4.5

Customer service

I’m so happy with the service especially Jin she is so help full With everything if I’ve got a problem Jin fixes it up with no problems
Jin is very polite and professional
And helps my business grow
I think she is the best person in your team
And I’ll continue Using service because of Jin thanks very much and thank you Jin

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Gary, glad to hear we have been able to help grow your business. We will pass the kind words onto Jin for you. Thanks again, Jess

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Great Company & Great Customer Service Team

It is with much pleasure that I am writing this review. My company has been using "Service.com.au" for the past year we highly recommend "Service.com.au" to any wishing to expand their construction company. They are very professional, they listen and really want to help you to improve your company. The customer service team have done an amazing job with helping us to get set up and any other enquiries we may have. Especially, Jin Zawity she calls us every few weeks to catch up and see how we are doing with jobs and if we have any questions. We have taken on heaps of jobs and even return clients and clients recommending us to family or friends.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Lauren, hearing this kind of feedback is great. I will make sure to let Jin know. Thanks again, Jess

C.Rachel

C.RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

I didn’t know where to start & this was virtually pain free, got a job completed urgently from a local recommended tradesman on my investment property in a different state. It was nice to receive a follow up call from the professional staff at service.com.au. Will definitely use again, highly recommend.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Rachel, Thanks for spending the time to leave us feedback. Hearing this makes our day. Thanks again, Jess.

Felicity

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only used it once so far but good customer experience

Posted a job for a fencing job. Had 3 quotes - one of which I proceeded with. I have used Seeking Service in the past but I think this will be my new "go to" website as it is easier to use/navigate.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Felicity, thanks so much for the feedback and support moving forward. if you need anything please dont hesitate to reach out. Thanks, Jess

Review collected in partnership with Service.com.au

Great place to find quality tradies

I was super impressed with the 'service.com.au site. I found the site super easy to use and I would highly recommend it. I received three quality quotes and I ended up using one of those tradies to do my job.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Jim, Great to hear we have been able to help. let us know if you need any further work doing. Thanks, Jess

Review collected in partnership with Service.com.au

Great job leads for my business

Service.com.au has been pivotal for my small business. The service, ease of use, and number of leads generated have thus far exceeded expectations. I would recommend advertising on this site to all trade business owners.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Grante, Thank you so much for your kind words and ongoing support. These kind of messages are great for team morale. if you need us for anything please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks, Jess

Julian

JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have used before, will use again.

The great things about service.com.au is you only have to explain once what the job is, and then interested tradies get in contact...this means you only talk to tradies who actually WANT to do the job described...
No more making 20 calls to find 3 people who are interested in doing the work, no more appointments made with people who never show up!

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Julian, Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and thanks for using Service.om.au to find a local reliable trade. This kind of feedback helps us to get better. Thanks again, Jess

daniels

danielsSydney, NSW

Really poorly designed

You can't close a job without reviewing the tradie selected. So, you either have to provide feedback on the tradie before they are finished, or keep getting a million emails.

Good customer service

Good follow up service from customer support team. Highly satisfied with customer service & technical support from the team at service.com

App platform is effective and easy to respond to jobs our in the field

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the kind words. Great to hear we have been able to help with getting more customers. Thanks, Jess

Worst company service ever

We joined up on the promise of guaranteed job leads compatible to our company, it was money up front on 12 month contract and were promised everything and received nothing??
We made complaint after complaint just to be told rubbish excuses and it was not until we posted a review that they decided to contact us??
They said we have appointed a new manager for us and they will contact us every 2 or 3 weeks to see how things are going and that was another load of rubbish..

We have been blatantly ripped off and we are trying to warn other company's to be very careful as they refuse to refund so enter at own risk..

Very useful service

I discovered service.com.au through a friend and have been using it a lot since then. It has helped me finding reliable tradies like electrician, renderer, etc throughout the renovation of my apartment.
I would recommend service.com.au to everyone

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Huongp, Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave us such a glowing review, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Jess

Find of the Year!

I needed to have my roofing problem fixed before it rains, so I looked on line and found your forum. It is easy to use and offers lots choices. I was very happy with Justin who responded and had the problem fixed in no time. I will recommend your service to family and friends

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Brenda, Thanks for your kind words, we are always happy to help. Thanks, Jess

Amazing customer service

not enough room here to say all the good things about service.com.au.The help and support from JinZawity has helped to grow my buisiness from the start.no doubt about having service.com in the future.Thanks Jin

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Scott, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love hearing this feedback. Helping businesses grow is what we do. Thanks again, Jess

Pamela C.

Pamela C.Perth, WA

Trade man review on Liam WA

Thank you for a fantastic out come with out new patio sheeting we are more than happy with the job and would welcome Liam back for any other jobs that arise.
He was very professional and knowledgeable and easy to relate always keeping you in the loop.

Belinda gardner

Belinda gardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great platform for bookings

I’ve been using this platform for advertising my business on the Gold Coast for the past year and have renewed for a second year. So far the level of enquires coming through are almost too much to handle which is fantastic as I have upgraded my business. I look forward to what my second year with them holds

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Belinda, Great to hear we have been able to deliver you with good quality phone calls and leads. Thanks for your ongoing support. Thanks, Jess

ScottW

ScottWSydney, NSW

Constant leads

Plenty of Quote requests weekly. I have been able to take on what ever I need in my time, there has never been any pushy tactics used to sign me up. Glad to have signed up.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Scott, Thanks for the great feedback. Glad to hear you are happy. Thanks, Jess

Scott borrell

Scott borrell

Thankyou Tyla

When I was contacted by my account manager to sign up in the beginning
I told her several reasons why I'm not ready to advertise yet.She replied with several convincing reasons why I have to do this right away.Very glad I did.service has helped me adapt to a new place.And provides plenty of leads.you gotta have this app if your a new start construction business.

Hey Scott, Thanks for your kind words and support. We appreciate it. Jess

Tich

TichPerth, WA

Excellent efficient service

The response that I got after posting my job request was prompt. I got 3 phone calls in less than an hour of tradesman that were prepared to come and quote the job. I eventually went with one of the 3 and I am very happy with service and will definitely use it again in the future. I highly recommend Service.com.au

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Tich, Great to hear we could be of help. We are constantly striving to make it easier for our users to find and hire quality local tradies. Thanks again, Jess

Sudip S.

Sudip S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Much appreciated their effort in making my website and getting new clients on a everyday basis.
Very happy with the service and how they deal with the customer is really nice.

Nina

NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's great to receive fast responses from professional tradies after I post a job

I have experienced fast responses from professional tradies from all different kinds of jobs that I have needed a quote for my new place. I am very happy with the service.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Nina, Fantastic to hear that we have been able to help. If you ever need anything else, let us know. thanks again, Jess