Braun Multiquick 5 MQ 5137

3.0

Amrita

AmritaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mayonnaise SPLITS every time

Unfortunately this stick blender is not strong enough to even make mayonnaise. Customer service will no longer reply after I uploaded a video showing proof - at their request. My last Braun I had for nearly 20 years and it was great. Disappointed as I cannot use.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles Group & Myer Gift Card for A$170.00.

Derek44

Derek44AU

Very reliable and easy to use

It appears that Braun is changing naming of different almost identical models. The one I bought at JBHiFi is "MQ5137BK", but it looks the same as what is reviewed on this site as "series 7. My previous $25 mixer died after many years of faithfull service, and what difference Braun makes! Adjustable speed (with thumb while operating), feels solid and heavy in my hand, does not vibrate. Good engineering, good assembly (EU, not China!) - highly recommended.

Date PurchasedSep 2017