Bowden's Own Snow Job

Bowden's Own Snow Job

Aussie P.

Aussie P.

A great foaming pre wash

I bought this snow foam sometime ago and the Bowden's applicator bottle. The snow foam foamed up good and thick by adjusting the control knob on the foam bottle.
I did however find that pouring the foam into the bottle a little messy as the foam bottle has a wide opening after you've removed the cap and the snow foam bottle has a very narrow opening. So instead of filling the snow foam bottle with water and then adding 100mls of snow foam, I just fill the snow foam bottle with neat snow foam and it lasts for many car washes instead of one car wash when diluted.
The foam really does cling to the car well and loosens the dirt and crime on the car. The dirty foam and excess grime can then be removed with a high pressure water blaster.

Purchased at Supercheap Auto.

2540Illawarra, NSW

Great Aussie product

I bought this to use with my foam gun, because I didn’t want the hassle of having to hook up a pressure washer every time I wash my car, and a foam gun just hooks up to your garden hose click connections, or in my case my hoselink setup with click adaptor.
It foams up big time! I usually only put a small amount in the pot and add water, but there’s so much foamy suds, that if I don’t remember to concentrate on hosing out the bootlid panel gaps with water there’s a heap of suds still when it comes to drying the door jambs and boot opening - it’s like a bubble bath!

Purchased in March 2020 at Supercheap Auto for A$38.00.

Andrew