Braun Series 3

3010s, 3050cc, 3040s, etc... (See All)
See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Grooming? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (2) · No (3)
  • Shave Closeness
  • Battery Life
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave
Isaac P.
Isaac P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely garbage

First use of it and my neck is all butchered. Absolutely rubbish. Don’t waste your money, stick with a razor or any other shaver than this. Unless you want a burning neck and blood everywhere don’t buy this rubbish

Purchased in .

5yrs still going

Had this shaver for over 5yrs without a fault.
With replacement foil and cutter its works like new.

+ replaced the foil and cutter twice - parts still available.
+ battery still good
+ nothing broken

Cant fault Braun quality

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $99.

Bushy
BushySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst shaver I ever had

Bought this shaver a little over 1 year ago. Rechargeable battery is now so weak that will not complete 2 shaves. spare batteries seem to be unobtainable, or far too expensive if you can find one.
The rest is ok, shaves reasonably well, but just cannot rely on it. I consider Braun to be the best in shavers, but this one is not up to their usual standard.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $79.

Ian JFar North Queensland, QLD

AVOID Hands down the worse shaver ive ever had in 30 years

Simply cannot shave. Even from day one the beard trimmer failed to do what all my previous Braun shavers have achieved. It tugs and pulls even on a short beard. The shaver foil itself seems incapable of shaving unless its wet. Again it tugs and pulls. I really don't know why ive lived with it so long (about a year). It has left me wondering it there's something wrong with it but I lost the receipt. I doubt ill buy Braun again after this one. Really disappointed after being a loyal customer for so many years. Someone suggested they are no longer German made which may explain the drop in quality. From what ive seen and read Braun have washed their hands of any responsibility too.

Purchased in at Shaver Shop Physical store for $100.

Vahid
VahidSouth Australia

Clean&Charge Station is Useless

The shaver is good (Series 3) for its price, but the Clean&Charge Station is terrible. Only worked for 6 months. Product warranty was not helpful either;I feel like I wasted my money!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $84.

• Incentivised Review No
unpc
unpcAuckland

Hopeless

The only way I could get any sort of fair shave was by first using the hair trimmer even then it was marginal otherwise quite useless so I just abandoned it and went back to an old shaver. One is generous and the minimum allowed. You cant really call ita shaver as it doesn't

Purchased in .

gnmaier
gnmaier

Glad I bought this shaver

I haven't used an electric shaver in 40 years, but now that I am retired I thought I'd give it a go again.
I paid $79 at the Goodguys in Mandurah.
If you expect a quick shave that's as close as a razor then you'll be disappointed, but this shaver is really convenient and the result you get is OK shaving dry, and excellent with a wet shave using foam. It just saves so much time. I can sit watching TV and shave - no mess and the result is fine.

Really glad I bought it.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
RichardSydney, NSW

Simple, functional and well-priced

Had to replace my old fancy Braun after 10 years (!) and thought that something simpler might be worth trying. After seeing good reviews of Series 3 model 310S I thought that $79 was more than tempting. So far (3 months) the shaver has been performing very nicely. Easy to clean, the battery lasts for several days (although it needed a few charging cycles to gain full strength). There is no pouch.

Suez777Melbourne

The Most Useless Device Ever Made

Webfoot
WebfootAsheboro

Best razor I have ever owned

I bought my 310 at Walgreens for 41.99. The best money I've ever spent. I was shaving 2 times a day with cheap disposable razors. I shaved with my braun wensday and didn't need to shave again until friday. Now that's a close shave. I love it.

Joe
JoePerth

Life changing

What more could a man want than not having to clean his own shaver - ever? It gives me a nice close shave and then it cleans itself. Perfect. I recommend getting the replacement cartridges (for cleaning) off ebay to save money in the long run.

Trevor S
Trevor SAU

Below average

After attempting the 3 head Philips in my tween years -the late 80's /early 90's I gave up with electrics and started using grandfathers manual razor techniques (which were perfect) except for the time it took to shave. I then purchased a Wahl trimmer which worked perfectly as well, except it didn't have the close shave. So I bought this shaver and it was pretty much useless. If it cut, then it would cut well but after an hour I was still left with patches. As guessed due to hygiene reasons bing lee Epping could not take it back (I understand the blade hygiene reason, but the rest of it was in top condition)

Cassie1980

Better than my Panasonic ES4029

dennisvp
dennisvpAU

Great purchase

One product that you must buy. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Easy to maintain. It will hardly irritate you if you use it less than 10 mins. Make sure that you regularly clean it every week if you are a heavy user.