

I lodged my request over a weekend and on Monday 3 companies visited the site a 4th is due to do so. Overwhelmed with the advice for what seemed a simple job, but not so. Most grateful.

Kerri

KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt responses and great service

We got 3 responses within about 10 minutes. We got a phone call with a very reasonable quote and had the job sorted on the day. Very easy experience and will certainly use serviceseeking again!

Thisisit

ThisisitSouth East Queensland, QLD

7 QUICK RESPONSES AND 3 OF THEM WERE PROPER QUOTES

QUOTES RANGED FROM $100 TO $350, hence, I need to do further research as to why there is such a huge difference. The $350 one came to my site to verify everything and explain his service. That was of great help to form my own opinion and for my further checking with others.

Higgy

HiggyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Phone never stopped ringing

Great response for our search for bathroom renovation. We had to pause the advert so the phone would stop ringing. Will certainly use this service again when i need another service.

Marianne

MarianneSydney, NSW

Handyman should not do a licensed carpenter’s work - nor lie to a client about his skills.

Van the Handyman said he could comfortably install the door lock and lever handle. He took him 31/2 H to NOT install it, in the process totally wrecking the expensive lock.

Excellent job done by Electric Plus

Lavonda

Lavonda Victoria

Great service!

Excellent response and fast efficient service!
I posted a job Sunday afternoon and got several replies within 10 minutes of posting. Service was completed same day at a reasonable price.

Anita

AnitaHunter Region, NSW

Efficient Service

I posted a job through this service and had received 3 quotes within 24 hours. All 3 quotes were suitable and this gave me options. Simple to navigate and much appreciated.

Lads on Time Pty Ltd

Great job, well done by these three guys. Highly recommended. Friendly , polite, extremely efficient and handled my furniture with care. Cost wise - Value for money. Compared with other quotes I received. Thanks guys.

Expect to be spammed

You will find someone. But expect to be spammed and get 30+ calls & SMS EVEN AFTER YOU OPTED OUT. You should seriously implement a system where you can notify the tradesmen when someone no longer wants to be contacted

Garry H

Garry HSydney, NSW

Fantastic job by Fountain Landscaping

I have large paved areas in the front and back of my house. Tree roots and age have caused many pavers to be raised up and cause a tripping issue. Mark, Tim and their apprentice lifted sections and relaid them perfectly after removing assorted tree roots. They look like brand new pavers. The job was done quickly, within the specified time frame. I couldn't be happier and I recommend these guys for any landscaping work you may have.

Linny25

Linny25Perth, WA

The worst experience ever

To be honest I have never had any problems using service seeking up until now. There was a cArpenter who was recommended on the website who stuffed up building a pax wardrobe. My mother in law has not been able to use the wardrobe for 5 weeks now. Honestly don’t waste your time using this website, find proper companies with ABNs we don’t have a warranty for this wardrobe since it wasn’t built by the people recommended by IKEA. No more using this website what a horrible experience. Am hiring someone from IKEA to fix the mistakes made by this guy.

Ikea flatpack

Yas the builder - was on time, did a fantastic job putting together my day bed. He cleaned up afterwards. Would not hesitate in recommending him. Will definitely get home back for more jobs. Very well priced