Verifiedservice.com.au🏆 2024 Award

652 reviews · Statistics

94% · 61235 · 5%
User Type
  • I did work for someone (227)
  • I posted a job (367)
  • I only browsed the website / app (57)
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael
MichaelNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

cracking when a relatively new extension was added to an old house

Tradesman turned up on time, together with a second tradesman in case in order to provide technical advise if the problem was out of his degree of expertise. Show details
Maja
Maja
  Fair Incentive

Excellent customer service

Correct, honest and up front. Much appreciated feedback, helped out with even offering a free trial. Show details
Vig
VigVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Good electrician

Great responses for a post and the good pool of tradies. Show details ·  1
The Redeemed Christian C
The Redeemed Christian C

Great experience

The service was easy to use and I got much needed expression of how interest in the advertised jobs. Show details ·  1
Sylvie
Sylvie2 posts

The best experience, Happy

Excellent, We are impress with this service. Excelent job. Thanks Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Dawn Crombie
Dawn CrombieNSWHunter Region, NSW

Excellent. Your given a name you can google reviews of the provider then make your choice. Easy

It was easy to use. I was sent a couple providers and selected one told them what I wanted. Response received and contact made with quote sent within 24 hours. Show details ·  1
Jharps
JharpsVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Service.com.au provide a great service

Our job was submitted and within an hour we had 3 or 4 responses. We chose 2 to follow up with and eventually chose one. The job has now been completed. Still waiting on responses from another well known competitor. Show details ·  1
Leanne E
Leanne E

First time user

Easy to input job description. Very quick response from a number of businesses. Tradespeople able to advise action and approximate costs. Efficient delivery of service and happy with the end result. Show details ·  1
Ray Kerkhove
Ray KerkhoveQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Quick and efficient

Very prompt response and follow-up from Service. Some of the work offers who rang complained they couldn't contact me directly. However, I think this level of privacy Service offers is important to stop their clients being bullied into accepting particular services. It allows clients time to compare the various offers. One thing that could be improved: there seemed a delay between a client accepting an offer and Service knowing the client no longer needed all these offers. Perhaps, in order to accept a job, your clients should be required to alert Service first or in some other way, your online service could inform you a choice had been made. Show details ·  2
Nur Syazana R.
Nur Syazana R.

Reliable trade service website

Easy to navigate the website, and all job recommendations were good Show details ·  1
Ronda B
Ronda BQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

FABULOUS SERVICE

Service .com.au is a highly recommended company to find the right person needed to do the work required. It is an easy sight to navigate, and I was rewarded with a gardener I needed in an incredibly short time - Thank you Service.com.au Show details ·  1
Heydar
HeydarNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Perfect

I am happy with the service that I receive from service .com and the good thing about them is that they give you chance to communicate with customers and if you need them to help you with any questions or information about the customer they are always easy to contact and always available. Also their staff especially Tyla are very helpful and easy to communicate. Always follow up on the customer to provide them with the good service. Highly recommended for every business. Show details ·  1
Les
LesNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Repair knee hole in ceiling

The website was easy to use and I got a number of quotations very quickly, I accepted a quote and sms’d a thank you to all respondents. One person (with the highest quote) replied that I was a cheapskate because I accepted a better quote !!! I reported this to Service and they dealt with. Apart from that laughable incident it great, I got the job done the same day. Show details ·  1
npreece79
npreece79

Efficient app

Gyprock repair on bathroom after damage in small area of the bathroom Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterACTKaleen 2617, ACT

Great contact point

Easy to use website that puts you in contact with the trades you want. Show details ·  1