Bosch Athlet BCH65MSKAU (Silver)
Part of Bosch Athlet BCH6-AU Series  3.6 (378)

Bosch Athlet BCH65MSKAU (Silver)

VerifiedMPN:BCH65MSKAU
4.4

11 reviews · Statistics

91% · 101 · 9%

Product is used
  • Daily (2)
  • Weekly (2)
Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (3)

Bosch Athlet BCH6-AU Series › BCH65MSKAU (Silver)11 reviews
Sameer S.
Sameer S.
Bev H
Bev H4 posts
  BCH65MSKAU

The best cordless vacuum around!

This is amazing! It’s completely replaced my regular vacuum! It’s compact, suction is out of this world! Easy to empty with washable filters etc. Carpet, hard floors no problem! LOVE! Show details ·  2
Axle28
Axle28QLDSouth West, QLD2 posts
  BCH65MSKAU

It is perfect, it's my go to all the time

You go from carpet to tiles with no fuss, it really sucks up the dirt out of carpet and glides over the tiles no fuss at all I love it Show details ·  1
Bluebottle
BluebottleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts
  BCH65MSKAU

Excellent suction for a stick vac

More than pleased with suction performance on floors and carpets as well. Excellent battery time.
Changing to hand-held is a little fiddly, so make sure you do all your hand cleaning at the same time. Show details ·  1
MTS
MTSNSWSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified BCH65MSKAU

Powerful Vacuum

We purchased the Bosch Athlet Runtime Plus for our apartment which is predominantly carpet and have been extremely impressed with its power and usability. The alert light for cleaning the filter is also really helpful. Also works well on tiles and applying different components for cleaning skirting boards and hard to reach places. Compact and durable. Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenRangiora2 posts

Exceeded expectations

Used on carpet, tiles & wooden floors.Great suction, easy to manoeuvre , operate & empty. Used for family with birman cats and we all have long hair...absolutely fantastic cleaner and the kids love to use it. Tried the dyson in the shop to compare and the bosch athlet beat it hands down. Love it!

amy10
amy10Victoria21 posts

The Best

I have a large two story house,so i vaccum a lot! And i got sick and tired of dragging the large built-in vacc. So we got this bosch up to 75mins one!! And its the best!! I am very impressed! I use it everyday! For quick vaccum and for the whole house,and kids vaccum their own rooms too!! I use it for the car as it transforms into a smaller size! It lasts longer then any Dyson! Filter can be washed easily. I definitely recommend it. One of the Best vaccums out there!!

Show details ·  2

Andy
AndyNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW29 posts
Deb
Deb

2 broken handles

Aa much as I love this product we've had our issues..! Within a week of purchase, thin black strip on head broke, didn't effect performance much so continued using. . Then switch refused to work, filter case cracked.. Next head broke..! Then handle, now handle again. .!! So far Bosch have been fantastic to deal

hendoo
hendooVICGippsland, VIC6 posts

Handy vacuum

I'm very happy with it's performance and it has great suction. It's fairly light, but possibly could be a bit lighter. I wouldn't say it was quiet, but it's not deafening. It's fairly easy to maneuver, but depends on the surface I'm cleaning. I use it on vinyl, carpet, tiles and mats and I have a large area to clean.

Dissappointed
Dissappointed14 posts

Happy wit this machine

Having used this machine for almost a year every day due to three dogs in the house, I can report that it works very well. It works well on carpet and hard floors. The suction is good at every setting, it is light and easy to use. We recommend this to anybody for floor use only. There are no attachments which is a disadvantage.

September 5th 2018 Update: Very happy with this Vacuum

We have used this vacuum everyday for about 18 months on carpet and hard floors because we have three dogs in the house. It performs perfectly. We need to empty the dust weekly and clean the filters every fortnight. We need to clean the brushes of hair every two weeks.

Julie R
Julie R  · Athlet BCH65MSKAU (Silver)

My Bosch Athlet is around three years old. For the past year and a half the battery only lasts around 10 minutes. I have persevered with this because this is the best vacuum I’ve ever used - other than the short battery life. I have always unplugged the charger when it’s fully charged. I recommended it to a friend who bought one, I bought one for my daughter and I bought one for work around two years ago. Mine is the only one of the four having issues. I called Bosch about six months ago and they didn’t bother calling back. So disappointing. Can I get the batteries replaced?

Lisa P
Lisa P

I'm having the same issue with mine being around 3 years old and now it's down to no longer charging.

David E.
David E. · Athlet BCH65MSKAU (Silver)

I purchased my vacuum cleaner about 4 years ago.
The brushes in the head don't turn any more. It appears the little motor running the belt is not working or the belt is slipping. How do I fix thi?

andrea
andrea · Athlet BCH65MSKAU (Silver)

Where would I take this product to be serviced as not working properly?

Bosch Home Appliances   DM

Hi Andrea, Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch BCH65MSKAU Vacuum.
Please contact us on 1300 369 744 for further assistance.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Compare all Bosch Athlet BCH6-AU Series listings
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $399$449
Bin Capacity0.9 L0.9 L0.9 L0.9 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight3.2 kg3.3 kg3.3 kg3.3 kg
Attachments AllFloor HighPower BrushProAnimal Power Brush, ProAnimal Accessory Kit
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time6 hours6 hours6 hours6 hours
Running Time 75 min60 min60 min50 min
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
  • GTIN13: 4242002938684