Suzuki Swift Car service

Booking of service is easy with a range of options suitable for your budget and location. Good service at a reasonable price in Melbourne metro area. Recommend it to give it a go.

Job done well!

Autobreeze was able to fix an airconditioner problem on the day of inspection and were able to fit in a major service without notice same day. Car is going nicely and at a reasonable price.

Mel

MelNorth Queensland, QLD

Super easy to use!

Very easy to use! Easy to find my car and what options I needed to have Carrie out on my car! Will use again because of this! Super quick response too!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Efficient and easy to use

Booking is very easy with a wide range of choices suitable for your budget and location. I’ve used AutoGuru every time and I highly recommend this platform for your car needs.

Nirmal Marasini

Nirmal MarasiniQueensland

Got great service

Easy to book and recommended . Had lots of option. It was great to get additional discount from autoguru plus uber voucher was extra bonus. This is the best platform I have ever used.

Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Legend!

Really honest and fair work at a great price and thorough with repairs, making it a really great way to fix the car when you need a lot of things done! Highly reccommend! Will definitely be going back!

Kev

KevGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

Autoguru takes the fuss out of finding a place to service the car. It is simple, easy and the requested date is confirmed in a very short period of time. The use of after pay is excellent. The quotes are very quick and competitive.

Elana

ElanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user and was impressed how easy it was.

Autoguru came up in my google search when I was looking for a local mechanic to service my car. It was quite easy to use and will definitely recommend this platform.

Tony N

Tony NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not another feedback request

Sick and tired of surveys and request for feedback. In simple terms "Met expectations"
Glad Coles or Woolies dont pester me about feedback when I do the shopping. It would be easier to ask people if we did not make the grade why not and leave it at that

Efficient and convenient.

I find AutoGuru an extremely efficient way to find the right garage for my car repairs.
Quotes are quick and competitive.
The introduction of after pay is a huge plus.
It means more expensive jobs are not a burden.

AWg

AWgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful

I really appreciated being able to select the required work needed for my car service and see an upfront price, knowing I won't be gouged by an unscrupulous mechanic after the fact.

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Fast, efficient, great price, good work

Being the first time using this mechanic, was very happy with pricing, advice given, personal service and fast turnaround. Will definitely use again. Happy with the service provided and staff knowledge

Naomi

NaomiCentral, TAS

My auto booking

I found this website after a bit of a search on the Internet. I'd previously tried to find someone to repair my car in the past and found they were either rude to me or they didn't return my messages. AutoGuru found me someone within hours and my booking was made the same day. I am thrilled with this service as it takes the frustration and hard work out of looking for someone myself.

SallyBelconnen 2615, ACT

Quick and easy

Found me the cheapest price for the service I was after without me having to phone around for quotes. Booking was made for a day and time that suited me and was all done in just a few minutes. Super convenient!

Yobo

YoboSydney, NSW

Did save me money, but misquoted

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is how apps should work

Fast and Accurate Service.
Quotes are processed quickly which allows users book service quickly. The internal ratings of the mechanics is a great idea and provides peace of mind. A well thought out app.

_jai

_jaiIllawarra, NSW

super easy process to find what i needed

i was looking for a mechanic that would service and pink slip my car near my work that i could pay by afterpay or payment plan and had a loan car!

Not Sure , was asked to do so

My car service booking was timely and at affordable cost as it is through afterpay option. please contact me again when the next logbook service is due as I would like autoguru to carry out service and carry out maintenance/repairs that may require

Sue

SueBrisbane

Simple Website

Website was simple to use, cost and services were outlined before I had to commit so I know what costs I am up for before committing. Quick and efficient response and service was booked in quickly

Quick and easy

The process was painless and we got a few free bonuses thrown in. The response was quick and there were several options to choose from. It beats spending ages on the phone.

Wol A.

Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives