Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers

SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel), SPS60M08AU, SMS66JI01A, etc...

• Internal Layout
dazthemiller

dazthemillerPerth, WA

Just buy it!

Had an old LG dishwasher which lasted 8 years. Looked at the reviews and decided on the Bosch series 6. It's now apparent that the old dishwasher has not been at its best for some time. This dishwasher is awesome, super quiet, can hardly tell it is on and does a perfect job of washing the dishes. With the old dishwasher we used to leave a gap between plates to ensure they were washed properly. Not needed on this one. Plastic smell for the first few washes (as reported on some other Bosch models) but that gets less with each wash and has gone. So far only had to use the quick 60 minute wash

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys.

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good dish washer

This is very good dish washer. I use it every day, feel very convenient. It has a good placement container, could put a lot of plate and knife and forks.

Purchased in July 2018.

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Strange how only the 5 star reviews get responded to & anything less is ignored.Customer service is poor if you are having a problem with your new washer,even when paying extra for the Concierge service.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Great when it works, not built to last, not much support from Bosch

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $1,297.00.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely perfect dishwasher

Very efficient, silent, it has glass champagne rack also cutlery rack on the top. Makes it very easy when stacking and then when cleaned. I would recommend this dishwasher one of the best I have ever used.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Neb-Maat-ReAU

Poor customer service experience

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $998.00.

dmitter

Very happy with this super quiet and does what is supposed to.

Had for two months now....and received Finish products as part of the promotion. I already use Finish Powerball but the Finish products they sent me actually work even better. I was getting some residue in the cups but the new Finish tabs have eliminated that.

It's easy to stack and the option to fold down some on the racks makes it practical for large pots that I would have previously hand washed.

It's a no thought appliance that does what it's supposed to, with mimimum of fuss or noise.

Would recommend.

Purchased in December 2019 at e&s for $979.00.

Brooke C

Brooke CSydney, NSW

Talk about Buyers Remorse. Don't Buy IT !!!!!

Talk about Buyers Remorse ! What a piece of Rubbish....purchased it after our intial Bosch died after 12 years. We have had the Serie 6 for 2 months and are more than disappointed. Despite rinsing our plates prior to washing... does not do a thorough job and takes forever to dry our glasses/dishes despite leaving it on "Extra Dry" setting. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere... wish we had :(

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,500.00.

Ras M.

Ras M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best dishwasher

Best dishwasher!!!! It cleans well and there are short and long cycles depending on what you want to use. I highly recommend this product. I simple rinse and put the dishes and they come out sparkling.

Purchased in February 2016 at The Good Guys.

Christine Lily

Christine LilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

This Bosch dishwasher is great. The first time we used it we thought it wasn't running. Compared to our old one this one is sooo quiet. Fits heaps of cutlery and looks good.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online.

Stephen B.

Stephen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable Dishwasher

I waited until I could buy a brand new Bosch dishwasher and waited for about 2 years before I will drop a review. I used the dishwasher for my rental property and compared to my previous dishwasher brand, my tenants were always happy, no repairs and maintenance ever happened. That is why I name it as "RELIABLE DISHWASHER".

Purchased in August 2017 at Appliances Online for $949.00.

Shez

ShezPerth, WA

Really great

Very satisfied with my dishwasher, I scrape plates but don’t need to wash them before they go in the dishwasher. Very easy to clean and my son actually unloads it now without the arguments

Purchased in December 2019.

Jinu V

Jinu V

Really Good

We got this recently and we love it. Its serving up to the expectation. Im happy with the noise level and how clean my dishes are. No odors or anything atm

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $999.00.

Darrin R

Darrin RSydney, NSW

Bosch Dishwasher

Great machine. Very quiet and have had no problems since I bought it over 2mths ago. Has many different cycles to choose from including a water efficient one. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $966.00.

Gina D

Gina DDarling Downs, QLD

2 warranty claims in 8 months. When it is functioning it is great.

Purchased April 2019. Control board failed and was repaired under warranty after 3 months of use. Took 5 weeks to repair. Control board has once again failed at 8 months and now we wait the extended time for the next repair to occur. Very disappointed that we have had to make 2 warranty claims in 8 months. Unacceptable Bosch. This unit should be replaced at your cost. Clearly faulty.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Good and bad

It's a very quiet and power and water efficient dishwasher. It does a good job of washing dishes but has two disadvantages compared to our 20 year old Blanco.
1. It's not easy to stack but that may be a matter of getting used to it. Wine glasses are a problem.
2. It leaves a lot of water on dishes at the end of the cycle, particularly cups with indented bottoms.
Bosch assure me this is normal.
It may be that the trade-off of having something quiet and efficient is to have a poorer performance in some ways compared to a 20 year old unit.

Hi,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dishwasher. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Reviewer 99

Sorry but I have already done that as indicated in the review (line 7) above. I was assured by Bosch that this is normal for this dishwasher.

Rustyw

RustywHobart, TAS

Rubbish

Had this dishwasher a week and an error code appeared.
Two visits from repairman confirmed leaking sump.
New part ordered, installed today, then the power board failed.
Paid more to buy "quality", hmmmmm.
Paid more to purchase model assembled in Germany, evidently a waste of money.
Just because it's assembled in Germany doesn't mean you get quality.
Beware.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Wendy Harrison

Wendy HarrisonGoulburn Valley, VIC

My handy little helper.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,030.00.

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for a small family, singles and couples.

Eco friendly, compact for daily use and looks stunning in our new kitchen. Stainless steel design looks always clean and fresh. Its compact size means I do not have to wait two days before switching it on and the eco setting means that I remain environmentally friendly. Very happy with my Bosch.

Peter P

Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why I purchased this dishwasher!

Purchased in October 2019 at Appliances Online for $999.00.