Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner

Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner

G7116 and G7164

See the Best Car Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pippi

Pippigeelong

Recommend this product for cars and household cleaning

this is the best shampoo I have used on my SS Commodore and my wife's' Suzuki Vitara
They come up looking like show room standard and we frequently get comments on the shine
No need to scrub off mud as it slides off with a hose down
Recently we used it during a house clean on mirrors, windows and shower screens -the shampoo took all the soap scum off and left the shower screens shining Very impressed as these can be hard to clean
Used a very small amount to wash wooden floors which looked great -clean and shining too
Telling the family how many uses this shampoo has as it has no strong odour and is not harsh on skin
It is cost effective because it doesn't take a lot to lather up to get good results

BigT

BigTBrisbane

The Best I have found

This is a great product. It’s not cheap, but you get what you pay for. After a couple of washes, you can really see the difference, witha shinier finish and deeper colour. I use it with the new snow foam cannon and pressure washer for complete no touch washing. Awesome results, and I’m fussy.

PoweredByJenga

PoweredByJengaBrisbane

Very Good car shampoo

Brilliant product

I used this after been recommended by a friend and have to say this and their interior cleaner makes my 2010 cooper look like new finally a product that lasts and does what it says it does!! Will certainly recommend this to anyone wanting a good car cleaner, great job

SS Dan

SS DanDarwin

Its Gold Jerry Gold !

I have a Hazard Yellow SS Ute and this Gold Class brings it up like a new show room car. I wash every other week and probably don't need to as the car is still brilliant but its in my DNA I love my SS.I have given it to friends and after washing their cars they head out and buy a flagon of the Gold stuff. I want to try the Meguiars NXT or Ultimate Car Wash just for a comparison but the Goldy beats any other brands i have ever tried. A1

TommyC

TommyCArmidale

By far the best car wash I have ever used!

all_alloy

all_alloySouth East Queensland, QLD

The most luxurious car wash gel in the world.

BMW fanatic