Braun Series 7

Braun Series 7

790CC-4, 760CC-7 (Black), 790CC-3, etc...

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

burn1

burn1AU

Cutting blade is cheap steel

I've persisted with this shaver for far too long. Shaver is generally good but the replacement blades (same on all series 7) feel like a cheaply sharpened knife and are blunt in no time. Even the lady in Shavershop asked my opinion when I forked out $55 for new blades. She said that many men were only getting 3mths of sharpness from blades instead of 18mths. Everything else is good but going to give up on this shaver.

Purchased at Shaver Shop for $299.00.

FrodoBaggins

FrodoBagginsHunter Region, NSW

Best shaver I ever had

Purchased in January 2016.

Mr Smith

Mr SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Used most days without fail

Have been using this most days before work for about a year now. It has not failed me at all. The battery life is very good. The shave is nice and close without any irritation. It sits well in the hand and is comfortable to use. The price is a little steep for a shaver though.

Purchased in August 2018 at Shaver Shop.

shah

shah

Excellent shaver

I am using Braun series 7000 for almost 10 years and I love it
easy to use, reasonable charging time
easy to carry when you are traveling
easy to clean, I bought the first one in 2010 (my brother using that one now) and I have another two of them
7840s/720s-4
The cassette foil needs to replace every 2 years but
Braun recommending 18 months (a little bit expensive) but it depends on your personal usage
just try to buy the genuine one and try use recommended oil to keep it clean and sharp
I tried the newer Model 9000 series and unfortunately did not work for me and I decided to stick to my old one
No regret
I am absolutely recommending this shaver

Purchased at shavershop for $265.00.

chuck48

chuck48AU

The real deal !

Purchased at on line for $179.00.

Costas S

Costas SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very close shave and efficient.

I was coming from a Phillip's Speed XL model.
In comparison the Braun is a much closer shave, very close to a razor shave. Its pretty efficient too with fewer pass overs required.
The unit is solidly built and cleans easily, either with water or the included brush. It has variable settings for sensitivity, and also shows the charge level via some LEDs on the front. I read many highly positive reviews on the 7 series German made model and its lived up to the hype.
Wet or dry shaver.

Purchased in May 2019 at Toby Deals for $172.00.

Battery Life

BRAUN SERIES 7 - MODEL 7898CC WET & DRY ELECTRIC SHAVER WITH CHARGE & CLEAN BASE

Purchased in January 2018 for $220.29.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed my mindset on electric shaver after 40 years

mott

mottHunter Region, NSW

Better than I could have hoped.

jmbau

jmbauMelbourne

Best shave ever

Bought this for my elderly father after researching. He wanted a foil one as he’d had great problems with a rotary model, and couldn’t change heads easily. He shaves every morning, dry, so I just bought the basic model rather than dry/wet. He loves it and says it gives him the best shave he’s ever had.

Expose thugsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works very well

This is my second Braun 760cc. I use it 6 days a week and only charge once a week. Gives very close shave and smooth finishing. Got it when it was special at HN. Been using it for 3 years. I prefer Foil over Rotary due to the ease of using it and also ability to lock the head. Have not changed cutting heads yet. Cleaning is very easy and comes with self cleaning function.

Expose thugs

Changed cutting head after 3 years of use (5days/week). No other maintenance or issues at all.

POOR DESIGN

Shaver works fine BUT try to use the trimmer to trim your ‘stash........the head blocks ENTIRE view of where you’re trying to trim. NOT well thought out.......from a design teacher. Have you thought of a different career?!? Ohhhhhh just kidding!!

Doug

Doug

Better than Philishave 9000

Better than average

Cicco70

Cicco70Perth, WA

Spend the extra $$ This shaver is amazing

Purchased this shaver about 2 months ago at the time on sale $350 and it came with the 60 day braun refund.
So i thought I might give it a go and have enjoyed using it since
I have a very hard beard which regrows within hours from cutting
I did not shave for 2 days, on the morning of the 3 day to my surprise this shaver did a bloody amazing job
Clean smooth shave.
I really like the self cleaning base, it's very hygienic it has a solution of disinfectante which washes the shaver after every use if you decide to and recharge the battery.
In built trimmer is very handy
Highly recommend the purchase of this shaver even thought it might be a bit more expensive from other brands

tom kinkel

tom kinkelMelbourne

Happy to purchase again when needed

Mike

MikeBaulkham Hills

Not the greatest

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not buy Braun again

At first the braun cut great. After about 6 months the blade will be dull, no worries go buy replacements. Good luck fining them. Replacement blades cannot be purchased anywhere and even if you could they re $70+. so you now have an expensive paper weight.

Charel

CharelBrisbane

Stay away - worst shaver ever

I bought this shaver in March. In May the shaver's foil was so badly corroded / damaged that it removed the top layer of my skin. I replaced the foil head and in August the exact same problem.

Scott

Scott

Can't get a nice shave

How do you have a nice clean finish shave with this shaver.
I've had several shaves and not once have I been happy with the finish and needed a razor to clean up before leaving the house
Is the Braun series 7 crap or do I need a guide