Verifiedservice.com.au🏆 2024 Award

94% · 67537 · 5%
User Type
  • I did work for someone
  • I posted a job
  • I only browsed the website / app

Adam N.
Adam N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Breath of fresh air

They say 3rd time Lucky. After dealing with a couple of other service providers, I thought I would try my luck here at service.com.au it's always the staff and management that make it or break it in my opinion, dealing with Lachie has been like a breath of fresh air. Total professional, says it as it is and gave me the best advise.
Thanking Lachie and his crew
Adam N Show details
Don Machen
Don MachenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great

Candice Rachel from Service. Com.au has been amazing to work with. Candice follows up on my building business, and checks out if i need any type of information or help.
I recommend Candice for any of business which is trying this service.
Don Machen Carpentry and construction QLD Show details
Sharon Howell
Sharon HowellSydney, NSW6 posts

Was very impressed how quickly my job was posted with several tradies responding very soon after Show details ·  1
ardyjan
ardyjanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Hamdyman

Not a friendly site, not enough information given, poorly done. Show details
Doug
DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Our business has been using this platform for 3 years now. The platform has enabled us to access job requests from the greater Brisbane area in a wide variety of service types for property owners, occupants, property managers and body corporates.
We specialise in the jobs that are too difficult for most operators. The Service platform has enabled us to expand our business significantly over the past 3 years . The platform provides the best information for selecting the projects you are targeting. Lukas and the support team at Service are excellent. Thank you from Top Property Services Show details ·  1
Peter C.
Peter C.Perth, WA

Best Lead Generator Ever!

Service.com are the best lead generator I have come across in the last 10 years. Tyla in sales and Maddy in support are excellent. They have provided quality leads across all areas for which they have been engaged. I’ve engaged Service.com as my lead generator for the last2 years and will do again next year. Tula and Mandy keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Micheal Z.
Micheal Z.
  Fair Incentive

Good work

Awesome app to work on and lovely time works to work with thank you Tyler you been looking for my business for few years new it’s going great Show details ·  1
Stan E.
Stan E.
Rob Napoli
Rob Napoli2 posts

A+ Service Well Worth the Investement

The Service has been A+ very happy with the professionalism of service.com. In particular I have been dealing with Gavin Smith. He has been excellent. Not only is he always there when I call. He is always willing to help me with my concerns. He goes over and above and always finds a solution for me with immediate action. I love this. He is also a really nice guy and is lots of fun to talk too. Thank You service.com well worth the investment and Thank You Gave Show details ·  1
Zak
Zak

Exceptional assistance

Candice has extensive experience in customer service and consistently exceeds expectations by providing exceptional customer assistance and suggestions . Show details ·  1
QConnect - Lloyd
QConnect - LloydSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Can-do Candice!

Candice has been a tremendous help setting us up for success on the Service.com platform. Shes very attentive and always just a phone call away, Thanks again Candice! Show details ·  1
Raj
Raj

Fantastic

This platform is so easy to use and service is prompt. Show details ·  1
Stefan L.
Stefan L.

Amazing product and people

This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend for all service providers. The whole setup and setup is super easy to use and I got plenty of work off it- and easily made my money back with huge ROI’s.

Lukas was also extremely friendly and personal, and helped me get everything setup as well as checked in with how I was going with my business every now and then. Overall, talking to Lukas made my experience with Service.com stand out compared to other products. Show details ·  1

Mat R.
Mat R.

5 Star Service

Great service, easy to use & fast response. I will be using it aging in the future to get my jobs quoted up. Show details ·  1
Eliana Salinas
Eliana Salinas

Exceptional Customer Service

The service I have received from Candice and he team has been exceptional. Very responsive to any of my queries and have definitely gotten some worthwhile leads thru Service.com. Glad I decided to subscribe to the service. Show details ·  1