Bosch Serie 4 Dishwashers

Bosch Serie 4 Dishwashers

SMS50E32AU, SMS46GI01A (Stainless Steel), SMS46KI01A, etc...

• Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Internal Layout

SeyfoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect dishwasher

I Have had this dishwasher since the start of the year i had a lg which lasted me about 6 years it was good and big inside until one of the components broke and i ended up buying a bosch dishwasher which i am very happy with i like that the racks are high and you can put plates in the bottom rack and it wont hit the water spray. also the vario speed which is good it cuts the time of the cycle in half and has amazing results!!
Overall i am happy with this dishwasher and would recommend it to others

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $600.00.

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smelly dishwasher

Purchased a bosch dishwasher today anrac when we arrived home the back of our car had water all through it and the packaging of dishwasher all wet and leaking. Immediately called the store and told all Bosch dishwashers are tested before being shipped and all the same. This is great if you then empty the water back out. Ended up with foul smelling water through house after we thought it had finished leaking. Install instructions not in English and ended up with leftover parts. Not a good experience.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Belinda L.

Belinda L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish

Waste water pump broken only after 7 months upon purchase. Not happy with the quality of the product and feel I have been ripped off. There is no option to return the product, instead I have to wait for a repairer to come out and I have no idea when that will be, as the information provided was very ambiguous.

Purchased in May 2019.

Can't handle dirty dishes

Had this for nearly 2 years. Sick of the error message if even the smallest bit of food gets past the filter.
I must get the error message at least once a month, then I have to reach into the filthy dishwasher water to look for any food stuck in there. There's never anything substantial. Our old dishwasher, different brand, could handle anything you threw at it. We had it for 7 years and never had anything like the number of error messages we get with the Bosch.

Purchased in March 2018.

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dishwasher. If we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Barbara L.

Barbara L.

best dishwasher

The first time I used this it was so quiet I didn't think it was running. I have to see the red light is on to know that it is running. It cleans well not over the top but I have no complaints . The best thing is how quiet it is.

Purchased in May 2019.

Teris

TerisPerth, WA

Compact dishwasher

I bought this for my rental property...it consumes less water therefore it will help me to save money on my rental income the long term...i haven't used it yet but the extensive warranty gives me piece of mind...

AnneL

AnneLSydney, NSW

Excellent dishwasher

Super quiet dishwasher. Washes well and cleans first time. Great value for money. Buying with confidence from a reliable company. Dishwasher is well made and the s/s is great. Easy to clean and no rinsing items before hand. Great product.

Purchased in September 2019 for $850.00.

Arthur

ArthurVictoria

Happy with the purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Online.

Daniel D.

Daniel D.Sydney, NSW

Worked great for 2.5 years

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys for $600.00.

opal88

opal88Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Dishwasher I’ve ever owned!

After spending over $1000 each time I needed to replace my dishwasher, I thought I would get on here and give you all a great tip.
This is just the greatest! Family of 6 and I can honestly say that I have only ever used the Quick cycle and EVERYTHING cleans perfectly!
I also only use the cheap Shine tablets from Woolworths, so I’m a bit excited about this purchase! Hope this review saves you all from wasting more big dollars on yet another appliance that fails to perform! Nothing worse!

Purchased in June 2019.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love this dishwasher!!

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,199.00.

Sunil

SunilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is How Dish Washer Should Function

Bought Bosch Serie 4 SMS46KI02A fromGood Guys and this machine is living up to the expectations and does everything to precision and does everything the website & features say it does.

Very simple to Set it up , Very simple to use all its functionalities. There is nothing to complain about this product but all we need is a little extra length on the chord.

CLeans the most greasy utensils with ease, we have tried various dishwashing tablets but then this works best with FINISH Qunatum Clean

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $788.00.

Leeanne17

Leeanne17South-Eastern Region, NSW

Replacement and love it

This dishwasher replaced my old favourite and I love it the racks are easily folded down for bigger items, it’s not too noisy and it cleans to sparkle! I never have any food residue it’s easy to set with multiple settings the cycles are longer than my previous one but it has a quick wash and by always adding rinse aid it can lessen time on all cycles I have a family of 5 and I run it once a day but you can set and forget it also has a lock so no little fingers can disturb it, it’s also very nice too look at and easy to clean, I recommend this dishwasher I’m very happy with it.

Purchased in November 2018 at Billy Guyatts for $860.00.

Dumisani

DumisaniPerth, WA

perfect machine

bought this dishwasher in Perth nearly 2 weeks ago, easy to fit by yourself, very quiet and washes very well. highly recommend this one, worth paying the extra dollars for.

Purchased in August 2019 at Goodguys for $965.00.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Very happy with my new dishwasher

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $869.00.

Simon C

Simon CPerth

Reliable and excellent

I've owned this dishwasher for 5.5 years and really like it. It's reliable and washes well. It's also easy to set up and use. I find the quick wash cycle is good enough for most regular washes so it's fast and economical.

Purchased in March 2014 at The Good Guys for $590.00.

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Best Dishwasher

Purchased in May 2017 at RetraVision for $600.00.

Bryn55

Bryn55Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much better than the Bellini it replaced!

We purchased this machine to replace a 2 year old Bellini that developed a fault. That was enough for us to chuck it out because it wasn't very good anyway.
We took delivery of the new Bosch DW today and we are more than satisfied. It is virtually silent in operation. Even water filling was quiet. It did a superb job of cleaning on its first load. The time taken to clean was great... started out around 1h25m on Auto but this reduced using the speed perfect function.
The only minor gripe we have is the installation manual. All pictures and no words. One task had us calling the Bosch 24x7 number for help but they saw us right within minutes,

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $799.00.

Siemen F.

Siemen F.

Amazing value for money

Purchased in February 2018 at Appliances Online for $797.00.

IronMaiden

IronMaidenBowral

Good reasonable priced Dishwasher

This replaced a 14 year old Miele, once you get used to the item layout and explore the various cycles you will find it to be a good dishwasher. I was surprised how effective the short wash cycle was for lightly soiled items. The more intense cycles are very effective.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $767.00.