Bowden's Own Auto Body Detail

Bowden's Own Auto Body Detail

See the Best Car Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bowden's Own? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jim W
Jim W

This is a great product use it and recommend it all the time

I use it on my 69 Mustang and jeep gc each time i do it every couple of months or so i always get comments on how good they look

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lazy Wax what a laugh

Come on guys rename this product to expensive time consuming and expensive wax. Not happy with the way it went on or the way the paint felt afterwards. Contacted Bowdens but too many variables and off course I wasnt applying it properly. What is lazy about a product that requires this much work? Firstly all the steps of surface preparation then two cloths to apply. OH by the way my microfiber cloths arent any good according to Bowdens. It has to be their special cloths. Oh and not just one but 2. Thats it try and up sell.
I love detailing my cars but this product is not really for amateurs. If you want a smooth slick shine I would try another product thats polymer based.

Best products I have used ....

Dogs are the best.
Dogs are the best.Sydney, NSW

Totally Australian made & owned world beater.

Car Care Products

Find out how Bowden's Own Auto Body Detail compares to other Car Care Products

Outstanding Aussie Product

Being an avid car lover, motor racer, 4x4 enthusiast, I have used many products & over time I though I had found a good combination. After using Bowdens Own range I will never go back to the others. The results are amazing. I'm always getting asked what I use as all my cars & motorbikes they always have a showroom finish!
Being lazy I'm also blown away how easy it is to use. Best of all its an Australian owned and manufactured product as well!

Great product ... try it before others!

After trying several similar brands over a number of years I purchased the Bowdens Own product .. at last I have found an item that really works up to my expectations. It really gives the paint work a new deep look, whether on my newer model metallic paint Fords or the old 1973 GT.
Effective results
It took a visit to 3 Autobarn stores before I found it in stock

Brilliant product

Leaves your vehicle with that waxed look without the hard work, also great product for those who collect diecast models as it cleans,removes static so dust wont stick and does not affect decals.
Overall great product

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
QWERTY-123
QWERTY-123Qld, 4556

You have no idea how good this stuff is.....

As far as car care goes, this stuff is unbelievably good. second to none as far as quality goes.

If you have any questions go to the Face Book site and ask a question then see committed they are to car care.

100/10 if that is possible.
Easy to use.

Beechy
BeechyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I have used this as a lubricant for claying, to clean water spots off after washing my car as it dried before I could get a drying towel on it. Works great, evaporates quickly, you can buy this in bulk. Doesn't streak even on hot paintwork. I have a black car and it brings out the metallic flecks in the paint if I use this after washing. Adds a layer of protection, almost like a quick wax
Doesn't streak, use with clay, good for quick touch up after washing

Car Care Products