Airtasker
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Airtasker

Paul N.
Paul N.North West, QLD

Airtasker don't support insurance when sumthing goes wrong!

Great Service

Needed photo touched up. Perfect result job was done on time to perfection

TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam in trying to get your money back

Couldn’t deliver the service I wanted then airtasker want to keep the money to put it against another task which I will never use again

Excellent platform

AirTasker is great for finding people for small or urgent tasks. It is intuitive and easy to use the app. The reviews from previous taskers makes selecting taskers easy and reassuring. No cash transactions is great.

Find out how Airtasker compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

More than happy with results

Had many prompt quotes which was great, the person I hired was an honest and hard working highly recommend

Gate hinges fixed

Ahmed, thank you very much for undertaking a difficult task.

Margaret Pinzone
Margaret PinzoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job well done. Couldn’t be without my stove.

Job carried out very professionally and to my satisfaction. Very happy.

• User TypeI posted a job

Not recommended for urgent tasks

Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.

I don't even have an email confirming that the funds are being put back on my card yet. Your system stinks.

AaG
AaG

Hit and miss

Great Service - worked for me

posted my electrical job, made a selection from 11 potential service providers and found a great Sparky

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Helped me out

Great service by Tony B. Got the job done. Happy customer. Yes would use Airtasker again. Thank you.

Srushti S.
Srushti S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tradie screwed my Air Conditioner- No help from Airtasker

Fiona Condie
Fiona CondieSydney, NSW

Made life easy

Posting my task was simple and effective. I found the review system very helpful. Good experience for me.

Ramkumar S.
Ramkumar S.Sydney, NSW

No customer support, Felt Unsafe working with some Airtaskers

Last Airtasker I worked with was Rude and even threatened me to pay more. When I tried to reach Airtasker customer support , there was no phone support available. I had to pay as I felt unsafe and I raised a request to their customer support 5 days back and I’m still waiting for a response from them. Wouldn’t recommend this platform as this doesn’t provide a safe environment

leroy
leroy

Good service, it expensive fee’s

Service works well, connects easily with Airtaskers but the fee’s charge to both the poster and Airtasker doing the work are too high.

Breony Pasked

if a person does ironing from their home are there any clients prepared to pick up and drop off ironing ?

Terry

My answer is it’s a stupid question

Nicole G
Nicole Gasked

Hi, I posted a task 3 days ago Thursday asking for quotes and received offers. One quoted me $130 and I accepted the offer but then immediately changed the price to $300 and so I told him I could not pay that much and so we agreed I could cancel so I cancelled task and he accepted my cancellation.

Task url: https://www.airtasker.com/my-tasks/purchased-shower-mixer-diverter-installed-replaced-x01g9k9y5qmf8qs491q17975e47/

I requested a refund to my debit card by replying to email but I have heard nothing back yet from airtasker in regards to processing my refund. I need it back asap in order to pay for my car registration. The payment ID was 11480007X.

Airtasker credit won’t do as I posted a similar task on airtasker as I needed it done right away and that has already been completed and a seperate amount taken from my bank and released to the one who finally completed it.

This is the first time I’ve ever requested a refund on airtasker and want to know how long it takes to process such. I made my request on Friday and it is now Sunday. Can someone please sort this out for me. Thanks, Nicole

ak t.asked

Hi Team,
Thanks for maintaining a innovative platform that help people follow their passion and be rewarded at the same time. I understand your difficulties in maintaining a online marketplace portal and wish you all luck to develop it further.

Im Tasker and have completed 78 tasks with 5 star reviews. Lately my account has been restricted on thursday and after i raised ticket it was resolved on Thursday evening. Without knowing the actual reason for restriction i assumed its bcoz of the profile name and changed it.

But my account has been restricted again on friday. On both instances without any email / notice.Since i am new i may have made inadvertent mistakes while offering but i deserve a fair chance to explain. I have been raising tickets since friday but without knowing an ETA (which is mentioned as 24- 48 hours) but not the support hours and business days or 24/7 its hard on a individual for a resolution time. Can you kindly share support hours and an ETA for my account restricted issue. Thanks in advance.

P.S: I have raised 100's of tickets since friday (5095426) only bcoz i didnt know the support hours and expected someone from global team will pick one of these tickets. I wont be raising any more tickets and will expect your team to get back at their earliest convenience as its affecting my livelihood.

Wish you the best for further growth of AirTasker and i wish to do my best from my part as tasker.

AirtaskerAirtaskerSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Airtasker representatives