ServiceSeeking.com.au

Air conditioner, supply and install.

As far as getting quotes for a job! 100% can't fault the service. We had direct contact with tradies and options within hours. Very happily recommend to anyone needing quotes. Saved us heaps of time letting tradies compete for the business.

Kerryr

KerryrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Response emails in first 5 mins...... fabulous!!!

Very pleased with the number of responses in such a short time frame. I posted in the afternoon and had some respond immediately and was onsite the following day to quote

User TypeI posted a job

Was stressing about getting my lawn mowed within a couple of days but had a heap of guys contact me, and was able to find a service very easily, great service

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Very efficient

Within two hours of posting I had 4 valid responses interested in the work I asked for. Using Service Seeking saved me time and money. Very satisfied with the way this worked out.

Natalie Campisi

Natalie CampisiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the service.

I needed some cleaning done in my garden and looked for a company that would take this job. The response from Gys van Deventer from The Gild Coast Landscaping Company, landscaping, garden maintenance & lawn Care Specialist, was fast, effective, reliable, organised and friendly.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast response

I received 13 expressions of interest/quotes in a very short time. Great job and hopefully more to come. Communication was good though some tradies should be encouraged to offer more in response. Many thanks.

Good website!

User interface friendly and well designed. I also highly appreciated the information about traders provided by the website. I liked the button "Pause quoting". Overall much better than Oneflare. Recommended!

Penny

PennySydney, NSW

Lots of responses quickly

It was surprising how quickly emails started coming. Had one call who gave an approximate quote because he needs to do a site inspection. Most of the rest sent emails to call them which defeats the purpose as I don't have time to ring around. Only 2 companies provided a quote on email.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Hedge trim/cut

Had my first response within 5min of posting on the site. All very professional( even the one who said he would quote but then decided not to as it was a workcover job, he was very apologetic. But all others were good.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great response

I received 8 contacts from this company, I have already had contact with 3 people about the job I want done, I also have others that I have not had chance to respond to yet. Very happy with response

Sue

Sue

Disappointed

Quotes I got for a simple job were off the planet. Remove couple of palm fronds and old seed pods - $80 for the job and $140 for a dump run. Even I know what dump runs cost.

Lynn

LynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

I couldn't believe how quickly I received calls from so many willing service providers. It was a bit overwhelming actually, especially as they all seemed lovely and offered good prices. The tough part was choosing one!

User TypeI posted a job

Easiest way to get quotes for any job you need

I hate ringing around to find quotes, someone suggested Service Seeking so tried it for the first time. Great way to get multiple, competitive quotes. Had so many i even had to cut off getting any more. Will definitely use them again

Harps

HarpsPerth, WA

Backyard retaining wall limestone work and paving job were done just fabulously!

Pleasant and attentive and informed workmen/tradies - even came to finish the job off all day on a Saturday for no extra cost! I would use them again without hesitation. Cheers.

barbara s.

barbara s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adam from AA Painting Services

Adam was prompt and reliable. He came to to inspect the job and notified me of the nerd to change time because of heavy rain. He was efficient and considerate and took care of the environment. Will use again.

Rochelle

RochellePerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised

I was surprised at how quickly I received responses from willing tradesmen to complete the job. Easy process and great communication from within the site. Will definitely be using this site again, possibly for everything :)

Mike

Mike

Excellent and professional cleaning service from Guiilermo

I have use Guiilermo for a couple of time and have found Guiilermo is very reliable and professional cleaner. He always meet the client expectation, I would not hesitate to recommend Guillermo to any clients, like me, who need cleaning services , thanks Guiilermo

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Shantanu Banerjee

Shantanu BanerjeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and saved lots of money

Concreting work for garden shed - I received 7 quotes and a call within a day after listing the job. I accepted a quote that was 40% less than the one quoted earlier (but did not return back to complete the work). The concrete on finished on time now and happy with the work. I am going to use this service again when needed.

Lyn

LynPerth WA

Great Service, particularly for "older" users

I had lots of immediate responses. The job was done by Jason this morning - arrived on time - completed job efficiently - very Happy !!! Would be happy
to refer this site to others.

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, had quotes within minutes

Very easy to use, and I was receiving quotes within minutes. The quotes I received were extremely competitive. Friendly, professional suppliers. I would definitely recommend this site to others. Thanks!

Chris

Chris asked

Need a kids cubby house 3x4, need it done on the 23rd of December. On box says 2 people 2 hours. No time wasters

dabern22

dabern22asked

I posted a review about Aircomm.au that was not complimentary to his business.Your firm sent me an email approving same. Does a comment after being approved leave me open to being sued. I'd appreciate your opinion

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Dabern - you can always confirm this with the ACCC, but as long as the review is honest and truthful and not personally defamatory to the individual but talks about the company - you are not able to be sued.

geoff harvey

geoff harveyasked

Many thanks for arranging 7 inquiries for Hedging-2-Phone Calls & 5 emails all of which I advised. The first caller came & gave a quote which I accepted with "HYDE THE CLIPPINGS" and wish to thank you for your service-Brendan did a great job. Many thanks-Geoff Harvey

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites