4.6 from 8,012 reviews

• User Type
    • I posted a job (555)
    • I did work for someone (133)
    • I only browsed the website / app (62)

Steph P

Steph PSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great service with speedy outcomes. Posted 2 small jobs at 9pm one evening, before going to bed that night I had a multiple quotes and already had an appointment booked for someone to come quote in person in the morning. By 10AM next morning had both jobs booked in with businesses with great reviews. Will definitely be using again.

Helena J.

Helena J.Gordon 2906, ACT

Express Service

Needed a removal job completed urgently. I had four quotes within the first 30 minutes. A great response and a variety of providers to choose from for a job that needed to be completed in less than 24 hours notice.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good site for finding tradies

was quick and easy, the tradies that contacted me did so fast and were well priced. It was easy to select one from reading their reviews on their site. www.photoshoptutor.com.au

User TypeI posted a job

Quick response and quality repairs

I posted a job for a plasterer and had a quick response from Shannon. His repair work was fantastic and very reasonably priced compared to other quotes we received. I would highly recommend Shannon for any plastering jobs on the Gold Coast.

slederer

sledererGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

much appreciated received help and had job done next day. Sorry I haven't got enough words for this section so I am just going to prattle for another two words

User TypeI posted a job

Very quick response from contractors!

Within an hour of my posting a job, the phone started ringing. The amount of expressions of interest I received was way more than I expected. In using the service seeking service, you can be assured that you get approached by tradesmen who actually want your job.

janette

janettemt druitt

So I was in need of a serviceman for my aircon repair and was confused with the parts etc.. was great to find this service and plenty of service man to try to help me with what I needed. I had numerous responses quite fast.. it was great

Glenys

GlenysFlynn 2615, ACT

Quick and easy

After trying to get a house-painter through the yellow pages without any luck, I posted a painting job on Service.Seeking and received seven offers within a few hours. The first three were able to come and quote the same day. I chose one, and the job was done satisfactorily two days later.

User TypeI posted a job

Put in job details and got 10 responses within 24 hrs. All trades were here to quote within 24 hrs. Helps to narrow down the quotes and takes out the legwork. Thanks heaps

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time saver

It was quick and easy to use. Great having local people to do job. First time using this service and with such excellent results will be using again for sure.

Amanda

AmandaMelbourne

Very pleased

Have used serviceseeking now a couple of times and haven't been disappointed. Easy to place your job and let the quotes come to you and decide which best suits. Will use this site again

what a great site

I received very fast confirmation on a plastering job with 3 tradies I could not believe the service. so fast in only 2 hrs I had been contacted by all three I had a quote the next day and have gone ahead with Aaron to do my job thanks to serviceseeking,com

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Ash

Ash

Excellent way to reach out qualified tradesmen.

Got quick quotes, easy way to reach out professional tradesmen. . The website lets you post your requirement and you automatically get contacted by qualified tradesmen fit for the job..
Thank you team of serviceseek, keep up the good work, will definitely recommend them.
Cheers

Geema

GeemaForde

Instant responses

I received multiple responses for quite a which was fabulous because I had not been to able to find one business available. This service is excellent because the business contacts you.

User TypeI posted a job

Very happy with this service

We had a sliding door that was jamming and got a quote from Lorenzo at Vision Carpentry. Lorenzo clearly showed me what was the problem, and what he needed to do to fix the problem. He was courteous and respectful, something we appreciated, and soon fixed our sliding door at a very reasonable cost.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

The response was very good.I am waiting on the tradies to attend.I am looking forward to having my water taps fixed.I am also waiting to have my dimmer switch fixed.Cheers

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Andrew

Andrew

Disgraceful as a business owner

Be very wary of using this business to obtain job leads. A false review was left about my business from a job posted and completed 12 months prior. The facts of the review were incorrect and it was posted regarding another job not even organised through this business. After waiting 3 months to have this looked into and reviewed I was told they would not remove the review

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response

The response was very quick and the service great. The job was listed and completed to my satisfaction on the same day. The contractor encountered some unexpected glitches but coped without problem.

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

Needed painter urgent

Anthony Ruth is a professional painter who responded with a quote and within 15 min my problems were all sorted. My wall looks amazing and he gave me great advise.

Fast and efficient

Great fast efficient site. I posted my job and within a minute someone responded and the job was done that same afternoon in a weekend no less. Thanks Aberfoyle electrical!

Barry D

Barry Dasked

what is the maximin value of the work that a tradesman can do on this site.

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Barry - no maximum value provided they are licensed to do the project.

Mark C

Mark Casked

HI there guys I am thinking of putting my business on ServiceSeeking and was wondering what number I should call to have a chat and get some more info, to see if this would be the right move or not.

Hi Mark,
Sure - always happy to have a chat to see if our site will work for you. Generally it depends on your industry and location - but lets speak about it.
Have a chat to Francesco 0284882921 and he will chat through your requirements.

Bilyana B.

Bilyana B.asked

I would like assistance with respect to a handy man who has not completed a job and will not answer my calls and texts. He has been paid in full in cash, as he demanded that and promised that he would come back. He has completed other work to a satisfactory standard but not the last job which was a kitchen installation. Basically the kitchen kickers are not installed, the cabinets are not aligned and gaps have not been caulked. So I'm left with an incomplete mess. I don't have documents, only texts between us on other jobs and some of the other jobs at my house are posted on his social media/ server seeking completed tasks. Im really disappointed and I would like your advice e and what you cab do to assist me with an unethical and dishonest worker who uses your platform to attract work.

Hi Bilyana,
Sorry to hear about your experience.
As a next step, please book a session with our Support Agent using this link https://calendly.com/deric-2
and we can talk through your issues in detail and discuss next steps and what we can do to help.

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives