• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Sonia E.
Sonia E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good app

Very good app allows you to get quotes for vehicle repairs without needing to be on the phone for ages. Best prices guaranteed from a heap of different mechanics and how far they are away.

shannon
shannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love AutoGuru

AutoGuru was such a time saver allowing me just to put in what I needed, what type of car and they did the rest. Quotes get emailed for me to decide and then book it it in. It couldn't be any more easier. Plus the quotes are so much cheaper than going to the places. You won't go wrong using AutoGuru

Loz31
Loz31

Quick service

Needed a second quote, auto guru came through well under first quote. Will be using again. Also liked that it was fixed with no hidden costs and that I can use Afterpay

skip
skipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and so very easy to use

Very good and easy to use. I needed someone to come to the house for car service.Options available were great and informative about where they were located. Wonderful service,highly recommend them.

SimonJarvis
SimonJarvisAU

So easy

I came across this site in searching for a local service centre that could help with a warning light on my vehicle. So simple to use, came up with a choise of local centres and the booking system was extremely simple. Immediate confirmation from the service the booking was received and then a confirmation received from the service centre. I'll definately be using this service again.

youngie
youngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive work

Mechanic arrived on time and began service immediately. Would have appreciated a call prior to his arrival. A report as to the overall condition of my vehicle would have been helpful in deciding what areas needed additional work.

Maree
Maree South East Queensland, QLD

Easy Peasy

It was so easy to book my car in for a service. I got my quote online and then booked. Even got an SMS the next morning to confirm. Very happy.

Very quick and easy.

Easy to identify best deal and closest mechanic. Service went smoothly. They had the booking when I arrived. Very Good.

Ty97
Ty97South East Queensland, QLD

It's good, but still needs a little improvement.

Steve T.
Steve T.Sydney, NSW

Very easy

Easy process that produced the outcome I was after at the right price. Not sure why I have to type in 30 words in order to submit this review. Thanks.

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It made my search easy

I was looking for someone to do a 120000 service and just punched it in and got all the prices in my local area. Then put in the enquiry and done

Dave H
Dave HSydney, NSW

Found a good mechanical workshop ready fix my car immediately at a fair price

My car needed to be repaired ASAP and I couldnt find a local mechanic to fix it for about a week. Autoguru found a local mechanic who could fix it the next working day

Rates and Fees

I never knew this service existed!

Was looking for a mechanic near me that Afterpay as a payment and came across this website. Received 3 quotes a few hours later and was able to book in next day.

soarer
soarerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly quality affordable service centre

I would recommend this workshop, very friendly courteous approachable staff, car service prompt and done everything required to satisfy log book requirements at an affordable price. All the little touches like vacum of interior and uber voucher a bonus.

norms
norms

Major saving on Toyota quote

Toyota quoted significantly higher than autoguru. Also asked RACWA they did not get back to me. First time I have used this website and so far so good. Auto service selected has a high rating.

Wol A.
Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuruAutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives