Braun Multiquick 7 MQ745

MPN: MQ745

3.3

hobz

hobzBrisbane

A pleasure to use every day

Date PurchasedMar 2017
LFALCO

LFALCOVasse

It really does chop

After 20 years the bowl of our Braun broke forcing us to buy a new one. After much deliberation we chose a Kenwood which, although stated it did chop, only mashed everything. Staff at Good guys were great and swapped it for the Braun, which, although only 1 week old is doing what we wanted - chopping carrots etc for soup. Have yet to try all attachments but have no doubt it will be OK.
Has two sized bowls which is a big plus and at $99 is good value. Let's hope it matches its predecessor and lasts us another 20years. Well done Braun!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

it was perfect until it broke

This was the second Braun hand blender that I purchased (the first one lasted a number of years and I loved it). Much less of a performance to use than a table mixer. I bought multiple extra attachments with the new version but after just 1 year and quite a limited amount of use, the motor broke. Sadly I couldn't find the receipt and have found that it is £60 just for a replacement motor only so I won't be bothering.

Date PurchasedNov 2015