Listing monitored by Airtasker

Airtasker

Worked great, got the job done and got paid promptly. Would recommend to people looking for extra work or work to fill your time. Thinking about if I will do another.

Great idea

Really great idea to start earning extra dollars. Nice easy application to use I will definitely be and already have been recommending this to others to use. Awesome job Airtasker

Honest Review of Customer Service Terrible

Glenn
GlennMurray Region, NSW

Selection criteria.

I used Hannah to do a complicated localgovernment selection criteria and cover letter. She did a fantastic job in such a short time l appreciated what she did. I give her 5 stars

Aussie R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They don't care if you are waiting to get a reply.

Aussie R.

There we go. Vague policies and nothing else. Well your representative-Charmaine didn't tell me anything just asked me to verify my account which I did and then no response since a week.
Despite several emails just no response.

Bad experience no loyalty for good worker

I was using Airtasker for a couple of months and that support my business,
Then suddenly they restricted my account as they mention I have another account but I didn't.
I try to contact Airtasker support. one of the guys was very helpful and help me with that.
Then after two days, they restricted my account again for the same reason.
My. The completion rate was very high 95% and my rank was platinum and all my reviews is 5 stars.
I was earning well for me and Airtasker.
But that Disappointed me after build a good reputation and reviews. They take all things and restrict me.

Islam
Islam

Kristoffer
KristofferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Without Airtasker, we won’t kick start our marketing.

We struggle on getting clients on our own. With Airtasker, everything seems magic. Everything is super simple and easy to use. Love the way they connect posters and service providers.

User TypeI posted a job

Blocked my account for no reason

Used once would never use again as they accused me of having a duplicate account and blocked access to my account without warning or explanation very unprofessional. Don't use Airtasker.

Thomas C.

I hadn't breached any community guidelines, according to Airtasker it was a duplicate account and they wanted me to provide ID, I refused as they could not tell me what reason they suspected my account of being a duplicate.

MLB removes tragic
MLB removes tragicVictoria

They took my money

Posted a task,was told by my brother,structurally it can’t be done. I cancelled the task but airtasker had taken4241.90 Cents out. They have not responded to my requests for it back. So much for saying they don’t take money till job completed.

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was a perfect match

The task was exactly what the poster said he whanted done so verry happy with outcome have tried to offer for other before this was my first task would do again

Lance
LanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

First timer

I found joining easy, the platform is simple to navigate.
Got my first job within an hour or so of joining.
More than happy so far .. has opened up new areas for income.

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still a newbie to airtasker

Easy way to make some extra cash, the app is easy to use. Wish there was a way to save tasks you want to come back to later. Overall happy so far.

megafoxfae
megafoxfaePerth, WA

Harrowing experience

I advertised for some light cleaning in my house, the person who arrived was late, high on drugs, didn't complete the assigned tasks and I felt very very uncomfortable.
All I can say is be extremely careful with who you pick to do tasks on this app.

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Great app! Extremely helpful!

Love Airtasker! It’s such a great way to side hustle and help each other out! The app is very well made and well thought. I will definitely recommend Airtasker to anyone I know from now on.

Remy t.
Remy t.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greedy and avoid help with scammers

Read more reviews - page 2

Destination U.
Destination U.asked

Airtasker slow with payments used this on and off for over a year generally not bad. But fees are extremely high 22%for normal tasker and 10% to client then tasker pays tax. The main issue I have is recently airtasker has been doing server maintenance not telling anyone so my released payment is already a week late. 6 messages and zero answers now they just ignore. No confirmation on payment dates. They went and changed from payments in 3-5 days to 5-7 Unprofessional considering the amount of money they take just avoid this service if you can the best way. RIP off really slow payments high fees.
I would not be here writing this review because I tend to not think its warranted exception is when poor customer service and money not being correctly and honestly distributed back to the taskers after the due date it pretty ridiculous. It's 2021 instant Osko payments and airtasker is slower than cheque literally.

I would hate to know how many 100 of thousands airtasker are holding atm because of this service outage maintenance

Jean Paul
Jean Paulasked

At what task value is the $25.90 booking fee charged to the poster? On their website they say the booking fee is $2.90 for small value tasks and can reach a max of $25.90. So at what dollar value does the task change from attracting a $2.90 booking fee to a $25.90 booking fee? Also, are there other booking fees between $2.90 and $25.90 or are they the only 2 booking fees airtasker charges the task poster?

Thomas C.

No that's just a minimal and maximum Usually the booking fee approximately 10% of the total task value.

David

I was an asignie so not sure what poster get charged I got slugged $49 for doing a task

Joanne Mackayasked

My job has been allocated and money being held by AT. I have answered his two questions and have kept him up to date with what is happening with concreter etc. 15 days now and I have not received a response to any of my posts to him via AT platform. How do I know if he has read them . Thanks Jo

thein.edwin
thein.edwin

This is why after I was assigned I actually asked the originator for their email address can contact details. Then I make contact with them through those details to check if they are legit. To take precautionary measures for myself. You could contact AT to step in. Do you have pictures, receipts etc that you can send as proof to AT that the job is completed? If so send it to AT. For jobs like yours, it is best to have the originator to sign off after the job is completed and satisfactory just as an added precaution. After all, all this work is tax deductable. I would keep asking AT to intervene. Otherwise, you could go through Fair Work can lodge your complaint.

Joanne Mackay

Thanks for responding.,I had his work email as well and all correspondence made both through work email and AT. I also checked out his business details and reviews which were glowing which is why I’m left disappointed. Thank you again for your response

If the job is not yet complete and you do not want to go ahead now. Just cancel it and you will get your money back

Get an answer from our members and Airtasker representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites