Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers

Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Dishwashers

SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel), SPS60M08AU, SMS66JI01A, etc...

Rustyw

RustywHobart, TAS

Rubbish

Had this dishwasher a week and an error code appeared.
Two visits from repairman confirmed leaking sump.
New part ordered, installed today, then the power board failed.
Paid more to buy "quality", hmmmmm.
Paid more to purchase model assembled in Germany, evidently a waste of money.
Just because it's assembled in Germany doesn't mean you get quality.
Beware.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Wendy Harrison

Wendy HarrisonGoulburn Valley, VIC

My handy little helper.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,030.00.

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for a small family, singles and couples.

Eco friendly, compact for daily use and looks stunning in our new kitchen. Stainless steel design looks always clean and fresh. Its compact size means I do not have to wait two days before switching it on and the eco setting means that I remain environmentally friendly. Very happy with my Bosch.

Peter P

Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why I purchased this dishwasher!

Purchased in October 2019 at Appliances Online for $999.00.

LenaBean

LenaBeanPerth, WA

Best value for a 45cm dishwasher

I just upgraded from an omega (lasted 4 years, 2 call out with a service tech - then it blew up my rcd switch)
This bosch is very quiet!! Easy to connect, they have an antiflooding hose- my old Omega didn't. Dishes come out perfect, I pop open the door after the program finishes and return in 10 mins, everything is almost dried. I don't scrape, I make sure I check filters clear them after each wash. Cutlery side tray at tge top is very handy when I finally got used to it after 2 weeks. I ended enough the cutlery basket (more space now on bottom!)

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $949.00.

Kat1968

Kat1968Perth, WA

Would be excellent if it dried all the dishes!

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,025.00.

Phill

Phill

Best Dishwasher I have ever owned

I have owned 5 dishwashers of various makes and models this is the best by far..
Can barely hear it running even when standing in the kitchen next to it.
Cleans everything beautifully with plenty of wash options to suit load size,type and soil level.
I scrap not rinse loads and have no problems with clogging and filters are very easy to remove and clean when it does become necessary.
Looks good,controls easy to understand and use, fingerprints don't show on s/steel finish
Excellent dishwasher for a great price

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,019.00.

TheoPerth

My First Dishwasher

I have seen other dishwasher in different homes--noise and style has been in my checklist. This dishwasher was surprisingly quiet that you wont even notice it is doing its job. The glossy finish with simple design also fits my kitchen plan. The price is also reasonable given the reliability of the brand. Self-installed.. easy as 123.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $965.00.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Bosch SMS66MI02A

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

quick cycle defaults to 59 minutes

Purchased for $1,089.00.

Herb M

Herb MAU

QUIET, EFFICIENT & EXCELLENT VALUE DISHWASHER

Bought the SMS66JIO1A after our 10-year-old Meile had a pump failure.
We know parts are very expensive so we opted for a different brand.
We researched Choice to help us select the right brand and model for our needs and wants.
I've heard no complaints from the wife, who is very fussy when it comes to cleaning, so the Bosch machine must be cleaning and drying equal to or better than the Meile.
Also, it is much quieter than the Meile and it switches off when the washing is complete.
The BIG plus is the savings in $ compared to Meile.
Lastly, the stainless steel finish does not show finger or watermarks.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $956.00.

Dee

DeeGippsland, VIC

Considering buying. Concerned about servicing in my area.

Hello,
I am considering buying this dishwasher, however I did read that there is no service repair in Gippsland, which is where I am based. Is this something that has been resolved? Or plan to be resolved?

Shingles

ShinglesSydney, NSW

So quiet and efficient. Should have bought this sooner!

Purchased in July 2019 at Good Guys, Bankstown NSW for $938.00.

SMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

We received this dishwasher after our previous smeg dishwasher stopped working. It was replaced under the Harvey Norman product care warranty. This dishwasher is excellent. It is very quite and it actually cleans the dishes!!!The old smeg one would leave some dishes in every wash, dirty. We have had it for over 6 months now and can't fault it. Excellent product!

Purchased in January 2019.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi SMc, Thanks for your update review.
We'd like to help, if you can email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH6857 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Dishwasher we have ever had

Purchased a Bosch Dishwasher and it is brilliant. Looked at lots of brands and specs and the Bosch did everything we wanted and more. Purchased the German-made machine and it was worth it. Stainless steel inner shell is important. It is quiet and cleans brilliantly.
It just works!
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending the German manufactured Bosch dishwashers

Purchased at Appliances Online.

ccn

ccnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Silent efficient workhorse

I purchased this dishwasher 4 months ago. The 1 st thing I noticed was how quiet it was, to the extent that I had to keep checking it was on . German manufacture gave me a confidence of quality workmanship.
It gets used every day and sometimes twice .
The dishes come out clean every time , the filter is easy to get to and its easy to use .
The additional cutlery rack was originally thought to be a good idea until, I found it stopped me from using the top rack for small quarter plates - hence I took it out .

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,099.00.

jopey14

jopey14Perth, WA

Great quiet dishwasher

Great dishwasher, replacing old Bosch 8 years, this one is almost the same but much quieter

The controls are a bit more complicated, because it has more options available, I especially like the extra dry feature, it adds 10 minutes to the cycle but the dishes come out much dryer

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $950.00.

Tania

TaniaNortheast, VIC

Better than I expected!

Fantastic mid range priced dishwasher that is very quiet. I love the speed perfect option and the ability to move the utensil basket anywhere along the bottom. Although I rinse before placing in dishwasher it cleans dishes beautifully even when they have caked on food (pasta bakes and lasagne dishes). We had an issue with an error message after a couple of weeks (water in bottom of dishwasher had set off the sensor and it wouldn't work), but hubby googled the message and was able to fix it immediately.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $995.00.

Louise v.

Louise v.

Fantastic Bosch Dishwasher

We have had 2 Bosch dishwashers, both are fantastic and clean very well. I would not hesitate to purchase another. Recently we installed a new laundry and the dishwasher space was made 1cm too low. An easy fix, this dishwasher allowed me to remove the top which meant we could slide the dishwasher in to the cabinet. Very easy to do and it still looked attractive. Thanks.

Purchased in August 2014.

Hi ,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher.
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Donald B.

Donald B.

Nice Dishwasher, We should have purchased another Brand

It's a great looking dishwasher, it does a good job of washing the dishes, my wife loves the utility tray at the top and the delay function is great for off peak electricity saving.
The only reason for the 1 star they do not have a Service Agent in Gippsland where I am located and if it develops a fault it's my problem which has been the issue with a cooktop I purchased around the same time. Bosch don't want to know you when this happens. They don't call back, Customer service is not good. I have been chasing them for weeks.

Purchased in May 2019.