Braun Multiquick 7 MQ735

Braun Multiquick 7 MQ735

4.2

Smoke escaping from the appliance after 11 months

We bought a Braun MQ735 hand blender which we used about once a week. During regular use as usual in the same place in the kitchen, there was smoke coming out of the appliance. It still works after the incident but inside it seems to have loose pieces moving. We no longer have confidence in use ... According to the 3-year limited warranty Braun provides parts and labor free of charge on the entire device. But it is very difficult to have answers from customer service ...

Purchased in August 2019 for A$100.00.

shorty84

shorty84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blend it all

I brought this blender just to use for baby puree's but you use it for anything, sauces and anything else you want a smooth texture for. Best kitchen tool ever., it has many features even to blend up potatos. My last one never had this many parts. This little tool is so handy, i will be purchasing another in the future.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Elsa

ElsaBrisbane

Can't imagine living without it anymore!

Got it for my birthday, sat in a cupvboard for couple of months, but when I finally start using it, I literally can't stop! I use it every day.
It makes cooking so much easier. Chopping, grating, mixing, everything's ease for this machine. You can choose speeds with pressing the button down, the further you press the faster it will work.
Cleaning it is easy as.
I have no bad words for it.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun Multiquick 7 MQ735 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

botisto

botistoBrisbane

Good all round kitchen tool

We needed a new blender for smoothies but found this instead... It blends smoothies a littler better than our old cheap blender, it never gets stuck but it takes awhile. However the value in this tool is its versatility, its so easy to clean and all the different attachments mean we now have a grinder or a wisk or a stick blender etc. So overall it's been a much better purchase than a stand alone blender

Date PurchasedDec 2016
ChuCha

ChuChasydney

Not as good as previous Braun

It's meant to very powerful and to some degree it is, but it needs a lot of 'pressing down' to achieve this. Not as effortless as what it should be for its kw. I loved the old Braun where the mixer bowl was the perfect size. This one offers a small bowl which is really too small for anything and a large full size mixer bowl. I really need one in between. Lots of attachments which is good. The safety feature to 'activate' the engine is annoying as it times out so you need to press it to go from red to green and then press again to actually blitz.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great Blender/Chopper

This 4 piece appliance is just the right size for average kitchen jobs. The comfort grip handle is a one hand operation, the more you press, the higher the speed. Well made and easy to clean. After reading reviews on different brands, this was a stand out. An excellent purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Jess W

Jess WBrisbane

Powerful, easy to use, well-designed.

This blender works brilliantly for all three available functions - as a hand-held blender (extremely well designed to prevent splashing, and blend effectively), with the chopper attachment (perfect for very finely chopping nuts in seconds), and for whisking (very quick, and giving loft and lightness). It is very powerful and easy to use. It feels durable and well-constructed (without being heavy), and hope it will last as well as our other Braun appliances.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Pickle

PickleAdelaide, 5155

Good quality hand blender

This is a handy stick mixer and I use the stick blender and whisk attachments regularly. It's handy to have a steel stick mixer as I don't need to worry about using it in hot soup/sauces. Just need to be careful with non-stick coatings though. I think the sealed gears are a bit of a pain though as it affects how you clean the attachment items (can't put in dishwasher). Overall a good product.

claudiebare

claudiebare

Best appliance in my kitchen

Cordless and powerful - this stick blender is the best thing I have ever purchased for food preparation. You can pick it up and use it anywhere without having to look for somewhere to plug it in. So easy to clean. I was concerned when I first used it that the connection of the motor unit to the stick piece seemed loose, but this has not proven to be a problem.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun Multiquick 7 MQ735 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Stephy

Stephy

Great Product

Bought this for making baby food. Super easy to use and clean. Perfect for blend solid food for baby. We also use it for making soup and chop meat etc.al. Its cordless and take anywhere