2Bosch Serie 4 WAN24121AU

4.1

gidawayback
gidawaybackSouth-Eastern Region, NSW6 posts

Great front loader!

This is a great washing machine and is incredibly quiet, it does a good job and that is all you need really. Also don’t over do the detergent, I use Dynamo and half a cap I find is just right! Just make sure you set it to level before using it. Thumbs up here! Show details
James P.
James P.

Excellent choice

We had the earlier version of this in 2011, but had to replace if after the 2022 flood. We've had the Serie 4 for nearly 2 years now. I performs faultlessly. Its so quiet in use you hardly know its going. I'm sorry some people have had bad experiences with this machine - our experience has been excellent. By the way, you have to wipe out the bottom of the front seal (which has a large space in it) to stop water, lint and then mould building up. Show details ·  1
Jac Gan
Jac GanDarling Downs, QLD8 posts

Stick with the best

After 18 years of service, my Bosch front load washing machine finally decided not to work. It was a "no brainer" that, after such a long time of "no issues" service, that I was going to stick with a Bosch front load machine. I opted for a slightly larger washing machine this time, upgrading to an 8kg capacity drum.
What I particularly love about the Bosch front loaders, is the 15 minute eco program. It is perfect if you just want to freshen up clothes that are not particularly dirty, but have been worn for a short period of time.
I highly recommend this washing machine. You too, will find yourself impressed with this easy to use and water efficient machine. Did I mention its quiet operation? Show details
ChrisPerth, WA11 posts

We renovated our kitchen with Bosch appliances thinking they were good. Every one of them failed

Rubbish. Everything either broke or stopped working within 18 months. I opened the oven door once and it just smashed into pieces. range hood, dishwasher, oven ( door smashed into a thousand pieces once when i just opened it), washing machine fell apart after a year. Its just crap.
Bosch Home Appliances
Bosch Home Appliances   DM
bungan
bunganSydney, NSW2 posts

solemn dawn
solemn dawnWatson 2602, ACT5 posts

Perfect operation for 3 years now

We bought this from appliances on line and it has not missed a beat. Show details
Mollybot
Mollybot4 posts

Smells of Bitumen, so do the clothes

Our washing machine is brand new from Appliances Online, installed and tested by them. It has a horrible chemical small like roadworks or tar that is worse after a hot wash. Our clothes also smell like tar. We’re experimenting with cooler washes, but its stinking up our laundry and its stinking up our clothes.

Really upsetting after spending so much on a new washing machine. We had an LG that ran for 13 years, I wish we’d just got new bearings put in now. Show details

MaryMary
MaryMarySydney, NSW26 posts

Hermon A.
Hermon A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best of them all

Totally will buy this for the whole family this is the best washing machines I've ever purchased and I'll never regret having 10 of this at home totally in love with this and also so good for sensetive clothing material because it doesn't harm or make it look like old I'd give this 100/10
Bob
BobSydney Surrounds, NSW11 posts

Easy to use and stylish

I've never owned a Bosch product before but I am really impressed with this washing machine. Only had it a few weeks. No issues. Installed it ourselves which was easy. Fairly quiet. Doesn't move around even on our uneven 1970s floor. Enough settings without being too complex to use. Has a 15 or 30 min setting for small light loads too. Washes clothes well and looks good. Show details
Phil wright
Phil wrightGoulburn Valley, VIC3 posts

Don’t buy it

DONT BUY A BOSCH APPLIANCE
Do yourself a favour don’t by Bosch
Bought a washing machine leaked from day one
Their Warranty, Customer Service and repair is a joke
After 5 moths of going to the laundry mat it would be cheaper if you put your money in the bin. Still unresolved !! Buy something else Show details
Udo R.
Udo R.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

best machine so far

we live with a water tank no mains ,also along drive for maintenace or repair,great, washer for water,quite and reliable does everything you expect from a washer Show details ·  1
Camelia
Camelia5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with this washing machine

Just bought this washing machine and it's doing the job,but can someone tell me why is the vibration to much when it's on speed Show details
Holly W.
Holly W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Can't live without. So easy to use!

Use it for everything excluding doona. The controls are so easy to use, super clear and explanatory and Bosch troubleshooting is great (when trying to work out how I clean the filter). Handles all clothes really well. Cycle times vary from 15 mins to 1h+ so great for whatever I need to do Show details
taylor
taylor2 posts

Perfect condition

Perfect working condition, it wont make loud sound and vibration during washing clothes. Save electricity and water , maintain energy efficiency. It does what a washing machine should be and does an excellent job Show details

Hilary H.
Hilary H.

Our Bosch WAN24121AU is proving a big disappointment and I've just pulled another item off clothing out of the machine with a tear in it. I've coped with singlets and socks having tears but my just purchased and first time washed cotton shirt has a tear in the sleeve which can only have come from the machine. I've never experienced tears from my washing machine and I've been doing this for a long time! Are there any thoughts on how to prevent this from happening?

Chris

I dont know. All our Bosch products fell apart after a few months to a year. Not getting them again.

Bosch Home Appliances
Bosch Home Appliances   DM

Hi Hilary, Thankyou for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Please feel free to contact our customer care line on 1300 369 744 and our friendly team will be able to assist you with any necessary troubleshooting.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

James K.
James K.

What Bosch dryer with 550mm depth would be stackable on Bosch Serie 4 8kg Front Loader Washing Machine WAN24121AU? Thanks.

Christine L.
Christine L.

Have you had any problem with the spinning with this machine?

Julie.W
Julie.W
Neal

Hi julie we are experiencing this same problem with the clothing coming out too wet it says that the spin speed is max 1200rpm and 1200 speed settings I wonder if anyone knows how we can increase the spin speed settings
can anyone help us with this

See all Bosch Serie 4 WAN24121AU questions