Airtasker
4.5 from 9,315 reviews

A great business.

This business provides a service to all peoples that need a reliable source to obtain worthy work for little outlay. I am a retired Man and i can supplement my income using Airtasker. Thank you.

Absolutely Prefect

Very friendly humble staff with equal cooperative attitude of both the support staff present.were always read to offer help and assistance required to the task in the work assigned.I really appreciate and am priviledged to have worked with such noble people

Lead opportunities

My first job completed on Airtasker, all went very well! A great way to get extra leads for work and easy to communicate with potential clients. Could be a good opportunity for anyone who wanted to travel and work.

Has goods and bada

Great platform to initiate contact with interested parties but AirTasker support is very bias to the poster and doesn’t consider all factors in decisions of disciple e.g poster error. AirTasker fee is a bit of a rip off as the people who work around it get no punishment whilst good people get punished.

User TypeI am a tradie / contractor

AirTasker is a great gap filler

I have only been using the Airtasker platform for a relatively short period of time and have found it to be a great resource for picking up small jobs to fill the gaps in my day to day business and cashflow.
The platform is easy to use and simple to navigate, but as a Tasker be prepared to adopt the persistence pays philosophy...as getting assigned tasks can take time as a new user.
My only criticism is the initial inflated Airtasker fees that are deducted from your agreed task payout.

User TypeI am a tradie / contractor

Great way of making extra money

So I saw a segment on TV a week ago
With David Coch about making extra side income through airtasker and alike and decided to give it a go.
I was shocked to see the number of odd jobs that were actually doable for me.
As a stay home mum I have some limits of coarse.
E.g. I can't go do some plumbing etc.
But still a great little side thing for me.
Also great just to get out of the house I'm sure you mum's can relate.

My only gripe would be fees while I know this is a must I feel the cost could be shared between poster and tasker perhaps
Just a thought
Love the ap super easy
And so far everyone has been lovely

Beside 1 creep I saw posting well I'll let you imagine
Needless to say his ad was gone in seconds.
All good

User TypeI only used the website / app

Great leads for extra work

The process of asking questions and then making offers is simple and easy to follow. One the task is allocated, the private message function works well to communicate. Private message functions are great, as pictures can be added.

User TypeI am a tradie / contractor

Great system but fees the fees are high

I Love how the website/app is set out and how the system works. Only downside being the airtasker fee takes a fair chunk of the task price. Other than that I am happy with airtasker

User TypeI am a tradie / contractor

Good but fees are way too high!

Easy to pick up a bit of extra work and some extra cash, however, the fees were crazy high! I understand it gets cheaper the more work I do but to take 20% from me and to charge over 10% to the customer is excessive.

Perfect.

I feel that Airtasker is a fantastic way of making extra money. Airtasker is easy to use and will continue to use it for many more tasks in the future.

User TypeI only used the website / app

Anyone looking to get out and earn some extra money it is all simple to do get bidding and work hard. Only confusing bit is the tax side of things but a great platform. There fees are excessive should be reduced at least by 5-10%.

It's pretty good.

A lot of people expect a lot of work for little money. Airtasker also has pretty steep fees, reducing the money you make by even more. There was a time where I was making a living only through airtasker, but I burnt out pretty quick. They are also terrible at resolving money issues between tasker and client. I don't use it anymore.

Quite the rip off.

I completed a small task, for $40, and the fee that Airtasker charges is already quite high, but then they also take GST and make a profit on that also! GST is only 15% in Australia, but you take 20%.

In total I get $31 for completing a $40 task. How on Earth is that positive. It's pure greed is what it is. I'll avoid this service where I can.

Useful but needs improvement

I've used airtasker as a tasker and poster. It's a cool idea. They had me come into their head office once to give feedback and I gave them a list of things that needed to be fixed. They didn't implement any of it... They were things impacting me as a user. I told them their new pricing structure was a bad idea as well, and I see lots of negative feedback here about it. I don't do tasks on there anymore.

User TypeI posted a job

Airtasker is for everyone!

This app is an awesome way to make extra cash, especially when you’re struggling like me. Safe, efficient and easy to use! I have completed my first Task and love it! I’m so glad I found airtasker!

It goes ok

Airtasker overhead is massive for a first time tasker. Posters sometimes seem dodgy. Ive had tasks after i started working on then disappear with no notice. Very hit and miss

User TypeI only used the website / app

Tasker did not complete the task but the amount has been charged even I reported straight away.

Tasker did not complete the task but the amount has been charged to my account. even I reported straight away. It’s terrible service and no contact number to call at airtask

Great platform

Great platform however some out there taking advantage of new members and quoting unrealistic prices only to negotiate higher price once getting the job.
Also Airtasker over head for a first time members is really just too much considering most jobs are under $100 .please lower your cut.

Horrible service

Their taskers are neither experienced nor honest, better to hire some one either licensed or referred by some one you trust.
And when you have an issue, they wouldn't help.
So better, not to use them!

Near perfect

Good overall. Easy to offer an amount and be assigned task, communication with poster and payment. Would like an option to filter jobs in order of new to old on when the job was posted.

User TypeI only used the website / app

Hi I had posted a task and cancelled later due to doggy mechanic Now 100$ is in my account as airtasker credit I need my money back Can u please help me how can i get the money back? I dont want to use airtasker in future Its not a good platform for me Please help me
just email airtasker and tell them what happened they should able to help you return your money...I have tried to contact using Airtasker app with ‘Contact us’ 4 times and no reply received. All they say is that we have received your message and will reply if required. Went to google to find a phone of Airtasker NSW and it is not responding I dont know where and how to contact them? Which email address to write to or where to call? If someone can help? 100$ is sitting in ‘Not released yet’ inside the app. And i dont want to use this app. Looks like non-professional people scamming n ripping off peoples money using this app.You would have received an email advising you of the credit reply fto that email and request a refund back to your account.

I posted a task and accepted a tasker but he was unable to attend to the task, Airtasker refunded my payment ($750) as Airtasker credits. I've used some but definitely not all, how do i tell how much i have left?
Go into your profile and there is a button says "Airtasker credit" try thatIt was their error and you should get your money back as cash or via your acct not as Airtasker credits. I can’t believe they are giving your money back as credits!!Hi there, I'm sorry to hear the Tasker you assigned canceled your task. When an assigned task is cancelled, your payment may be returned as Airtasker credit so you can re-post your task without having to wait for a refund to process. You can check your credit balance by logging into your Airtasker account and clicking on "payment methods". If you have some credit remaining and you would prefer to have the payment returned to your credit card, you just need to send a quick reply to the cancellation email and we will be happy to do this for you. If you need any help or can't see the email, please send an email to support@airtasker.com so our dedicated team can assist.

Hi, I posted a task which has since expired and I would like to allocate the task to someone who offered their services on the expired post, however I can’t see the offers anymore. How do I retrieve this?
Unfortunately since the offer expires the offers are lost. Airtasker don’t warn the poster (an area for improvement). As a Tasker who has submitted an offer I would contact the poster with a reminder to extend the due date or assign the task. That’s because I’m organised and proactive!!Hi Weiwei, when you post a Task, the task due date you select will determine when the task expires. If the deadline passes and you have not assigned a Tasker, your task will be removed from the tasks feed. If you still need the task done, you can repost it to find yourself a Tasker. To do this, follow the below steps: 1. Log in to Airtasker and go to My Tasks. 2. Click on the task that you want to repost. 3. Select the drop down menu that says More Options. 4. Select Post a Similar Task. Your task will then be copied into a new listing and you can make any changes you like before posting. Be sure to check that the date and location are still correct.I don’t want credit :( I will not be using your services ever again, just refund my $200 please.