• User Type
    • I posted a job (102)
    • I did work for someone (72)
    • I only browsed the website / app (11)

Pamela C.

Pamela C.Perth, WA

Trade man review on Liam WA

Thank you for a fantastic out come with out new patio sheeting we are more than happy with the job and would welcome Liam back for any other jobs that arise.
He was very professional and knowledgeable and easy to relate always keeping you in the loop.

Belinda gardner

Belinda gardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great platform for bookings

I’ve been using this platform for advertising my business on the Gold Coast for the past year and have renewed for a second year. So far the level of enquires coming through are almost too much to handle which is fantastic as I have upgraded my business. I look forward to what my second year with them holds

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Belinda, Great to hear we have been able to deliver you with good quality phone calls and leads. Thanks for your ongoing support. Thanks, Jess

ScottW

ScottWSydney, NSW

Constant leads

Plenty of Quote requests weekly. I have been able to take on what ever I need in my time, there has never been any pushy tactics used to sign me up. Glad to have signed up.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Scott, Thanks for the great feedback. Glad to hear you are happy. Thanks, Jess

Find out how Service.com.au compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Sometimes it’s a bit to slow I don’t get nothing for days the leads could be more frequent

Like I said above it’s been very slow to get jobs as I don’t hear from use for days it could be much better when I joined up the way that the sale staff told me there was going to be constant work coming in be that’s not the case

Scott borrell

Scott borrell

Thankyou Tyla

When I was contacted by my account manager to sign up in the beginning
I told her several reasons why I'm not ready to advertise yet.She replied with several convincing reasons why I have to do this right away.Very glad I did.service has helped me adapt to a new place.And provides plenty of leads.you gotta have this app if your a new start construction business.

Hey Scott, Thanks for your kind words and support. We appreciate it. Jess

Tich

TichPerth, WA

Excellent efficient service

The response that I got after posting my job request was prompt. I got 3 phone calls in less than an hour of tradesman that were prepared to come and quote the job. I eventually went with one of the 3 and I am very happy with service and will definitely use it again in the future. I highly recommend Service.com.au

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Tich, Great to hear we could be of help. We are constantly striving to make it easier for our users to find and hire quality local tradies. Thanks again, Jess

Sudip S.

Sudip S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Much appreciated their effort in making my website and getting new clients on a everyday basis.
Very happy with the service and how they deal with the customer is really nice.

Nina

NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's great to receive fast responses from professional tradies after I post a job

I have experienced fast responses from professional tradies from all different kinds of jobs that I have needed a quote for my new place. I am very happy with the service.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Nina, Fantastic to hear that we have been able to help. If you ever need anything else, let us know. thanks again, Jess

Shaz

ShazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than the rest

Have used these types of online service websites for years, tried this one recently & was able to connect with a very good plumber, process was prompt & seamless, easy to use. Will use again.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Shaz, Thanks for your review. We constantly strive to make it easy to find and hire local trades and service providers. Thanks again, Jess

Cece

CeceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service, helped my business grow!

Hey guys, thanks for providing me with everything you say you would. The work has been good and nothing is a hassle for you. Thank you again for helping me grow my business. Cece

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Cece, That is amazing. Glad we could help, if you ever need anything please reach out. We are always happy to help. Thanks, Jess

Ian D.

Ian D.South East Queensland, QLD

First time using the internet for this type of service and changed my view for the better

Didn't used to trust using websites for this type of urgent work but being busy at work I decided to give it a go and was awesome to get contacted by a competent Sparky within a couple of hours and got the job sorted perfectly

Hey Ian, Thanks for the review. we love hearing this kind of feedback. Thanks,
Jess

Joel M

Joel MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

This service connected me with an electrical business who completed my request the very same day. Extremely grateful for this platform and the connection it provides me with local trades

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Joel, Great to hear we could help you to connect with a local sparky. Thanks

Callun S.

Callun S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, quick to respond, linked me up with a local plumber

Clicked on the link through google, submitted what I needed and was contacted within 3hrs by a local plumber. Easy to use and fast. The plumber also completed the work requested.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Callun, Thanks for the great review, glad we could be of assistance. Thanks, Jess

Tabatha

TabathaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy

Soo impressed! It was easy to put in my job and I received several quotes very quickly. The provider that I chose was fantastic and would recommend Service.com.au to all my friends.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Tabatha, Thanks for the great review. if you ever need another tradie, please make sure to look us up. Thanks, Jess

Sara Tracey

Sara TraceySydney, NSW

This is perfect and easy.

Fantastic website easy and user friendly. Helpful for all needs. This has got me to stop worrying about how I am going to find help for around the house. Would recommend to all my family and friends.

Hey Sara,
Thanks for your kind words. great to hear we have been able to help.
Thanks, Jess

danielt

danieltSydney, NSW

good service.com

Good customers but I need more that's why I gave them a 4 star not 5, service.com is a good site to get good jobs from and good customers that can be ex customers.

Hey Danielt,
Thanks for the review. Great to hear that we have been able to deliver you results through the platform. I will look into your account and to see what we can do to optimise it and deliver you even more work. Thanks, Jess

Tremendous concept

For someone who has worked for 40 years in the building industry, when starting out relied on land line communication. Then saw the introduction of mobile communication and computers and people calling you for work. To use this forum and calling people to get a contact is so very different. So this forum is very easy to use and not reliant on many factors, for a forum for a non computer whizz this is a good fit for me.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Steven, thanks so much for the review. we love hearing this kind of feedback from our tradies. if you ever need anything, please reach out. Thanks, Jess

Review collected in partnership with Service.com.au

Brilliant idea to seek services.

I found business responded very well for jobs in Sydney metro but one job I need in regional area attracted only one response.

I had several jobs in Sydney metro and I had more than 5 tradies for each job. From those quoted, I was able to choose the best one. They all kept their promises and did a good job in the end. So happy about it.

Review collected in partnership with Service.com.au

IMPORTANT FOR TRADIES: Worst service ever, would not recommend to any tradie business

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Peter N.
Peter N.
emmaw

emmawSydney, NSW

wonderful experience!

wonderful experience! The system is easy to use and feedbacks comes so quick! The registered companies information are well illustrated and easy to see. I would like to use it again next time.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Emmaw, Thanks for the review and we would be happy to help next time. Cheers, Jess

Jade Barnett

Jade Barnettasked

Hi, I plan to travel around Australia this year. I am a tiler/ waterproofer, and would like to know wether your service could provide work leads on a moving around basis?

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Jade, that is a great question. yes, you can. As you move, you can log in and change your location and km radius and this will get you the jobs in that particular area. If you would like any further information, give us a call on 1300 523 787

rick s.

rick s.asked

any plumbers on here in Melbourne actually receiving any leads from this or just another waste of money ?

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Rick, Thanks for your question. We do provide plumbing leads around Melbourne, however, we are not just a lead generating site. We also provide our businesses with an online presence to help drive traffic to their websites and direct phone calls into their business. If you would like any more information about our packages, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 523 787. Cheers, Jess

Dean

Deanasked

Has any panel shops used these guys services,any feed back appreciated. We are in Perth WA.

steve m.
steve m.

stay away,any eastern states based buisness looking for your money will end in financial pain.

Get an answer from our members and Service.com.au representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites