Bowden's Own Wheely clean

Bowden's Own Wheely clean

Great For Cleaning Aftermarket Wheels

I have aftermarket wheels on my car, and struggled to find a product that would work without leaving a buildup. I mostly used Meguires products, which did work great, but tended to leave a buildup behind which I then had to polish away. I assumed the buildup was more to do with the wheels, but after switching to Bowden's Own, I no longer have the same problem.

Another upside is that Bowden's Own is an Australian made and owned product. It is comparable in price, availability and performance to the international stuff (Meguires), so I will always choose the Australian stuff in that scenario.

One downside that I have noticed is the smell of this product - luckily car washing is done outside!!

Makes a dirty and mundane job a little bit easier, I highly recommend it.

Purchased in October 2018 at Supercheap Auto for $20.00.

It's perfect... except for the smell.

It's not often that you can get a wheel cleaner, spray it on, hose it off and you're done. But that's often the case with this.

The purple bleeding with the reaction to the iron is amazing, as you can see it working.

The smell though... even the second generation, be careful.

Purchased in September 2018 at Repco for $19.99.

Awesome product. Does what it says!!!

This product is excellent. It does exactly what it says on the product description. Spray generously on your wheels where you see the brake dust, leave it for 1 to 2 mins for the product to activate and react with the brake dust. It will take all dust out by itself. It doesn't require any agitation by wheel brush too. This is for light to medium brake dust on the wheels.

I will recommend this product to all who want their wheels clean and shiny!

This stuff is AWESOME!

My son purchased this for his performance car which attracts a lot of brake dust. Started to work right away (you can literally SEE it working) and after a quick brush with a soft wheel brush, his wheels came up as good as new. Needless to say, I'm now using it on my car. This is a fantastic product. Shame I can't give it more than 5 out of 5.

Wonderful product

I used this product in 2 of my cars (8 wheels), and it was fantastic. The magic happened after a minute waiting time. It cleans all the dirt and tyre grime. I'm recommending this product to everyone.

Is wheely clean ok to use on polished wheels , or will it strip the polish & require repolishing?
Hi Pete, Yes I think it will strip your polish if it is being applied by you on the wheels. But this product is safe to use on any kind of wheels painted or steel or aluminium. Hope this helps.

Similar listings