4.6 from 7,938 reviews

6,264
1,042

Rebecca25

Rebecca25Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the idea of tradespeople who actually want to do your job, competing to do it!

I tried to get a tradesman to lay my flooring through another site and he never showed up. I posted the job on ServiceSeeking last night, got four quotes, selected one and the job is being done tomorrow. Great way to get competitive quotes, fast.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear Rebecca. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service.....

This service was excellent and helped me out greatly. I got overwhelmed by quotes, basically the moment I posted my job! I picked the cheapest quote, which was a great price, and Daniel from AMPERE came out 2 days later and did an excellent job. Very impressed, would recommend this service, absolutely. Thank you

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Helen. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Please keep us in mind for the next time you need another job done.

Bish

BishSydney

Waste of money

I had my business registered on Service Seeking for quite some years. At the start it was great. But eventually, their value for money dissapeared. Their prices would increase whilst leads/service area decreased. Also alot of the leads were spam.
Their website & app also used to fail/crash so many times - leading to missed opportunities. This was annoying as only the first 12 or so quotes would get accepted so you had to get in quick. Nowadays it also has alot of cheap businesses so you'd only get leads if you quoted low.
I eventually cancelled my membership.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Very quick and convenient

Posted a job on a Tuesday night, selected one of 4 replies and my task was completed the next day without fuss and at a good price. Good job guys. Boom!

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Dan. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Please keep us in mind for the next time you need another job done.

Anita

AnitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't have been easier!

Received 4 quotes and all were within expected range. Was still receiving responses while the work was being completed on same day as posted. Very happy with the whole process. Thankyou!

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear Anita. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Lyn

LynSouth Australia

Quick responses!

I had calls and many email responses with offers of quotes within minutes of posting the ad. I have booked 3 quotes and am sure I will be going ahead with one.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Lyn. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Please keep us in mind for the next time you need another job done.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good way to get quotes.

I submitted a request for quotes at 1:30pm 0n a Monday and had seven quotes by the end of the same day. I think this is very impressive. Well done.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out John. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Easy quick well priced go to

Posted ad. Had a call within 5 mins. Within 15 mins several great options. Accepted quote. Same day waste disposed of by a friendly, caring guy. Thumbs up will use again.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Camille. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Window Cleaning

Window CleaningSydney, NSW

Window cleaning

Due to a mix up with times Ian finally arrived and did a great job doing my outside windows. As compensation for the delay he also did my inside as a bonus. Great job.

Wonderful and so reliable

Im moving house, I posted up an add and within minutes I started receiving people offering their services. I even got a phone call and after 20 minutes of having my add I had found someone to help me. Thank you. Id highly recommend this service seeking platform.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear Jessica. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Marie

MarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This site saved me so much time!

This is a great site! I had several responses the same day to remove 2 trees in my front garden. Had the trees removed the next morning! Would highly recommend this site to get services. I will definitely be using it in the future.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear Marie. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Unexpected response

Posted a job and got up to 8 quotes within a very short time. Very satisfied with the service. Will recommend and use this service in the future as well.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Arjun. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Toni

ToniSydney, NSW

Convenient and easy

H & N Formwork Services installed a colour bond gate for me. Great response from this tradie. Reasonable price. Excellent work. Job was completed in 2days!! From advertising to completion. Very happy with his workmanship.

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Toni. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Anne

Anne

Awesome service, just what the tree doctor ordered

Was having a problem trying to obtain a third quote for tree lopping of my eucalypts which overhang neighbours yard, sort help for this from Service Seeking and have been inundated with qualified Tree Loppers and Arborists more than willing to come see and quote for my job. Great stuff, will use this site again

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear Anne. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Great!

I had spent all week calling around trying to find someone to install a pre-purchased air conditioner for me but couldn't find anyone who would install one that they hadn't supplied. I tried putting an ad on Hi Pages and after a week still didn't have a single response. I then come across serviceseeking.com.au through google and put my exact same ad from Hi Pages on there, within 2 hours I had 5 quotes! I could have saved so much time if I had found this earlier and it will be my go-to now. Thanks guys!

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Chell. Thank you for using Service Seeking. Until next time!

very professional ,fast and well done

thank you for your time and effort to find me someone to do this job for me
I received enough information within a day to get my tax sorted ,thank you . from john

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear John. Thank you so much for your positive review. We're happy we were able to help you out. Until next time!

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Outstanding site.

The site was great. I had response within the hour and then had a tradesman that did an amazing job. Work was completed the same day. We Highly recommend this site

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear Julie. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking.

Searching

SearchingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great platform! Just make finding the right trades much more easier!

Its my first time using this app . So far Im pleased! Got a few contacts back last night . Im waiting for them to contact with me and will see what happens.. :)

Great site!

I got many quotes at one single time. It made life easier to compare prices. This site provides a great platform. I will definitely use it again for other jobs too!

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

That's great to hear AAA. Thank you so much for your positive review. We're happy we were able to help you out. Thank you for using Service Seeking.

Tom

Tom

Fast response

Posted a gardening job at 7 a.m. Received three serious responses within 1h. Very pleased with initial response time. Meet first "tradie" this afternoon. No nonsense artists who want to extract $$$$$ so far!

Ernesto V.ServiceSeeking.com.au

We're happy we were able to help you out Tom. Thank you for using Service Seeking.

Barry D

Barry Dasked

what is the maximin value of the work that a tradesman can do on this site.

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Barry - no maximum value provided they are licensed to do the project.

Mark C

Mark Casked

HI there guys I am thinking of putting my business on ServiceSeeking and was wondering what number I should call to have a chat and get some more info, to see if this would be the right move or not.

Hi Mark,
Sure - always happy to have a chat to see if our site will work for you. Generally it depends on your industry and location - but lets speak about it.
Have a chat to Francesco 0284882921 and he will chat through your requirements.

Bilyana B.

Bilyana B.asked

I would like assistance with respect to a handy man who has not completed a job and will not answer my calls and texts. He has been paid in full in cash, as he demanded that and promised that he would come back. He has completed other work to a satisfactory standard but not the last job which was a kitchen installation. Basically the kitchen kickers are not installed, the cabinets are not aligned and gaps have not been caulked. So I'm left with an incomplete mess. I don't have documents, only texts between us on other jobs and some of the other jobs at my house are posted on his social media/ server seeking completed tasks. Im really disappointed and I would like your advice e and what you cab do to assist me with an unethical and dishonest worker who uses your platform to attract work.

Hi Bilyana,
Sorry to hear about your experience.
As a next step, please book a session with our Support Agent using this link https://calendly.com/deric-2
and we can talk through your issues in detail and discuss next steps and what we can do to help.

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives

CategoryTrades Comparison Websites