4.7 from 1,551 reviews

1,285

Corey W.

Corey W.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect app

An app that is so easy to use, great comparison to choose the best deal
Easy to book services through the app
Must have app for booking car services
Absolutely love the layout

Abu Reaz

Abu ReazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading offer,

Victoria

Victoria

Tricked into a cancellation fee

Was easy to book and which point I paid $160 for the two tyres. Once I arrived I was told I would have to pay an extra $400.

When I called back auto guru to ask if that was correct she told me she would have to charge me $20 to cancel or pay the $400. I now have to go through my bank to get a refund for this hour long ordeal.

The mechanic was rude and patronising and which point I got in my car and left. To call auto guru who was also rude and told me they they would only call Bridgestone for a quote because I was in front of them.

I thought the point of this website was to avoid the haggling and sexist men trying to pull whatever money they could out of you.

Will not use either auto guru or Bridgestone tyres again.

Clark Lee

Clark LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great site

So easy to use. Lots of options and great mechanics to choose from. Wish I had found this site in the past as have been stiffed by dodgy mechanics in the past.

Alana

AlanaHobart, TAS

Excellent tool!

Fast, accurate and reliable. Put my car details im and had a quote the next morning. I was able to book it in for the next business day for repairs.

Tangimetua Marsters

Tangimetua MarstersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always easy to source a mechanic

Always easy to find a mechanic and would recommend Using Auto Guru to source a mechanic as I have always found the price to be very competitive and there is always a few options to choose from

Great service !

Great service, first time user, will use in future. When our original day wasn't available auto guru called with alternative days & times. Very friendly & professional. Will definitely use them in the future.

Ann

Ann

Very easy

I found this to be a very quick, and easy and convenient.Loved the upfront quote too! Not sure where to service your car. I would highly recommend going through this site!!

Alshie

Alshie

Impressive booking experience

The online booking for a windscreen replacement was done quickly, easily and confirmed succinctly. A change made to the booking by telephone was handled in the same manner.The cost was clearly stated.

Bill onthelook

Bill onthelookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional booking

A very succent professional booking experience I hope the car service is just as good, all looks good on the surface, here’s hoping, will let you know if I am thrilled or not.

Luke C.

Luke C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great user experience

Great to be able to see costs beforehand and read honest reviews before choosing where to book. The Uber voucher to get to or from the mechanic was a nice touch, too!

Jesse G.

Jesse G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great range of mechanics, fair & reasonable prices

Having no idea of mechanics out there in the market it makes choosing the right one easy. Whether it’s tyres, brakes, logbook service or general repairs every base is covered

Rachel S.

Rachel S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great Customer Service

I was greeted with a smile, everything was explained and I was kept informed all the way! Booking was easy and AfterPay makes life so much better! Too easy and would definitely use them again!

Love it. Will be back

Fast,efficient, polite and friendly custumer service. Easy online site for comparing quotes and to finalise booking. Will be using from now on, took all the stress out of finding the best price for my jeep. Thanks Autoguru!

Richard edgell

Richard edgellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Kept in contact during public holiday and had quick response from mechanics with quotes. Fast and easy method of finding a mechanic on your area. Will be using it again.

Hayden T.

Hayden T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy and good communication

Kept in contact even on a public holiday. Good service. Called me to tell me that they were closed however would keep me updated once it was confirmed with the repairer

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

It was booked in very quick

Did it all over the internet, and it was booked in very quick and easy, and I received a text message and email and it was booked in for the date I wanted

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

As soon as my windshield was cracked did a quick google search and found autoguru and booked immediately. The booking process was easy and simple and I received a phone call the next morning to confirm everything including price. Very helpful and quick response.

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Very happy and great services.

Very happy with the customer service i recommend this to anyone a great services for online i used it for first time and was helpful and quickly and easily step.very happy thanks auto guru.

Kev

Kev

Recommend it

Very helpful and I recommend using this service with after pay and local quotes ,online chat service if you have any concerns you cannot fault it ,many Thanks Auto Guru.

Anna J.

Anna J.asked

Looking to buy a new car but need to know how much a clutch replacement costs on a manual hyundai tuscon 2009. Are quotes you get via email free or do they cost anything?

Hey Anna,

Thanks for the great question! All of our quotes are obligation free, and you have the option of selecting 'just price checking' when getting a quote. If you'd like further assistance, please give our friendly customer support crew a call on 1300 655 661, or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. We'd be happy to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

Zanny Z.

Zanny Z.asked

Do you accept afterpay

Hey Zanny,

Thanks for reaching out! A lot of our mechanics do offer Afterpay, and we'd love to help connect you with one of them. Please give us a call on 1300 655 661 or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. Our friendly customer support crew will be able to check for local mechanics that offer Afterpay, and get you connected! Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Enquiring Minds

Enquiring Mindsasked

Why are all the reviews dated 3 months ago?

Also, what is the point of your service, if you don't bother finding mechanics that accept afterpay?

Your quote to unhappy customers, who were denied afterpay, after work was done on their car: "As we are just the booking site for mechanics, they are free to choose the payment types they accept." Why promote a service you don't provide??

Kristina
Kristina

Many happy customers dont leave a positive review which is difficult for the company. By all means the staff was more than helpful and took care of my individual needs. I applied for a quote on sunday then on Monday i received a call to book my inspection for Thursday. I cant be any happier!

Hi Enquiring Minds,

Cheers for the question! If you head over to our review page, you'll see a grey box that says 'Sort by', if you select 'Newest' in this box, you'll see all our most recent reviews! You'll be happy to see that we've got new reviews from happy customers coming through every day.

Yep, you're right! Whilst a large amount of mechanics on our platform have taken up the awesome opportunity to offer customers Afterpay through AutoGuru, not all have jumped on board. At the end of the day our response stands true, businesses on AutoGuru are in complete control of the payment methods they cater for, and that's cool with us! But rest assured if you want Afterpay, our team will happily help find you a local mechanic that offers it.

We do our best to help you identify which mechanics offer Afterpay before you book, but we understand that sometimes it doesn't always work, which we're bummed about. BUT don't worry because we are working on making sure similar situations don't happen in the future through the use of clearer messaging!

Thanks once again for reaching out and leaving your feedback, it's awesome!

- The AutoGuru team

Sam
Sam

So the mechanics used by AutoGuru are not employees but contractors. This is explains a lot and confirms me fears. However fortunately it does not absolve AuroGuru legally.

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives

CategoryCar Service / Repairs