4.7 from 1,609 reviews

1,331

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and easy to use online booking!

I highly recommend Vince Lopizzo Mobile Mechanics as he and his assistant were punctual and professional when it came to servicing my Holden Barina Spark! He had also given detailed information of what my car needed after doing an honest and thorough assessment of my car. And Vince went above and beyond expectations by replacing not just the one brake light that needed replacing but both brake lights! Great customer service 10/10! Thanks Vince!

Collaaron16

Collaaron16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and fast

Had three quotes for repairs within 20 minutes. They booked who I asked and arranged day and time. Very efficient and fast service. Online chat sorted a query out in quick time. Could not fault. Thank you.

P J.

P J.Sydney, NSW

Booking was easy

Easy to find local car service centres. I'd like a map so I could easily see where everyone was. I had to search separately to find their locations and which one were close to me.

Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from Autoguru at all costs!!!

Autoguru connected me with an inexperienced mechanic who outsourced the job to another mechanic and subsequently damaged my LR DISCOVERY4 with negligent repairs and have offered no support or protection

GabeNew South Wales

Don't advertise services you can't provide

I went to the website, put in all my details, and they quoted me a price and I set up an appointment date to have my windscreen replaced. Two hours later, they ring me and tell me there are no mobile technicians available in my area. Total waste of my time.

Awesome best thing ever

Really great prices and great mechanics to choose from at an affordable price. I have been looking for a decent mechanic that is not over priced and I have definitely found the perfect mechanic for my vehicle thats to Autoguru

Excellent service.

They are fast and booking is so easy. Very friendly. They deal with any problems within minutes of booking. When there is a problem it is solved a few minutes.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time Savers

After getting quotes online and wondering which business to choose, I was helped out with a followup phone call. The operator then called the service centre I liked for me and booked my vehicle in. Easy!

Amazing service

Bella was great she helped and is going too follow up my request I would recommend auto Guru too everyone as I use it all the time easy service and friendly

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's easier with AfterPay

I desperately needed to get Tyres for my Mazda but didn't have all the necessary cash. Thankfully, AfterPay was available. I will be returning soon for another repair. Thanks AutoGuru and Colemans.

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Fast booking and follow up.

It was really easy to book online especially as there was an option if you just need a mechanic to inspect the car to see what's wrong with it. Very convenient option and the staff at the mechanics were really helpful.

Lisa

LisaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Fast booking and quote

Great fast and reliable service highly recommend them I'm very pleased with them and definitely keep using them the Uber voucher was a good idea online booking is very convenient.

Booking

Easy booking online, afterpay available, reasonable pricing for scheduled logbook service, happy to drop you off while the car is being serviced, online chat service available if needed, wash the car offer

Great experience!

Booking with autoguru was so simple and just a great experience from start to finish. It didnt take long to get a quote, and the Uber voucher was really thoughtful. I use my car every day for work and have told my whole team about this great service!

Apichart T.

Apichart T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very fast booking and fast response.

The entire process from start to finish was extremely professional. I booked online and had conformation in seconds. professional. I would HIGHLy recommend the entire team! Good job Guys thanks

Airini Mihaka

Airini Mihaka

Thank you Autoguru for your professionalism in helping me with my car service.
Your help has changed my way of thinking about mobile mechanics.
I will use you again

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

So easy to use saved me time

I loved using autoguru it saved me so much time and running around, I couldn't believe how easy it was. I also liked how the mechanic sent a message in the quote explaining to me why it was the price it was because my car was a higher price which I knew but it was nice for east coast auto care to explain that to me

Fast, Efficient and Friendly Service

The entire process from start to finish was extremely professional. I booked online and had conformation in seconds. On the day of the glass replacement Andrew contacted me directly to ensure the time was suitable. Andrew was fast and extremely professional. I would HIGHLy recommend the entire team!

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Excellent service. I had 2 quotes back within a couple of hours and both quotes were 200 cheaper than what I was getting when I enquired. They then had me booked in the next day.

Anne A.

Anne A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Staff very professional and lovely. Car ran like brand new after they fixed a few of the problems I went in for. The service was also way cheaper then others I saw around.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

Anna J.

Anna J.asked

Looking to buy a new car but need to know how much a clutch replacement costs on a manual hyundai tuscon 2009. Are quotes you get via email free or do they cost anything?

Hey Anna,

Thanks for the great question! All of our quotes are obligation free, and you have the option of selecting 'just price checking' when getting a quote. If you'd like further assistance, please give our friendly customer support crew a call on 1300 655 661, or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. We'd be happy to help!

Zanny Z.

Zanny Z.asked

Do you accept afterpay

Hey Zanny,

Thanks for reaching out! A lot of our mechanics do offer Afterpay, and we'd love to help connect you with one of them. Please give us a call on 1300 655 661 or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. Our friendly customer support crew will be able to check for local mechanics that offer Afterpay, and get you connected! Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives