ServiceSeeking.com.au

ServiceSeeking.com.au

4.6 from 7,818 reviews

Very easy to use - recommend it

Very happy with the quotes received and the business owners are friendly and open to questions. Very happy with the service. Lawn is to be mowed on Friday. Thank you

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
That's great to hear Egea. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for your positive review and for using ServiceSeeking. Until next time!

Lawn mowed

I need in my lawn done and weeding as my yard and got out of hands.
I couldn't be happier with the service done everything I asked plus more.
Very professional job

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
That’s great to hear David. We’re happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for your positive review and for using Service Seeking platform. Until next time!

Painter

I got a painter from your website which had little knowledge of painting charged top dollar was called back with little to to fix the mess to my door wich we had to do the job ourselves always had great tradies from your site but not this time will be more careful next time Merle

User TypeI posted a job
We apologise for the inconvenience Merle. Thank you for using ServiceSeeking and please keep us in mind for future jobs. I hope this never happens again. Until next time.

protects rogue tradies by not publishing the entire review

poor practices- our negative review was changed to just a recommendation for the tradie to improve his work. Positive reviews are posted in their entirety. The review process is flawed

rogue tradies are allowed to continue using the website

Poor handling of consumer complaints. Pavers sunk after 8 weeks. Proof sent to website re-rogue-tradie. Website changed negative review to generic recommending he improves his work. No transparency for consumers

User TypeI posted a job
Hi Yas, The Review process is compliant with ACCC regulations and is the same Review process followed by companies such as Uber. We take the Review's you have written and follow up internally. We certainly do not protect rogue tradies at all - infact our 2 strike policy ensures they do not continue on our site. If you need any further information on the process please email me at adam@serviceseeking.com.au Adam

Quick and easy

Really quick and easy to get a response. Saved me a lot of time shopping around. Was able to save around $100 on the job and was all organise within 24 hours

User TypeI posted a job
Thank you for your positive review Dean. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform.

Really impressed!

Very quick response! And 2 inspection visits on a Sunday. Really fast turn around from posting a job! I also got a reasonable quote - very happy with the work done as well! (Thanks Aaron!)

User TypeI posted a job
That's great to hear Addie. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform. Until next time.

Western star tiling

Fantastic service and quality workmanship. I could not speak more highly of Romario . He was punctual, professional , friendly , asked our for opinion on how we would like things done and on top of that offered us an extremely competitive in price .
It isn't very common that you get a trades person that ticks all of these boxes!!
Romario went well beyond what was required , he cleaned up mess, vacuumed and even did our touch up paint on windowsill as had a small scratch I had not even noticed . We got 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets tiled .. so happy , looks amazing !!!

User TypeI posted a job
That's great to hear Sharon We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform.

got 3 quotes in 2 days, got the job done today.

need my tiles to be fixed, got 3 quotes in 2 days, got the job done today- the third day after i post, pretty good service, and more important is the job is done quickly

User TypeI posted a job
That's great to hear Yiiii. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform.

Job well done

I was looking for some one to move my furniture from my old home to new unit, tried several other online companies without success, too many little things went wrong or didn’t happen at all, until I came across your website and it was great, simple, straightforward, and uncomplicated. I immediately received more quotes than I could handle. So hopefully on Wednesday I will be moving in to my new home without loosing any more sleep over who I would be able to do it for me. Thanks S.S. For your much needed help...JCR.

User TypeI posted a job
We're happy we were able to help you out Judith. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform. Until next time.

Within an hour of my request I received numerous offers for the task, selected one and arranged the time. The work was completed on the same day to my satisfaction.

User TypeI posted a job
That's great to hear Sharlee. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform.

Unprofessional and misleading

These guys unprofessional and misleading
They made pay for VIP promising me i will get full contact details of customers posting

In fact nearly 90% of the jobs listed are in errors, already been posted before the lead show up or no response to phone calls ( some phone numbers were not activated even )

They try to trash Hipages in every first call to attract customers and then you discover that you pay for what you get... this is why it's so cheap !

Never again

User TypeI did work for someone
Sam - sorry about your experience - however saying 90% of jobs have incorrect numbers just doesn't match with the facts. All jobs posted are from real customers. We have over 30,000 jobs a month posted. Often businesses make comments like what you have written if they: - don't have a Profile page written - are slow to quote (so the job is already gone) - haven't completed their ID check so customers are warned up front not to hire them - haven't supplied appropriate insurance documentation so customers are also told not to contact In terms of the ACCC attachment you placed - this was an initiative to have businesses post their own reviews of the work they did - we thought it was a great idea as did the businesses - unfortunately the ACCC didn't like it. I can see from the date you joined - it seems it was yesterday - based on what you have written here. To judge us the way you have based on 1 day of your experience seems a bit premature. I suppose you have said 'never again' and that is fair enough - but if you wanted to discuss your situation I am always open to chat if you shoot me an email to adam@serviceseeking.com.au Also - we definitely do not put down our competitors only to say that our leads are up to 50x cheaper - which is just a fact.

many responses

Despite the many responses I received the price for a small and simple job were over the top. I decided my own handyman skills were up to scratch. It may not be a perfect outcome but I have done a pretty good job. No criticism of the service and I would use it again, but only for stuff of the larger and more complex type that an average unskilled handyman (like me) cannot do himself.

User TypeI posted a job
Hi Joe, Thanks for your feedback. Your comments are pretty spot on. The site is designed for professional service providers and they charge according to their experience etc. Good to see you would use us again when you have a job more suitable to the platform.

Good Job

this is the second time i have used Service Seeking i will definitely use again. I had eleven replies in twenty four hours. the job was done promptly and professionally

User TypeI posted a job
We're very happy we were able to help you out Ray. Thank you so much for your positive review. Until next time!

Time Saver!

I needed to research as many quotes as possible for a garden job and stumbled upon serviceseeking.com.au not expecting much. Instead of researching myself, the personalised requests came in and I could focus on doing other stuff. All of the service people seemed great too so it was a tough choice. Thanks serviceseeking.com.au!

User TypeI posted a job
That's great to hear Alex. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform. Until next time!

Excellent Service

I was looking for an electrical trades person so I was very pleased with the responses provided by this service. I'd certainly recommend Service Seeking to anyone looking for a tradesman.

User TypeI posted a job
That's great to hear Neil. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform.

Con artists

They Charge Up To $60 To Quote On Jobs. ! There Fees Are Up To 50 Times more expensive than my previous experience .. the problem is with my experience you have to pay 1000s and 1000s of dollars to get exclusive leads if you dont pay that you will be stuck with leads that are open for every tradie on the platform makes it to hard to win jobs. NO THANNKS

User TypeI did work for someone
Hi Robert. What you are writing here is just plain incorrect. Happy for people to post negative things about our company but the above just is not true - infact what you have written is completely fabricated. The average price to quote on a job on our site is $1 - which is in fact 50x LESS than our competitors - just check out the article from David Koche - https://www.kochiesbusinessbuilders.com.au/social-media-and-lead-generation-marketing-the-best-option-for-tradies-seeking-new-business/ If you do want zero competition leads - packages start from $330 (for generally around 10 leads) - not thousands and thousands of dollars - also cheaper per lead than all our competitors (where you also need to compete). Understand, maybe our platform is not for you - but if your going to rubbish our product, at least do it honestly. If you want the facts - happy for you to email me at adam@serviceseeking.com.au Adam Sales Director

A terrific job done by Sydney Film Production.

The editor read the client's mind perfectly in selecting what to omit and what to highlight and dwell on in producing a 10 minute video from over 30 minutes of filming.

User TypeI posted a job
We are happy we were able to help you out Robert. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform. Until next time.

No good

Never got one job in months, as soon as they came they were taken. Then i called to cancle my account and she told me i couldnt get my money back. The lady on the phone was so rude and was saying i was getting jobs. If i were getting jobs.why would i cancel my account. Do not use igs a scam in my eyes

User TypeI posted a job
Sorry you didn't have a good experience Steve. We provide our businesses with around 30,000 jobs a month worth around $30million in value. It's unfortunate that you couldn't win any. The key thing to winning on our site is separating yourself from your competitors. Of course - many jobs are won quickly so if you take time to quote the jobs are probably gone. Whilst it's a scam in your eyes - we have thousands and thousands of businesses who rely on our site to make their living - we have been around for 12 years and it works. Apologies if anyone sounded rude - we certainly don't encourage that. Why don't you try our Zero Competition Leads package - these are leads with no competition - they just go to you. Might be better suited for you to really test out the site. If interested - you can email me at adam@serviceseeking.com.au Thanks AdamWhy cant i get my money back if you guys promised jobs and said there was only 6 other people in tge area i dicided to go with. I went with your most premium package you had, whg woild i pay more when you guys wont even look after me for something you promised and didmt give. I was with hi pages last year and i won soo many jobs from there and absolutely none on here. I call them as soon as it pops up on my phone but they wont even answer my call because they have already been smashed with callsHi Steve, We provided you with job leads. We pay for these job leads. Totally understand- our site is not for everyone. I am sure we delivered to you what we promised - however, winning jobs is in your hands. You need to have a compelling reason why customers should hire you. Did you have a compelling About Us? Profile photos? Templated Quotes? Did you read all our training modules on how to win work? Did you have your licence? Police Check? Insurance verified? Alot of businesses expect customers will just hire them - without giving a reason for them too... and when customers' don't they blame the site - whilst the great businesses who understand this win alot of work. I am not sure if the above applied to you - as I don't know who you are - but I suspect by your comments it did. If you want to reach out for some Zero Competition Leads - I am more than happy to help you out. Adam adam@serviceseeking.com.au

Immediate response

We needed a buffet/hutch collected & delivered to us & response was immediate & job done next morning as needed. Thank you Ozzie guys. Did top job. Debbie upstairs. Very quick & efficient service.

User TypeI posted a job
We're happy we were able to help you out Snowy. Thank you for using Service Seeking platform. Please keep us in mind for the next time you need another job done.

Concrete Quotes

This site was easy to use and had 5 quotes within a few hours, great website to compare quotes for works. I would definitely recommend this site to friends and family.

User TypeI posted a job
We're happy we were able to help you out Mark. It's great to know you got various quotes to compare. Thank you so much for your positive review. Please keep us in mind for the next time you need another job done.