100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Breastvest? Claim your listing.

Snippers
SnippersSydney, NSW4 posts
Tamarin
Tamarin9 posts

Best invention ever!!

Hands down this is one of if not THE best invention ever!!!!

I can't believe I only discovered them when I had my third child!! I ended up purchasing 6 of these (3 white and 3 black).

I found the straps would slip down, however I soon discovered that I could "loop" them into my nursing bra, I just undid the bra clip and put the strap through then did it back up again. No more straps slipping!

I give one of these to all my pregnant friends who want to breastfeed.

Highly recommend!

AW54
AW54Darwin6 posts

Great for nursing mothers in public

This is a lovely item, very practical and great for use in public. The material is nice and soft and feels great even in the most hot/humid consditions. Only con I would say is that the straps are placed so that it doesnt line up with your bra.....so you can sort of see that you have atop on underneath just by seeing the straps.....I got around this by tucking the straps into my bra or top.
practical, well priced, nice material
odd placing of straps, lack of colours