Pauline Sorensen

Pauline SorensenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked well. Had many quotes

Within 24 hours I received many quotes and had chosen one who did a great job. It saved a lot of phone calls and time. Would use again when needed.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Pauline, great to hear you loved the platform. whenever you need another trades or service providers, please make sure to look us up! cheers, Jess

Jeremy Vetich

Jeremy since you contacted me to join service.com.au my business has grown. You keep in contact with me every month or so just to check in and see how things are going means you care about my business.
Very please with your service.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Gareth, Thanks for your kind words. I will make sure I pass them onto Jeremy. Cheers, Jess

MarkP

MarkPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving these guys. Brilliant!

Service.Com is always helpful especially if you need to ring them and ask questions. Super friendly and always knowing how to help. In any situation. Like how people are directed to my business.

Hey Mark, Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a review. Cheers, Jess

Ravinder Singh

Ravinder SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

Couple months ago signed. They said your business will grow approximately 40 to 60 % . I signed for 6 months . Very poor service and to small jobs some not related with my trade .

Lynricks

LynricksSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT AND HELPFULL

Id like to thank Thanh for giving up his own time to come out to set up account - upload pics and run me through the app . Really easy to use and I'm computer illiterate. Much appreciated . RICHARD

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Lynricks, Thanks for the great review. I will make sure I pass on the kind words to Thanh. Cheers, Jess

joe

joeSouth East Queensland, QLD

yes was impressed on responding

yes i recommend this as one off free one was great. i’m sure if paid would be much more jobs straight too you. so if thinking of singing up i would for sure

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Joe, thanks for the review. it sounds like your experience was a very positive one. Cheers, Jess

Dinger

DingerSydney, NSW

Extremely excellent work

I posted the add and was overwhelmed by the responses i received the tradesmen that got my job was very punctual and extremely polite will definitely be using this site again regards Laura Wilson

Tradesmen online

Posted 2 jobs and immediately had 3 phone responses to discuss the jobs further. Tradesmen booked a time and date that suited both parties. The platform was very easy to navigate through.

jonob

jonobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well laid out , easy to navigate site

First time user. Everything seemed easy to use Had some trouble uploading more than one photo but the lovley Shelby quickly sorted it. Follow up service was excellent . See what happens next time

ReneeB

ReneeBPerth, WA

Efficient and easy

Posted a job and had plenty of interest in the way of calls regarding the job within 20min of posting. Job was completed within the day and the tradesman was on time and pleasant to deal with

Dimitree M.

Dimitree M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It really works!

The most efficient platform to connect with your local trades and tradies.
More importantly, the people who responded were very professional and the one who did the job, a star!
Highly recommended.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Dimitree, Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a positive review! great to hear we were able to help. Cheers, Jess

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible, tell lies and take your money

Not very good experience

It was very unclear to me how to contact people who responded to the job. I only got 2 responses, and first person responded did not reply back through chat. I believe automated message is sent when they reply to the job with text "need to make an inspection" when it might not even be required.

Additionally, I did not find a way to browse through available businesses to request a quote from them.

UI is pretty but not very useful.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Roman, Thanks for the time to leave us a review. I noticed that you successfully hired and reviewed one of our Service providers. sorry you found it hard to use. I have passed on your feedback. Thanks again, Jess

Michelle

Michelle

Good results and easy to use

Website is very simple to use. I got responses and the job done on the same day. Very happy with the work done. Takes the stress out of trolling through websites and not being sure who to use.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Michelle, Great to hear you found it easy to use. make sure to look us up again when you need a service provider. Cheers, Jess

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Thanks Nathan.

After posting the request Nathan called and gave a good quote. He finished the work on time and did a good clean job. I fully recommend him. A job completed in a week after posting the request for quotes for a fence.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Nathan, Great to hear you had a good experience. We will make sure to pass on the kind words. Thanks, Jess

Review collected in partnership with Service.com.au

It's a very useful service

As soon as I asked the service for my upgrade switchboard, many electricians called for a quote.
I chose one of them, and the guy arranged work and completed the same day.
I'm so happy about the job and I appreciate service.com for arranging the job quickly.

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Jayobiw, Awesome that you good upgrade your switchboard using our platform. if you ever need anything else done, let me know. Cheers, Jess

Tim

TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a great service

I Love the service, and it takes all the running around out the equation, and I know that only reputable professionals will respond. Our job was completed the next day..

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Tim, Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a review. Glad to hear we could help out. Cheers, Jess

wall plastering

Rusty (plasterer) contacted me and organised to come to the house and review the walls. His work is extremally well done and he was very friendly. I would have no hesitation in referring him to family and friends. I would like to thank service.com for their assistance in getting this work done and to Rusty for his exceptional work.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey Daphneg, Great to hear your job was completed to a high level. If you ever need anything else, make sure to look us up. cheers, Jess

Terrible

Not good [Word Removed] taking money for nothing i can understand they write good reviews for themselves tredes and contracts should not join them they charge to much and tray to sign for 2 to 3 year

Jess L.Service.com.au

Hey John, We have reached out to you both publicly and privately and you have not responded. We have over 35,000 service providers on our platform. If we don't know who you are, we cant help you. Cheers, Jess

Joy Love

Joy LovePerth, WA

Service without the effort

I truly appreciate a platform where service providers can leave me quotes without me having to run around doing lots of phone calls, using up my time. And even when the quote wasn't for what I was asking I had the names of Companies I could then callAnd get the correct quote.So even if its not working for me it still working for me. How does it get better than that?

Hey Joy, thanks for the review. cheers, Jess