Verifiedairtasker.com
4.3

10,898 reviews

83% · 9,0411,182 · 11%
User Type
  • I did work for someone
  • I posted a job
  • I only browsed the website / app
3.4

10,898 reviews
Craig
CraigSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Airtasker should be a shamed what a scam

Well over ten days to get a reply from this corporation. Have check like your bot said, check spam/junk mail.. in saying that is just a lazy way of saying the email we send you will be pre made email, no human interaction or looking at things.

Airtasker get your head out of the sand! Show details

Carol
CarolPerth, WA20 posts

A Complete Waste Of My Time!

Today I used Airtasker to find a window cleaner.
I had 6 responses.
I chose a window cleaner in my area but needed to speak to him before I accepted the job.
I asked him for his Company name and also a phone number. The message was deleted by Airtasker. I tried again by asking him to phone me. Again it was deleted. I then messaged him to say my messages were being deleted and he responded to say that I must accept the job before we can exchange phone numbers.
What a load of codswallop Airtasker! I am not selling drugs, I just do not want to accept a quote if I don't have my queries answered first.
I will now take great pleasure in uninstalling your app - what a waste of my time you have been!! Show details
Michael R
Michael RSydney, NSW9 posts

Use at your own RISK

Terrible experience. Never again. The airtasker destroyed our dining table, left a mess which took 5 hours to clean, and he convinced my partner whilst i was working, that he only accepts cash. Airtasker have protected this SOD, and have taken no responsibility for their contractor. They even told Fair Trading to get lost, which is typical of Government agencies. Ponzi schemes to the max. Show details
Julie L.
Julie L.3 posts

karen r.
karen r.Sydney, NSW6 posts

toby
toby

Pathetic airtasker

Go find solution why tank is not getting an water at box Hill,,simple blockage in pipe under deck,major job ahead ,,but doesn't pay me or airtasker for my service,instead he cancels task an I got to pay to go look at job,pathetic Show details
Airtasker   DM

Hi Toby, we are sorry to hear about your experience. If you need assistance on the matter, please reach out to our support team at external link . Thank you.

Rachel S.
Rachel S.5 posts

Tasker6 posts

Tasker

What no response airtasker?? Usually there's something to say

Julie
Julie3 posts

Tarun Sharma
Tarun SharmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Misleading Customers by Airtaskers

To secure the job, the tasker might initially provide a lower quote. However, upon acceptance and commencement of the job (using the example of Furniture assembly), midway through the task, they may request additional payment. For instance, a statement like, "My initial offer accounts for a 1-hour job, with the timer starting upon my arrival at the location. I am confident in completing the task within the specified timeframe. Offer is to assemble the mentioned items." on this they will debate on an hourly rate and smarty use the template which is created by them. It's important to note that Airtasker assumes no responsibility for dispute resolution in such cases. Show details
Cher
CherSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months later insurance claim still not settled

Settle my insurance claim! Its been over 2 months and I'm still waiting for my fridge to be replaced after tasker dropped it down the stairs. Show details
Airtasker   DM

Hi, Cher. To check on the status of your claim, kindly reach out to our Support team at external link . Thank you.

Abhi A.3 posts

Bad experience

Take 50 percent advantage nd Never show up again try to call so many times. But now one answers person name is [Name Removed] Show details
Claire Shepley
Claire ShepleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Terrible Refund Policy and Customer Service experience

Have been charged $226 for an air tasker to try to increase the cost of a job from $200 to $350. Can’t talk to anyone directly and apparently it takes 7 business days to get a refund. There is also no option to state that the air tasker tried to increase the price of the job after accepting the quote, making it unnecessarily difficult to receive support.
Really frustrating that Air tasker’s refund policies encourage this kind of dishonest behaviour within their community. Show details
MHD A.
MHD A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Bob T.
Bob T.

Tried AirTasker in place of HiPages. Going back to HiPages

Tried AirTasker instead of HiPages for the first time. AirTasker charge far to much admin which inflates the cost. The Airtasker I got didn't do his job properly but it was difficult to get reasonable fair action in a reasonable time frame. Going back to HiPages. Much much better. Show details

IAN

Does airtasker have work for 1tonne flatbed utes and possibly even with trailer... also, how does airtasker pay?

IAN

Thanks 4 the reply and the links.
Am looking to engage as a Tasker.

Airtasker   DM

Hi Ian, thanks for the clarification. You can search for tasks that match your skill set at external link . You can check our handy explainer here: external link  for additional details.

Bob m.

I book a task on the 5th of October 2023 and accepted offer from tasker. than my app was updated. after returning to the app. I found task had been deleted, so I rebooked task with same tasker. after task was completed, I released task amount only to find I had be billed twice. how do I get a refund.

Paul F.
Paul F.

Bob you need to contact Airtasker support at support@airtasker.com

Hello Airtasker,
This is urooj Danish, Full time house wife and tasker providing graphic design and web developing service. I am fairly new to the platform yesterday evening while I was tasking my account got temporary restricted for some reason can you please look into this matter as soon as you can. Because I don't have any work and I am completely rely on airtasker to pay my bills and put some food in front of my table. I am very stressed and couldn't sleep from last night when I get to know about the restriction.

Urooj d.

I have emailed them but didn't recieved any response yet. Can you please look into this so I can start working on Airtasker again

Hello Airtasker
It's been 2 days. I didn't heard from them.

CategoryTrades Comparison Websites