Bosch Home Appliances Serie 8 HBG633BS1A

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 8 HBG633BS1A

MPN: HBG633BS1A

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.8

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

AriSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible customer service, avoid these people

We have 2 bosh ovens. After a self clean cycle oven glass cracked. It was hell trying to speak with them. They replied to an email months later saying they tried to contact.they didn't.
Avoid these people
Now they say its out of warantee sorry

Purchased in January 2017 for A$1,200.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily
Ari

Yea just like you said you contacted me.. I won't be holding my breath

Kurian K.

Kurian K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dial

The oven itself is pretty good but I am sure that dial isnt meant to be that hard to rotate. We bought our house 3 yrs ago and have always had trouble rotating the dial

Product is used Weekly
sooz

soozPerth, WA

Love this oven

Easy to use; quick heating; plenty of preset options and easy to set custom settings; even baking at all oven levels using fan bake. Absolutely no complaints and would recommend as a non expensive all rounder without the bells and whistles of steam cooking etc.

Purchased in March 2018 at Winning Appliances for A$1,800.00.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily
Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 8 HBG633BS1A compares to other Wall Ovens

Smartwoman

SmartwomanPerth, WA

Quiet, but worst designed oven, uneven cooking hard to clean.

Purchased in April 2017 for A$1,700.00.

SusieW

SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good So Far

Did recent kitchen renovation so farewelled 37 year old oven (still in good working order!)
However am enjoying fast heating of this new oven, though told not to expect same lifespan as old one. Would prefer 2 racks to be supplied rather than only one. Seems easy to clean, though access to top surface above griller would be impossible to do. Pity it wasn't hinged to drop down as some other brands do.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Alex Bratanova

Alex BratanovaBrisbane

Great oven although a bit slow at top/bottom heating mode

Great product overall. Working well and nicely designed. The only thing which could have been better is the power at the top/bottom heating mode - it's way lower than one at 4D mode. So it takes longer to cook same meals. It also beeps a bit too loudly when finishes the program. Otherwise excellent oven.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ben

BenMelbourne

Not as advertised. Doesn't have door lock feature!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
MecAut

MecAutMaribyrnong

Great Oven, easy to use and full of programs.

I recommend this oven. Very quiet, and my favorite feature is the quick heating, it heats so fast it's unreal.
The oven is quiet and well constructed. The soft close door is fantastic.
My unit came with the rotary dial full of gunk and dust, I could not rotate the dial I had to use a crazy pressure to rotate it, after calling Bosch they advised me to clean the dial.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Maree

MareeBrisbane

Great value & easy to use

Used my new oven this week - cooked beautifully, and the independent timer worked well too. At first glance, dials, etc. looked confusing, but if you're like me and not particularly interested in the many included cooking programs, and just want to use as a regular oven, it's not difficult to use at all. Just turn oven on, select fan-forced, dial your temperature, then press start. It doesn't come with a useful telescopic shelf, but I can order that separately (1 or 2 shelf) RRP from $149, which still makes the appliance good value.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Michael

MichaelNewcastle

Good oven, but controls are a bit confusing

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG633BS1A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Kara

KaraAdelaide

Professional kitchenware, overwhelming technology but easy to use

This Bosch oven was an upgrade and has surprised us with all the high tech features and technology. It's so incredibly thorough in the little things that Bosch has thought of; from childproof locks on the doors, a way to tell if the oven is preheating or at it's optimal temperature, a way to cook for a certain amount of time and many different ways to cook. It feels like a professional oven in that there are many cooking options from slices, cakes, pizzas, meat, reheating, etc. I was and am still quite overwhelmed with what to use; but we tend to stick with a couple of features. Overall happy with the purchase and great value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Helen Syrrakos

Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT BUY!

Really happy with my two new ovens. They sit side by side in my kitchen and are fantastic! They heat-up very quickly and cook brilliantly. We were lucky to have a cash back offer on both ovens so they were really well priced. The only draw back was that I had to read the manual in order to work out how to use them - it was not an intuitive process. You also need to press the start button in order to change the settings - very much like hitting the enter key on a computer. But, overall, I am very happy. I think that these issues are minor as ovens these days are so much more sophisticated. I would have preferred to give a 4.5 out of 5 as I see this as a minor issue.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Kensta

KenstaPerth

Great value especially with cashback

Definitely a step up from the F&P, Chef etc. ovens. We bought the Bosch Series 8 as it was really great value with the $200 cashback. It is made in Germany, unlike the cheaper Bosch unit (around $700) which I am told, is made in Greece. Easy to use buttons, heats evenly and most importantly, looks good. Can't go wrong.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Terry p

Terry pGympie

great oven

We didn't need a new oven but when we came across this one we just needed to upgrade. We love it, no regrets. It cooks great and it is nice and quiet, We really like the rapid pre-heat and the four way cooking style. Our last oven, was still working great but it took a long time to pre-heat and the cooking time was a lot longer too.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

cash back still waiting

We are very happy with our Bosch appliance they are great looking and cooks very well, we bought double ovens and 8 and 6 series and 8 series induction cook top. our only issue was the cash back offer, still after 2 months no eftpos card which on their web site said was dispatched. i have sent 3 contact forms and not even a reply from them, this obviously would factor in buying any bosch products again as not to sure what customer support would be like.. and then intern resorts to social media and reviews like this which can only hurt companies.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Dave, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG633BS1A Oven. We'd like to help you investigate, so could you please contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further.

markirRaumati