AutoGuru
4.7 from 1,200 reviews

Auto Guru was easy to use and the reviews helped make my choice. Nick from Fix My Car was so helpful and explained everything. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

Was very surprised how quickly the request was returned

Impressed, that was all I want to say, but this autofill wants 30 words. Really guys, one word reviews should be sufficient, especially when it is factual and to the point. Seriously, I have not had my car serviced yet so there is no upload. You wanted my review on what I thought of your service, Well I am IMPRESSED, your service is great. Don't see how a receipt for my car service is relevant.

Made it so easy....

I went through AutoGuru with my last service and was very happy with everything so kept the details so I could do the same with this one. Hoping the Service goes as smoothly has last time.. Thanks for your help.

Booking phone call

there is an exceptional time lag to ringing and appointment, probably reflects on the service provided. My downturn this time was the person I was talking to questioned the fact car has only done 50k and 80k service is required I purchased car 3 years old at 18k hence the low ks on car. I do not need to be questioned about warranty which has been discussed with Isuzu. Thanks

So Efficient

It was such an easy and quick process to make search for a service near me and was so easy to continue to make a booking.
So convenient...I would definitely recommend to everyone especially busy people

Easy to use

Found around 10 or more quotes all around the same price all had pictures of the businesses very easy to use called them up to be sure they hadn't received the conformation but said should be fine and see you monday.

Awesome fast service at a great price.

Needed a new battery late on a Friday afternoon. They were able to hook me up with a local mechanic that afternoon who were awesome and did the job straight away at a great price.

Excellently service

Am very impressed with the understanding and quality of the service, would recommend them to anyone. The layout is great however so is the personal service. I have a high level of regard for them.

Easy to search, review and book

Have had my other vehicle serviced via AutoGuru so have used them again to have other vehicle serviced. Such an easy website to navigate and plenty of choice of service providers to choose from. Will I use them again...definitely.

Smooth booking system

Good way to review and select mechanic workshop based on customer ratings and pricing systems. The user layout of the booking system was effective and made the booking/organising process quick and easy. Happy it offers afterpay which means don’t have to chip too much into the savings all at one go.

Easy to use.

Was easy to use the site and pick the work I needed. Received 3 quotes in a day or so from local mechanics. Booked in, then had work completed the day it was booked in.

Quick Service

Was great not to have to phone around for mechanics that work on a Saturday so auto guru did all the work providing a quote as well so all I have to do is rock up and get the work done and then make payment. very easy

Extremely Happy

Very helpful went out off his way to work something out & book it for me definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get their car repaired will definitely use in the future

So helpful given my budget

Agent on the phone helped me with exactly what I needed. She organised everything with the mechanic himself and got me the best possible solution based on my personal situation

Fantastic experience, highly recommended.

Sceptical at first using Auto Guru however with a family trip coming up, this was the best alternative for us.
Mechanic Paul was honest and upfront on conditions of my car. Will be recommending Ultratune Melton and Autoguru to family and friends.

Highly recommend

Very polite and friendly fixed the issues with my car in a fast and professional way very fairly priced highly recommend and most definitely be making them our family’s mechanic

I like that you can compare quotes and services relatively hassle free. I found the experience straight forward and would recommend to others , the advantage of using the after pay service is fantastic.

Easy, Good Service

Clean and easy platform for anybody to use. A call was required for booking confirmation, missed the calls and still continued to try again. Great customer service, easy to talk. Keep it up. -rep Aaron

Too Easy

I needed to find a local mobile mechanic to service my car, I jumped on AuotGuru read the reviews could see the pricing it made the whole ordeal of finding a mechanic super quick and easy. Thank goodness for this service!

Great indidactor of cost!

Great to know there is AutoGuru to assist people like me who don’t know much abt cars to know how much service would cost, what to expect & don’t get ripped off!!

Why are all the reviews dated 3 months ago? Also, what is the point of your service, if you don't bother finding mechanics that accept afterpay? Your quote to unhappy customers, who were denied afterpay, after work was done on their car: "As we are just the booking site for mechanics, they are free to choose the payment types they accept." Why promote a service you don't provide??
Many happy customers dont leave a positive review which is difficult for the company. By all means the staff was more than helpful and took care of my individual needs. I applied for a quote on sunday then on Monday i received a call to book my inspection for Thursday. I cant be any happier!Hi Enquiring Minds, Cheers for the question! If you head over to our review page, you'll see a grey box that says 'Sort by', if you select 'Newest' in this box, you'll see all our most recent reviews! You'll be happy to see that we've got new reviews from happy customers coming through every day. Yep, you're right! Whilst a large amount of mechanics on our platform have taken up the awesome opportunity to offer customers Afterpay through AutoGuru, not all have jumped on board. At the end of the day our response stands true, businesses on AutoGuru are in complete control of the payment methods they cater for, and that's cool with us! But rest assured if you want Afterpay, our team will happily help find you a local mechanic that offers it. We do our best to help you identify which mechanics offer Afterpay before you book, but we understand that sometimes it doesn't always work, which we're bummed about. BUT don't worry because we are working on making sure similar situations don't happen in the future through the use of clearer messaging! Thanks once again for reaching out and leaving your feedback, it's awesome! - The AutoGuru team

Hi I need to go get my car aircon regassed but I need to do after pay is there any places in perth that provides these services
Hi Mathew, great question and we'd love to help! If you'd like to give us a call on 1300 655 661 OR send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au, we can definitely help you find a local mechanic that offers Afterpay. Thanks so much for reaching out.

Where is the closest garage to get my car service? I’m in kellyville
Hey Sue, Follow this link to find mechanics close to Kellyville! https://www.autoguru.com.au/mechanics/nsw/sydney/kellyville Thanks for the message, - The AutoGuru team.

Similar listings