Service.com.au

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Service.com.au

James D.
James D.Perth, WA

Troy from Service.com.au

Troy was very helpful and upfront about the costs involved in signing up to Service.com.au Very friendly and was able to finalise the details of where i would like to work and the type of work i can complete.
I will be recomending this app to my friends! 10/10

Hi James,
Thank you very much for the positive review! I will pass it on to Troy also!
Have a great day!

Great Service

Great and easy to use hands free service. Just click on the jobs you want! Having the service.com.au website makes it easy to find the jobs you want in your area.

Hi Home B!
Thank you for the great review, we look forward to continuing to work together in the future!

jnaelectricalqld
jnaelectricalqldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good source of leads

We have used Service.com.au for a couple of years now, its great. Unlike some other platforms where you have to pay per lead, Service.com.au is a one off annual fee. Our account manger Candice does a fantastic job of looking after us and just signed us up for another year.

Jess L.Service.com.auSend a private message

Perfect for any tradie business new or old!!!

Ethan has been very helpful getting me started. Now I’m setup this has been a vital part of me starting my business at the start of the year. Could not have done it without the help of service.com.au

Hey Hayden!
We're so glad you're off to a great start and we get to be a part of it! I will let Ethan know of the nice comment also!
Thanks, Jess :)

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and very professional team ..!

SERVICE.com has been a true lifeline and service provider for our business here at Newnique Electrics..!
They provide ample quality leads and always gave our back when things get tough .. highly recommended to any contractor or business that needs A1 service , quality and good advice ..!

Steve ( Newnique Electrics)

Hey Stephen,
Thank you so much for the great review, we are so happy to hear you're happy with our service!
Thanks again, Jess :)

Jack
JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent platform, constant leads and easy to use

Services has been great for my business. The platform is easy to use, and constant leads. Ethan from services was so helping setting everything up for me and getting me up and running

Hey Jack,
Thank you for the review, and we look forward to continuing to work together.
I'll let Ethan know also!
Thankyou, Jess

Peter C
Peter CPerth, WA

Service.com is an essential part of my business.

Service.com is an excellent lead generator. Tyla and Jonny have been really supportive and working hard at helping. Keep up the great work of feeding me quality leads Tyla and Jonny!

Joe Divita
Joe DivitaMelbourne

Excellent service

I signed up with jimmy' helping me decide on which plan suited me best.
He gave me a great deal and was friendly and professional.Happy with jimmy cant recommend enough

Hey Joe,
Thank you for leaving a review. I will pass this along to Jimmy!
Thanks again, Jess

R and J Home Maintenance
R and J Home MaintenanceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Kickstart To Our Business

Service.com has given me a real kickstart in starting our business. We only have praise for the site. I do have to travel for a lot of my work but Adelaide is small and the customers are a pleasure to work for. Keep up the great work guys and I'm sure your business will grow along with ours.

Hey R and J Home Maintenance,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

Find out how Service.com.au compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Starting up business found it hard, but listed on service and have been getting some jobs which helped! Staff were very helpful and understood my job situation and that cost was an issue.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Hey On Splash Plumbing,
Thank you for being a member with us, really happy to hear we could help. Also, well done on your own reviews, I can see you have been getting some great feedback from our users!
Cheers, Jess

NDM.CONSTRUCTION
NDM.CONSTRUCTIONSydney, NSW

Love it!

Great plateform to network my business. Also looking for other trades. I find the customers more responsive and other trades in the same game are quoting equally. Would Purchase another package.

Hey NDM Construction,
Thanks for your review and keep up the great work!

Matt
MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect service for any new business!!!

Extremely happy since joining service.com! The staff are great at what they do and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get their business off the ground with a constant stream of work.

Hey Matt,
Really happy to hear things are going well for your business, keep up the great work!

Help when needed

We were in a tough position with my recently deceased Dad. His garden was in need of a big clean up to prepare for sale. As we weren't locals and were unable to get there often enough to get it looking good. I tried looking for someone local. I found Service.com.au.
Best thing ever. Filled out job requirements, had contact from several Gardner's in the area and were lucky to get a man called Alf who did an amazing job.
I would 100% recommend this service for anyone looking for help regarding their home.
Cheers Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,
We are really happy to hear we could help in some way during your family's hard times.
Best wishes to you and your family.

Review collected in partnership with Service.com.au

Hughes Family
Hughes FamilyHunter Region, NSW

Great prompt service

Found the website by sheer chance, was very useful and beneficial.

Had two replies to my enquiry from Tradies and had the job completed by one of them.

Will definitely use again.

Hi Hughes Family,
Great to hear that some of our tradies could help with your job and we look forward to helping with further projects in the future!
Kind regards,

Review collected in partnership with Service.com.au

Silverston
SilverstonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best Plumbing has been the most outstanding plumbing service we have ever received. Elias - Byron plumbing

Our plumber, Elias was kind, friendly, efficient, helpful, and even great with our dogs. He made sure to explain everything to us and his service was cost effective, fast, courteous and definitely solved a major plumbing issue! We definitely will call them again in the future. They are literally the best plumbing experience we have had! We would highly recommend them to friends, family, and anyone else in need. Elias , Great service can be hard to find especially when you need help quickly. Best Plumbing fit us in on short notice and provided professional and high quality work. They certainly live up to their name

Hi Silverston,
Thanks so much for the review. We have had nothing but glowing reviews for Elias from all our users who he has helped. We will be sure to pass on your kind words.