Breathe Right Nasal Strips Clear

Breathe Right Nasal Strips Clear

See the Best Sinus & Nasal Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kimberly Y.

Kimberly Y.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is great for kids

This nasal strips works every time my kid has a blocked nose. The best thing is that it is medicine free, so I do not need to worry about the side effects. Most importantly it is easy to remove and will not cause skin tearing.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $30.00.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

DM74

DM74

Didn’t help at all

My wife still snores while using these strips....they have made no difference at all. Don’t waste your money, go get a sleep study done and get assessed for sleep aponea.

Gail F

Gail FBrisbane, Queensland

Drug free sinus relief

As a sufferer of chronic sinusitis I have tried many remedies over many years. Some drug treatments are better than others and some are taboo as I also have high blood pressure. I discovered Breathe Right Nasal Strips at my local Pharmacy and decided to give them a try. The product is amazing. It immediately opens the nasal passages and the oppressive feeling of sinus congestion is alleviated. With my nasal passage open I find my sinus headaches clear very quickly too. Great product!

Ray No

Ray NoNSW, 2061

OMG it really worked!

I caught a cold yesterday and my wife gave me one of these nasal strip. My cold was pretty bad and I didn't feel the "relief" right after she applied the strip to my nose.

But it started to work 10 minutes later. I had a good night sleep and didn't have to breath through my mouth. I guess that saved me from a terrible sorethroat the next morning too!

Now I have my second strip applied and ready to go to bed. Hope this review helps someone.
Drug free nasal congestion relief that magically works!