Braun Multiquick 7 MQ777

3.4

Amrita

AmritaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mayonnaise SPLITS every time

Unfortunately this stick blender is not strong enough to even make mayonnaise. Customer service will no longer reply after I uploaded a video showing proof - at their request. My last Braun I had for nearly 20 years and it was great. Disappointed as I cannot use.

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer for A$170.00.

Melanie

MelanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Stick Mixer

This stick mixer is easy to use and delivers consistently good results. It comes with a variety of attachments for all types of food preparation. It is very simple to clean.

Purchased in January 2016.

RtD

RtDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hmmm,!

The previous model had a smaller bowl and worked very well but the larger mixing bowl doesn't circulate the foods you're trying to dice very well. You need to bang it on its side to get the contents to move around. Not happy from the day I bought it and still not happy 2 years later. I feel sooo ripped off every time I use it!

Purchased in March 2017 for A$149.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun Multiquick 7 MQ777 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

KazR

KazRSydney

Makes light work of kitchen duty

I wasn't sure about spending the extra $ to buy the Braun with all of its added attachments but once I started using it, I was sure glad I did.
It blends, chops and mixes with ease - I love the whisk attachment for mixing batter or any sort and the chopper part is great and blends up veg in no time at all.
So very handy - I would definitely recommend one of these for any one who is otherwise time poor in the kitchen

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Richard

RichardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not for me

This seems to have all the bells and whistles you would need. BUT ...
- For my wife and I, the bowl is too large. If you have children and so are making larger quantities, it is probably very good.
- I am not at all impressed with the blender speed.
- I absolutely loathe the fact that you have to push the button on the top before being able to press the trigger to make the blades spin.

I wouldn't buy this again.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Huey

HueyDarwin

Rubbish

Didn't blend won't chop and the whisk looms like its going to fall off at any moment. had one years ago and it was great theses new models are flimsy and total rubbish. Buy something else.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
teddeebare

teddeebarePerth, WA

Great stick blender.

Bought it recently from David Jones after reading a lot of reviews about other makes and models.

I have not been disappointed. The unit is incredibly quiet for a stick blender. I have never had it overheat like other reviewers. The overheat issue is probably due to lack of fluid content. You have to have some sort of fluid to be able to blend. I have used my unit continuously for 2-3 mins without issue.

The other attachments are also equally brilliant. However, the plastics used are soft and after 1 use and clean, the plastic of the food processor attachment clearly showed scratches that made the sides look cloudy.

A brilliant piece of equipment that I thoroughly enjoy using.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Overheats after 1min

The manual states that it will overheat after only 1min! This added at least 30mins of cooking time while I was trying to make hummus! It overheated 3 times and then took about 5-7mins to cool down!
I paid more than $170 (AUD) and you would think that something for that price would not overheat after 1min!
Ridiculous!

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun Multiquick 7 MQ777 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Sam

SamSydney

Very reliable and intuitive to use.

The "smart speed" works very well and blends everything (even ice!) incredibly well. The whip is very efficient (I've used it three times), and the food processor comes with many useful attachments. So far, i have used it for salads (grating carrots, slicing cheese) and for slicing strawberries in a dessert. The kneading and french fry attachments seem very useful, and I look forward to using them someday soon.

kunal

kunal

Well made product ..works as advertised

Got this from Myers sale for $160. Its well made .. good quality plastics and powerful motor.Shame thought that it doesnt have an ice crusher. Have used the immersion attachment for smoothies .. works excellent.
Used the chopper to make chicken mince -- no problem at all
Also used slicer for cucumbers and carrots .. workerd as in the advert video.
Minor annoyance is with the safety switch which is a bit too cautious for my liking.
Its still new so will have to wait and see how it holds up.