Braun MultiMix 3 HM 3135

Braun MultiMix 3 HM 3135

MPN: HM3135

See the Best Handheld Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety

DRose

DRoseAdelaide, South Australia

Some attachments are good, beaters/whisk malfunctioning

I bought my Braun about five years ago and need to replace it as the beaters used to work properly without holding the on/off button down but no more. The button for ejecting the beaters doesn't work and they can be difficult to pull out. In order to use the grinding bowl, it's necessary to attach the motor to a lid. Getting the motor to fit the lid is awkward. The blender stick does a poor job.I think Braun has gone downhill with product design & quality.

Purchased in October 2015 for $100.00.

Safety

Vvv

VvvMelbourne

Awesome strong mixer!

My mother gave this unit to me as a gift as my old mixer broke down. She had had a Braun hand mixer for 20 years and it's still serving her well, so she bought this newer version for me. The motor is strong, came with a hand blender, mini food processor, whisks and dough hooks. Thought it was very smart that the mixer can tell what attachment you're using so when you're using the food processor and blender the on button is on pulse mode, and when you're using the whisks and dough hooks, the on button stays on when switched and you can change the speed as required with ease.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Hazardous and poorly made!

The first time I used it I made a dip. The attachments clicked into place and they worked ok. I tested out the speed gradually from 1 to turbo. Then when I detached the lid from the chopper bowl I found black metal specks and bit of plastic from the rotating component in the dip. I was utterly disappointed that the dip was ruined and inedible. The company offered a replacement part but I just had no faith in the product and got a refund instead. Not worth the risk.

Date PurchasedDec 2017