Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Dishwashers

3 questions from our users

Joe
Joeasked
Serie 4 SMU46GS01A

Had dishwasher installed yesterday and can’t change the setting so will only wash on the eco setting. How can I fix this?

Fred C
Fred C

I think I only use the one setting only as instructions are not very useful. Could try youtube or I called Bosch directly they showed me just how to use the one setting.

Bosch Home Appliances
BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Joe,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

PGLFOOasked
Serie 4 SMU46GS01A

Hi, I bought a SMU46GS01A and according to the manual it can be connected to a hot water pipe. However when I tried to go to the settings to change settings, I encountered some difficulties. The instructions doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Pam

Jen B
Jen B

My understanding is that this model can only be connected to the cold water inlet

Thank you Jen. Much appreciated. Pam

Alexander A.asked
Serie 4 SMI46GS01A

Hi there,
Which one is better or more expensive SMU46GS01A or SMU50E05AU?
I believe the SMU50E05AU has been discontinued, was it because this model is no good?

Bosch Home Appliances
BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Alexander A,
Thank you for your question.
SMU46GS01A is a Series 4 - Top basket adjustable on three levels offers. 4 Star energy rating & 4 star WELS water rating. 6 wash programs & 4 special options
SMU50E05AU Is a Series 2- 3 Star energy rating, 3.5 Star WELS water rating. 5 wash programs with 1 special options.
If you would like further information, please refer to the product spec sheets on our website.
If we can be of any more help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744 with your model number.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Alexander A.

Thank you so much for your reply. Do you mind telling me how much is the price different between those 2 models? I believe SMU46GS01A is more expensive, am I right?

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives