your choice

lasted 2 years came up with a e27 code and stop working look on net 5 for sale with same problem only days out of warranty!!! worked well up to then but 2 years .will not have a bosch again.

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Internal Layout
Hi Shane H,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch dishwasher. We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH5572 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great dishwasher and great service!

I've had this dishwasher for 2.5 years. Just recently the heating element failed (the E09 error I've seen others on this page have). I was just out of warranty and could see from other reviewers on this page that Bosch had been really good at assisting with out-of-warranty repairs. I contacted them directly and they did not disappoint. A repairer was out today to replace the water pump at no charge and it's as good as new. I'll be a Bosch customer for life!

Purchased in September 2016.

Internal Layout
Hi Twinstar,  Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SPS60M08AU Dishwasher , we're glad to hear that you will be a Bosch customer for life. Thank you for sharing your review. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Very Good .

Has a speedy cycle for light soiled dishes. Quiet,
I use the cleaning rinse every few months. Easy to move shelves. Our previous washer had a door which was very long and a trip hazard this is a bit higher set and Great

Purchased in October 2018.

Internal Layout
Hi Rodtrish,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that the dishwasher is quiet and your shelves are easy to move, If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

LOVE this dishwasher

I’m bothering to review because I just love this dishwasher and feel like it deserves a rap. We’ve had it for about 2 years and never had any trouble. It fits an amazing amount for its size - it has such a good internal design and the two smaller blades (?) for the lower rack means you can position larger things in that won’t get in the way of the spinning, which with many a large dishwasher you can’t do! It was perfect for space saving in our apartment and a great size for daily use for 2 adults and a baby. I will definitely be getting a Bosch for our next place (because we were so happy with this we got a Bosch washing machine recently which we also love - total converts!). At the time of buying it was on the upper end of the slimline range cost wise , but we thought it was an important appliance with daily use so we needed to get a good one (it reviewed well) - never regretted that decision!

Purchased in March 2017 at Appliances Online.

Best dishwasher

Just love my new dishwasher,can't believe how quiet it is cleans well and also dries,just love it would highly recommend this product. This is our 3rd dishwasher and runs rings around our other brands we had.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
Hi Dale B,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI03A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you'd highly recommend the appliance. Thank you for sharing your review. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

More than I expected

We just bought the Bosch Series 6 SMS66JI01A. Absolutely love everything about it. Quality, efficiency & look all superseeded my expectations. It's so silent so we keep checking whether it's working or not. The dishes come out sparkling clean & super dry even when not rinsed and that's just on the 29min cycle without using the extra dry function. Even the plastic stuff comes out dry, which I've never had happen with other dishwashers. The top rack can be height adjusted for taller glassses, has cool little clips to clip smaller items into & a handy larger knife rack on top shelf & my favourite is the machine care function. Haven't tested out the other functions yet & haven't found any cons so far. With 11L per wash cyle & 220kw usage per year based on 365 washes, it's by far one one of the most eco efficient products on the market.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $896.00.

Internal Layout
Hi ShaylaB,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66JI01A. We're so glad to hear that not only are you enjoying how quiet the machine operates, but the useful functionality as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Should you have any questions in the future, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Love it!

We love this dishwasher, it is very quiet, has a 60 minute wash which does a great job and saves power. We usually give the plates a rinse under the tap first to remove any food. The dishwasher also has a cutlery drawer at the top which we found to be very good, and clips on the side so that you can clip in those small plastic containers that tend to flip over during a wash. Our last Bosch lasted 16 years so we purchased another. Let's hope this one lasts as long. Would recommend this model.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,050.00.

Internal Layout
Hi Macka, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that your finding the appliance quiet and enjoy using the cutlery drawer. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great dishwasher!

This dishwasher looks good and performs beautifully. I only rinse things a little before placing them in the dishwasher and it cleans everything well and dries them completely. Good size machine overall. Very satisfied.

Purchased in August 2017 for $600.00.

Internal Layout
Hi Pamela,  Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you are very satisfied with the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Used it 4 weeks a year for 4 years and now heating element failed

Loved this dishwasher when we first got it. We use it for less than 4 weeks a hear as it's at the holiday home. Well, we were there this summer and while the dishwasher was on it short circuited the house and then ERROR 09. Looks like the heating element went and now the dishwasher is USELESS. I expected much more longevity from a BOSCH dishwasher.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Hi Crispy, Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch dishwasher. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Not what I was told it would do

I've just purchased a $1200 Bosch dishwasher. I was told by the sales staff I would not be able to hear the machine while it was in operation as they have one in the staff room and they don't even know its running. Also on the front of the dishwasher it clearly states Super Silent 44dB. I can assure you it is much louder than 44dB (I've checked it) and I can hear it. Bosch have said perhaps if it was full I wouldn't hear it. Maybe, but that's not what it says on the front of the machine. Could have purchased another dishwasher for around $500 for the same result. Guess I'm like a lot of other people and couldn't be bothered going through the process of having it replaced.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Jorgo, Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dishwasher. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Small but still fits quite a bit

Had to buy a small dishwasher as my kitchen wouldn't fit the standard sized one. Have had the standard sized Bosch before and when comparing the two I would say the main differences are:
The small one is:
Noisier
Has a cutlery basket instead of a separate cutlery tray
Obviously holds a lot less. We're a family of five but managed to get away with turning it on no more than once a day.
Most of the options and display buttons are the same.

Only issue was that there must've been water left inside when they did the test run in the factory so it was very smelly when we got it and continued to be so for a while. I called Bosch and they were very apologetic but did not offer any recompensation. I didn't ask but I thought they might've sent me out a cleaning product or free tablets.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi V,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback for your Bosch SPS60M08AU dishwasher. if we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Fantastic machine

Bought this machine to replace our old (only a few years old but terrible, yet that’s another story) Samsung dishwasher . This Bosch has been amazing thus far , it washes spotlessly and doesn’t leak steam and warp the cupboard like the previous dishwasher we owned. Recommended for anyone looking for a well made reliable machine !

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi tweek_vonsheek,  Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you recommend the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Unfortunately thoroughly disappointed

I bought a Bosch SMS66 on 27/11/18 because I thought it was a top quality product, but I was sorely disappointed from day one. There are three issues with it: 1) It does not dry much, things are dripping wet when you open the door, 2) if the machine is not used for more than a day it will develop a smell inside, and 3) it does not seem to clean as well as our old Dishlex 301. The latter is something that I do not take too seriously at the moment, because only having used it for 5 weeks does not supply sufficient data to base sound statistics on. The drying is a serious problem to me, our old Dishlex was much better at it, despite me using the “extra dry” option, and regardless whether I use “auto wash” or “auto intensive” program.

I had a technician out to have a look at it on 24/12, and was later told that the machine had no fault but was working “within specifications”. If such poor drying and developing a smell is within specifications, I actually do not want the machine any longer. I am now working towards having it returned and getting a top quality machine in its stead, may be a Miele. I have sent the salesperson at GoodGuys photos of how wet dishes are when the cycle is finished, and he wanted to contact Bosch to see what can be done. I do not mind if the next machine will cost some more, as long as this means I am getting a top quality machine. Which was what I wanted in the first place.
---UPDATE 12 MARCH 2019---
After Bosch posted an invitation to make contact on the productreview website, I spoke to a representatvie who only asked me if the fault still existed. I confirmed. She said that she would pass this on to the technical team and they would ring me on 17 Januray 2019. This call never came. So may be the posting in response to my review was just a PR exercise. This is hard for me to say, as I lived my first 30 years in Germany and grew up with Bosch standing for top quality, but now I would never buy Bosch again. When I was foreman in a large Holden Dealership in 2000/2001, we exchanged Bosch alternators nearly on a daily basis under warranty, as they were not charging. Comment from Bosch at the time: They are built for a price. In about 2003, I had to dismantle my 3 year old Bosch frontloader washing machine, grind the rust off, and respray it. During the exercise I found a sticker "made in Malaysia", which was disappointing as I thought I had bought a german machine. So sorry to say, never again will I buy Bosch, they lost their way ages ago.

Purchased in November 2018.

Hi anonymouse,  Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch dishwasher. We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH4328 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.I lodged a complaint with the Office of Fair Trading, and as a result the retailer took the machine back on 10/3/19, and refunded me the full purchase price. I bought a Miele somewhere else. Had they taken the machine back when I asked them to at the end of December, they could have made the profit on the $1700 machine I bought, and retained a loyal customer. I have bought well over $10,000 worth of goods there since 2010, now I will never go back. Not very smart on their part.Hi anonymouse,  We are sorry to hear about your experience on your Bosch SMS66MW01A dishwasher Thank you for letting us know. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

The Bees Knees

Very easy to operate.
We don't scrape or prewash our dishes, but will scrape a claggy pan. We mostly use the 1 Hour cycle and find it works well.
Very quiet in operation and happily uses Aldi dishwashing powder and blue rinse stuff to produce an excellent result.
It totally embarrasses our previous Asko.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Tony3, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the machines performance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Super Happy!!

Purchased for our son...he researched dishwashers and was happy to pay a little extra compared to a basic machine - without breaking the bank account.
It is the German model and has a full Stainless Steel interior. When purchasing online one can forget about the interior and for him he didn't want plastic.
He is in a unit complex and loves how quietly the machine runs.The three levels is great! He has removed the cutlery basket as he uses the cutlery drawer and that is less bending too. This also allows for a nice open space. This purchase was made without viewing it physically and based on Reviews alone. One month out and he's absolutely thrilled with his dishwasher purchase from Appliances On-line who were the cheapest, had free delivery and took the old machine away. Also they were very good over the phone at 10pm helping define delivery that suited us. The delivery guys were up beat and very pleasant. Overall a great experience!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Sue Ireland, Thanks for your review and feedback about our Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher. We're glad to hear that your son is enjoying the appliance features. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home AustraliaOh thank you Bosch Home Australia...we will :-)

Excellent Dishwasher

My excellent 15-year-old basic Westinghouse dishwasher blew a door seal and leaked. Enquiries revealed about $200 to repair, so I decided to replace. I have always had a preference for Bosch products, especially those actually manufactured in Germany (like my German manufactured solar panels). Spent some time researching the various Bosch dishwashers and settled on this model. The instruction booklet could be better, although the dishwasher is easy to use. The old dishwasher was noisy, so you knew it was on. This dishwasher is whisper quiet. So quiet in fact, that I had to check to see if it was working. The cutlery rack is a great idea and much better than the cutlery basket. I sort my cutlery when I put it in the dishwasher, then all I need to do is grab the cutlery and put in the appropriate draw. The adjustable racks and fold down prongs are brilliant allowing for large and odd shaped bowls and containers and making it easy to load. Even drying Tupperware containers has not been a problem. Lots of features that I will probably never use, and I am yet to try the timer which is one of the features I particularly wanted so that I could run the dishwasher on solar power during the day. Much more economical on both water and electricity than the old dishwasher. Easy to install, although the water inlet has a large safety fitting which necessitated cutting a larger hole through the cupboard under the kitchen sink. High quality stainless steel all around and looks great. Bought from The Good Guys for $953.10 when they had a 10% off one day sale.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Petron,  Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying the features of the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Great dishwasher.

It has a quality feel you expect from the price tag. Does a good job washing the dishes, quiet and the internal design allows for much more dishes than our previous dishwasher. It might cost more than some of the others but in my opinion it worth the extra. It should last longer than a $400 one and with its 5 and 4 star water and energy rating it might save the extra $$$ you spent on it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi András,  Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66JI01A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that are enjoying the quality of the appliance. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Awesome!

Exceptional cleaning. It's quiet, easy to use and has a really cool top pull out shelf drawer to put utensils in. Lots of features, programmable and the timer works great. Bought from David Jones at a bargain price of $1,119. Delivered a week later and easy to put in. Very happy!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Rob, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the peace and quiet. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Very Happy

We inherited a dishwasher with our house which broke recently. I spent a couple days researching and reading reviews and finally settled on this dishwasher because of the good reviews. It has only been a week but I wanted to jump on and write a review as a kind of 'thanks for the reviews!'

This dishwasher is whisper quiet. We used to have to put the dishwasher on when we went to bed because we couldn't hear the TV over the noise, now we put it on you cant even hear it.
We always rinse our plates so I've only been using the 60min cycle and everything comes out perfectly clean. I don't use rinse aid and 95% of the time everything is dry. The only times are a couple of plastic items and a saucepan that had something else stacked on top of it.

We're currently using the top draw for cutlery (it also came with a basket). Our wine glasses don't fit on the glasses shelf but there is a rack they can lean against down the bottom which I've been using and it works well. Our dinner plates are quite big so dropping the glasses tray is not really an option. We can always remove the cutlery tray if we decide its not working out long term. For now Im enjoying the tray as all knives and forks are dry whereas my last machine I always had to dry them. I haven't tried the basket yet.

I like push buttons and how simple and obvious it is to use. Complicated electronics are not my cup of tea. It still has the countdown which is super useful. Both these things I was looking for with a dishwasher. The door is solid and stiff my 2yr old cant open it, the old one she used to open all the time.

Glad to have read the reviews and got a machine I'm happy with. Thanks everybody contributing!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi jj, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI02A Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

BOSCH Dishwasher SMS66MI03A Great Quite & Functional

My wife bought this Bosch dishwasher from Harvey Norman Store six months ago and we are very delighted with it as it is super quiet during wash cycle. The cutlery, dishes and cups are dried when wash cycle is completed as Bosch Heat Exchanger uses the residue heat to dry the dishes. It has a separate upper drawer for cutlery and utensils. It has six wash programmes from auto, glass, eco and quick mode to meet the different washing needs. Would recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Joseph34, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch SMS66MI03A dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the appliance. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

So there is no stand alone rinse cycle? Why is that? It was a setting we've used on a dishwasher all the time so there must be a reason?
Hi, Ben. Are you sure it’s this model you have? Mine has a pre-rinse setting. It’s the button on the bottom right. Best of luck!Maybe it's a different model but unfortunately no! Just a quick cycle button bottom left that goes for half Na hour. How long does the pre-rinse go for? Maybe it's the same but a different nameHi Ben J,  Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Dishwasher. We do have a Prerinse cycle however this depends on what model dishwasher you have. Not all models have this function. Please refer to you manual that has the overview of all programs for your dishwasher. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

I have a series 6 Dishwasher SMS66J101A/41... The 29 minute cycle shows 44 minutes, and the 60 mns cycle shows 1.15... I have added rinse aid... and no change... I've had Bosch dishwashers before and the previous model used to have a 15 mins rinse cycle which was ideal for rinsing a few dishes when the dishwasher wasn't full... I also had set in on no rinse aid as I use tablets that has rinse aid in it... I never had any problems with this dishwasher set on no rinse aid... Why on earth did Bosch decide to eliminate the rinse cycle? Can you solve this problem that I have now?
Hi Forrest Friend Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch dishwasher . We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home AustraliaThank you, I will contact you...

What if I want to just rinse the dishes until I have a full load? The manual reads like it has this function however there isn’t a button for it.
I've never tried! But at a guess use the 29 min cycle.Hi Jason,  Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch Dishwasher. We'd recommend using the pre rinse cycle. This is suitable for all types of utensils that are lightly soiled. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.  Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Serie 6 SMS66MW01A (White)Serie 6 SMS66MI02A (Stainless Steel)Serie 6 SMS66JI01ASerie 6 SPS60M08AUSerie 6 SMS66MI03A
Price (RRP) $1,399$1,499$1,399$1,149$1,549
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack , Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)3.5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption12 L/wash12 L/wash11 L/wash10.9 L/wash12 L/wash
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)3 star(s)4 star(s)
Energy Consumption235 kWh per year235 kWh per year220 kWh per year197 kWh per year235 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level44 db44 db44 db50 db44 db
Number of Programs66666
Number of Place Settings 1515141015
Colour / Finish WhiteStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 845 x 600 x 600 mm845 x 600 x 600 mm845 x 600 x 600 mm845 x 600 x 600 mm845 x 600 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJan 2014