Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X

Nola

NolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality plastic parts

Purchased Nov 2018
Plastic lid of chopper bowl broke after being dropped on floor (lino, not tiles) soon after purchase.
Plastic connecting bit between chopping blade and motor part broke June 2020.
Awaiting warranty response

Purchased in November 2018 at Betta Home Living for A$199.00.

gael

gaelSydney

Use it everyday

Makes great smoothies, has a powerful motor. I dislike the safety feature that turns it off after only a few seconds inactivity so I must press the button again to restart it - a lot. One of the attachment blades went wonky after over-use, and the store (Betta Living Gympie) replaced it on the spot. 5 stars to them!

Purchased in April 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$200.00.

Cannot be used for kneading dough

The product on the packaging says that it can be used for kneading. After 12 months of use, it is giving us trouble, making terrible noise. We have stopped using it but are sure if we use it anymore, the motor will certainly break.
Braun (Delonghi) is not taking any responsibility, saying that it is good for mixing and not kneading! If it is to be used for kneading, it has to be done for 30 sec each time with a break of 10 minutes within each run!

Bottomline, it is a light hand blender and should be marketed as such (for light work only: cutting and chopping not for kneading)

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$179.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

MimiSydney, NSW

Delivers what it set out to do

Saves me lots of time on food prep. The machine is efficient and delivers what it set out to do. I have had it for a year and a half now, use it often and still impressed with the result.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myers for A$199.00.

James R

James RSydney, NSW

A fantastic multi purpose addition to my kitchen

Purchased the Braun several weeks ago and have say I’m extremely pleased with it. I wanted something that would allow me to process smaller amounts than most large food processors and it’s been perfect for that. I can make a single cup or less of pesto or garlic dips etc. Also never found shredder/slicer attachments very effective before but these are amazing. Waste very little of the food and I can make a large salad with julienned carrots, super finely shredded onion and whatever else in literally 5 mins! Processor is also great for making dips, mayonnaise etc. and it’s motor is more powerful than my full size food processor! brilliant tool and highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Bonnie

BonnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant! All in one appliance.

Good quality, lightweight and compact. Good size food processing jug and different attachments cover all my food processing and blending needs in one. Love the whisk attachment for whipping cream and fits nicely in the beaker provided. So easy to clean as well. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$199.00.

Haji

HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is Perfect !!!!!!

Have been using this daily since I got it and theres lots to love about it so far. Great motor and like the safety lock feature. Its really easy to clean and the fact I can just pop most parts in the dishwasher is really helpful. The two different processor bowl sizes is so much more functional and being able to pour into the larger one when its on is helpful. Were mostly using the processor bowls and mashing head so far (prepping baby food), but the other components will get good use in time. Ive had two other stick blenders previously and this one is the standout

Elinor

ElinorPerth, WA

One of my best purchases!

The quality of the product is excellent. It is very well designed with durable plastic; attachments fit together with a small click or twist and it runs quietly; there is also a safety feature with the blender which is good. The nut chopper does a good job in an instant; I've used most of the attachments and like the way they fit onto the blender. The whisk is light and easy to use. I am most surprised at what you get for this price. It is streets ahead of some other blenders I've used. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores for A$197.90.

FAYPEKE

FAYPEKE

a big disappointment

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$195.00.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Multi use product but......

I thought this was going to be a pretty great product based on my research, so was really excited when it arrived. The actual unit is great, easy to operate and really great quality but the added items leave a little to be desired. There is a lot of plastic, not the best quality in comparison to the main unit even some of the blades are plastic and I have doubt that they will last as long as the motor unit. There is also a pretty big book that comes with it but there are very few instructions on how to use what and for what.

Purchased in May 2019 at flybuy points.

Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Good Stick Blender

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$189.00.

Monika B.

Monika B.

Love it

Purchased in May 2019 at Heathcotes new zealand.

Aaa

Aaa

I can’t live without this now!

This machine is so compact to store. That was my biggest issue is my limited space. This machine breaks apart easy. Chops well has a larger bowl and a smaller one. I use it daily more than once. I make whip cream and things - so many handy attachments. And washes well. Can handle for sauces in the food processor. Love it.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$199.00.

SSchizzle

SSchizzleSydney, NSW

I use it daily but it has lost some of its power

Use it only a daily basis to make baby food and blend protein shakes. But over the years it has lost some of its power and I am not even sure if the warranty covers it. It also really can't kneed bread as advertised. The blender has also started making a rattling noise.

Purchased in June 2017 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Kelley R

Kelley RPerth, WA

Use it all the time!

Purchased in June 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$182.00.

Jon

Jon

Good but not a replacement for my food processor

DH

DHAuckland

Decent quality and most attachments work

Bought this to replace our previous stick blender that had given up.
Noticeable power difference between this and the previous blender (this is much better). The variable speed switch is also really smooth and much better than our old stick blender.

Bought this one based on motor power and main stick looked like decent quality.
Wasn't expecting much from the attachments but most actually work ok - although some are a little gimmicky, (like the one that supposedly makes chips).
The whisk and potato masher are good.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Elena

Elenansw

I can't cook without this.

I really enjoy using this blender. It does everything I need without having to store a bunch of huge appliances. The motor is powerful enough. I use it to make cream soups, smoothies, cocktails, chicken mince, chicken pate and even biscuit dough. This is a great product it really does it all and I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Amanda

AmandaSyd

Best kitchen tool

I chose this as part of my registry not knowing much about the product but I’m so glad I chose it and that I could’ve avoided some other alliances had I known how many functions this hand mixed performs so well.

Highly recommended and would choose this over any other mixer any day.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Dee

DeeMelbourne

Easy handling, does the job well, love the chopper

Was going for the multi quick 7, instead bought the 9. The additional smaller chopper is well worth it. Motor is very good, chops, blends, mixes and slice/dices fast. You have full control of the speed.
very easy to clean. Plus the equipment isn't as big as a food processor so its easy to store. Haven't used the wisk.

Date PurchasedJun 2018