Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X

Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X

MPN: MQ9087X

3.8

Not the most reliable blender

Worked fine for slightly over a year and then broke... useless customer support and massive backlog of devices under repair. It is certainly not made in Germany (manufactured in Romania).

Purchased in September 2018 at Stan Cash for A$200.00.

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product until it broke :-(

Great product until it broke. Braun have decided the best option is to send it for review/ repair with a 7 week backlog - this is still within the initial 12 month warranty - very disappointing customer service

Purchased in January 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$219.00.

peter

peterQueensland

All in one is great but plastic parts are cheap and it definitely is not the best blender for the hardest jobs.

Braun MultiQuick 9 is a great must have in the kitchen but parts get broken if you use it every day. I love the size and all the blades you can prepare salad quickly.cleaning is fast and easy.The price tag is high comparing to the cheap parts. I will buy it again if they improve the quality of the parts especially grating, shredding,slicing, chopping.It is not strong enough for kneading the dough.coffee grinder is doing ok. But for a family of 3 with guests over it gets over heated so basically if you have a big family and cooking everything day forget about it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Costco QLD for A$170.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Stephanie S.

Stephanie S.Sydney, NSW

Replaced three appliances with the Braun.

The engine is so powerful and this one appliance has replaced three others: my old stick processor, food processor and blender. Literally the best appliance I've ever owned. We're using it for smoothie bowls, salsa verde, mashed potatoes and so much more.

Purchased in July 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$220.00.

Rob K.

Rob K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for lightweight tasks, but hopeless for anything hard

Have had this for two years and it's had a really easy life. Great for chopping nuts or other lightweight tasks. Yesterday my wife tried to use it for dates. It fried the motor. Would have been happy it it had a thermal cutout, but no, the motors gone. If you only want to use it for lightweight tasks go for it. If you want it for anything else, good luck!

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$130.00.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Excellent, but short lived

The incredibly powerful motor is the real drawcard for this appliance and we were always happy with it’s performance. However, one day the motor just stopped working without notice, no warning signs, no funny noises, just stopped working at all. It is also worth noting that the lid accessories cannot be washed in the dishwasher without being damaged. I would not buy this again.

Has broken twice on first use

The small attachment is not fit for purpose. It is completely flimsy and the plastic breaks as soon as you try and use it on even the softest items.
It broke on first use, and after a lot of resistance from Brain customer service (telling me I had used it wrong- I hadn’t) they replaced the head. These retail for around $50 which is insane for a tiny piece of plastic.
I was extra careful using this replacement, but it still broke on first use. The plastic shattered through the food in the small container. So frustrating and such a waste.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$300.00.

Nola

NolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality plastic parts

Purchased Nov 2018
Plastic lid of chopper bowl broke after being dropped on floor (lino, not tiles) soon after purchase.
Plastic connecting bit between chopping blade and motor part broke June 2020.
Awaiting warranty response

Purchased in November 2018 at Betta Home Living for A$199.00.

gael

gaelSydney

Use it everyday

Makes great smoothies, has a powerful motor. I dislike the safety feature that turns it off after only a few seconds inactivity so I must press the button again to restart it - a lot. One of the attachment blades went wonky after over-use, and the store (Betta Living Gympie) replaced it on the spot. 5 stars to them!

Purchased in April 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$200.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Cannot be used for kneading dough

The product on the packaging says that it can be used for kneading. After 12 months of use, it is giving us trouble, making terrible noise. We have stopped using it but are sure if we use it anymore, the motor will certainly break.
Braun (Delonghi) is not taking any responsibility, saying that it is good for mixing and not kneading! If it is to be used for kneading, it has to be done for 30 sec each time with a break of 10 minutes within each run!

Bottomline, it is a light hand blender and should be marketed as such (for light work only: cutting and chopping not for kneading)

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$179.00.

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

Delivers what it set out to do

Saves me lots of time on food prep. The machine is efficient and delivers what it set out to do. I have had it for a year and a half now, use it often and still impressed with the result.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myers for A$199.00.

James R

James RSydney, NSW

A fantastic multi purpose addition to my kitchen

Purchased the Braun several weeks ago and have say I’m extremely pleased with it. I wanted something that would allow me to process smaller amounts than most large food processors and it’s been perfect for that. I can make a single cup or less of pesto or garlic dips etc. Also never found shredder/slicer attachments very effective before but these are amazing. Waste very little of the food and I can make a large salad with julienned carrots, super finely shredded onion and whatever else in literally 5 mins! Processor is also great for making dips, mayonnaise etc. and it’s motor is more powerful than my full size food processor! brilliant tool and highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Bonnie

BonnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant! All in one appliance.

Good quality, lightweight and compact. Good size food processing jug and different attachments cover all my food processing and blending needs in one. Love the whisk attachment for whipping cream and fits nicely in the beaker provided. So easy to clean as well. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$199.00.

Haji

HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is Perfect !!!!!!

Have been using this daily since I got it and theres lots to love about it so far. Great motor and like the safety lock feature. Its really easy to clean and the fact I can just pop most parts in the dishwasher is really helpful. The two different processor bowl sizes is so much more functional and being able to pour into the larger one when its on is helpful. Were mostly using the processor bowls and mashing head so far (prepping baby food), but the other components will get good use in time. Ive had two other stick blenders previously and this one is the standout

Elinor

ElinorPerth, WA

One of my best purchases!

The quality of the product is excellent. It is very well designed with durable plastic; attachments fit together with a small click or twist and it runs quietly; there is also a safety feature with the blender which is good. The nut chopper does a good job in an instant; I've used most of the attachments and like the way they fit onto the blender. The whisk is light and easy to use. I am most surprised at what you get for this price. It is streets ahead of some other blenders I've used. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores for A$197.90.

FAYPEKE

FAYPEKE

a big disappointment

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$195.00.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Multi use product but......

I thought this was going to be a pretty great product based on my research, so was really excited when it arrived. The actual unit is great, easy to operate and really great quality but the added items leave a little to be desired. There is a lot of plastic, not the best quality in comparison to the main unit even some of the blades are plastic and I have doubt that they will last as long as the motor unit. There is also a pretty big book that comes with it but there are very few instructions on how to use what and for what.

Purchased in May 2019 at flybuy points.

Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Good Stick Blender

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$189.00.

Monika B.

Monika B.

Love it

Purchased in May 2019 at Heathcotes new zealand.

Aaa

Aaa

I can’t live without this now!

This machine is so compact to store. That was my biggest issue is my limited space. This machine breaks apart easy. Chops well has a larger bowl and a smaller one. I use it daily more than once. I make whip cream and things - so many handy attachments. And washes well. Can handle for sauces in the food processor. Love it.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$199.00.