MPN:KF570

Product is used
  • Several times a week
Noise Level
Consistency
Brand Manager for Braun Household? Claim your listing.

Jeff C - Australia
Jeff C - AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD36 posts

Simply perfect

My very old Braun died after an extremely long life and it was so good I wanted another one.

Like the other reviewer I purchased one of these from USA via eBay with a Euro plug.
I did this because Braun coffee machines are not imported to Australia and the ones that are available are unnecessarily complex. You don't need electronics, screens etc.
Just a heating element and an on off switch.

This unit can be used on Aussie 240VAC by using an adapter plug, simple.
Cannot recall how long ago I purchased it but must be at least 15 years old and still going strong. Show details

jiminoz
jiminozDarling Downs, QLD77 posts

Great Drip Coffee Maker

We like drip coffee and have tried Breville and Sunbeam that are often found in the shops. They have not pleased us. The German company Braun has a line of coffee makers and we have the KF-570. It will make 10 cups of coffee in about 5 to 10 minutes. We have a grinder and put in fresh beans and for a few cents we have GREAT coffee every day. We have people over often and they comment on the great flavour.

This coffee maker is not available in Australia as far as I know, but is available from Amazon US and other places. It is wired for 220, but we did need an adapter end as it had a German plug. It has been going steady for about 3 years now and if it died tomorrow we would look for another Braun.