37 LI, 43 LI, 34 LI

Pros

• Lightweight yet robust

• Easy to operate

• Effortless to clean and maintain

Cons

• Charger prone to breaking

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Battery Life

Expensive item to have failed.

Fritz
Fritz

A very uesful and informative review.

Perfect, best thing I bought ever

I owned every type of lawnmowers before, but this Bosch battery powered is the best I ever had. Light, cuts beautifully, doesn’t make dust, picks up everything, and looks awesome cute . With a spare battery I’m always finish my average size lawn.

Bosch Power Tools
GracieBosch Power Tools

Hi Somi,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts on the Rotak 37 LI, we're glad you're getting good use out of it!
Have a great day!

Somi
Somi

Thank you , I recommend this lawnmower to everyone, all my friends already have one,

Dev Gill
Dev GillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product for small size lawn!!

This Lawn mower is very handy for small size lawn. I bought it for my old man who lives in two bedroom apartment and has no grass at the front but small lawn at the back. He absolutely loves it.

Although he is in love with this but when i tried this on my average size backyard it was struggling to mow. So would only recommend this product to people who have small yards.

A full charge batter can last for about 15 to 20 mins.

Purchased in September 2015 at Bunnings Warehouse for $599.00.

Fleur
Fleurbrisbane

Great little mower for small yard

I purchased this little mower for my front small yard. It does a great job, I mow regularly so am able to leave the catcher off. My only criticism is that the 2 mainonoff switch needs to be held in for the duration , which requires both hands to do so. This makes life difficult since one has to continually stop the mowing process in order to move the electric lead out of the way. A bit of a nuisance to say the least. You could get the job done in half the time with a more thoughtful design hre

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Bigted
Bigted

Very happy

Very happy. Use it to do around the pool and path edges. But inlove it so much i use it for the entire yard over winter as it is so ligt and easy to use. Struggles a bit in long thick sir walter but still cuts fine. Highly recommend. Great

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mengxi
MengxiMelbourne

This is perfect! Cannot live with it !

I'm very happy with this movers' cutting results. It is very easy to maneuver the mower. This brand mower is easy to operate and maintain. It is also not heavy to women so that I can operate with ease. It is also flexible to collect and clean. Overall, i'm satisfied with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Nevin
NevinMelbourne

Still working great after a year use

Great electric lawn mover.

Pros:
- Battery still running good after an year use. I can use it for my whole big backyard, decent size front yard and nature strip.
- Powerful enough to cut through the grass
- Great customer support
- Light weight and easy to clean

Cons:
- Wheel axle started rusting
- Pricey option compared to others

idlab07
idlab07Perth, WA

Excellent Quiet Light Mower!

This mower is very powerful and easy to use though it's only a battery operated one. I had to change from petrol to the battery operated one because it's easier to use for my dad. It's very light to maneuver. To start you just need to press a button. Very easy to clean and maintain too.

Supreet
SupreetMelbourne

Good powered Electric mower

I bought this from bunnings along with trimmer that came in the box.
This is powered by wire, which trains most people off- but I don't like petrol mowers due heir maintenance requirements.
For this, you just plug in and go.
It is just about very simple learning curve of how not to mow over wire.
This unit is pretty powerful and does the job. I have about 300m2 lawn and face no problem even with knee length grass. Price was $200 combined mower plus trimmer.

Find out how Bosch Rotak LI Series compares to other Battery Lawn Mowers

Motor spins a few times then stops,give it a month maybe two and it starts again sales and services

Motor keeps stopping then spins a couple of times then stops again.give it a month or two then it works fine again.dont know if Bosch are aware or not but the grass keeps growing!sales and service pathetic no wonder they lost the war with machines like this,tanks would only fire on certain days.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Judy
JudyMelbourne

Great Lawnmower but not AL 3640 CV Charger

I had exactly the same problem as the previous reviewer (Roger on Nov 23 2016) - the AL 3640 CV charger suddenly stop working after 4 years while the lawnmower is going just fine (the lawnmower is not that often used over the 4 years). Followed Roger's comments and located the original article (http://galooph.com/blog/2015/11/13/repairing-a-bosch-al-3640-cv-charger/), I have managed to replace the 1W 180k resistor and got the charger working again! $0.25 instead of $190 for new charger is something unbeatable. Agreeing with Roger that Bosch should have better solutions/warnings on this problem for their customers. Thank you Roger and gallooph for sharing your tips/solutions!!!

Date PurchasedSept 2012
Roger
RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mower - shame about the charger

I've had this mower for quite a few years now and it works brilliantly all the time. I don't have much lawn to mow (and even less now that I built a new house) but the one thing I'm hearing a lot of is the under-engineered battery charger dying...and considering the faulty part bringing your mowing to a halt is a 25 cent 180k resistor I'm not impressed with Bosch's engineers on that count. However there is a well written article by a guy called galooph who explains really well how to fix it (though I think his wattages were wrong and I replaced the resistor with a 1W 180k-ohm resistor and all is good again. Maybe I should start a service for repairing chargers in Melbourne ;)

Date PurchasedJune 2009
Bluesheep
BluesheepSydney

Great mower!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
SteveK
SteveKT

Grass jams the edge of blade

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Active lady
Active ladyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Served me well

I was happy for 4 years then all of a sudden battery would only last 5 minutes after charging so bought a new battery, not cheap nevertheless cheaper than a new mower, new battery appeared to change but zilch power, was told the charger had died rather than the battery.

Date PurchasedFeb 2012

A Entwistle
A Entwistle asked
Bosch Rotak LI Series

I have just received my Bosch rotak 35 r. Blade goes round but no grass is cut. Adjusted to the lowest cut but still does not cut. Any help?

DAVE V
DAVE Vasked
Bosch Rotak LI Series

My Rotak 410 l1 ergoflex when I press the start runs for 2 seconds then cuts out and only when I switch off and on again starts to runs for 2 seconds then cuts out battery reads full charge but there is a clicking inside engine compartment and as it click it cuts out. Any ideas?

Mark H.
Mark H.asked

Why does my Bosch Tota 43LI2 lawnmower keep stopping

See all Bosch Rotak LI Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Power Tools representatives

Features:

• The latest push mower in the Bosch Rotak LI Series is the Rotak 32-12, a battery-powered mower with a 1200W Powerdrive motor and 13Nm of torque that’s suited for small to medium-sized lawns.
  • The height of cut for this mower is between 20 to 60mm, so you can mow to a length that suits you and your yard.
  • It has ErgoFlex handles to help reduce stress placed on your back and arms, so you can easily mow with a good posture. It’s also adjustable so you can customise the mower for it to be comfortable and suited to your body.
  • The mower can cut your lawn right up to the edge, so you don’t need to go in later with a different garden tool to clean up the sides.
  • Weighing only 6.8kg makes this mower easy to move and push around the lawn.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Bosch Rotak 32-12 was lightweight yet surprisingly robust and powerful.
  • They also found that the mower was easy to operate and push around their lawn.
  • According to reviewers, cleaning and maintaining the machine was simple (partly thanks to its battery operation).

A point of pain:

• For some reviewers, the charger for the mower wasn’t as durable as expected, and needed repair or replacement after just a few years of use.
Compare all 3 Bosch Rotak LI Series
Noise Level 70 dB
Weight13.9 kg
Voltage 36 V
Charging Time2.3 hours
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Engine / Motor