MPN: 3010
See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Grooming? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

gnmaier
gnmaier

Glad I bought this shaver

I haven't used an electric shaver in 40 years, but now that I am retired I thought I'd give it a go again.
I paid $79 at the Goodguys in Mandurah.
If you expect a quick shave that's as close as a razor then you'll be disappointed, but this shaver is really convenient and the result you get is OK shaving dry, and excellent with a wet shave using foam. It just saves so much time. I can sit watching TV and shave - no mess and the result is fine.

Really glad I bought it.

Trevor S
Trevor SAU

Below average

After attempting the 3 head Philips in my tween years -the late 80's /early 90's I gave up with electrics and started using grandfathers manual razor techniques (which were perfect) except for the time it took to shave. I then purchased a Wahl trimmer which worked perfectly as well, except it didn't have the close shave. So I bought this shaver and it was pretty much useless. If it cut, then it would cut well but after an hour I was still left with patches. As guessed due to hygiene reasons bing lee Epping could not take it back (I understand the blade hygiene reason, but the rest of it was in top condition)

Cassie1980NSW, 2068

Rick
RickBusselton WA

Bad

My third Braun.
Others have been good but this model gives very poor results and simply does not shave close enough.
I also find patches of longer facial hair which remain, even after spending several minutes shaving.
I wish I could return it.
Do not buy!