NuFinish Once-A-Year Car Polish

NuFinish Once-A-Year Car Polish

See the Best Car Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Are You Sure

Used this on my truck...twice...that was enough...actually too much.
Paint has been fading since them...Dont use as regular wax or polish.
Newer models can better take this polish. Read the reviews please.

Purchased in August 2015.

Zowner

ZownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to use great product

i used so many others till i found Nu-Finish

25 years of use.

Brilliant product. Over 25 years & 4 new cars I have used it on all, with fantastic results. I wait 1 year from new apply as directed and have had comments on how great the duco is when I have sold each car. You can apply it out in the sun and it is easy on and very easy off.

Black Thumb Down

Lazza

EXCELLENT PRODUCT WHEN USED IN THE RIGHT CONDITIONS

Orvis

OrvisSydney

Poetic licence in a bottle

Siggi

SiggiMelbourne

keeping clean keep it shine

Easy to use brings some shine but nothing to great, there are better products out there which bring more shine but they also come at a price. In the end it’s a good product but don’t expect too much, the price is very affordable as well. Be aware of the plastic parts don’t rub over it as it leaves marks.

Daniel Huynh

Daniel Huynh

Don’t use for stone chipped body

Bought after the recommendation of the detailing guy. It’s ok, not great. Yes this can last much longer than normal wax but it requires perfect paint surface which is rare. It clogged in all my stone chips, making the car look really sandblasted. It removed all my touchup paints. Horrible. Cost me so much money and time to rectify. I was so frustrated that I asked for even a $15 refund. It’s true you pay for what you get. Meguair is the best.

ace

acePerth, WA

Its a sealant not a wax or polish

You need good paint to start with that means removing swirl marks and any dirt before this goes on the car and you will have much better results. I use it every 6 months and i think it works very well just make sure not to get in on trim as it leave a white mark.

MightyJosh

MightyJoshQueensland, 4504

Good polish, but a bit of work involved

This is a very good polish. I believe it use to be one of thoes TV infomercial products, but one that actually was good. I have used it for a few years now. It's not a one a year polish as it says you have to reapply in 30 days. The water beads off it well and it does last a long time.

It stinks though. With most polish/wax smell great, this doesn't. The reason why it only got 4 stars is it not "no buffing" as the bottle says. It takes a bit to buff off once on.

Carvaan

CarvaanPerth WA

Crap. Crap more crap. Does nothing.

Honestly speaking. It does crap to the car.
It's not a wax and it's not a polish either so I don't know what it is. Always used wax and thought might give this latest technology a go as they state on their packaging but I was wrong.
It specifically said if you don't like it then a FULL Refund but guess what the shop is not taking it back and I have tried to contact nufinish and they are too busy to reply back.

SS DanDarwin