4.5 from 9,471 reviews

6,513
1,831

John Hertz

John HertzSydney, NSW

too difficult the get into the tasks I'm really looking for and once I log in, it stays. Not good

In the overall I like the concept, but as I stated above, It leaves no room to make any changes once I'm in and click tasks available or to allow me to find the tasks that suite me.

Vincent C.

Vincent C.South East Queensland, QLD

its ok..

good app. you need to kiss alot of frogs to meet a prince. However there are alot of people in this world. Horses for courses....I would need to invest quite alot of time to make enough money. I do believe the 30% airtasker take is too high.. although this does drop once you have given them alot of money.

Sue M.

Sue M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Payments need to be looked at

Completed a task with the poster wanting me to stay longer and he was happy to pay extra. Came time to get paid and he didn't approve the extra.emailed airtasker 3 times without much help. In the end i removed the extra cost and the poster released payment. Means i worked an extra 1.5 hours for nothing. Fees airtasker take are way to high as well.

Easy to get started

I just started using Airtasker as both a tasker and a poster. It was easy to get started and the payment process was seamless. The commission seems a bit high.

Good but not perfect

New to airtasker very easy for me to use as I mostly use to get work but quite often posters stumble through proceedures . The speed of payment could be looked at as well as rating.

Fairly simple but expensive

Simple app to use but they take a fair portion of the payment if you dont use the platform often. It also took a while for payment to be released.

Sahil R.

Sahil R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You charge Hefty Fees & Platform not easy

First of all, lower down your fees. Secondly the browse option needs to have filters eg. distance, category etc. I am from Customer Acquisition team consider hiring me because I can make a significant difference and bring a J Curve in your growth.

Greg Smith

Greg SmithSydney, NSW

The whole process is very simple and easy to understand. The prompts from A.T. Make it very easy to follow. I will certainly use this again and will recommend to my friends

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Horrible experience

We assigned a job to tradie and later realised that tradie is not licensed to do this job. We asked airtasker to cancel task and they took a long time to cancel and we were not able to assign the tasks to anyone. We decided to make a new account, when we found someone, the system logged us out and asked to verify with auspost.

User TypeI posted a job

Great Service

Could ask less for there fee but appart from that its easy to use and payment could be a lot faster tho i will continue using them for work a

George A.

George A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service, fees are too high,

Easy to find work
Hard to agree on price as some people don't give full details or can't go out and site jobs first
Fees they charge are hight for what u get in return

Carl

CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Commissions and Days to be paid

Commissions are to high, service works but it's daylight robbery. I know an increasing number of people leaving the service

Way to many unskilled people doing jobs for way below cost, and once completed the payment for completed tasks takes 2-5 business days whilst you earn commissions on the balances.

The apprentice

The apprenticeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Im an expert check my reviews

Its Very convenient to make some extra income, but the commission is a bit high though. Theres also the fact people want tasks completed and are paying peanuts,and theres people that have completed loads of these tasks. I suppose its just the social media buzz of having a better account than the next person.

Matt C.

Matt C.Sydney, NSW

Helps so much for a small business like mine

I have a small business and using services like this give me the opportunity to work in all areas and on some areas I didn't think o would do I am very happy with this service

Sarah

SarahNew South Wales

Below Hourly Rates

Air tasker charges so much fees and also lets posters exploit workers.
I did one task through air tasker and earned just $39 for 2.5 hours. Bad experience over all

None

NoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won't use them again

First time user of Air Tasker. I posted a job and paid the money and assigned the job to a tradesman - Andrew M - carpenter. He accepted the job and then didn't respond to any of my messages and didn't turn up to do the job. I stayed home and waited for him all day. Tried to contact Air Tasker - of course you can't speak to anyone -just automated emails. Very disappointing. I gave out my address and phone number too so I am feeling very uncomfortable about the whole situation. I have requested a refund and of course will have to wait 2 weeks for that!!!!! How ridiculous! I won't be using them again. I gave them one star because I couldn't give them none!

User TypeI posted a job

Dazz

DazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's great way to find work that suits you..

I'm only new to airtasker but already have found suitable jobs..its easy and if u pick the right jobs it can be a good money earner I'm happy I joined airtasker

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Sewing Girl

Sewing GirlHunter Region, NSW

Reasonable easy to use

With remote it would be nice to have area as well to save time when looking for local jobs that can be taken and returned.

Sometimes you might put offer in and might be sometime later it is accepted but you don't have the option to then decline as you are then booked up.

Happy to continue use, just a few minor details to refine.

Easy to use income App.

Airtasker is a simple way to find people to work for and also do jobs for you. Its a fantastic, easy to use App. Just create your account and your ready to make money.

Rip Off

Rip OffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible System.

I can not login by my laptop. I tried login with my google ID, but it doesn't work. I wanted to post the error, but there is no way to post or report the error on the AitTasker site!! Moreover, they are charging too much for every jobs.

RLFasked

I would like to know how long it takes to get help from Airtasker support. I have left numerous emails asking for support on a job I completed 5 days ago. I suspect the poster is using a stolen card as he has posted similar jobs under different names. If it is found that the card is stolen after the money is secure, do Airtasker still honour payment to the tasker. You state below that you are using the airtasker fee of 20 per cent to resolve issues. But so far have not received any feedback. Do I go to the police with my suspicions? I have a photo of the poster. Has anyone been in this position be for?. Need all the help I can get. RLF

Ricky F.

Sorry cant help with ur question

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that you feel our support team has not met your expectations as we understand that you're following up on payment for your completed task.

Generally, new queries are being handled within the day and depending on the nature of the issue, it may take a few days to finalise. Be assured that we will be doing a follow-up to the relevant team handling your concern.

Airtasker encourages all users to be aware of features on the platform to assist them in making informed choices to secure the best possible experience while using the platform. Feel free to check our help centre article for some tips:

Hope this helps.

Stockton Boyasked

Can I work for other people if I work on Airtasker or can I only work for Airtasker?

Ricky F.

People post up jobs they need doing and you make an offer within their allocated balance. Though airtasker do take a small fee

Stockton Boy

Thanks Ricky F, what I want to know is if I do jobs on Airtasker am I legally bound to work for only them?
Stockton Boy.

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi there, thanks for your query. Taskers on the platform are individual contractors and are not employees of Airtasker. You have complete control over the hours you wish to spend doing tasks. Feel free to check out our handy explainer here: https://www.airtasker.com/earn-money/

RLFasked

I was just wondering if Airtasker have sent a message saying that I could go ahead with a task and that the funds were secured, what happens if the credit card is stolen. Are airtasker responsible to still pay the funds to the tasker who has completed the task or does the tasker not get ther money? I

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

When a Poster assigns a Tasker, the funds are immediately debited from the Poster's account and is held in Airtasker Pay, our safe and secure payment system. Since the funds are already secured, you will be able to receive payment when the Poster releases the funds from the escrow account.

Hi Airtasker

Its nice to know that money is secure, but my second question to you is why have none of my emails been returned with help in releasing my money for task completed. I have followed all guidelines that you suggest in your help section to no avail. I have also reported poster as a suspected on credit card fraud. No reply for this either. Tell me what time frame should be your response when we need your help. Really disappointed. Rlf

Get an answer from our members and Airtasker representatives

CategoryTrades Comparison Websites