MPN: 310S

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (0) · No (1)
  • Shave Closeness
  • Battery Life
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave
Bushy
BushySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst shaver I ever had

Bought this shaver a little over 1 year ago. Rechargeable battery is now so weak that will not complete 2 shaves. spare batteries seem to be unobtainable, or far too expensive if you can find one.
The rest is ok, shaves reasonably well, but just cannot rely on it. I consider Braun to be the best in shavers, but this one is not up to their usual standard.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $79.00.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Simple, functional and well-priced

Had to replace my old fancy Braun after 10 years (!) and thought that something simpler might be worth trying. After seeing good reviews of Series 3 model 310S I thought that $79 was more than tempting. So far (3 months) the shaver has been performing very nicely. Easy to clean, the battery lasts for several days (although it needed a few charging cycles to gain full strength). There is no pouch.

Webfoot
WebfootAsheboro

Best razor I have ever owned

I bought my 310 at Walgreens for 41.99. The best money I've ever spent. I was shaving 2 times a day with cheap disposable razors. I shaved with my braun wensday and didn't need to shave again until friday. Now that's a close shave. I love it.

Men's Electric Shavers