4.4 from 9,874 reviews

9,874 reviews

B.A.G

B.A.GSouthwest, VIC

Handy & Functional

A good idea & handy site . You do need do practical about jobs to go for as alot advertisers have new clue of what's practical ( cheap ) . There a lot of good jobs too though .

Greg.D

Greg.DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carried out my first task recently and it went great

Finished my first task yesterday, everything went great and payment was made onsite by the poster, i have a full weeks work in front of me for next week also. Cant rate it highly enough.

User TypeI did work for someone

Best tool for procuring help

Easy to post the tasks which don't always get attention from the more "professional" tradesmen. More offers of help and more choice.
Great help from Support team when needed and good communication from the Support.

Jaime

JaimePerth, WA

Option to opt out for insurance to lower cost of fee paid to Airtasker,

I love the service however it would be nice to opt out for insurance to cut down the costs paid to airtasker this would help me because i already pay monthly insurance anyway.

Craig S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not Helpful for Serious Videographers

Airtasker doesn't allow videographers to post video to a portfolio or to post video samples of their work in any way. This makes it very difficult to compete with amateurs who offer cheap prices with no work samples.

jeff

jeffSydney, NSW

Not a good company to outsource jobs from

Treated bad by company overcharges customers with over priced service fees. Scrolling is hard to use and if you go into a job to look when you go back out, it goes to top of list and then you

Rosey

RoseySydney, NSW

Great Opportunity for a full time mom like me

It's very flexible. It is easy to use.
The app itself is very empowering to a mom like me who uses it for a part-time job. Thank you for this flatform.

Gokukrish B.

Gokukrish B.Perth, WA

Helped me in earning money when I didn’t get any job

Fantastic app to use in this COVID-19 situation. I’m an international student and I don’t have any part time job here but this app earned me money without going for an interview.

Shannon l

Shannon lSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes finding work easier

Being able to search a specific job or being assigned makes things so much easier. I was happy with the bidding process an how it works , having a app like this makes work a little easier for people.

Park G.

Park G.Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer Service

For the fee charged I can't understand why they don't have a customer contact number. This tasker not only didn't show a courtesy for letting us know that he is not coming. The third time he changed times and he stood us up for the third time. I want a full refund and a capacity to write a review.

Kate

Katemelbourne

Freedom and Fun!

I really enjoy being able to choose the tasks I am keen to do, when I have the time to do them. It means I can use my skills when it suits me.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Great way to get work

I feel the airtasker fee is a bit to high. You could do a job for say $100 and you only come out with $78 and then you need to pay your tax too.

Joel

JoelHunter Region, NSW

Good way of generating extra revenue for small business

The fees are a bit high, so by the time you add that in, it gets a bit expensive for the person requesting the service, or you absorb some of the fee to make your quote competitive and thus the small jobs probably aren't worth doing once fees are taken out. That said, if you're not doing anything at all then you're earning nothing. In that way, AirTasker is helpful for small or startup businesses looking to fill gaps in their schedule, and keep revenue flowing.

User TypeI did work for someone

Great, timely and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Father and son communicated well, arrived on time, extremely friendly and completed the task in good time. I would highly recommend as the Dad is using the time to educate his lads and improve their work ethic which is a credit to him. Thanks

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for small business owners and people wanting to make some quick cash

Great for small business owners and people wanting to make some quick cash. Would be nice for some updates on the mobile app to stop notifications for specific jobs or get notifications for specific job.

MarkT

MarkT

I like Air tasker.

I like Airtasker but I think the fees are to high . By the time you pay the fees and tax it makes a small job just not worth doing . May be a big job is worth it

First time poster

Tasker tricked me into believing he couldn’t give me his details without a review then a request to release payment to enable him to do the job. He then cancelled and deactivated his account taking my payment

Libby

I received a message from Airtasker saying you have suspended the tasters account and issuing me a refund. I posted my task again and now have a genuine person collecting my item.
Many thanks

Stu

StuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great way of helping people and making money.

Air tasker was very helpful in allowing me to change my occupation.And do the work i wanted to do in my own time and to pick the distance i would travel

Brian James H.

Brian James H.Sydney, NSW

Easy to use and follow.

There is a clear explanation about all aspects of work. Communications are excellent. As soon as the task is finished messages are received about payments and other aspects. A very nice and fluent approach to doing work.

Mals

Mals

Good but fees are high

Alicia

Aliciaasked

Hi, I have completed 2 tasks and both posters have released payment on the spot - they showed it to me however on my account it is still saying “awaiting payment”. It’s been few days since I completed the task, request payment, and poster released payment - but it is still not “completed” on my end. Is there an error for this? I sent email about the case but still no reply ID#2773708

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi Alicia, sorry to hear you haven't received payment for your tasks. For tasks where the payment was successfully released by the Poster, the task page should show the task status as Completed. I see you've already reached out to our Support team about the matter. They should get in touch with you soon, usually within 24-48 hours.

Lachlan hasked

Hi I have got my account locked how do I fix this ..this is my only income

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi Lachlan, thanks for reaching out!

We only restrict users if they are not following the community guidelines. For info on our policy, see here: https://support.airtasker.com/hc/en-au/articles/115014761427-I-m-an-Airtasker-what-happens-if-I-breach-Community-Guidelines

If you haven't already, you can reach out to us at support@airtasker.com so we can assist you accordingly.

Can this be fixed

Darren B.

Darren B.asked

Hi, I have sent you an email (ID #2702189) after the tasker had not completed the tasker has damaged the oven and bbqs. Can someone please contact me over this matter and explain how I claim for the damage. I contacted airtasker immediately after the tasker left on the 11 July

Darryl
Darryl

Call you insurance

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi Darren, we're sorry to hear you had this experience.

While the Taskers on Airtasker are independent contractors, if things haven't gone to plan with a task, the Airtasker Support Team will help where they can.

We always try to respond to emails as quickly as we can, and usually this is within 24 hours. We’re sorry you’ve been waiting to hear from us for a long time. If you haven't received a response by end of today please send a new message to support@airtasker.com and so we can follow up for you.

Greenhol
Greenhol

Hi

I am waiting for a refund from 10 days ago, why can't I talk to someone directly?

Get an answer from our members and Airtasker representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites