Bowden's Own Tyre Sheen

Bowden's Own Tyre Sheen

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bowden's Own? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Andrew
AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Goes On Black And Stays That Way

One of my biggest gripes with tyre shine products is that they start of black, but in a couple of weeks they are a brown / grey colour. I have tried So-Easy / Meguires / generic, and they all suffer the same problem. The Bowden's Own product goes on black, and stays that way - for about a month. Definitely the best tyre shine product that I have tried.

Quick and easy to apply, any overspray doesn't make a mess of the wheels, and it smells so good too!

Bowden's Own is an Australian made and owned company, so using it supports the little guy as well.

All that, and it is actually cheaper than the competitors - I can highly recommend it!

Purchased in November 2018 at Supercheap Auto for $17.00.

Beechy
BeechyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Solid Performer

This tyre shine is good because it doesn't built up and collect dirt and dust which requires scrubbing each wash (and smearing on your rims while doing this). It's very light weight and can be applied in layers to get more shine. It is low sheen with one coat giving a nice blackened and rejuvenated look to the wheels, excellent for a classic or like new tyre look. Easily spreads with a sponge or applicator.
Nice pleasant scent. Dries quickly.

In my top two favourite tyre dressings.

cj2304
cj2304Perth, WA

Good

I looked at a few products as I did not want a high shine on my tyres. This is a low shine product, but if you are looking for a high shine you can apply more than once. I sprayed some onto a sponge applicator and applied to my tyres. Dries very quickly and looks good. It slightly leaked onto my wheels but this came off easy with a cloth.
Easy to apply
Non

QWERTY-123
QWERTY-123Qld, 4556

Shine that stays on the tyres

This stuff makes the tyres look brand new, the shine lasts, it stays on the tyre not on the side of the car. The Tyre Sheen is so easy to apply.

It smells like Jam

this stuff makes the tyres look brand new, the shine lasts, it stays on the tyre not on the side of the car. The Tyre Sheen is so easy to apply.
The easy use