Airtasker
4.5 from 8,497 reviews

Good needs more instructions

Just need a bit more of a step by step instructions for all new people to work out how to use correctly and effectively. Emails of notifications are a bit slow too Other wise no problems

Easy and simple

Airtasker is a great concept.I will recommend the app to anybody.I was please by the efficient service.Travis was friendly, rapid and efficient.I will use the app again if needed in the near future.

What a great concept

Only experience so far has been more than satisfying. Simple to use, quick response from those involved. Could very well be the way forward for many services we spend so much time tryinging to gain.

What a fabulous idea

What a great idea Airtasker is. It’s easy and fair. My Airtasker was prompt, friendly, and left everything clean and back in its place on completion.
I’m very happy with the service and would definitely use them again.

Awesome

I wish there were more job on airtasker in Rockingham, close to where I live, that wood be great, airtasker is definitely one app I would recommend to everyone in the Rockingham area wa

What a great thing!

App is easy to use and simpleven of understand . Fast and effective responses following job post. A very successful outcome. Overall pleased with airtasker and will use it again in the future.

Mowing the lawn

The lawn mowers were very friendly and careful, and they kept our front and back yards very nice and clean.
It's easy to connect,I will use it all the time. Thank you

Easy to use

I've used Airtasker as a worker and it is very easy to use. I will continue using as a worker. Payment is easy and account setup and verification is quick.

Great website

I have used this website multiple times and I have been extremely satisfied each time. It is so easy to post task, and to compare offers then securely pay to the airtasker.

Very happy to continue using Airtasker

It’s been very easy to find someone to complete a task & know that they’re already vetted by Airtasker. I’ve been happy with all the people who have helped me via Airtasker. I’d recommend this service.

Just what I requested

Within half an hour I had booked a person to help with my task and the price was reasonable fast and efficient service. They turned up on time and completely the task requested

Great for small business owner

Starting up my own plumbing business was hard enough. Contemporary forms of advertising (magnets, gumtree, Facebook) take a while before reliable clients and business is formed. Using airtasker enables professionals such as myself, to put a foot in the door of new clients. It’s a fantastic platform to make money and would recommend it to any tradies that want to make good money, that is paid into your bank account the next day!

Excellent Service

Tyler was good, on time, pick up the stuff. done his job quietly and confirmed.. Excellent service..Would highly recommend. Thank you Airtasker for starting this service. Good Work. Thanks

Easy way to find casual job

It's really easy to find a job and earn more money. Highly recommended. There are many kind of job in here and it's fast pay. I got the pay after done the job for 2 days

Great service!

Really easy to use and lots of offers made to help me! People were very quick to respond and offer their services. The app works really well; it’s easy to navigate and get the job done.

Effective Service

Effectively puts people in touch with each other to get unusual jobs done. Surprisingly easy to use. Well monitored to ensure correct conduct and keep personal information private. Good payment system.

Repair

Amazing professional quality job, highly recommended. Had a few patches on the wall needing fixed and you can’t even tell that there was any marks there to start with. Was on time, kind and Thorough.

Great Service

I found Airtasker fantastic. Once I posted my job, I had response instantly. The work was carried out efficiently. Highly recommend Airtasker to everyone. Very easy to use, made my life much easier.

Easy to use and good result

I found Airtasker online and thought I would give it a go! I was very happy with the ease of booking the task and the result achieved. I will use it again!

Job well done

Completed the job I had to my satisaction.
Next time I have another job around the house I would hesitate to call Airtasker. He was efficient and organised. I would recommend anyone to try Airtasker. It’s easy to find the person you need for the job at an agreed price

hi, I am an international student in sydney and studying. Can I perform airtasker task? Or will there be legal action against me?
Hi Sag, Anyone over the legal age of 18 is able to create an Airtasker account and start bidding on tasks/ posting tasks. However, our terms and conditions state that you need to have a legal right to work in Australia. You may wish to check if your visa allows you to work as an independent contractor and how many hours you are allowed to work. If you wish to find out more information regarding our terms and conditions please see the following link: https://www.airtasker.com/terms/

Is there any contact number I have had an issue with a job , have requested a refund and was sent a generic email with no help is there anyway I can call someone's and get this sorted .
Hi Alex, We are sorry to hear you have recently had an issue with your Airtasker task. Airtasker is an online based platform we do not currently offer phone support. If you email support@airtasker one of our friendly support team members will endeavour to reply to you within 24 hours.

this problem I have is with a certain airtasker. As we both are mechanics we both probably get the same alerts when jobs get posted. Now as the way it goes this certain tasked constantly tries to persuade the posters to assign him the task which is fine by me. But once he / she doesn't get assigned all of a sudden they must report every comment and my account either gets suspended or comments get moderated. Now, I know the rules I know not to breach guidelines and so I'm careful. Still my account gets restricted comments lost and so on. I ask directly to airtasker to show me exactly where I have breached rules and get no answer. This tasked is by far the most frustrating human scumbag around. I could stoop to there level report the crap out of them but I know im the better person and don't bother. Airtasker need to check these comments themselves instead of using app bots

Similar listings