FLO Sinus Care Kit

FLO Sinus Care Kit

See the Best Sinus & Nasal Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product

I never heard about this product until I was 36 and Im literally wondering how I havent known about this up until now. Recommend for my son by his ent specialist, however, decided to give it a go myself when I got struck down with a nasty cold during pregnancy. I could not breathe out of either nostril, I was so congested. This stuff is just fantastic it completely clears you out, gives you relief that actually lasts, unlike medicated decongestant sprays etc. where have you been my entire life? I love this product because its easy to use, non medicated and works better than any medications for decongestion!!

MishaIllawarra, NSW

Such a great product!!

I bought this product after it being recommended by a colleague for a stuffy nose. Relief lasted all day! Does exactly what it states to do and I will definitely repurchase.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist for $20.00.

Paz

PazSydney, NSW

Simply amazing! It “works”. Such a simple product with maximum efficiency

Having a flu or just a headcold or any nasal sinus blockages due to cold and flu is simply fixed by this wonderful product so simple yet so powerful can’t recommend it enough

Purchased in April 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $11.50.

mitchger

mitchgerSydney, NSW

Very easy and effective

It's extremely easy to use. Don't read too much into the reviews from people claiming that there's something wrong with it because they thought saline solution got stuck in their naval cavity. Doctors recommend doing this so that's hardly a valid negative review for this product.

Purchased in December 2018.

Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement

Completely washed out all the crap!

I have a summer cold and my nasal passage and sinuses just felt blocked up. Gently pushing the saline through all sorts of debris and mucus was cleared out. So satisfying to have increased breathing capacity back so will be using again!

JessV

JessVMelbourne

This gave me sinus pain!

Used this to help unblock my nose when I had a cold. Used it as instructed and no problems until later that day I developed severe pressure in my sinuses causing a horrible headache and then bad sinus pain. Tried again the next day with the same problems. Stopped using it and the pain went away. I'm assuming the fluid had become trapped in my sinuses instead of all draining out. Don't recommend at all. Don't play around with your sinuses. Just let them clear on their own with time.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Good for clearing out your nose and sinus issues