Verified🏆 2024 Award

2,995 reviews

91% · 2,733190 · 6%
4.5

On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

2,995 reviews
Greg Robinson
Greg Robinson

Ease of finding a car service provider

Ease of website to find options and organise the booking.
Michael P
Michael P

Ghost booking

For two times in a row I was sold a ghost booking which unfortunately the second time I accidentally pressed the suggested alternative booking on my mobile which was instantly confirmed and caused much disruption to my day. There is a lot to like about this product but I will ever be wary.
CBb
CBbSydney, NSW

Felt confident the job will get donbe for the right Price

Got good quotes and skillful people, and Quotes are Reasonable and Fair
Kelly
KellySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Fantastic app !

Autoguru is so easy to book your vehicle in for any repairs or service
Quotes are emailed quickly and the mechani that I dealt with was excellent!!! Would definitely use Autoguru again
Darren A
Darren ASydney, NSW

Positive

Simple, straightforward and easy to understand and use. Quick replies to your enquiry.
JImPaul
JImPaul

what a lousy experience

What a frustrating system!..The missus car has done the clutch & we need some quotes asap. Get online & try to book & message comes up 'oops we don't have mechanics in that area@ blah blah blah & yet I google & find a page which lists a dozen of them with AutoGuru in the same city & even click on one to get a quote & then it comes back 'oops an error occurred' & back we go to go around the whole [Content Removed] process again & 'oops, we don't have any mechanics in that area'
After doing this for an hour, it's definitely easier to buy the parts online & do it myself.
Nicky Stafford
Nicky StaffordSouth East Queensland, QLD

So convenient and thorough

Trent was awesome. He serviced the car quickly and was super helpful.
luke
luke

great

fast and easy, mechanic was on time, recommend this service
Suze
SuzeMelbourne3 posts

Simple & easy to use

So simple to use & love receiving instant quotes - very happy!
Tiff T.
Tiff T.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the ease of use

Easy to find local mechanic and choose based on ratings and affordability
Geoff Cooper
Geoff Cooper3 posts

Happy customer.A great service. Keeps you informed about the outcome

Quick response and great communication.
Great customer experience. Will recommend others
Omar J.
Omar J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great Service

The response time to my questions was amazing. The information was accurate!
Cathy Harding
Cathy Harding4 posts

Great communication and booking system

Were quick to contact me when booking had to be suddenly changed by garage. Efficiently rebooked at a time convenient to me
Clark Lee
Clark LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Such a simple process and heaps of options for local mechanics and payment methods
Phil M.
Phil M.

First Class Results

I needed an engine replaced and was after competitive quotes. I'd used AutoGuru in the past with good results so posted a job with them again. The number of quotes I received from quality repairers was excellent and gave a good choice of location and price. I used Lanz Motors which was one of the repairers that had provided a quote and who did an excellent job on the car.